Catherine Ch. 25

Story Info
Dinner with Ryan Desse.
10.1k words
4.57
2.8k
2
0

Part 25 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live for the moment I hear that catch in her throat with our first kiss. Her breathing getting heavier with each tender touch and caress of her sensitive places, I wait for those three words she will not say..., yet.

Chapter 25 - Dinner With Ryan Dessert

Out of the shower, standing at the vanity, running my beard and mustache trimmer over my, 'in look for men my age.' That 'in look' thought, always reminding me how Catherine complimented me on how she liked my look. Along with, how she loved the feel of that, 'in look,' rubbing over her breast, over her inner thighs and especially -- rubbing my chin over her smooth vulva. Where now that picture of Neil she showed me, him with the, 'in look for men his, age.' His though, more salt and pepper than mine -- me, about twenty years younger with dark sandy blond hair, but still my vision of his face between Catherine's thighs, rubbing over her pussy...

Now it's the full length dressing mirror, the reflection of myself looking back, not bad Swaggart, you do clean up pretty well. In this charcoal gray suite, small blue check shirt, this contrasting tie thinking, how long has it been since the last time I dressed like this. Of the three suites I own, this one more appropriate for winter, two more lighter in color and weight for spring, summer or fall. But its been my Marine Corps Class A's and Dress Blues that have seen me more often in them.

Gathering up my heavy charcoal gray over coat, gray scarf, black leather gloves, it's turning out lights, setting the alarm system to away, then it's out to my truck and on my way to Ryan's house.

This drive to Ryan's, in moderate traffic is usually about thirty minutes; it's just a few miles past where Erin use to go to school. But being a Friday night and weekend traffic it means getting stopped at more traffic lights, so it's leaving ten minutes earlier then I usually would.

Pulling to the curb in front of Ryan's house, it's a quick glance at the dash board clock to see six-fifty-six, a good thing I left early -- seven o'clock the lady said.

The complex of town homes here where Ryan lives went in about four and half years ago, and was quickly populated by young professionals and 'tecki-types' like Ryan who does web design for some very exclusive clients. But now walking up the drive way it's a short pause to admire Ryan's pearl white BMW two door M2, parked here outside of the garage -- yeah, a real sweet ride and she's letting me drive it again tonight.

Pressing the door bell button where it's only a few seconds before Ryan's opening the inside door with her enthusiastic, "Hello!" I'm so happy to 'seee,' you," she telling me as she's opening the storm door.. "Now get your butt in here so I can give you a big hug," she's telling me as I'm stepping inside. Which turns into a squeeze fest of hugs and more then 'brotherly' kisses; I think she's happy to see me!

"MY GOD..., look at you," she's saying, stepping back from me. "You do..., clean up pretty well -- nice look too," she's telling me, right before stepping back into me for another hug and more than 'brotherly' kisses.

But with her stepping back from me again it's with my, "You..., look..., amazing yourself!" Telling her, which is a definite understatement! She, is absolutely gorgeous, standing there in those black ankle strap high heels, scooped neckline black dress, the hem just slightly above the knees, her dark auburn hair in a much different hair style from the last time I saw her. A gold necklaces drawing the eyes to that modest hint of her nice cleavage.

"You are just downright stunning girl!" Telling her and no exaggeration in that.

"You like, huh," she ask, doing a slow three-sixty turn in front of me.

"Like?" "Ryan...," "That would be a total and ridiculous, understatement lady!"

Her return is that gorgeous smile along with her, "Thank you," she tells me, just before she walks away to the easy sway of her hips and her eye catching heart shaped butt moving under the sleek material of her dress.

"Ryan, that dress style, what do you call it," asking her.

"It's called a sheath," she says, stopping to look back at me. "It's a classic, not to formal all around evening dress," she tells me. "I think Sally has, or had one," she's telling me now.

"I was just curious," replying. "Another woman, a friend, describe one a little different then the one your wearing. I didn't see it, but it sounded familiar -- maybe like the one I do remember Sally having," telling Ryan.

"Yes, a lot of women have them," she says. "It's simple, classic and sexy, without being over the top," she's saying back.

"Well, it sure looks good on you!" telling her, as she's coming back towards me after taking a long heavy winter coat from a closet. "Can you help me on with this," she ask, holding the coat out to me.

