Cathartic Spanking

Story Info
Blair’s husband deals with her pouty attitude.
1k words
4.03
21.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair had been avoiding my calls for most of the day. I had no idea what her mood was all about, but I've had just about enough of it. For the last several days, she's been standoffish and curt with any communication that she does divulge in.

She walked into the house and made her way to the back, taking care to avoid any interaction with me. I followed her even knowing she didn't welcome my presence. She stopped near the sitting area in our bedroom and looked up at me with eyes that showed signs of being overwhelmed and stressed. I haven't been privy to her thoughts the last few days but I want to help her work through this.

I pulled her into my arms and although she didn't bother to hug me back, I couldn't help but notice how she seemed to relax against me. I held her for a few moments, caressed her and then softly told her to unbutton her jeans and push them down to her knees. I tossed a firm pillow onto the bed and had her put herself over it. I left her there with her bottom exposed and told her that'd I'd return shortly and we would sort out her mood.

I returned with a large wooden kitchen spoon. I had no intention of paddling her hard this time but I did intend to spank her for a very long time. Bruises and welts weren't necessarily the end goal this day. I wanted her to experience a slow burn; one that would turn her bottom the brightest of reds and would eventually bring about a cathartic stream of tears. I began spanking her and talking to her about the way she had been avoiding me. I alternated between very fast but not hard strokes to slower but harder ones. I told her how much I care about what she's dealing with internally but I won't ever tolerate rudeness to deliberate ignoring of my calls and text messages. Blair has a tendency to get into these emotional funks periodically and rarely have I ever figured out the real issue. Whatever it is, is usually resolved by me tanning her sweet ass. Today would be no different.

I wasn't counting the strokes perfectly, but I knew I had been spanking her for about 2 or 3 minutes. Again, these weren't hard strikes by any means but her bottom was pinking up quite nicely. She hasn't started squirming or trying to get away from the pain yet. I wanted her to let go, really let go and stop trying to be in control of everything. To accomplish that, I decided to completely restrain her and gag her. I replaced the pillows with a wedge that lifted her naked bottom up a little higher. I left her clothes on her but with her pants pulled around her knees. This spanking wasn't sexual in nature, so there was no need for her to be nude. I fastened restraints to her hands and feet and attached everything to the bed. She could wiggle a little but no more than a couple of inches in any direction. The ball gag was in her mouth and I was ready to get started again. I told Blair that I would stop spanking her when she had a steady stream of tears and not a moment before. But once the tears started, she would get 10 strikes from my belt for being so damn stubborn all day.

I took the wooden spoon to her behind again and administered quick slaps to the flesh where her bottom meets her thighs. I wanted her to start fighting the spanking, so I increased the intensity. Sure enough, she began to squirm and yelp. She knew there was no safe word option today. She had to accept it and let herself get rid of all the stress and tension she had pent up. Her bottom was hot to the touch. I put the implement away for a few moments so I could slap her ass with my open hand.

I loved the sound it makes and how my hand stings a little when it crashes down against her. I need to spank her just as much as she needs the spanking. I would never injure my bride and would never physically hurt her but I do love to keep her in her place and I enjoy seeing the marks I leave on her skin. When she fucks up, I'm delighted that I can whip her. My cock gets so fucking hard when I hold her down and tear her ass up when she's done something stupid.

I spanked her with my hand until my hand was getting sore and she was bucking around trying to free herself. I picked up the wooden spoon again and administer rapid fire slaps all over her bottom and backs of her legs. She was nearly screaming even with the gag in her mouth. We were getting close to what she needed. She would fight it a little longer then she would give up and take the rest like a good girl.

Sure enough, as her bottom began to turn a deep red and we were on minute 5 of non stop spanking, I could see her begin to give up and I heard the sound of a few quiet sniffles. I continued for another 20-30 slaps and stopped. I turned her face and could see the mascara running down her cheeks. I removed the gag from her, and replaced it with my raging hard cock. Nothing turns me on like seeing her ass ten shades of red and streaked make up down her tear soaked face. I held my cock at the back of her throat and took my belt to her bottom. Ten strikes left beautiful welts and her cathartic crying continued with my cocked buried in her mouth. She was done. Her body relaxed. I removed all of the restraints and pulled her on top of me and held her for a long time while I kissed her head and caressed her body. After a while, I removed her clothes and placed my mouth on her soaking wet pussy. It only took a few flicks of my tongue on her clit to have her climaxing. Climbing on top of her, I slid into the hot wet space between her legs and made love to my bride.