Catherine Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HUH! Lose? How fat is this guy's cock? Visualizing a real fire plug now.

"It always gets me laughing," she's saying now, breaking into my visualizing some huge, thick cock plugged into her cunt.

"But what he's really doing is wetting his fingers with our combine 'cummy' wetness," she's saying. "Which he brings back to rub over my nipples; where he licks it off. Then his fingers are back in my pussy for more, but this time he..., ah..., puts his fingers in his mouth, licking off our combined sticky wetness. And once..., ah..., more.., ah..., he does it again. But this time his..., ah..., fingers..., rub the wetness over my lips which he kisses. It's ah... his kinky thing he does with me. Some times even..., he will go down on me to take what he can that's still leaking out of me. He..., ah..., likes to..., ah..., stick his tongue in my mouth after he's done that, where I ah..., will..., suck on his tongue like I'm sucking his..., his..., dick."

She's really..., telling..., me this? HOLY fuck! Is she serious about doing that? If so, a whole new side of her she just raised the curtain on -- haven't you kinky girl!

It's been more then just some minutes of silence after she told me that last part. But I know she's there, as she knows I'm still here too. Where it's me, working over time getting his head wrapped around what she's been telling me. Her, I have no idea what she's thinking of course. Maybe..., TMI, Catherine, I wonder.

"Bobby..., are you still there?" At last hearing from her.

"Yes I am Catherine," my reply.

"Bobby..., I love you," she says.

"Bobby...," her saying my name again, now that I haven't immediately replied.

"BOB...BY!" I hear in her voice..., sounding desperate maybe?

"I love you too, Catherine!"

"OH GOD!" She says.

Catherine..., I ah have to go..., a go pee. And ah..., get something to drink. And ah..., I'll, ah..., Catherine, call you later." telling her as I drop the call emotionally rattled! That..., was fucking intense, even more so then hearing what I heard last night with her and Neil.

Catherine..., her kinky side reviled?

Now the pee, yes. The drink, very yes!

MY GOD WHAT IS..., THAT?

It's what startles me awake, rolling over, banging on the alarm clock silencing that god damn awful noise!

Shit, looking back at the numbers that seem to bright for my eyes. All of sudden realizing how fast my heart is beating. Deep breaths Swaggart, it was only a dream.

Running my hands over my face, trying to clear my head,

My hands flopping down beside me my left hand landing on something cool an hard, realizing it's my cell phone; but why is it on the bed? I usually put it on the night stand next to..., the, alarm, clock. But it's also some cool wetness on my chest and stomach getting my attention, along with my usual morning hard-on feeling some damp coolness near the base of it. Raising my head to see it's the streams of my still drying seaman; the reason for the wetness.

MY GOD..., what a tale!

Sitting up, my legs over the side of the bed, hesitating a few seconds to feel my feet are on the floor before standing up. But instead of going to the bathroom and the shower to wash off, it's straight to the kitchen for what I need more than pee and a shower; but shit! I didn't fix the coffee last night; again! So I have to do it now, before I do anything else!

Leaning back against the island, watching the coffee maker taking its 'good-old-time' brewing what I need more than at any other thing this morning. Yeah, a whole lot more!

At last, it's the beeping of the coffee maker alerting it's finished brewing. but damn it. I still have to wait for the last of the dark liquid gold to drain into the carafe.

My cup already waiting, sugar already in the cup, spoon already there too, but..., no container of half-and-half as part of that grouping. Yeah Swaggart, no sense looking in the refrigerator, right? Because you won't find it there. You didn't stop to pick up some more did you; distracted by thoughts of her again; blaming it on that. But that's okay, strong and black is what I really need anyway!

Cup in hand it's back to the bedroom to retrieve my phone off the bed. Tapping the phone icon brings up the recent call history and there it is; the proof, her cell phone number with the time she called.

You're really killing me girl, saying it out loud, looking down at the phone that begins buzzing in my hand snapping me back, almost fumbling the phone back onto the bed.

Regaining control, looking at the screen, what now? Where it's, "Hello you."

"Hi it's me." Her usual.

"Yes I know. I recognized your number and your name."

"Where are you," she ask now.

"I was on my way to get a shower. I..., ah, had, what I had on me when I over heard you and Neil. Then..., last night with James," telling her.

"I got to you again?" she ask, laughing.

"Yes Catherine!"

"It turned you on again that much, what I was telling you," she ask.

"Yes..., ah..., it..., did Catherine, but you already knowing that it did. It's what turns you on too, talking about it, telling me all of it; right?"

"I miss you Bobby." I hear instead of what she knows herself.

"I miss you too Catherine! And Catherine...,"

"Yes." she answers.

"Call me tonight and I'll tell you something very explicit about Jennifer and anal sex with her."

She laughs! Because I said something about that to her once before.

"Tell you what Bobby," she says. "How about I invite both Neil and James back to my room and you can listen in as I take on both of them at the same time. You remember; the three-way conversation, right? It will give me a chance to experience it like you told me about you, Sally, and the other husband doing Sally. I might even let Neil do me in the butt; James, his cock is just too fat to let him do me that way."

Laughing long and loud -- the woman is outrageous! Just one of the many reasons I'm head over heals in love with her.

"Bobby..., Bobby...," her voice back in my ear.

"You're too much girl!" Telling her.

"Yes, aren't I," she comes right back laughing.

"The only problem there Bobby," she says. "Neils already left on a very early flight back to San Diego this morning. He did call me from the airport to tell me 'thank you' for our night," she's telling me.

"Oh well, another time perhaps when the three of you are in the same place at the same time." Realizing I didn't mean for it to sound like it does. But I can hear her laughing out loud now.

"You have a dirty mind Swaggart," she telling me, hearing her sniffling from her laughter.

"Yeah girl, you better believe it!" Telling her.

"I love you Swaggart," shes comes back. "Now, get your shower and I'll get mine. I also have a plane to catch back to there, and I'll call you when I get on the ground. Oh and Bobby..., are you still there," she's asking.

"Yes, Catherine..., I'm still here," replying .

"Bobby..., calls or seeing you may not be possible over the next few days," she's telling me. "Jon's flight will be arriving shortly after mine, so I'm going to stay at the airport and wait for him. Also, once I'm on the ground I'll be calling Maria to come and pick both Jon and me up. And another reason calls to you over the rest of this week may not be possible, you know -- what I told you about our house guest, the reception and the dinner party." She reminds me.

"Sure Catherine..., and I hope everything works out well with everything."

"Bye now Bobby," she says.

"By Catherine." Ending the call thinking -- a whole different world for us, right Catherine?

12