Catherine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh okay, like..., you know who's kissing up to...? My asking stopping short.

"Well, there's always the possibly for that kind of office gossip Bob. Although I don't have any direct involvement with her within our company, that is. But better discretion than rumors!" She says.

"An the reason I know about her, "other interest," Bob." As Catherine goes on. "Is because I saw her with another woman at a club..., the type of club Bob, where women go to meet..., other women. Saying that like I need some clarification; which I don't!

"She, Mrs Discretion" Her continuing. "Was in a very heated moment..., her and another woman were openly making out, along with that, I couldn't help seeing her hand was up under the bunched up skirt, between the legs of the woman she was with. An when she saw me, I think her eyes were like the proverbial, deer caught in the headlights." Catherine looking at me, maybe expecting me to say something. Where better letting what I wanted to say; stays unsaid!

"An the reason I was there Bob," Catherine going on, now that I haven't said anything with her looking at me. "I was also with a friend I had made on a previous business trip to her city, who was in town attending a conference that was being held in our building's conference center. Who, wanted to explore some of the local clubs of the type we were in that night. "Where later...," Catherine studding my face for a reaction. "Where she and I would be going back to her hotel room to confer on a subject of mutual physical interest."

"My GOD! You're killing me Catherine!" My reaction! Where I can't help laughing repeating her, "subject of mutual physical interest."

Now after a few more laughs and my quips about how she described, " That woman's heated moment," And Catherine's, "Conferring on a subject of mutual physical interest." She continues with, "Where a couple of days later, she, Mrs. Discretion, called me about meeting with her someplace where we should talk. Where, a day later we met in an a cross town hotel restaurant and talked about that night, along with some history of why we were both there."

My keeping quiet now, knowing she's going to tell me everything; it's the way she is!

"So, with her knowing about me, and me knowing about her, we occasionally get together at her friends apartment, which, incidentally, belongs to the same woman I saw her with that night. Where..., the three of us have spent some very pleasant evenings together making more history, to write in our history books." She finishes.

"More history?" Thinking to myself. Catherine's, "Pleasant evenings creating memories to put in her history book?" I love her euphemism for an evening of heated lesbian sex with her two friends. Which brings me back to what she said about that other friend of hers who was in town, and her comment about their, "Pleasant hours catching up on things."

That message on her cell phone. With her catching up on things; sex with the husband of that couple she saw the evening before our Tuesday lunch together.

Breaking into those thoughts as she goes on, "Now Bob about how I get to park in that lot? Perhaps it's with a pleading look, and sweet smile, and maybe sometimes, a generous flash of a lady's thigh, who's in need of a secure place to park her nice car once in awhile when she drives with that, "Corner Office Lady," to her friends apartment."

"Her friends apartment; the three of you Catherine?" My very well knowing the answer.

"Why of course Bob, the three of us!" Catherine very emphatic. Like maybe I would think she sat on the sidelines keeping score on how many, "O's," each of the other's had. Or perhaps coaching, or directing the action before trading places on the bench.

"Holy SH..., Catherine! Sorry. But talk about wanting to be a fly on the wall there too!" My reaction to what I heard the other night too. With that, and her not saying anymore except her giving me that heart stopping smile, squeezing my hand firmly at the same time, and playfully bumping into me as we're walking on up the street.

Along with that and my curiosity getting the best of me about her parking in that lot so asking her, "Catherine, that flashing thigh thing? You know of course, women have been pulling that stuff since Cleopatra had her naked ass rolled out of that carpet. Just my making a point, you know?"

"Of course I do, Bob" As she squeezes my arm. "And men have been falling for it ever since; right?" Her laughing along with saying it.

"Shit, don't I know that! Except lady, you gave me more than a flash of thigh." Has Catherine leaning heavily into me, her forehead pushed into my shoulder along with her, "Yes..., yes you did!" She admits.

"So Catherine, can I ask, how much Mr. Willis charges you for parking back there?"

"Bob, he doesn't charge me anything." she says. "I told you what an occasional flash of a lady's thigh can get a woman."

