Catherine Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you masturbate in your bath," I ask.

"What! No, you pig," she calls me again, laughing too.

I love hearing her laugh!

"Just so you know... mister pig, I did think about doing Jon the way our sex life hand morphed into that night," she tells me. "But I was long fast asleep when he very late came to bed."

"Fast forward now a few weeks Bobby. Jon ask me to take some structural drawings and floor plans to Diego for his approval; the ideas they both discussed as well some of Jon's ideas and now he had the drawings for Diego to look over. 'Why me I asked?' "Because he, Jon, was already committed to be in St. Louis, and couldn't put it off; another big renovation project was under way. So, I was going to be alone with Diego," she says.

"I don't think Diego spent more than fifteen minutes looking over Jon's drawings before he settled on one I was to take back to Jon. The rest of the time that day, I was wined and dined at lunch. Driven around as Diego pointed out why he so much loved this part of New England, as well as the history of his family and how he was introduced to classical music. He also asked if I could stay another day, but I couldn't. I had a class exam the very next day. I guess unlucky for me, disappointing for Diego, because if I had stayed I would have given into him..." I told you Bobby, he's a smoothie and I was... anyway." Her head turning, looking out the window into the dark again. And me, pretty sure what she's thinking -- remembering too?

"The house was finished in mid September, and, it, was, beautiful! Diego glad handing all over Jon, his family, the contractors, who built it, the landscapers too, all invited to his house warming party. A week later, Jon gets a call from Diego, He wants Jon to come up, something Diego wants to add; a swimming pool, Jon told me. But Jon was back in St. Louis and couldn't go, so he wanted me to go. It was just a matter of where Diego wanted it that concerned Jon. "Take lots pictures of where he wants it," Jon said. "Send them to me, and I'll call Diego and talk to him when I get the pictures," Jon told me.

"I was more than eager to go! Over the many trips I had made at Jon's request during the construction, because this, was a very big deal for Jon's family. A famous man like Diego, using Jon's family a second time, was a very big feather in the cap of the family business; 'good word of mouth,' Jon would say. 'Goes a long way.' "When someone ask Diego, 'who built this?' "His answer would matter a lot," Jon told me.

"But Diego's infatuation with me, and mine with him would make it easy for what came next during that trip back to Diego's house, and the weekend I spent there this time," she says. As she looks at me as if waiting for me to say, or ask something about that weekend.

But I don't have to say anything and she knows it. So instead it's asking, "Do you need your drink freshened Catherine?"

"No," she says. "I'm fine." Taking another sip from her almost empty glass.

"Okay, I think I will." But as I'm sliding of the seat to go back to the island where I left the bottle of vodka and bottle of bitter lemon.

"What about your two drink limit Swaggart," she ask.

"Tonight... Catherine." Thinking as I look across at the bottles sitting on the island. "I think tonight, it maybe more than two." An when reaching the island, it's pouring a little more vodka in my glass than usual.

"I got a flight up that landed late Friday night. And being so late, I got a room at a hotel near the airport. Where I thought about calling Diego telling him I would see him in the morning." Catherine begins as soon as I'm back sitting at the table.

"Knowing he would want to take me back to the house; but I didn't. I called him early the next morning"

"When I called him from the hotel, he asked me if I had breakfast. I told him no, I haven't. 'Don't,' he says. 'I pick you up, we go nice place.' he tells me.' Then just before ending the call he ask, 'How long you stay?' I told him I had a flight out early tomorrow morning. 'Cancel flight,' he says. 'I show you how much love for house I have and how nice this town too; no argue with me.' "He says,' and drops the call. And of course he came and took me back to the house -- where the charm was... the charm was... dripping like butter." Shaking her head now.

"The charm dripping like butter," she says laughing, has me laughing too.

"What can I say? She says. "He wanted me, and he was playing the role to the hilt!"

"I knew it would take some time for him to get to where I was, so I had time to take a shower, dress, cancel my flight out and rebook for... late Sunday afternoon. Gathered up my over night bag and got some coffee down stairs in the breakfast bar."

"Sunday after noon Catherine? The flight out? You could cancel and rebook so easy."

"Yes Bobby!" She says. "Sunday afternoon. It's a commuter flight, they're flexible because there's always someone to fill the seat.." She tells me.

