Catherine Blanchard at The Casino R

Story Info
Catherine Blanchard discovered in the worst way how bad luck.
4.7k words
3.98
10.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers

Catherine Blanchard was a wealthy young woman from the south of the United States, who inherited her family's industrial empire after the sudden death of her parents in an accident in the Swiss Alps in 1925 and skillfully managed to increase her fortune by investing in the New York Stock Exchange in the last 4 years, in addition to the fact that her companies grew exponentially thanks to the issuance of shares in the stock market in continuous boiling at that time.

She enjoyed an extremely privileged upbringing and attended the most exclusive private schools in Switzerland, Great Britain and France, so it was very common for her to spend a few months a year in the old continent, especially in the casinos of Monte Carlo where she enjoyed a good reputation as a gambler whose high stakes betting almost bankrupted more than one casino.

That autumn she headed for New York to pick up a Duesemberg SJ that LeBaron had specially fitted out and equipped for her according to very particular specifications that she herself had indicated.

Duesemberg fitted the powerful engine with a supercharger and a set of twin Stromberg carburetors, as well as a novel braking system with adjustable pressure to prevent any kind of lock-up in case of an emergency situation.

LeBaron elaborated a fine convertible body in the purest ArtDeco style painted in 2 tones; Emerald Green with black, with a large trunk capable of accommodating the Louis Vuitton trunks that Miss Blanchard would use in her travels, the interior was upholstered with fine materials such as imported "Corinthian Leather" from which emanated a delicious and fine aroma. The most skilled craftsmen achieved a work of art on wheels that would leave its demanding owner fascinated.

This ostentatious commissioned creation was the finest work to come out of the LeBaron facility to date, completely overshadowing the SJ Roadster they were about to deliver in a few hours to the famous movie star Douglas Fairbanks.

Catherine was extremely pleased with the work, she was taken to a luxurious room where she would wait drinking champagne and caviar while the employees arranged her luggage and made arrangements to load the car on an ocean liner bound for Paris, where she would do some shopping at the Channel Boutique and days later enjoy the City of Light. Catherine would drive along the blue coast and days later she would head for Monte Carlo where she planned to spend a fun stay in the casinos.

The cruise went pleasantly, Catherine elegantly rejected the constant male siege, she usually qualified these attempts of fortune hunters, nouveau riche whom she considered inferior, because she preferred to socialize only with people of noble ancestry and social positions that had been in the aristocracy for generations.

In Paris she was finally able to drive her brand new Duesemberg through the wide avenues of the city on her way to the Champs Elysées district, specifically to number 31 Avenue George-V, where the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel George-V had been located since the previous year, an establishment that satisfied Catherine's demands, always accustomed to the best and most exclusive regardless of the price, and where she was treated like a member of royalty.

Once installed and after a luxurious lunch at the hotel, she visited Channel's boutique to acquire a new and luxurious closet to match her demands and her beauty, for Miss Blanchard, besides being considerably talented and wealthy, was an extremely beautiful woman, with a monumental figure, black hair, large blue eyes, porcelain skin and fine features similar to the venus painted by Boticcelli.

After a few days in Paris, Catherine boarded her Duesemberg on her way to Monte Carlo. It was not at all common for a lady of high society to have such a taste for speed and Catherine, fascinated by this world, acquired skills with the best when she became part of a racing team in 1925, which even competed in Lemans a couple of times with Lorraine Dietrich cars, obtaining to conclude the hard test with a resounding victory in both editions of the race in 1925 and 1926.

For Catherine any challenge was accepted and she liked to win, perhaps that influenced the fact that she was single until she was 25 years old and when her parents died, the pressure for an arranged marriage would simply be nonexistent, she was enough to increase her fortune as well as to venture into things she was passionate about.

During part of the journey, a luxurious Hispano Suiza appeared and had a friendly and hard-fought duel of skill in the narrow curvy stretches, the Duesemberg roared fiercely and at times was in front of the Hispano Suiza, in a very sharp curve, this one took it on the outside gaining advantage, causing Catherine to moderate her speed to maintain control and let it get lost in the horizon.