"How true that is Catherine!" my agreeing. "So, getting to park for free, it must be quite a generous flash! Because the usual charge for people who want to park there, as I remember looking at the sign with the parking fees listed, is twelve to fifteen dollars a day, depending on the spot you want." My looking at her and waiting again.

"All right Bob." She says. "So, for instance..., sometimes a lady wearing a skirt that's slit a little more provocative above the knee then I..., I mean she, would normally ware to work, along with an..., unguarded, maybe careless stretch of a lady's leg as she exits her sports car, where just maybe..., showing a flash of her pantie covered..., you know? Something like the ones I had on that day we were on the train." She reminds me. Cracking me up at the same time.

An OH do I remember!

"Well then Catherine, maybe I should start hanging around that parking lot, especially on days when you..., or who ever that she..., is. Drives up on one of your..., or her, or she may be, on those history making days." Hoping what she hears, is just my way of teasing her more.

At that, Catherine squeezes my arm with both hands this time, also giving me another heart stopping smile. Where I melt under it faster than the fat snow flakes hitting the ground.

An now with us turning up 19th street, heading for the pub, her arm looped around mine since we left the parking lot. An me, my feet haven't even touched the ground since we started that walk across the plaza, where the whole time my heart's been skipping beats keeps me thinking, I may need that pacemaker reinstalled if she keeps telling stories like she just did; and not for a minute do I doubt they're true.

The 19th street Pub is one block west, and a half block up from where my building is located. Where its been a very popular watering hole in this part of town, with its relaxed atmosphere where people of every occupation can have dinner, hang out, talk sports, and watch the various sporting events on the many large flat screen televisions around the bar area. Or maybe just to relax, and have a drink with friends, and possibly make some new ones too.

But when Catherine and I enter and greeted by the hostess, who after hearing we would like a table in the dining section, excused herself to check for available one. And waiting for the hostess to come back I turn to Catherine, "Seems pretty crowded for a Monday night!" Then remembering there's a home town hockey game that's televised tonight.

An turning to Catherine, telling her about the hockey game, where it may be a long wait for a table. An when the hostess returns, she confirms what I was telling Catherine with the hostess telling us, "We don't have any available tables in the dining section at the moment." She says. "But there are some cocktail tables still available in the bar area, and I can put your name on the dining room seating list, if that would be alright?" She ask.

And my look to Catherine who replies, "That's fine." Her telling the hostess. "We can have a drink and wait for awhile." Then giving the hostess my name where she leads us to one of the tall cocktail tables. But seeing an empty one by the windows I ask her for that one instead. It being further from the crowded, noisy bar, and the, "flies," hanging out there.

Now with the hostess leaving us, its my helping Catherine off with her coat. Then her putting one foot on the foot ring of the tall chair she easily steps up and sits down. But as I'm holding her coat, I also noticed how nicely dressed she is in her slightly below knee length leather skirt, along with that six inch or so slit it has above her left knee. And along with her long sleeve button down sweater, a wide leather belt around her waist, and leather boots that come up over her calves. Where that sweater I think is cashmere, which nicely emphasizes her very nice full breast, and along with enough of those buttons undone giving me a generous view of her beautiful cleavage, and that's where I see her gold necklace and pendant laying.

An when she leaned over to boost herself up onto the chair is when that pendant dangled out through the open unbuttoned top of her sweater where I see it's two naked woman engaged in oral sex. Thinking it odd she would wear something so obviously sexual to her office, but then again, were that many buttons left undone for my benefit? Yeah sure, I wish! But soon to find out, that pendant is more like a fishing lure. Luring, like minded women into taking her, who's the real catch of the day!

But after placing her coat over the empty chair on the other side of our table it's taking my jacket off, and before I can place it on the back of my chair it's Catherine with, "Bobby, could I see your jacket please?" she ask. So handing it to her, and watching as she runs her fingers over the collar, "I'm so sorry about these marks!" Its her saying now. "And I know a great place that repairs leather, where I'm sure they can repair these." Her looking at me as she's telling me that.

"Heck no Catherine!" As I reach over for my jacket. "Those marks are the only proof I have that meeting you that day really happened."

Then with her handing the jacket back to me, "Bob it happened. And it's happened for me too." Holding my eyes with hers and she's saying that.

