Minnesota Nights

Story Info
Turns out the hockey moms still got it going on
3.5k words
4.27
13.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minnesota Nights

Gary was pulling into a large parking lot on a cold January dusk as the last touch of sun purpled the sky in the west.

"Stupid little league hockey." he groaned with dismay as he stepped out of his pickup truck pulling on a faded, and tattered heavy winter jacket over his broad shoulders and his well-defined pecs and quickly scanned the area and saw a tall, slender man with a sleek black jacket and lightly greying hair flagging him down.

"Hey, Gary!" the other man called out.

"Hey, Justin." Gary said disgruntled.

"Gary, you know why you have to be here." Justin said sternly.

"Yeah, I know." Gary said.

"It was either this or pay several parking fines I can't afford."

"Speaking of which, do you have those forms?" Justin asked.

"Never left without them." Gary said as he pulled out two folded pieces of paper from the inside pocket of his jacket.

"Come on inside." Justin said gesturing Gary inside.

"The parents will be here shortly to drop the kids off for practice."

Justin took a seat at a table bolted down to the floor of the hockey arena and began writing on the papers Gary had given him mere moments ago.

"What time is it?" Justin asked.

"1805" Gary replied.

"Sorry! 6:05 pm."

As Justin began to scribble notes down, Gary saw the main doors open from the corner of his eye and a short, skinny boy of eleven or twelve entered closely followed by a petite thin woman with tawny beige skin, dark hair kept in a high and tight bun on the back of her head, and small brown eyes who had glanced at Gary.

"Justin!" she said waving at him and approaching.

"You did great at that fundraiser for the hockey tournament up in St. Cloud next weekend." she said lively as she pushed her slipping glasses against the bridge of her nose.

Gary was blown away as his eyes scanned the woman and was left speechless as a warm feeling ran down the front of his chest.

Briskly, she turned toward him.

"Who is this?" she asked.

"The name's Gary." Gary said as he slowly lifted his arm for a conventional handshake.

"Hailee. Hailee Willard. My son David is on the team." the woman replied with a chipper smile.

"Good to meet you." Gary said as he took her hand and firmly shook her hand.

As he did, he felt his penis become erect and he felt a warm rush run through his body.

"Well, welcome aboard." Hailee said sweetly as she walked toward the entrance to the arena.

Gary looked up and down her physique imagining her slowly stripping down to her firm, bare naked ass.

"Gary!" Justin called out firmly.

"Come on, the judge didn't send you here to ogle at hockey moms." Justin continued as he waved his arm.

Gary made his way into the ice arena drudging through the crowd of kids making their way into the locker rooms.

Justin approached Gary in the penalty box as Gary was lacing his skates for the first time in nearly twenty years.

"So, what's going to happen today is circuit training closely followed by a scrimmage." Justin said.

Gary wasn't hearing clearly what Justin was telling him as he had spotted Hailee in the bleachers across the way.

"Hey Gary! Pay attention!" Justin said waving his hand in front of Gary's face.

"I was paying attention." Gary protested.

"Then what did I just say?" Justin asked standoffishly

"You said something about a scrimmage." Gary responded.

"And there is shooting, puck handling, and other circuit training." Justin said.

"You think that would be a good idea?" Gary asked.

"How do you mean?" Justin asked.

"I was SpecOps in the Air Force. I'll probably be screaming at these kids all fucking night." Gary said.

"Yeah, good point." Justin said.

"I'll tell you what, I'll just introduce you, you'll mostly do the grunt work around here and if I need you, I'll holler."

"Yeah." Gary said dismissively as he glanced at Hailee, her presence in the bleachers giving him a shot of energy as if he had a shot of espresso laced with a few Viagra, giving him the will power to glide across the ice toward the little league players.

"Alright everyone, this here is Gary." Justin said.

"Gary will be helping out with this team for a little while, he and I went to high school together before he joined the Air Force."

"What did you do?" one of the kids asked snobbishly

"I roughed up two guys in a bar." Gary said sarcastically and condescendingly.

"Jimmy! Show some respect here!" Justin said sternly.

An irritated Gary glanced up toward the scarcely populated bleachers in the arena and caught a glimpse of Hailee smiling at him, giving him a slightly seductive half wave at him.

Gary's heart began to beat faster and harder as he began thinking of how warm, tight, and wet her vagina would be if he bent her over the foot of his bed and penetrated her.