Catherine was upset, she managed to control the understeer and blamed the rear weight caused by her luggage, she hated to lose and was willing to look for that car and find out who beat her in this improvised duel on wheels.

She finally arrived at her destination in Monte Carlo and stayed at the exclusive Hotel Casino Royale, where hours later while having a cocktail, she saw that Hispano Suiza arriving, minutes later someone from the administration informed her that it was Alfonso XIII Borbón. Monarch of the Spanish crown, who liked to enjoy his fast Hispano Suiza when he traveled.

Catherine was relieved to know that he was a king and not a common nouveau riche whom she viewed with such contempt and she would find a way to meet this monarch, perhaps at the gambling tables and thus she could get rid of the thorn after obtaining a victory.

Catherine got out of the bathtub and went to choose her outfit to go down to the casino, she had her lingerie and silk stockings ready, she put on her fine Italian shoes and in front of the mirror she combed her beautiful black hair, while she fed her vanity with her eyes, thinking of the great night she would spend, she put on one of the fine party dresses that Channel made especially for her and went to the casino.

She spent a few hours at the roulette with small bets, she had already won 10 thousand francs forgetting the other 5 thousand she lost in the process, she only cared about the winnings and forgot about the losses.

She walked around the casino for a few minutes looking for the King of Spain wishing to face him at the tables, soon she joined a Black Jack game where after a few hours, the one she wanted to see appeared and invited him to join the game.

Catherine by that time was already making bets with large sums, in that time she managed to have some considerable winnings, there was a lot of adrenaline running through her by then and she had a couple of years with the addiction to feel that way, she thought she was at her best.

The hours went by and the game continued, some hands were won by Alfonso and others by Catherine, the excitement increased and the money flowed in the game chips on that table, Catherine was raising her bets, she asked for cards, a king of spades appeared, then a 5 of diamonds, she was confident and raised the bet again putting all her chips on the table, the amount was the equivalent of a year's income of any of her factories.

Alfonso matched the amount of the bet, as did 2 other people, among them was Marilyn Cole, a 28 year old Texan who in the last decade made a fortune when a large oil field was found on her family's modest farm. She was tall with brown hair, her strong Texan accent gave her away and of course Catherine knew perfectly well that she was a nouveau riche entering the European Jet Set, she considered her an intruder in an environment where she obviously did not belong.

Marilyn was 10,000 francs below the amount bet and the atmosphere increased the tension.

-You haven't matched the bet, Marilyn. You're ten thousand francs short and there's no turning back because your chips are already bet. -Said Catherine.

-That's right, maybe I should go for more chips, I have credit at the casino. -Said Marilyn nonchalantly with her frank Texan joviality.

-Yes, you could but that would take a few minutes and no one here wants to interrupt the game, so I can help you. -Said Catherine as she took out ten thousand francs in chips from her purse looking arrogantly at Marilyn who was grateful for the offer.

-Of course, this help I'm giving you is for business, I don't believe in loans so I'm offering ten thousand francs to buy that nice dress you're wearing. -Said Catherine with a serious tone and a perverse smile on her lips that illuminated her face.

There was silence for a few seconds and the eyes of everyone at the table were on Marilyn who was totally immersed in the excitement of the game and did not want to delay it any longer, she thought this was as exciting as those gambling games in Texas where she only lost once and had to return naked to her farm when she was a student.

After agreeing, Marilyn got up so she could take off her dress and hand it over in exchange for the ten thousand francs, she thought she was even winning, because the day before she paid $1500 francs for that dress in an exclusive boutique in Paris. And now she was getting ten thousand francs for it, she also liked to make a profit when she made a deal.

The rest of the players at the table and at other nearby tables, diverted their attention to Marilyn Cole who stood wearing a tight black lingerie set, a black bodice with straps on her lush hips holding up black silk stockings covering beautiful, elongated and well toned legs, white opera gloves that matched an elegant pearl necklace around her neck and the dress she was handing to Catherine in exchange for ten thousand francs so she could continue to play.