Where I'm searching hers while taking the jacket from her, those words ringing in my ears, "It's happened for you too?" She said that?! Instantly wondering, what's happened for you Catherine? And what is it you're saying with them? Please don't let me think there's more to this than, just..., this!

With holding my jacket in one hand, as I take her hand that was holding the jacket, then leaning over and kiss the back of it. At the same time my kiss to her hand has brought a blush to her cheeks has me asking, "Do you always blush so easily Catherine Parker, when a man kisses your hand?"

"I'm not blushing Bob!" She says.

"Really Catherine? I guess it must be the heat in here making your cheeks so flushed." My obviously seeing how they are.

"Kiss my..." Is her come back, stopping short.

"What were you going to say to me..., Miss Catherine?

Kiss your what? Poking fun at her again.

"Go to hell!" A sweet smile coming along with it

"Yeah lady, I probably will! So what would you like to drink?" As the server arrives at our table. Where Catherine orders a glass of Chablis. And me, I order my usual vodka and bitter lemon with a twist of lime when I have a drink out.

But just as the server begins to say something she suddenly hesitates where I see her eyes have gone from Catherine's face, to her hands, where they linger as she watches Catherine's fingers toying with the necklaces in her right hand. Also where the gold bracelets that were covering her wrist having slid away, revealing a tattoo on the under side of her wrist.

And now this very cute girl, who's been watching Catherine toying with the necklace, is trying to get out, "The..., appetizers...," Clearing her throat. "The appetizers are half..., price, during happy hour if you would like to have some..., order something?" The girl seemingly very nervous for some reason.

An this is where I pick up the menus, and looking over at Catherine, as I lay one on the table in front of her with, "I don't know about you Catherine, but I'm hungry. So, do you have any suggestions?" Where my asking that breaks up what ever is going on between this cute girl and this drop dead gorgeous woman, across from me; Catherine.

"We'll make a selection in a few minutes." Catherine's gaze remaining on the cute server a few seconds more. "But I know what I like, and I'm sure he'll go along with it; if he knows what's good for him!" Catherine, her gaze shifting momentarily from the cute server to me, then back to the girl.

Which has the girl hurrying off to get our drinks as I'm watching Catherine, her head turned to follow the girl until she disappears back into the bar area. And this is when Catherine looks back to her menu a few seconds, before looking back to see me staring at her,. "See anything interesting?" She ask. "I did!" Catherine looking straight at me.

Look up and play "Santana's Hold On." It's what I imagine playing in the background.

Where it's me, trying hard to keep a straight face at the same time I'm looking into those beautiful eyes with my, "Yes, I sure do!" As we continue to stare back at each other. Until, casually motion with my head in the direction the girl left, "She has a nice as..., a, walk! It reminded me of someone I saw one morning, who also has a nice as.., a walk too." As not once have our eyes strayed from each others.

"You letch!" Catherine's calling me. "You guys are all the same aren't you? But you're right. I noticed it too; she is very cute!"

Of course you would notice that. But just my thought, not saying it to her.

An not even trying to hold back now, "Yes, yes WE are lecherous; aren't WE? But Catherine, in your case I'm trying to be a nice guy. But it's been difficult as hell. Lady, you totally have me at a disadvantage!" And she does.

Now what is it I see in her look, along with that smile, and those eyes, are they saying something too? God I wish!

"Good! I like knowing that!" she says. "Now Bob, what do you want to eat. An don't you dare say it! I don't think she's on the menu." Her trying to hold in her naughty laugh.

An hoping the gun I'm might be holding to my head, "She's not the one on the menu I've been thinking about!" My instant reply. Where it's Catherine giving me a look that definitely makes me wonder! Is followed by a soft kick in my shin. Is just a toy cap pistol I was holding.

"Don't think so much," She says. "I'll do the thinking for both of us!" She scolds me. But, is she scolding?

As this goes flashing through my mind; If you knew what I was thinking Mrs Parker, that kick may have been higher. But..., you do know what I'm thinking; don't you Catherine?

Deciding on the combo appetizer when the server returns with our drinks. Where it's me with, "Here's to you getting back from, I hope a successful trip Catherine." Holding my glass up to her in a toast. "But most of all, safely back home again. And thank you for wanting to see me tonight."