I met Catherine in a most unusual way one day. I had lunch with her the next day, and even kissed her too. He, was having all of her the first time on a weekend. But she, had known him for months too; these thoughts running through my head. It was only two weeks of phone calls we had where she... had seduced me into fucking her in her sisters apartment. Doesn't sound like the others got to her that quick and easy. Is that why you, "adore me." Catherine?

"I was sitting in the lobby when Diego comes in." I hear from her now.

"Seeing me standing up, he comes right to me, throwing his arms around me in more than friendly bear hug, It felt good in his arms, he smelled good, his short gray beard rubbing against my cheek, then he kisses me lightly on the forehead." She's telling me now.

"He's tall, but not as tall as Jon, his body felt lean and hard as he held me against him, the neck of his resort style shirt, casually unbuttoned to the middle of his chest, a sexy bit of light gray chest hair showing through the gap caused by the undone shirt buttons. His resort style long white linen pants. His shoes, something a man like him would wear, designer I'm sure.

"Any people around might have thought he was my grandfather greeting his adult grand daughter.; little did they know; or I." She says.

A misty look in her eyes; warm thoughts Catherine?

"Breaking the hug, "We go now," he says. "I have much to show you. Take you breakfast, nice place, very nice place," he says. I loved his excited Hispanic accent, Catherine"s been trying to mimic it as she goes on with her narrative.

Suddenly reminding me of Speedy's accent, and how easily he would swap from English to Spanish or run them together when he was excited.

"Then we go sight see, many beautiful places along ocean, many wealthy people summer home, very big they have," he's going on." Catherine breaking into my thoughts of Speedy.

"Lunch later too," he's saying, leading me towards the hotel exit, my over night bag trailing behind me. 'Then dinner tonight, very, very elegant place, you love I know,' he's going on non stop," she's saying.

"I stopped him right there, telling him I didn't come prepared for an elegant dinner; pointing to my overnight bag. I didn't bring a dress or shoes for such a place," I told him."

"No problem, no problem at all," he says. I take you nice place, you pick out nice dress, even shoe," he's telling me as he's already leading me out the door to the street to see his car double parked out front blocking a limo from pulling away. Which had me thinking, the local police force would never ticket his car, the vanity plate displaying his name,"DIEGO," in bold letters. Holding the passenger side door open of his Italian sports car for me as I get in; my over night bag he puts behind my seat. Then he's right around and into the drivers seat and we're off. Never imagining what an exciting whirlwind of a weekend I was in for."

"The place we had lunch was a nice sea side restaurant, and of course, people recognize him. Heads turning as we were led to our table, some wave to him, others, you could hear his name being said. But no one intruded on our lunch. I was to excited to eat anything, so I just had a lunch salad, a glass of wine with him. The wine I hoped would settle my nerves," she says.

"Over lunch I reminded him of why I was there, the swimming pool and where he, Diego, would like to have it located. An the pictures I would take to send off to Jon," I told him. "Yes,"he says. I almost forget why you here. You so beautiful make me think many other things."

Other things... like fucking her; right Diego?

"Realizing I think, as he looked out the window how it may have of sounded, turning back to me," 'I sorry senora,' he says. "His apologizing because he knew, I knew what he was thinking. That's when I reached across the table touching his hand telling him, "It's fine with me!" As I stared back at him, squeezing his hand at the same time. The look on his face said it all. But the words were left out because the waiter had come to the table to inquire if we wanted something more. An before Diego could even respond I said, "Yes, but not at the moment." As I squeezed Diego's hand again," she says, Catherine looking across the table at me once again.

Now, all of sudden remembering what she said to me in the 19th Street Pub that first time we were there. "It might be easier than you think, Mister Swaggart." she said.. Her looking right at me then. A similar flirtation with Diego way back then?

"As we're leaving the restaurant, Diego's telling me, "Now we go find you nice dress for this evening and I know just the place too," he says. It took a bit of a drive to get there," she says. "But he was right, a very exclusive place for sure. The kind of place if you have to ask, you couldn't afford it!"

"Bobby." she says. " I have a lot of nice things, and not just dresses. But the dresses..." she hesitates. Those kind of dresses you need in the world Jon and his family live in. For the wives, it's like a badge of their husbands, success, the best way I can say it I guess," she says. "They're also a necessity with the parties, banquets, receptions, other formal events like... Diego's concerts, Of course I like to dress nice, what woman doesn't? She ask, not really expecting me to answer.

