Catherine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, at least I think so. The two symbols denoting female, and the other symbol for male, all three in twined under a rainbow. If I were to take a guess Catherine, a symbol of bisexuality?"

Along with thinking, she enjoys three-ways with another woman and a man?Of course not knowing it, a lot of that happens between her and those married friends of hers.

"Your right Bob." She says. Breaking me out of that thought. "But at one time it was just the two female symbols. I ah, had it done when I was in college; my room mate dared me into getting it. An like I told you the other night Bob. I had different thoughts about myself at that time. But after I started seeing..., those friends..., I've had a definite change of heart about other things too." She admits.

OH?! A confirmation on my previous thought?

"Where a good tattoo artist...," She goes on. "Recommended by those same friends, modified it to what it looks like now. I think she did a pretty good job; don't you think?" As she's holding her hand out to me.

"Yes Catherine. And if you hadn't told me it was changed, I wouldn't have known at all." As I'm holding her hand to get better look at it.

"I also have a tattoo somewhere else Bob." Her telling me now.

"Oh? And ..., would that be what I think I saw as you were parading around in your undies the other morning in your hotel room? It appears, from what I could see anyway, shadowing through your panties, maybe..., like your pendant? Catherine?"

"Yes it is Bob. But it's only seen if I'm wearing something really..., like ah, something much smaller than I had on when you were peeping at me. Something like..., when I have on," her finger quotes around a, "Really Tiny Bikini," She says. "Where it's barely covered at all. Plus it's very easy to see if I'm wearing some very sheer panties, not like I had on the other day; those were my every day one's. But the other kind, those are for other reasons, or..., for certain kinds of people or..., person; I have lots of those too!" And her going on with, "But in a string bikini, or something even smaller, it's even easier to see; I have lots of those too! Oh, and yes, it's just like the pendant on my necklace." Her final confirmation to my question.

"Catherine, I wasn't peeping. And that bikini, and what ever else you said, must be really something if that tattoo shows?"

"Yes Bob. They are; believe it!" That's emphatic.

Swallowing hard at the vision of her in something teeny, tiny, thin..., everything!

"Okay. About your pendant then. It's very interesting to say the least. It's um..., eye catching Catherine."

"Well, for those eyes I want it to catch Bob." Her head slightly turned as if she's looking for that cute server to reappear.

"Okay. I did noticed it caught that cute server's eyes." Bringing Catherine's head turning back to me.

"Yes Bob, I wanted her to notice it." she says. "I've seen her in here many times when I've been in with friends from the office. Usually to celebrate someones birthday, anniversary, promotion or just having a drink with a friend. An I agree, she's very cute." Her confirming my thought.

It's that mention of a, "friend," do they, them, he..., come here with her too?

Nodding my head in agreement thinking, yes you did Catherine; dessert for later perhaps? My god, how easy it must be for her to find women with like minded interest!

"So Catherine, you haven't made a move on her yet?" Instantly feeling stupid for saying it. "Although she does seem to be a little young." My foot being already half way in from my previous remark. "Not that your old..., older..., shit!" The foot all the way in my mouth now.

"Bob!" Her sounding disappointed in what I've just said.

Feeling stupid, and now worse, "I'm sorry Catherine!" Trying to apologize, "There I go again Catherine, opened my mouth, and inserted my big dumb ass foot again!"

"Bob, I know what you said on the phone, but does it..., well bother you I'm...?"

"Good God No Catherine!" Interrupting her. "It most definitely doesn't! In fact Catherine, I find it extremely exciting knowing you're that way. I already said this, but..., it's a real turn on for me. And Catherine..., before you say anything else, it's not for any reason you might think I'm saying that. You know..., what you may have thought I was saying when I put my big foot in my mouth the other night when we were talking on the phone."

"Yes I do Bob." she's saying. "I believed you then. An I wasn't thinking it was anything else now either..., But?"

"But what Catherine?" Waiting for her shoe to drop.

"Bob..., I really have to ask you, something now." She says. "And that is, did you really do what you said you did after you overheard me and Nancy?" Her going right to the point.

Slumping heavily against the back of my chair with, "Oh for crying out loud Catherine!" An thinking, she's really asking me this as I'm looking back at her.

"Well Bob..., did you?" Her pressing me for an answer.

Where I have to look away. I don't blush, but sitting here right in front of her, my face feels warm. And all of sudden its laughing and I can't stop. And every time I try to look at her; I laugh even harder.

"Stop laughing at me." Trying not to look at her. Where she's been having a good laugh at my expense.