Gary quickly collected himself as he went and grabbed a large bucket full of pucks and began tossing them out to the hockey players one by one.

Even though Gary was being bombarded with the clacking of hockey sticks on the ice, loud metallic clanging of pucks slamming into the frames of the goals, he still couldn't get the image of Hailee out of his mind, but to him it was what made his court-ordered community service bearable.

As Gary watched the kids at the end of the ice shooting the pucks at the goalie and even picking up the occasional stray puck, be noticed that Hailee was gone from the bleachers.

"Fuck." he muttered under his breath.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted."

As he went about moving around the arena collecting hockey pucks, he glanced over at the back area under the timer and scoreboard and there was Hailee standing and eyeing Gary up, taking in his whole figure with a lustful, seductive gaze.

Gary then put the bucket full of pucks down to the penalty box and quickly glided on his skates toward Hailee.

As he approached, Gary began to feel an intense tingling in his chest, a tingling that was a blend of excitement and nervousness he had experienced going on rescue missions in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Somalia.

"What can I do you for?" Gary asked.

"Hey Gary, can I talk to you in private?" Hailee asked looking fidgety.

"Are you okay?" Gary asked with a hint of concern.

"I'm fine." Hailee said as she led Gary toward the locker room door.

"It's just I've never done something like this before." she continued as she entered the locker room with Gary mere feet behind her.

Gary looked upon Hailee's face, her small, almond shaped dark brown eyes being magnified by her glasses as she moved toward Gary and lightly tilted her head as her face quickly approached his.

Gary curled his lips for the kiss he knew was coming, as she pressed her lips against his, his knees went weak. Gary felt a certain warmth brewing in his chest and felt his penis rise and harden, pressing against the inside of his pants almost to the point of discomfort.

Hailee pulled away gently and lightly brushed her hand down Gary's rugged, chiseled face.

"I want you." Hailee said.

"I want you to come home with me."

Gary's face lit up as a joyous grin sprawled across his face.

"I'd love to go with you." he said.

Hailee gently nudged Gary against a locker and smiled with excitement as she leaned into his chest.

"Follow me to Edina tonight." she said her lips delicately brushing against Gary's as she spoke.

Hailee then kissed Gary on his cheek and slowly made her way out the door.

"See you soon, Gary." Hailee said quietly and flirtatiously.

Gary stood there for a moment, proud and satisfied about what had just happened with a building sense of thrill about what was coming for him later in the night.

Gary made his way back onto the arena as the loud buzzer sounded off signaling the end of the little league hockey practice.

Quickly as he could, he swept up the pucks from the ice and collected them in a bucket, hoping he could clean up before he could miss Hailee leaving the arena.

"You seem to be in a rush." Justin said as he unlocked the gate in front of the Zamboni.

"Just got a place I need to be." Gary said as he handed off the bucket full of pucks off to Justin.

"Just don't skedaddle out of here until I've written down your hours of community service." Justin said.

"I can come pick it up tomorrow." Gary said.

"Why on Earth would you need to leave right now?" Justin said.

"I just got some shit to do down at the metal shop." Gary said.

"Alright. Just be here ass crack of dawn on Sunday." Justin said reluctantly.

Gary briskly walked into the lobby of the hockey arena and amongst the throngs of little league hockey players and their parents spotted Hailee who glanced at him and gave him a sultry look, as if to say, "don't worry about a thing."

Gary instantaneously winked at Hailee and walked out the door into the cold darkness of the wintry night lit only by the dull white glow of the streetlights in the parking lot.

He climbed into his truck and kept a close eye on the people exiting the hockey arena.

As he waited, he could see his breath in the cab of his pickup truck, and he began to grow impatient as a frosty fog began to glisten on his windows and windshield.

After several minutes, he spotted Hailee walking toward her polished silver sports car and began to drive toward the intersection, and this was the moment Gary knew to start his truck and follow Hailee.

Keeping a distance so only he and Hailee would know what was about to happen, Gary began to feel so excited that he could barely sit still in the seat of his truck, his heart raced, his breathing began to grow fast and shallow.

After driving for a time, Hailee led him down an icy, snowy cul-de-sac lined with large high-end houses.

Gary parked his truck on the curb and started his way up a small hill toward the house's front door while Hailee pulled into the garage.