"Of course," telling her as I'm holding the coat where she slides her arms into the sleeves, turns towards me, buttoning it up as she does. Then, pulling the long scarf she also brought along with her coat around her neck. Now it's picking up her purse, gloves and keys; the keys she hands to me, "Your driving," she tells me. "I can't drive wearing these heels," she says, " Just don't run over anyone," she bust on me.

"I promise I'll be careful," telling her. Where she strokes her gloved hand over my cheek, leans into me with a soft kiss to my lips, "I know you will," she says. Then following me out the door she pulls closed behind her, checking to be sure it locked, then it's over and into her car.

I really like this car a lot, but a bit of squeeze for me getting in until I get the seat adjusted to suite me. Then backing down the driveway, "Which direction," asking Ryan," pausing before backing into the street.

"Back past your house to the expressway, then west," she says.

"What!" Looking at her, surprised at what she just told me. "Heck girl, you could have come and picked me up," laughing at her. "And don't use the heels as an excuse. I've ridden with you when you've driven in bare feet," telling her. "SO..., what's a little cold?" Saying to her. "I would have rubbed your feet to warm them up -- you do have pretty feet; you know!" Grinning at her.

"Just drive Swaggart," she tells me. "The feet you can rub later," she's saying.

"WHAT!" Surprised at what she just said.

"Just go," she tells me, her backward gloved hand to my shoulder emphasizing the 'go.'

"So where are you taking me for dinner," asking now that we're heading back the way I just came from.

"Have you ever been to the, Fire Side Grill," she's asking me. "No...," telling her. "Okay then," she says. "It's a few miles off the third expressway exit west of where you would get on or off the expressway for your house," she's telling me now.

"Third exit!" Looking over to Ryan a bit surprised. "I know someone who lives on Battle Field Road," telling Ryan. "Although I've never been to her house, I have a good idea of where it is. As you know, the road past my house, Sentry Drive, marks the eastern boundary of the park. Where Battlefield Road marks the western boundary of the park," reminding her.

"All that land west of Battle Field once held lots of small family farms years ago," telling her more. "I use to ride my Harley over those winding back roads. I even found a cool place where someone had built a makeshift dam to create a swimming hole -- I even took a dip in it one time on a really hot summer day," telling her. But what I can't tell her is the experience I had that time when caught by surprise.

"Those farms Ryan, I was told, were sold off for the land value and now I understand there are some large estates sitting on it. That friend I mentioned, who lives on Battlefield, told me a lot about all that has changed out that way." Telling her.

"So then, this place you're taking me Ryan, 'The Fire Side Grill,' I assume you've been there?" Asking her, deflecting away from what I was telling her before.

"Yes...," Ryan replies. "A girlfriend from coding school, her parents live not to far from it. And it was she who took me there when she was back home from finishing a project. So I checked up on it and found it was still open and has a excellent rating for great food and atmosphere," she's telling me.

"An Now...," she says. "If we want to get there in time for my reservation, you're going have to pick up the speed -- your driving like an old man," she bust on me.

"WHAT!" Looking over at her again. "It's your car, I was just trying to be gentle with it," telling her.

"Pick Up The Speed, Swaggart!" She orders me. "Gentle is not what I like and neither does this car -- we're both built for hard, fast drives; so step on it!" She orders me again.

Laughing out loud, snapping my head around to look at her to see her looking right back at me, thinking at the same time, I know how she likes to be ridden and ride -- that scene of us in that full length dressing mirror, I told John about. Also thinking, was that a hint of the dessert course?

I like this place as soon as Ryan and I walked in. It has that warm welcoming, atmosphere, that.., country feel. And that four sided fire place in the middle of the large dining area, the focal point that pulls you right in making you feel welcomed. And from our table we have a clear view of one of the open sides of that fire place. But damn, not a hint of dead mobsters lying about either. Also the menu I have has the prices listed for the items on it.

"Order anything you want," Ryan tells me, peeking over the top of her menu. "Even dessert," Has me looking up from reading the menu I'm holding. "If you have room for it," she says, still looking back to me.

"I always have room for dessert and you..., of all people, know that!" Telling her. Which has her pulling the menu up, hiding her face behind it. The girl's too cute for her own damn good!