The beautiful Marilyn Cole was the center of all the attention in the casino, only the arrogant Catherine Blanchard saw a perfumed rich peasant girl strutting around in fine lingerie, grabbing male attention in a vulgar exhibitionist display.

The Game resumed its course and the game was in favor of Alfonso XIII, Catherine lost that game and a considerable sum. She held her frustration in silence, as she was determined to win back what she had lost, both she and Marilyn received credit from the casino, so they continued to play for a few more hours.

The chips came and went as time went by, some players were retiring to rest after losing, others for prudence left the game while they felt they were winning, Marilyn Cole had a good run and in a single hand managed to win the amount of credit given to her by the casino, keeping an equal amount that she planned to continue playing.

Catherine, on the other hand, was losing more than winning, for her nothing mattered except winning, now there were 2 opponents to beat at the table which was integrated by Hildegard Saxe-Coburg, a beautiful 30 year old woman belonging to an old and aristocratic German family very close to the European royalty, who approached that table after seeing Marilyn Cole playing in lingerie, previously the casino boss informed her that the game at that table had all night long and was becoming more and more tense, as the betting amounts increased.

The hours continued to pass and the game reached a point where no one wanted to stop at least as long as they had a way to sustain the bets, the exciting tension created an addictive need to stay in that corner of the casino.

Hildegard was cold and calculating, she was fresh to keep the pace of the game and wanted to have fun with a very high bet, because she considered she had good cards.

The amount at stake was a very high amount, this caused many players to withdraw, Alfonso XIII was exhausted and with a magnificent streak, he also opted to leave the game leaving in the tight dispute the 3 wealthy and beautiful women who made the game a hard-fought duel on a personal basis.

Catherine continued to try to match the offer, as did Marilyn Cole and both were several thousand francs away from being on the level, neither wished to withdraw from the game and would do whatever it took to stay in the fight.

Hildegard had very well studied everything that had happened since her arrival, together with the information received from the casino boss. Marilyn Cole was euphoric, she was sure she could win, she stood up once she placed her gold bracelet and her rings on the table, then she would put on her lingerie and gloves. All those present did not stop watching attentively the movements of that Texan who was undressing and kept only her high heels and the pearl necklace hanging from her neck, while she removed from her hair a gold brooch with diamonds, which freed her silky hair that now rested on her shoulders, everything in the casino stopped to admire the spectacle of the spontaneous nudity of that voluptuous Texan ready to play everything in that card game.

Marilyn was standing naked in all her glory next to the table with her hands on her hips and looking defiantly at Catherine, who stood silently for a few seconds observing that hourglass figure, erect and defiant.

-Do you intend to match the offer Fraulein Blanchard? I remind you that there is no going back, you have put your chips on the table and the sum has not yet been matched. Perhaps you would like to join the courageously risky style of your compatriot? -Hildegard said with a certain coldness and irony in her voice and a defiant fire in her eyes.

Catherine looked at her game again, she couldn't show weakness now and even less in front of this nouveau riche Texan who was now challenging her by putting everything in that game. This was no longer about the money she could lose, the situation was becoming a matter of honor and highly fed egos, she stood up and began to put everything she had on the table.

First it was the white dress she had bought from Marilyn Cole, then she stripped off her own dress, Hildegard and Marilyn watched Catherine put garments on the table and both with a glance indicated that it would also be necessary to deposit those pretty silk panties and bra, as well as her jewelry to match the bet.

Catherine kept only the stockings and her high heels. Once all of her porcelain skin was stripped of her fine clothes and all of her jewelry, she stood defiantly in front of Marilyn without a word, it was an instant where everyone present thought that if looks could kill, these two naked American women might have changed the outcome of the great war concluded a decade before.

No one counted the time that these two women stood defiantly facing each other, taking their public nudity to a level that was a delicacy for those who could witness that instant when their bodies were so close together, that a lustful glance among those present thought that those leafy, curly pubic bushes might touch at any moment.

