Catherine Blanchard at The Casino R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers

-I am very sorry to tell you that we require the immediate payment of your account Madmoiselle Blanchard, the hotel is already aware that you literally have nothing left, so we need to seize your car as well as all your luggage and jewelry, even taking into account these assets, you still have a debt with the casino of 50 thousand francs, if you like to come with me to the office so we can make the respective documentation on your possessions. -Said the casino boss with a certain softness in the imperative of the situation.

Hildegard and Marilyn watched and listened to everything, without saying anything they followed Catherine and the casino boss to the office.

Catherine was in complete denial, she automatically signed everything the manager presented to her, offering as payment all the possessions she had in Monte Carlo to cover the bill and talking about the remaining 50,000 francs to be paid immediately.

Catherine phoned home to receive more bad news, her administrator told her that it was impossible to send her money, because with what had happened in Wall Street she was unable to count on any monetary sum, since a representative of the bank and a tax agent had been a few hours before notifying the seriousness of the situation, so all her assets would be taken by the bank and the tax office.

In just one morning, many people in the country were left in the street, Catherine confirmed that she literally had nothing left, she had heard of people losing even their shirts, she realized that her loss was greater, she even lost the clothes she was wearing. Now she had nothing left.

Hildegard placed 50,000 francs in chips on the table. - This should be enough! -said the wealthy woman.

-Oui Mademoiselle, this settles the account of Mademoiselle Blanchard, it would have been very painful for us to have to consign Mademoiselle Blanchard to the authorities in case of not settling this sum. -Said the casino manager.

-If you would be so kind as to allow us a place to talk in private and take my winnings to my suite please. -Said Hildegard.

The casino boss led them to a reserved room and left the 3 women alone. By this time Hildegard's winnings at the gaming table had already been taken to her suite.

Catherine restrained herself, even in that embarrassing moment she did not want to show weakness, Marilyn was sitting next to her and on the other side of the table Hildegard was holding in her hand a glass of champagne from the bottle that was left in the room as she requested while she watched the two women who minutes before lost everything at the Black Jack table in front of her.

-I'm very sorry for what happened, Catherine, you are a businesswoman and you understand gambling, just like your Marilyn. -Hildegard said.

They both nodded.

-The stock market is a great gambling table where bets are continually being made, Catherine, you literally lost everything the same day and you have contracted a debt of 50 thousand francs with me. How do you propose to solve it? I know for a fact that you have no money to pay, all you have now is a pair of shoes. -Hildegard said.

-It's true, we're naked! Good heavens, all those people staring at us in the casino. When my parents find out! If I still have a house to go back to after what happened on Wall Street. -Marilyn said a little nervously.

Catherine mentally reviewed in seconds the last hours in the casino full of shame. And she became aware of the enormous debt she had contracted with Hildegard, which at that moment she was unable to pay.

-It is true Hildegard, I am indebted to you and I am at your complete disposal! You decide how to collect the debt, which at this moment for me is an immense sum. -said Catherine.

Hildegard remained a few minutes in silence observing these two American women, she drank from her glass pleased to rejoice, after all she won the game, in the depths of her being a great pleasure invaded her, 2 arrogant wealthy American women whom with skill she could leave them penniless and take them to gamble even the clothes they were wearing. She wanted to keep that image in her mind for a long time and somehow she had a way to make that victory last a little longer.

Marilyn Cole looked adorable sitting on that plush, plush leather couch with her leg crossed which made her legs look even more attractive, she was worried about her current circumstance, The difference was that Marilyn remembered with nostalgia when she was a modest farmer in Texas, and there it didn't matter that she was naked, but she was swimming in the lake with Catherine, who felt challenged, and she was a little girl with her clothes off, She swam in the lake with her friends and life was simpler when she was poor, everything changed when they found oil on her property and she was dazzled by what they could buy, now with Wall Street and the outcome of the gambling table, she did not mind using all her luggage to pay the hotel bill, dress a sack of potatoes and return to the United States working on a boat to pay the fare, maybe she would wait tables in New York, to raise money and be able to return to Texas.

Marilyn saw things objectively and didn't mind having to wash dishes in the hotel restaurant in case her luggage wasn't enough to pay the bill.

-Catherine, there is only one thing left to do and you will have to pay your debt with work, you will come with me to Berlin, tomorrow we will leave, so for today I guess in your present circumstance you will have to spend the night in my room, next to my bed there is a nice warm Persian rug which I hope you will find cozy. -Hildegard said.

-On the rug? -said Catherine astonished.

-Of course, weren't you expecting the presidential suite for yourself? As you can see you are in no position to protest about anything, so let's go! Don't worry Marilyn, I'll take care of your bill at the hotel as I doubt your luggage will be enough as a form of payment. -Hildegard said.

You want us to get out of here naked! -exclaimed Catherine and Marilyn.

-You were the ones who chose to undress in the casino in front of a crowd and you didn't seem to mind at all, you don't expect me to give you my dress so you both can cover yourselves, besides you have very beautiful bodies and you have been showing them off with some pride for hours, let's go, I want to rest, when we get to Berlin you will feel better. We Germans like naked people! -Hildegard said pleased.

zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers
12