"Come on back." Hailee said beckoning Gary into the large, heated garage.

Gary stepped inside and removed his steel toe boots while Hailee hung up her jacket.

She slowly began making her way up the stairs to the large open living and dining area of her house with Gary following closely behind.

With her being a few steps ahead of him, he had a front row view of her firm, petite butt which seemed to almost dance as she walked up the stairs.

"We have nothing to worry about." Hailee said as she pulled a small hair band from her head allowing her long, waving black hair to fall down her back.

"My husband is away on a business trip and my son is away with some of his buddies." she continued as she began unbuttoning her brilliant pink blouse, exposing more of her silky smooth warm tan skin.

"Don't be shy." Hailee said as she gently placed her hand on Gary's shoulder and looked into his eyes.

Without saying a word, Gary leaned toward her and kissed her on her thin moist lips.

Hailee uttered a soft, low hum of pleasure as she caressed Gary's face in her hand.

"Gary then placed his hands on her shoulders, one side of the blouse drooping to reveal a black bra strap.

"Can I?" Gary asked.

Hailee didn't need Gary to say it out loud as she knew he meant touching her breasts.

"Of course, you can." she said giddy, her hands shaking with excitement as she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, revealing a solid black bra concealing breasts that were considerably larger than Gary was expecting, well hidden in her large winter jacket perhaps.

Hailee slowly and gently ran her hands up Gary's shirt, making him recoil.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. Your hands are just a bit cold is all." Gary said.

Hailee slowly lifted his shirt over his head, revealing a pair of green footprints tattooed on his hairy, defined chest.

Gary then slowly reached around Hailee's back and unhooked her bra and allowed it to fall freely from her chest revealing her breasts with her dark brown nipples erect.

Gary ran his hand from the base of her neck and onto her breast and began to almost knead the squishy flesh.

"Sorry, Hailee. These are workman's hands, so they tend to be a bit rough." Gary said.

"It's fine." she said as she slipped two fingers behind Gary's belt buckle and positioned her free hand to loosen the belt.

As Gary's pants dropped to his ankles, Hailee then guided him into the large bedroom and slowly lowered her pants revealing a black, lace trim thong hugging her hips and cradling her buttocks.

Hailee laid her body down onto the large bed and turned on a dim light as Gary lowered himself next to her and wrapped his bare arm around her bare shoulders. She looked toward him and smiled as he slowly stroked the skin of her shoulder as he began cupping her breast.

They locked their lips together and the warmth of her breath between kisses made Gary's erect penis begin pressing through the front of his boxer shorts.

Hailee looked at Gary's groin and seeing his erection and she ran her hand down his bare abdomen and brushed her fingers against his erection.

She pulled back and hooked her thumbs under the waistline of her thong and slowly pulled down revealing her bare vagina with a small patch of pubic hair riding the crease of her labia.

Gary then removed his boxer shorts, allowing his erect penis to stand straight, but he wouldn't see it for long as Hailee rolled her naked body toward Gary and slowly and gently glided the tip of her tongue up the shaft of his penis and curled her lips at the tip of the foreskin and began sucking.

Gary tilted his head back and his back curled as an intense rush of pleasure reverberated from his crotch up to his chest.

Hailee seized the opportunity and positioned each of her legs on each side of Gary's body and lowered her butt to be closer to Gary's face and he lifted his upper body and parted her labia and gently licked the inside of Hailee's vaginal opening.

As Gary felt the firm, yet gentle mouth movements wrapped around his penis, his tongue began stroking the moist, pink vaginal walls as if his tongue was painting them.

The sweet aroma of Hailee's vagina and pheromones aroused Gary as he began tonguing the clitoris and began feeling and tasting a clear, runny fluid as Hailee cried out in intense pleasure.

"Don't stop!" she exclaimed as she went back down onto Gary's penis, which had been on the verge of an intense orgasm.

Gary then felt a release from the end of his penis, a release which was so intense that it made him grab the quilt on the bed and he uttered a low, guttural grunt signaling a primal pleasure.

Hailee then crawled forward and rolled over next to Gary and brushed her hands against his bare-naked chest as she made her way up to Gary's face.

She gazed into his eyes, giving him a sultry look that she hasn't given a man in many years.

"Give me more." she whispered into his ear.