-I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to continue the game. If you don't mind. -Hildegard said with a certain perversity in her eyes, she was actually enjoying what was going on and the way this unprecedented moment in the casino had unfolded.

Catherine and Marilyn took their seats at the table again, not caring that the whole casino stopped its activity with the intention of observing each and every one of the movements that these two beauties made with their voluntary and spontaneous nudity. In some tables the theme of the bets would change, there were predictions that both would lose the game and would have to leave the casino naked, others bet in favor of Catherine and others bet on Marilyn, because somehow the charisma and beauty of this friendly Texan won the sympathy of many of the players in the casino, some spent the night watching her since she got up to sell her dress to Catherine and now the excitement grew, as she was the first to be completely exposed to the security that she had in herself to win the game.

Catherine had a king of spades and a 5 of hearts, Marilyn had a 7 of diamonds and an 8 of clubs and Hildegard had a queen of hearts and an ace of spades, all 3 asked for a third card.

Catherine raised her card and it was an 8 of spades, Marilyn revealed a 9 of hearts, now it was up to Hildegard's game showing a king of hearts, she was the absolute winner.

Catherine and Marilyn lost that game, both called the casino boss to ask for credit and continue playing, Marilyn's numbers were very favorable, after selling her dress for ten thousand francs, she managed to recover with the credit given by the casino which she paid after some games in her favor and in this hand she lost what were her winnings.

Catherine on the other hand ended up with her own capital and part of her credit in the casino in this last hand, she was sure of herself, she only needed to make some bank movements, on the other hand she was upset and tried hard to hide the frustration she felt for the defeat, this was the biggest in all her life, because literally a bad game left her naked.

Some screams interrupted in the casino, wailing could be heard, in the distance a man was crying and beating himself against the wall, a gunshot was heard in the distance, a surreal state seemed to prevail where some people lost their sanity outside the casino, someone in that same state passed by the table screaming as if he was being tortured, he dropped that day's New York Times.

Catherine stood up to take a closer look, as she did not believe the headline on the front page. She picked up the paper, spread it out, the paper being the only thing that at that moment covered her for anyone looking at her from the front, yet several eyes were on her with her black hair flowing over her shoulders, her hands holding the paper which showed from her shoulders up and gave a sensual and full view of her long legs starting at her beautiful thighs.

"Black Friday on Wall Street" she continued reading about the stock market crash which left millions of people in the United States bankrupt, all the companies where she had investments were ruined, she saw the price of her company's shares which were completely collapsed and she knew how the stock market game worked, all her assets would be absorbed by the creditors, Catherine realized at that moment that she literally had nothing.

Catherine was shocked and dropped the newspaper on the floor, she was in a state of shock. Marilyn ran to pick up the newspaper to read about what was happening. Hildegard shocked saw the 2 American women who minutes before were euphoric and full of adrenaline, and in the blink of an eye they looked disjointed and dejected, mainly Catherine.

The casino boss and the hotel manager approached Catherine who was frozen standing at the side of the table.

"Mademoiselle Blanchard we are very sorry to inform you that you must settle your account with the casino," said the casino manager in a serious and solemn tone.

Catherine turned to see him still shocked by the news she read in the Times, both she and Marilyn forgot their current state of undress and the way everyone there was watching them.

-My bill? -said Catherine dumbfounded.

-Oui mademoiselle, you used up your entire credit at the casino and may I remind you that you had quite a large line. -Said the casino manager in a solemn tone and with a certain coldness.

Catherine remembered the sum and was filled with terror, something that was evident in the reaction of her exposed skin, in the casino they were already aware of her broken bank, just as they were aware of the spontaneous ruin of several casino customers, so the administrative staff began to deny credit to many people at the gaming tables.

-But my companies, the stock market! I have nothing left! -said Catherine, stunned and almost on the verge of tears.

The casino manager ran his eyes over her, silently confirming the statement, thinking that this woman had nothing left but her shoes.

zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers
12