"Oh HEll NO Bob!" She taunts me. "This is to good to let go! Her rubbing it in. "So tell me; did you really do it?" Pressing on.

"Catherine, please?"

"No Bob! I want to know; did you really do it?" Her pressing me harder.

I can't look at her. I just can't look at her, where I know she's relishing my discomfort, where it's my, SON OF A BITCH! Not saying that out loud, but still expressing my frustration at being nailed against the wall.

Looking back at her now, her elbows on the table, her chin resting on her intertwined fingers, "Bob..., I'm waiting." she taunts me. "And I can wait all night if I have to!" Her mild teasing threat.

Finally pulling it together, and looking back at her, "Yes Catherine."

"Yes what Bob?" her twisting the screws.

"Just yes. Okay?"

"No Bob, it's not okay. I want to hear you say it..., to my face." Her turning the screws tighter.

"Shit! You're killing me for sure Catherine!" My embarrassed frustration expressed out loud this time.

"No Bob! I want..., to hear..., you..., say..., what..., you..., said..., you did!" She's really making it hurt.

Staring back at her, where she hasn't blinked or changed her pose with her chin resting on her hands.

"Okay Catherine...," where it comes out. "I masturbated while visualizing you..., and this other women, who I heard you say her name was Nancy..., having sex."

Where her face lights up in a gorgeous smile, "See! That wasn't so difficult; was it? Her sitting up straight now, looking back at me, "In fact, I do it often myself!" She admits. "

An now with what she just admitted generates a vision of her fingers between her legs, touching herself, rubbing, stroking her very nice clitoris; I KNOW, what she feels like! Which brings on a stirring in my pants, remembering what I was doing to her then, where now I'm struggling to keep those thoughts under control.

"You know Catherine..., I haven't been asked that type of question while staring into the the eyes of the beautiful woman I was thinking about at the time." My replying.

"Was it good?" Catherine asking,

"Listening to you and Nancy, Catherine? Oh hell yes! It was more beautiful than anything I could have imagined."

"No Bob. I meant, was it good for you when you came?"

"Yes, Catherine. It was very good!" Easily saying it now and not feeling stupid admitting to it, where she continues to smile and stare at me.

Dear God, her eyes are hypnotizing. So I give up on the staring contest and look out the window again; "Damn!" Saying that out loud now. "Is that freezing rain, snow or both?" Questioning it more for myself.

"It looks like the weather is getting nasty Catherine!" looking back to her. "I think what was a mix of everything is turning more to snow." An her not replying to what I just said, only continues staring at me. Where now I have to wonder; what is she really thinking?

"I guess we better leave then." Her at last acknowledging to what I said to her. "But fist I have to make a phone call Bob. So I need to find someplace quieter because it's international, so it may be difficult to hear with the noise in here." She's telling me, as she picks up her purse.

"Sure Catherine. I'll get the server, and take care of this, and meet you back here." And with that she leaves, heading back to where the rest rooms are located.

An waiting for Catherine to return, I've ask the server to remove my name from her table list, along with that she takes my card and returns before Catherine gets back. Where it's back to my staring out the window, hating the fact this shitty weather is putting an early end to my evening with her when it's, "Okay, I'm back, are you ready to go?" It's Catherine.

"Yes, I guess we better be going. I have a feeling it's going to get really nasty." Trying not to sound so disappointed as I'm getting off the chair.

An with helping her on with her coat, then me putting on my jacket, but as I start to turn around to leave is where I see her reaching into her purse. So thinking she's going to leave a tip I start to tell her I already left a tip on the bill. But instead of her wallet, Catherine's taking out one of her business cards, writing something on the back of it before she slips it under her wine glass. Then seeing me watching her, "Nice move Catherine!" Coming from me.

" What move?" She ask.

"Her Catherine." Nodding my head in the direction where the cute server is right now. "I hope she calls you." Telling her now. Which has Catherine doing the same, looking back too, seeing the server holding a tray of drinks beside a table three back from where Catherine and I had been sitting.

Catherine, turning to me and placing her hand on my cheek, "I hope she does too!" Her straight, and honest reply. Where she steps around me. Then with a last look at the girl who's now standing by the table Catherine and I just left, looking down at something in her hand, is when I turn to follow Catherine, who's waiting for me to catch up to her.

An once we're outside confirming that yes, what was a light mix on our way over to the pub, has now turned to a heavier mix of snow and sleet, along with it feeling much colder too!

Now this is just fucking great! My silent exclamation of why I hate winter, as I'm taking my scarf and gloves from an inside jacket pocket.