Our dinner is..., outstanding! The fillet was done to perfection, the huge loaded baked potato, the same, the garden salad, crisp, my ranch dressing on it perfect too. Ryan and I had the same meal and the table conversation all about her -- me wanting to know all about that huge project she just completed; I was throughly impressed!

Our meal finished and sitting back relaxed, sipping my coffee, Ryan, her second glass of red wine she just sat back down on the table, "When I was talking to Sally -- she told me you were seeing someone," she says now. "Sally also told me this woman you're seeing is, married?" She questions.

Not at all surprised at her asking that, Sally and Ryan's very long and involved friendship, plus knowing Ryan and I've had the occasional 'relationship' after Sally and I divorced. "Yes Ryan..., she's married." Responding to what she just asked. "But there's a whole lot more to that and her marriage then you might imagine." Telling her.

"Swaggart..., Bob..., what the heck possessed you to get involved with a married woman?" Ryan's asking me.

"I really don't want to go there, Ryan," telling her. "It just happened..., one day on a train is all it took!" Replying again.

"I'm sorry I brought it up," she says. "I just wanted to hear it from you. So, what is she like," Ryan ask now, a grin of a smile lighting her pretty face.

"Laughing out loud at what she just asked! " Different." Replying.

"Different?!" Her exclamation. "Other than being married..., how different!?" Ryan asking, a bit louder than our normal conversation tone of voice. Which has the couple sitting a little more than a table away, reacting to Ryan's exclamation.

"She doesn't hold a damn thing back, Ryan. Especially what I know from this last week," telling Ryan. "And lots more too yet to come, I'm sure!" Telling her that too.

"Well, I really wish you luck, Swaggart!" Ryan telling me, her wine glass held up towards me.

Nodding my head back towards her in acknowledgment following with, "With friends like you Ryan," telling her, "I know you'll have my back."

"Swaggart..., she says, with some seriousness in her voice, "That's not..., going to get, you..., into my bed tonight."

Laughing at that remark. "Are you sure? And when was the last time you got laid?" Saying right back to her.

"Go to hell!" I get right back from her, along with another look over at us from the same couple as before. "You really know how to get to people, don't you Swaggart," I hear from her. "Your not the first to tell me that, Ryan." Responding to what she just said. "Yeah...," she says. "Sally always warned me about you and that," she replies.

Downing the rest of her wine, Ryan waves to our server who comes to our table with Ryan telling her we're ready to leave. An with the check taken care of, it's getting our coats and out to the car where it's a more subdued ride back to Ryan's house.

Walking Ryan to the door, waiting as she unlocks it and starts to go inside when she stops to look at me, "Would you like to come in for some coffee," she's asking me. "I promise I won't ask any more awkward questions," she says. Where she goes on into the house leaving me standing outside looking in, watching her walk across the room to the closet where she hangs up her coat, then over to the kitchen and begins to make up the coffee maker. But the thought of what and why Sally warned Ryan about me intrigues me enough to go on in, taking my coat off, laying it over the arm of a near by chair. Then pulling one of the bar stools back from the island to sit down, watching Ryan finishing up with the coffee maker.

Then she's over to the refrigerator, retrieving a carton of half-and half creamer, then a quick look over to me, then back to retrieve a canister containing sugar and places both on the island top. Where again, it's that quick look at me before reaching into an overhead cupboard for two coffee mugs, then a tea spoon from a drawer and places them on the island top with the rest.

Where the whole time she's been doing all of it I've been admiring how drop dead beautiful and graceful she is with just moving around her small kitchen area.

"Why were you watching me so intently," she ask now, as she's leaning back against the counter where the coffee maker is still brewing.

"I was remembering you in baggy flannel shirts, blue jeans and Converse high top sneakers," telling her. She laughs!

"I still wear them when I work," she says, "Except for the high top sneakers." Where she turns to the coffee maker beeping that it's finished brewing. Then bringing the carafe to the island filling both coffee cups and returning it back to the coffee maker.

"I apologize for what I said at the restaurant," Ryan's telling me. "I shouldn't have even mentioned what Sally had told me."

"That's okay Ryan. Sally knew you would ask me about Catherine."

"Catherine?" Ryan repeating. "Is that her name," she ask.

