Late

Story Info
When kitten arrives late which leads to punishment.
1.4k words
3.89
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late

I was pretty worried and tensed as I look down at my watch, 11.30 it showed. I went on biting my lips nervously. I had promised Sir, that I would be back by 10 but it was now 1 and half hours late. Oh god, I was dead meat I thought to myself and prayed to all starts hoping Sir was asleep. I would've called Sir and told him I was coming home late from partying but the moment I tried to call the stupid phone was dead. Just my luck I thought to myself.

Gulping down and removing my stilettos, I quietly try to open the door half-expecting no one to be there but of course, why will the heavens answer my call? I see Sir sitting on the large sofa with dim light lit, his legs cross one upon another and an amusing smirk resting on his face.

He stares at me I was wearing one of his favorite outfits, a black pencil skirt paired with a white knotted blouse and obviously omnipresent collar. I close the door and start to walk closer to him. I hear him tell "crawl, bitches like you who don't follow rules are not supposed to walk."

I wanted to protest that I had not broken the rules intentionally but decided against it, I had no idea how hard he would go on me and I did not want to make it harsher than it already will be. So, I quietly get down on my knees and crawl towards him, as I go near him, I see anal beads, cuffs, knives and whips beside him kept on the sofa.

I settle on my knees with my hands behind my back, back straight and eyes kept down. "Look up kitten." The moment I did, I felt a harsh swift slap across my left cheek. Look up I hear him say again. "Tell me fucktoy what is the time right now? And what time were you supposed to return" It was hard for me to tell when Sir kept on looking into my eyes accompanied by my cheek stinging but I manage to answer "it is 11.30 now, and I was supposed to return by 10 Sir" I felt another slap again on my other sided "good at least the big head of yours knows that much so humor me, why are you late slut?"

Before I could form a proper answer and tell him why I was late, I see him get up taking the cuffs and knife then getting behind me. "Don't speak yet." His order kept ringing in my head and I stayed quiet. He cuffs my hand behind and I knew struggling against them was useless but it still did not stop me from twisting and turning them while I was busy twisting and turning them, he pushed my head down on the floor with my cheek against the floor and my ass high up in the air.

"This is your favorite position, isn't it? So, you'll answer all my questions like this. Tell me now why are you late?" for once my mouth failed me to answer the way I want to. I felt a cold knife near my sleeves, "no answer toy?" I was about to speak when I felt him running the knife against my skin, a drop of blood running down my hands and falling on my white blouse. Sir chucked without humor and said, "see you have now ruined your dress too." Cutting off my whole blouse and bra with the knife as he finished speaking.

He spits on my still stinging cheek and saw as the spit slowly smeared all across my face while now cutting off my skirt too along with the skin of my thigh, he pushed two fingers inside me without any warning. "You really are a filthy and perverted whore by getting turned on by all this." He takes his fingers out and made me suck on the anal bead "suck I am not going to use lube so suck it as best you can." Hearing him I could just feel getting myself wetter but no stimulation at all there, while sucking on an anal bead I shake my butt telling him to touch there but all I got in response was a hard spank from him "don't you dare to move, stay still." All I could do was moan.

Sir then proceed to cut my panty stuffing it in my mouth, and removing the anal bead from my mouth. "I know you are late but not because of a genuine reason, so your filthy mouth has no use for now." I proceed to speak but all in vain. Who was I kidding I was late that too having no proper reason for it and went quiet accepting the fact that I deserved this.

Everything went still and quiet for a second. When I felt Sir inserting the anal bead inside me. I moaned through the gag basically just letting out muffled noise. I felt 8 beads being inserted into me and then again removed too soon before I could feel or get used to it. This went on for few minutes, me clenching around it wanting it to be inserted and at the same time removed too. At last, Sir kept it completely inside me without removing it.

He took the whip this time, removed my gag, and asked again "tell me how many spanks do you think you deserve whore?" I had to collect myself and think a bit before answering. I knew Sir's spank how hard they are but then I didn't want to say too less making Sir think I want to get out of it easily. "30 Sir?" I say hesitantly. He laughs and says "good choice slut, you are now going to get double of 30 spanks which are 60 in total." My eyes widened I started to protest telling no way would I be able to bear those many spanks. Sir's voice cuts sharp through mine "what are you supposed to say cocksleeve? When I am being so kind and spanking you?" I hear myself saying "thank you Sir for spanking me" though I was practically shaking both because of excitement and fear.

"Before I spank you remember, you must keep the anal bead inside you and don't let it fall." I just nod telling him I understood. And for the next half an hour, I was whipped. By the end of my 60-whip session, I somehow managed to hold the toy inside me but I could feel the tears on my cheek because of the amazing fire-like sensation I was feeling all over my ass and thighs. I could hear Sssss pants mixed with my own whimpers.

"Why do you keep testing me, kitten?" I could hear his soften for a bit before his commanding voice took over and telling "I will stimulate you anally for 15 mins, you can try to cum but if you can't in 15 mins you won't cum or beg me for letting you cum either okay"? I quietly whisper "yes Sir."

And again, a beautiful assault started inside my ass hole, I was close but decided that I would not come and let Sir take away one more of my orgasm. I didn't deserve to cum after all. I had been late after all. He increased the pace and warns me "more one minute and then you won't be allowed to cum." I nodded frantically hoping the stimulation would end. Just when I felt I couldn't bear it anymore the toy was let out and I left clenching nothing but air. Feeling needy, wet and covered in marks and Sir's spit I don't think I'll ever look more beautiful than I ever did as of now.

I feel Sir removing my cuffs and making me sit on the sofa, I hiss when I feel my ass being sore while he went and bought his hoodie for me. I changed into it and he made me sit on his lap petting my head. "You know few rules are meant to be for your safety but you still decide to go against them I don't like it at all." I wanted to answer but I could barely even open my eyes and mumble something incorrectly. I hear him tell "shh sleep now kitten I am glad you didn't cum and held it, you did well." I smile against his neck and slowly drift off to my sweet dreamland while Sir drifts off to his.

IvyKitten