"All that is not my world, although I live in it now, she goes on. "So when IIG called I jumped at it! She says. "But over ten years ago when I first met Diego, I was swept up in it. And some of what followed, I initiated the flirtation." She admits.

"Like you did with me Catherine," asking her. "Was that flirtation?"

"No!" she says. "That was seduction!

Has me slumping back into the bench cushion laughing, looking at her. "You are something else lady. An thanks again Catherine... for telling me something I already knew!"

"Fuck you Swaggart, " she says. "How could you know?"

"You keep forgetting Catherine, how well I read people. That's what I do, my Recon training only made me really good at it. It saved my life, and fourteen other Marines from being blown up by a nineteen year old wearing a suicide vest." The smug expression on her face suddenly disappearing; the silent words of, "Oh My God," formed by her mouth this time -- she's the one slumping against the seat back cushion, staring across the table at me.

"Bobby... I'm sorry I cursed you," she says. "It wasn't meant to hurt or insult you. You touched me Bobby and not just the physical touch of that day. I did, very much want to get to know you. An don't say you know that too! Or I swear I will come over there and..." her suddenly stopping in mid threat.

"And what Catherine," asking her.

"I don't know Bobby... how about you letting me finish what I'm telling you... then you can decide; how's that?" She ask.

Looking across the room at the digital clock display on the stove taking note of the time. "It's one-thirty Catherine. You have a flight to... what time to DC. With a long day ahead, and night too?" More stating that asking.

"I'll be fine Booby," she says. My flight to DC isn't till Tuesday morning, she reminds me. It's tomorrow that Maria and I will have a long day, plans for next weekend with our guess. But I need to finish this, telling you what I've started; if that's okay," she ask. "But you have school tomorrow; right?"

"I'm still all ears Catherine; no problem!" Telling her.

"The dress of course," she begins. "Would be something that would impress him; sexy, but sophisticated sexy. I picked out one, he didn't like it. I chose another one. "No, No," he says, "Not that." Two more the same reaction. Finally, the perfect little black dress, I had a very similar one at home; tastefully low cut bodice, backless, spaghetti shoulder straps, the skirt a few inches above the knee, a short zipper at the lower back snugs it to the hips, and waist. Showing that one to him; 'Perfect; he says. You try on, I must see.' An so I do."

"It looked great on me Bobby; it fit beautifully. When I walked out of the dressing room and he saw me his jaw went up and down several times with nothing coming out of his mouth until, 'PERFECT!" Loudly saying it as he walks over to me, circling around me several times, looking me up and down. I wasn't embarrassed by his outburst, but I was nervous with his walking around me like he was."

"Other women near by heard his loud exclamation, had all turned to look our way; watching this older man slowly circling me. Then I heard, 'That's Diego.' from one of them, "Diego heard it too." Then he says to me, 'You get this one he whispers to me, I go meet my friends,' he says. "A perfect misdirection from the two of us."

"But there's one other thing missing... shoes. I didn't expect to be wearing a dress like this, or any dress. All I brought were jeans, shirts, the other usual things I would take for a short trip and stay; a spare bra, two pair of my usual high cut hip hugger panties; those would show pantie lines. Not cool under a dress like I was getting; the material, very clingy on the hips and.. butt." she says.

"What are you grinning at now, Swaggart," she ask.

"Trying to imagine you in something, "clingy," Catherine. Seeing you naked is heart stopping. Covering you in something clingy, a mouth watering tease!"

"I'll tell what Bobby," she says, arms crossed on the table top as she leans towards me. "How about I wear it for you that weekend after this busy week and weekend I have coming up. Like... maybe an indoor party for two... you, and me." She ask.

"Should I wear my black suit, white shirt and black tie, Catherine?"

"Why not," she ask. "Maybe even move some of your furniture in your great room back enough that we can even... dance. You can dance... right?" she ask.

"That has... been awhile Catherine, but like Erin does, you can put your feet on top of mine.. of course without your high heels on."

Shaking her head, looking down at the table top laughing.

"I did say, I adore you, didn't I!" she says looking up and back at me.