Clinking glasses, "Thank you Bob," She replies, "And I think the trip was, as much of it was, successful..., in many ways! Also, I'm very happy to see you too!" Her bright eyed and smiling.

But as we each take a sip of our drinks, where I can't take my eyes off of hers as we stare back across this small table at each other. Where it's now I see a silver ring on the middle finger of her right hand holding her glass; reminding me she has that gold one on her left hand.

"The wine is nice." She says. Nodding her head in appreciation. "Chablis always warms me up."

"Really?! Well then Catherine," as I look out the window, "I bet it's getting colder out. So maybe you should have another glass. I wouldn't want you getting cold on your way home." Turning back to her.

Look up, "Temptation Eyes, by Grass Roots,"A good background for what follows.

"Bob..., there's not a chance that will happen tonight; me getting cold." She says, tipping her glass at me just after she said it.

My God! What are you trying to tell me Catherine Parker; as we lock eyes again. Please don't tease me! I love you, and want you so damn much I can hardly breath right now! Where just then the server has returned with our appetizer; knocking me out of my muse.

"Well then Catherine, maybe you should have another glass." An with that, Catherine finishes her wine in one long drink, "Good idea!" she says. And looking at the cute server a few seconds, before it's back to me, "Thank you, I think I will." Then looking back at the girl standing beside our table, "Please, I'd like another glass of Chablis. I'll really be hot then." Catherine never taking her eye off the girl's face.

Where I catch the wide eyed expression on the young girls face as she's staring back at Catherine, then her quick look at me; maybe wondering the same thing I am. Is Catherine flirting with her, where along with that too, is Catherine's advertising her availability to this cute girl? Or, my foolishly hoping, telling me what she's really feeling, her being really hot, as that look has shifted from this cute girl, and back to me.

"Good God Catherine, you're not making things easy on me." My taking a big chance at saying that. And right in front of this girl, Catherine reaches over the table and taking hold of my hand, "It might be easier than you think Mister Swaggart." Catherine's eyes having shifted from the cute server. Where I almost choke, swallowing so hard.

But it's the pretty server with a startled breath; that gets my attention as well as Catherine's. An looking at this cute girl where I see a slight flush of red on her cheeks before the girl turns away, and hurries off; assuming to get Catherine's glass of Chablis.

"Were you trying to seduce her, or..., are you trying to seduce me, Catherine Parker?" My asking. Trying to keep my voice from cracking. Where Catherine, is still holding my hand.

"Why Mister Swaggart, what makes you think that?" Her asking, a tone in her voice hinting at something more?

"Well..., maybe because you're still holding my hand Catherine?" Both of us looking down at them. "And along with that Catherine, is the way you've been rubbing your thumb over the back of it. So..., maybe what you just said about it might be, easier than you think? You did say that! So if you are, you're doing a hell of a good job of it! Or, am I assuming something? And have I crossed a line by asking it... Catherine?"

"Well Mister Swaggart, I'm not aware of any lines." She says. Again that hint of something in the tone of her voice.

"Okay then..., Catherine. But I did see the cute server's face flush pink. So maybe it was for her benefit? Just asking."

"Well..., there's always possibilities..., for everything..., isn't there?" She teases.

"Really Catherine?"

"Yes Bob, really!"

"My God, Catherine, you are something else, you truly are!"

"Thank you Mister Swaggart, I'll take that as a compliment." she says.

"Catherine, please do, because it was meant to be."

Where this overt flirting keeps going back and forth between us the whole time we've been snacking on our appetizer, laughing, talking about her trip, and what she had to go through to get back last night. But most of all, we're both totally at ease, and totally enjoying each others company. Where I've known from the start how outgoing she is; our talks on the train before she took my hand and slipped it down her unbuttoned, unzipped tight pants front. An now, how lively and exciting, not to mention what an extremely sexy woman she is. Where she has me completely wrapped up in her.

But sitting here looking, and listening to her, where I'm losing it quickly. So to put my mind somewhere else, "Catherine, the tattoo on your wrist." Where she glances at it. "Oh that! she says. "Do you know what it means?" Her looking back asking me.