Catherine Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She admits at last, the other sex with Jon; not the, her masturbating in front of him as he masturbates to her. Then her finishing him with oral sex -- she's told me.

"Twenty-four years old, and Diego was my first real experience with a man who knew how to treat a woman, make love to a woman, please her, and oh, how he did it to me," she's saying, while never taking her eyes from mine.

"It was incredible! We were all over the bed, off the bed, bending over the bed, on my knees back on the bed, sideways, me on top riding him like a mad woman. At last he cums! How he held out, I have know idea. But when he did, I felt every pulse, spasm, throb of his cock spurting his cum inside my pussy; I loved the slippery, stickiness. And disappointed when it leaked out of my pussy when his cock slipped out of it. I wanted more, I had an apatite, and wanted it filled," she says.

"That night Bobby," her looking at me. "A fire was stoked! An later, recovering from what had just happened, it happened again. The man was insatiable and so was I. At sometime sleep caught up with me, I was exhausted. Having to pee woke me up as usual, but he wasn't in the bed, my God the bed; it was wrecked!" She says. "A sheet, I was twisted up in, the bottom sheet was balled, twisted, and part way off the bed. The coverlet the same. Pillows, except for the one my head was on, strewn around the bed. There was something about the room that was different too. But it wasn't the room that was different, it was the scent in the room. Is this what hot steamy sex smells like? I laughed and got myself untangled and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I thought I would look different -- but I didn't, but I was, and I liked what I saw. When I finished what I came in there for, then stepped in the shower for a quick wash up, hoping too, I would have to wash up again for the same reason." Her smiling at her saying that.

"When I got out and dried off, never bothering with my hair, I just shook my head vigorously a few times -- the advantage of short hair," she says, and found the shirt I had on yesterday, then went to find Diego; he wasn't hard to find. The sound of a piano playing told where he was."

"I've never been woken up to the sound of a piano Catherine," jumping now. "But Sally had woken me in other ways and often. My daughter coming in the bedroom jumping on me, squealing and laughing waking me that way was always a joy! Of course the alarm clock. Gun fire, explosions, men shouting as they're running are the alarms you never want to be woken by. Then, there's the movement of the beautiful women who's been laying beside me. An what we did, that led to the best sleep in the world! And not just you... Catherine!" Tossing that last part out just to see her reaction.

"It sure does," she says, ignoring what I just said. "And often with some very special women too!"

Is that look of hers I see expecting something back from me now? But no, visualizing her wrapped around some other woman both sound asleep has me forcing down a lump in my throat.

"There's only three men I've woken up with from the kind of activity we've had the night before," she's saying to me now. "And I'm looking at one of them right now!"

"Don't move Swaggart!" She orders, as I started to get up. "I'm not done with what I need to finish telling you!"

"There's more... Catherine?"

I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

"Yes!" She says, "And I'm sure you'll find it interesting and enlightening too."

Relaxing back into the seat cushion, folding my hands around the empty glass, wondering will I need to refill it with what's sitting on the island top I'm looking to.

"Leaving the bedroom," she says. "I went over to stand behind him. An with him knowing I was there, 'Catherine please, come sit by me?' he's asking.

"Diego was wearing a mans black silk dressing robe, I noticed as I sat down on the piano bench; it was very cool on my bare butt, causing me jump a little bit. He laughed. 'Please, play something for me?' He's asking me. "Hesitating, because I wasn't sure what, but when placing my hands on the keys, it came to me; the piece I played at my first recital. I was barely into the opening when he picks right up and plays along until he stops telling me, "Catherine, try these way," he says. And starts right back from the beginning in a different key and tempo; of course sounding better by far."

'You, try these now.' "He's telling me. "I picked up from the beginning and played it all the way through like he wanted, with him, moving his hands like he's conducting a orchestra. An with the ending he shouts, 'BRAVO!' Then grabs me and pulls me into him. An there it began again, nothing being held back, our kissing -- hands, his and mine feeling for bare skin, His robe I opened wanting to get at him. My shirt was off and not knowing how it got that way. He turns around on the bench, straddling it, and pulls me onto his lap, my legs straddling his legs. I lifted up enough to get his cock under me, and came down onto it. And that's how we fucked! Me riding him as he held my ass cheeks in his hands -- fucking like that was incredible! Of course not knowing it then, I would fuck him like that other times. Although not on a piano bench, but with him, in his concert dressing room chair, with the dressing table mirror catching it all. I was in control, this time, and my orgasm... brought on his."