Gary then smiled as he slowly wrapped his arm around Hailee's bare chest and slowly and intensely pressed his lips against hers.

Immediately, they both felt themselves meld into each other's bodies as Gary pulled Hailee down on top of him and she wriggled her waist to position herself atop of Gary's penis.

She hovered for a moment, probably to tease, and Gary could almost feel the warmth of Hailee's vagina and he could start to feel the warm moistness on the very tip of his penis.

Slowly, Hailee lowered herself and rotated her hips and Gary felt his penis enter her vagina and was overwhelmed with pleasure as the warm, tight, and wet vaginal wall seemed to massage his penis.

Gary moaned with intense pleasure as Hailee began breathing fast, pleasurable gasps as she wriggled her pelvis and Gary gazed at her naked body lit only by snow reflected moonlight.

"I think it's happening again." Gary said as a tingling pressure built up in his penis.

Hailee pulled off as Gary felt the shattering release of an orgasm.

Hailee rolled onto her stomach and lifted herself onto all fours as Gary sat up and ran his hand from her breasts down to her vagina where he gently rubbed the inner labia with two of his fingers. Hailee giggled with pleasure.

Gary got to his feet and squatted behind Hailee positioning his long, throbbing erect penis to line up directly with her moist, glistening vagina.

"Go ahead." Hailee said softly.

"Do me."

With a strong, decisive thrust, Gary slid his penis into Hailee's vagina.

Hailee moaned with pleasure as Gary grabbed her hips and began thrusting faster.

Within the cozily warmth and the secure tightness of Hailee's vagina Gary found himself building up another orgasm.

With each thrust and each gasp of pleasure, Gary felt more and more pressure building up, but before he could reach his climax, he suddenly felt a thick liquid gushing from Hailee's vagina and soaking Gary's entire crotch area as he pulled out.

Hailee then lowered herself onto her side as Gary laid on his back.

"You sure know how to please a woman." Hailee said with a warm cheery smile as she leaned into Gary's bare-naked body.

As she laid there in his embrace, he could smell the scent of perfume lingering in her long black hair.

"I think I should have a shower now." Hailee said.

"You want to join me?"

"Sure." Gary said.

As Gary reached the bathroom, Hailee has already begun running the water and had pulled the handheld shower head and ran it between her legs.

Gary stepped in behind her as she handed off the showerhead to him.

"Do you care what soap I smear all over you?" he asked.

"Surprise me." she said.

Gary hung the showerhead over Hailee and began to rub her back with a high-end soap with a strong perfumy smell.

She then turned around and Gary found himself smearing the soap onto her breasts and abdomen intensely and deliberately, as if he was trying to massage it in.

Hailee then softly corralled Gary under the hot steamy water as she began to lather Gary's broad chest with soap.

Gary just took a moment and admired Hailee's naked body as the droplets of water ran down her solid beige skin.

"Pararescues?" she asked while pointing out the green footprints tattooed on Gary's defined pectoral.

"That's one. The Air Force's finest combat medics." Gary said.

"My husband was in the Marines; the PJs were the only ones in the Air Force he didn't make fun of." Hailee said.

"Well, the grunts definitely don't bite the hands that pull them out of the thick shit." Gary said as he turned the water off.

Gary pulled a bright white towel off the towel rack and handed it to Hailee as he began drying himself with another.

"What made you want to fuck me?" Gary asked.

"My husband and I are in a rut." Hailee said.

"Between our son's hockey, my work as a paralegal, and his constant business trips."

"I suppose that can get pretty stressful" Gary said.

"I mean, I wouldn't know given my jobs at various metal shops and the fact I've never been married, and I don't have any kids, well, none that I know about anyway."

Hailee chuckled at Gary's comment about not having any kids.

Gary then made his way back into the bedroom and pulled his clothes back on while Hailee pulled a silky maroon thong from the dresser drawer.

"You know, a woman could get used to that." Hailee said suggestively.

"I'm not looking to change your situation." Gary said.

"Oh, I wasn't looking for a new husband." Hailee said.

"Just a little something on the side."

"Well, you'll be seeing a lot of me this hockey season." Gary said as he strolled out into the short staircase that led to the garage.

"Well, I'm already looking forward to seeing you again." Hailee said.

Gary threw his jacket on and opened the door to the garage.

"See you in St. Cloud." Gary said in a cool swag as he walked out of the garage into the frigid street.