All Comments on 'Catherine'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
CSD2CSD2over 13 years ago
whoa

didn't think you were gonna go there big guy. the annon birds will have a field day with this one. thanks for the tale.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
To the point

better ending than most of these stories. Why not write a few more.

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
better than most of your drivel

why not write more good stories like this one

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Anonymous posters? No not really

JPB stories are so bad most of the time...most readers do NOT make anonymous posts.

The ending is not that good. It is waaaaaaaaay too short. The fact is that she left him tied in the chair for 4 hours AFTER they 4 guys left. That MEANS she was NOT sure if her husband should be a Allowed go free.

The wife internally debated for 4 hours if her beloved husband should Live or DIE

That is pretty momentous when you think about it and ending the story in 2 short paragraphs seems kind of a let down

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
She didn't think it through.

A good simple story. I was glad to see the husband go after the child and the five men.

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
ok

Now that was handled right....4 hours...no way

bassman007bassman007over 13 years ago
Good read

Being a guy who wouldn't put up with that either I appreciate the ending. It's more realistic as to how most men would react.

nyminusnyminusover 13 years ago
I applaud your story

Mexican illegals are a problem in California..P wish open season were declared on them..Any woman that fucks them is ruined for life and no better than a skank... I will kill them gladly...NYMINUS

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Damn, I never thought I’d be saying this, but

I have agree with Harry on this one. I know, slap me silly and stick my head in a bucket of water until I come to my senses. But think about it.

Three quarters of this story is just a set up for a dick wank, then to please the masses, JPB in two short paragraphs, throws the rapists in Jail and kicks the slut to the curb, extracting malicious revenge on all responsible. Especially when you remember what went on in the lounge room between him and the bi-guy. JPB's lunchtime writing, but at least one of his better ones.

What makes me curious and it may have to do with my gay perception, but I can’t see the husband actually getting an erection unless he’s sexually turned on. I’m not all that up on male anatomy to say one way or the other, but I don’t believe that some anonymous bisexual could arouse him, especially when he’s mortified by what’s going on in his bedroom.

I know from personal experience that, contrary to popular male belief, that with just a quick rub and lick, that we females wet, we don’t get wet or aroused, especially if we’re disgusted with what is happening around us.

Since penetration doesn’t need consent on the side of the person being penetrated, it make no difference as far as the rape. But since it was the husband that was penetrating the other male, then one would assume that he’d have to be turned on and/or horny for his penis to become erect, although I have heard of a piss horns, or morning woody's...shudders.

No, never mind, too graphic for this poor girl...lol

Although I may have a slight insight into the male mind, I find the body and sexual responses of males to be totally baffling. Does this mean that as long as another person 'male in this case' gets his hands and mouth on any other males genitals, then said male can have an erection and thereby be turned gay??

What's being asked here is, are you guys that easily lead by your penises? If it is, then it's no wonder why we women have so much sexual power and control of your gender.

Now if I were a hetrosexual male, and I'm not, thank God, then I'd be outraged at JPB's implication of my sexuality??

What do you think guys??????????

Amanda

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great short story. Intelligently written

This is an extremely hot tale of love and sex with a fantastic economy of style, a quick and believable development of the two main characters, a real sense of empathy for both the husband's and the wife's feelings, hot sex that is cleverly implied, a very good legal twist and a satisfying coda. Concise action packed tension and sexuality...what is not to like! Very well done in only one chapter.

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
A very unusual early X-Mas present from the master of wimp & brain-dead stories?

Perplexing - is this another joke effort from JPB or perhaps he is honoring his tradition of submitting one "non-wimp" story annually? Most intriguing but as others have stated, the ending was way to short & unrealistic as usual.

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
Thanks JPB

Thanks for the entertainment. good story

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
I'm with Nyminus

Give me a nice rifle and a badge. Dead bodies would be a very effective fence. And no Mandy, I would not get a hard on if a queer was giving me a blowjob. Some men do not think with their dicks.

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 13 years ago
as usual offensive crap

to insinuate the a gay guy could get any real man to fuck him in the ass tells us about the writer's tendencies.<P>

Other then that grossity ever present is the male humiliation addiction the writer has.<P>

why is that writer?

Wonder_OneWonder_Oneover 13 years ago
JPB has some excellent dialog!

I must wonder why readers who hate JPB's stuff read it if all they want to do is complain. I like most of JPB stuff but do not bother leaving comments. Why not? Well most of it is just a fun read.

W

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Rape is Rape...

and it does not matter whether your body enjoys it or not. Catherine truly cared nothing for Harvey. Not the fact that 5 men invaded their home, forced him to hear his wife being raped, and raped him. Further, they were going to come back again. She should have gone to prison for enabling them to unlawfully restraint him.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Just exactly who are you and what did you do with Just Plain Bob?

What's the deal? No wimp hubby, no reconciliation? My god, man, this story had an actual ending, a conclussion. Throw in an epilogue and this would have been a five star story. I'd say keep up the great work but something tells me this was an anomaly and certainly not a trend.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Sometimes

The body does things even when you don't want to. Some women that are raped get aroused and even experience orgasms doesnt mean they wanted it, the same goes with a male being raped the stimulation can cause an erection and orgasm. These occurrences sadly cause many women as well as men to not report a rape because they subconsciously believe they deserved it since the body reached orgasm or became aroused. Anyway nice story JPB nice to see the guy didn't wimp up on us.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER ALL THAT

he really was too lenient. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
gave it a 5 JPB

way to get rid of a stupid whore.........

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Much better

than Camryn's baby story. Almost quit reading your stories after that one.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81almost 11 years ago
shakes my head

This stupid cunt gives women a bad reputation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At Least You Finished This Story

Terrible story but at least you finished this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At least he got a divorce and custody

But some serious revenge on Catherine is in order. She'd never get to see the kid to start with and other bad things would be befalling her. Certainly all her family and friends would know what she did. And that would just be the start of it. Okay story. Not enough of an ending.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Good For Him!

About time a husband with some cujones!

Too bad Bob in "Cassandra's Guy" didn't have any!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NOW THAT'S THE WAY TO END A STORY....

This one really has a feel of realism to it. I could just imagine an actual guy would react to something like this.

The only thing missing would be to have the cheap skank of a wife charged as an accessory and spend a few years in prison herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
About

About time there was a story of a man with some backbone.He did well to get shut of her straight away for she would have strayed again.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
That's that

Good outcome Bob. Too bad he didn't get a chance to have some one on one time with the nice latino lads.

jrphdojrphdoover 4 years ago
Decent Ending

Too bad he didn't get a chance to even the score with the Mexicans personally. My happiness at the ending is tempered by the knowledge that in real life, most places would still screw the man in the divorce (certainly OH, MI where I was involved in divorce litigation and PA where I work now). Still enjoyable fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Charges

Catherine should have been charged on both Accessory, False Inprisonment and Obstruction of Justice charges.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Yes!

No wimp here!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

8 months pregnant ready for gangbang? Dude, what are you smoking, do you know how many side-effects women have during last months of pregnancy. Sure, they could be horny but they are not ready for "gymnastics" you are writing about.

This story is so idiotic that it could have only written by a male whose only contact with females are his dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a man who stands his ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad! Tragic! Horrific! Disgusting! Depressing! Very sick! Idiotic and unrealistic!

A few quick options like car horn, car alarm, cell phone 911, both yelling and screaming, run in the house to call 911.

Pathetic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...