"When at last I could get up off him, and of course, my legs spread like they were... his cum mixed with my juices leaked out of me and puddled on the black wooden seat of the piano bench. That's when... ah... he puts his hands between my legs, and rubs what's on the bench back over my pussy. Then with the same hand, still wet with the mixture of my juices and his cum, rubs it on my breast telling me, 'We both remember these long time.' he says. And these bench, it no forget too.' Then wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him, pushing his face between my breast. An that's when I wrapped my arms around his head and held him to me until my legs were able to step over the bench."

"Needing a shower again of course, only this time, he was with me. I never showered with a man before, not even with Jon. We played, we touched, we kissed, we wasted a lot of hot water. He left first, picked a towel and left the bathroom to myself. I dressed in fresh clothes I had brought with me. Then went and found him sitting at a table on the patio that faced the ocean. I was starving! Seeing me he's right up holding a chair back for me, 'Now I fix breakfast for both,' he says as I'm sitting down. 'You very passionate, sexy woman,' he's telling me. 'Work up big big appetite, I think. So I fix you something special,' he said."

"Can you guess what it was," Catherine's asking me.

"Please... don't tell me it was a Spanish Omelet; Catherine."

"Now, why would you say that," she ask.

"Well, I'm quite sure it wasn't a, "Proper English Fry Up," him being from Spain and all."

"No it wasn't," she says laughing. "The omelet... was delicious, as well as the coffee and, the toasted... English... muffin; smart ass!" she calls me.

"My flight back was at one, which left only a couple of hours before I had to leave. That time was filled with a lot of history about him, and much of which I've told you about me. He was surprised I didn't have more men in my life. I told him I had filled it with women. That set him back in his chair, surprised at me saying how many. 'Then you very lucky lady,' he says. 'I be very privileged to know you as a man,' he tells me. 'An I hope to have that privilege, many time again,' he asked. I assured him he would! 'But... it hasn't been as often as we both would have liked. A weekend like that one has never happened again, I've seen him in his apartment in New York City, after a concert there. But more often, a quickie in his dressing room when he's been here, DC, and New York, slipping away from the crowd of his admirers, before his concert," she's telling me.

"Yes Bobby," she says, with her seeing me looking back to the bottles on the island top. "They've been dangerous of course, maybe getting caught, but exciting and delicious at the same time because of it. But, I think that part is over for me," she says now.

Then she's sliding off the bench seat and around to get in my face with her, "Bobby, take me back to the bedroom and make love to me. I need you... now!" Her mouth crushing onto mine.

Laying here feeling my cock slowly going soft in her pussy, my cum and her copious juices leaking out wetting her thighs. This fuck not like many of the others of ours, ruff and tumble, making her do what she wants to do anyway. Finishing with her on top of me, cow girl riding my cock that's buried up into her sloppy wet pussy, both cuming so hard, leaving us clinging to each other as were trying to slow and catch our breaths.

This time it was with her laying on her left side, her right leg up and back over mine, our two bodies forming a V, her right hand holding mine as we slowly rocked back and forth against each other, not quite a, "spoon fuck," just a position that slowly built into my slamming against her ass as she pushed hers back to meet me. Not unusual this position for us, just slower a more sensual building to a hard orgasmic release.

With her cuddled back against me now, my hand she holds to her mouth muffles her, "I love you!"

"I knew it all along Catherine!" My words into the tangled hair at the back of her neck.

"Got to hell," her comes back.

"Before I do Catherine... tell me of the others like you told me about Diego."

"Did I say you were a pig," she laughs.

"Oink, Oink," my reply.

"Maybe when I get back from this week if... you're a good boy," she teases.

"Oh, and call me too Catherine. So I can be that fly on the wall when you're with your two friends; like Nancy. Oh, and Oink, Oink, so you don't have to say it."

"You're still a pig," she calls me, at the same time she's breaking free of my arms and back around to pile heavily on top of me crushing her beautiful mouth hard onto mine once again.