Tilting my head to see the digital display on the stove again, "Maybe about fifteen minutes ago; but nothing since." telling her.

"Well... maybe I'll tell you again... if, you let me finish what I need to tell you; okay!" She's telling me, not asking me.

"You're killing me girl!" Leaning into the table, looking back at her.

"Not yet Swaggart, but soon," she says, arms still resting on the table, her leaning more towards me, a distance of maybe eighteen inches from our nose to nose.

"So, while Diego was distracting his admirers, I changed out of the dress, then headed to the shoe department, tried on three different pairs of high heel shoes, selected one pair, then it was over to the launderette department hoping they had, a secret." she's telling me.

"Secret.. Catherine?"

"Yes Bobby," she says. "It's nothing but a very sheer thong, a small patch covers the pussy, like a g-string, that can be worn under a dress that won't show pantie lines." she tells me.

"A g-string... thong... Catherine... a, g-string?"

Why do I sound incredulous?

"Yes, Swaggart, a little modesty, instead of going commando," she says.

"You... in a g-string... Catherine... oh my racing heart be still!"

"Why so surprised Swaggart." she ask.

"I don't know Catherine, I guess it shouldn't be; huh? Now go on, please," telling her.

But still thinking to myself; where was I back then? Little black dress... g-string... thong, high heel shoes... oh my!

"Diego, finding me and seeing what I'm holding in my hand, a clear package containing the g-string thong, takes a deep breath, holding his hand to his chest, "Senora, you get that for me," he ask.

"No!" I told him, I'm getting it for me." Has him bursting out in tearful laughter. Then taking the dress, the shoes, looking at them, "Los amo mucho," he says. "And these," as he's holding up the clear package containing the g-string, "Los amo mucho grande!" With a slight side ways look at me as he said that. Then taking my hand, leads me to a lady who takes the items Diego took from me who disappears, only to come back with the dress neatly inside a plastic garment bag, the shoes, now, in a box, the g-string in a small separate bag, both inside a shopping bag with the stores name and logo prominently inked on the shopping bag she hands to Diego, the garment bag she hands to me. Where I think she had a look of... I know what this is all about!"

"Once we're back in the car and on our way back to the house, he's on his cell phone, the whole time with who ever he's talking to is in Spanish. An whether he knew or not, but living with Maria, our house keeper, I've learned more than a little Spanish. But all he was doing was setting up our dinner reservation for seven-thirty that evening. Looking at my watch, it was five o'clock, and we had a good forty-five minute drive back to his house. We made it back there in thirty minutes."

"No traffic laws were broken," she says, "Except speeding."

"Except speeding... really Catherine?" Has both of us laughing.

"Retrieving my overnight bag from behind the seat, it's into the house we're he's asking me if I'd like to relax and freshen up," yes he said that. "The bath room and shower is off that room," as he's motioning with his hand towards the master bedroom. "I much work to do, so I be busy in my office a little while," he tells me. "No worry," he says. "I no come interrupt, you relax, be very busy day we have. But nice evening we enjoy; si,"

"Yes, and thank you for the very nice day," I told him. "And I'm also looking forward to a nice evening."

"Then as he's handing me the shopping bag he carried in, I leaned into him... I kissed him on the mouth, but it was just a lite kiss. But I knew it was enough to let him know that what ever he had in mind for the evening, I would be receptive."

"Bobby, I wouldn't be disappointed!" She tells me.

I'm glad you weren't... Catherine!" Saying it only in my head.

"I knew the house by heart, Bobby," she says. The drawings I carried back and forth, and the photographs I was taking for Jon; I knew the bedroom he pointed to and how it was laid out," she tells me.

"The bedroom is huge!" She says. "A bed of course, a super king; special order only I know. Jon because he is so tall needed one. But the room, other than the bed, has little other furniture. Bed side tables of course but no lamps. The lighting, all indirect, even over the padded head board. There's a massaging easy chair..." Saying that Catherine suddenly stops her narrative, looking at me like she wants to say more, instead, hesitates.

"And... Catherine?" prodding her.

"Two rooms off each side of the bed." she says.

"As you walk into the room, three's the very large bathroom to the right of the bed, with a double vanity, large step in shower. And a large sunken bath tub with a dozen massaging water nozzles, easily accommodating four people." Her describing it.