"Yes," replying back to her. "I told Sally that Catherine was married and that's when Sally left my hotel room in a bit of a huff, but that was after she and I had sex. But she apologized in a phone call to me later that night where I explained a little more to Sally about Catherine," telling Ryan now.

"You and Sally are still having sex?" Ryan sounding surprised. "I thought you and her had stopped.., after..., Erin asked Sally..."

"Yes we had Ryan." Responding. "But I guess Sally was particularly horny and needed to take the edge off before getting it on again with a boyfriend the next day," telling Ryan, which has Ryan shaking her head laughing.

"You two couldn't stay together, but you two can still have sex with each other," Ryan laughing more with that

"Yeah, your right Ryan. Sally is still a great lay," telling her.

"Sally..., a great lay!" Ryan sounding incredulous. "You are..., the pig, Sally says she calls you." Has both of us laughing at the same time, breaking the ice.

"Yeah Ryan, she's not the only one who uses that word to describe me, Catherine...," leaving that hanging.

"So then Ryan," looking across the island as I'm setting my coffee cup down. "Like I asked you in the restaurant, when was the last time you got laid?"

"WHAT!?" Comes across the island like a thunder clap.

"As beautiful and sexy as you are, some French guy or girl must have been very interested in you," I would think, telling her.

"Didn't I just call you a PIG!" Setting her coffee cup down hard on the island top.

"Never heard the word," telling her, picking up my cup to finish the last swallow, then setting it back on the island top a lot more softly than Ryan did hers.. "You know," telling her now. "I know that's why Sally came to me..., you know..., to help her, take the horny edge off."

Ryan, her head now turned slightly away, but still she catches me watching her facial expressions changing with her embarrassment or naughty guilt and me, knowing exactly why she would react like that?

"Come here Ryan," telling her.

"What.., why should I," she ask, turning her head to look back at me.

"Because I asked you to." telling her. "Please," as a follow up.

Her chest rising and falling in a big sigh as she's looking at me.

"Please...," saying it again to her. "I promise I won't bite." teasing her with that.

"Go to hell," she says, turning away from me.

"If I do though, I promise I won't leave any teeth marks," teasing her some more. "But maybe a hickey in a place nobody but you and me will know where," telling her, brings her back around to look at me with her, "DAMN YOU!" She throws at me, slapping her hand down hard on the island top.

Her look, the long pause before her slow walk around the island to stop just out of my arms reach of her.

"Closer..." telling her.

"Why should I," she ask.

"Because you want to," reaching my hands out to her. "And because you want the same thing I want," telling her.

An before she can react it's my suddenly leaning towards her, my arms reaching out with my hands on her hips, pulling her sharply back to stand between my knees spread apart enough that she's tight in close to me, looking at her startled face reacting to to what I just did.

Sliding my hands off her hips, circling them back behind her, smoothing them over her beautiful heart shaped ass, covered in the smooth, clingy material of her 'Sheath dress.' Along with knowing, she could easily back away from me if..., she wanted to; but she hasn't even tried.

Tilting my head back, looking up past the swell of her breast to see her pretty face looking back at me. "I told you, Sally had warned me about you," she repeats

"WHAT!" Me this time, taken aback at Ryan saying that again.

"That you would be addictive if I ever let you fuck me," she's saying now.

Which gets me laughing out loud!

"You know what I mean," she says. "We've done this before!" Where she moves back slightly, then leans down with her arms pushing at my shoulders. Now her hands coming up forcing my head back just before her mouth latches onto mine in a long deep tongue filled kiss, which I eagerly suck into my mouth.

Pulling her tightly into me, my hands gripping her ass tighter, where the mauling of each others mouth goes on up till the weight of her body laying heavily into me almost has me, her and the bar stool chair tumbling over backwards; suddenly breaks the kissing with both of us laughing with it.

Ryan, now grabbing my hand and not at all gently yanking on my arm to follow her into the great room that makes up the major down stairs living area to follow her up the open stair case, the only thing breaking up this wide open space. Where all the time we're climbing the stairs my eyes have been following the rhythmic movement of her hips and ass moving under the clingy material of her dress as she's making her way up the steps. Where it's down the hallway into her bedroom where it's yanking her back into me to restart that deep, hard mauling of each others mouth.