Catherine Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby..., you asked; very cruddy..., if I got laid..., over there? The answer is yes! Often, throughly, completely uninhibited fucked by that husband and wife. The three of us, the two of us, one on one with her, one on one with him..., I loved it, I love them!" She's telling me, looking right into my eyes.

"Twice rewarded Bobby," she says now. "Knowing those two people and the huge cheque I received for the completion of a very successful project. And..., that fashion house, they've already inquired if I would do their fall line up too." She tells me.

"And..., your answer was...?" Grinning at her.

"What do you think?" Her reply.

"You would be crazy not to have accepted..., I think!" My honest reply.

"I'll be going back in June!" Her affirmative reply.

"Snuggling in closer to me, her warm, tight, sweet body against mine. "Can I ask you something," as I'm getting comfortable myself.

"An that is," she ask.

"Tell me some dirty details of you getting throughly fucked by those French senior citizens?"

"YOU.., are such a crude, dirty minded..., pig!" She throws at me. And the fun is on..., again!

Morning, I lay here to the sound of water running in her shower, should I get out of bed and join her, or wait till she's finished? It wouldn't be the first time with her; playing in the shower -- that 'drunken little bird' night. But it's my phone buzzing across the room laying on her dressing table, that breaks the thought of some wet, soapy play time.

So it's off the bed, retrieving my phone to see it's Catherine's number -- why this early on a Saturday morning and with company staying over? But it's Ryan's voice behind me, "Is everything alright," she asking, that stops me from answering the call.

"Yes." Replying to her question. "I can let this call go to voice mail," telling her. "Nothing urgent like, report to the base ASAP, you and we are going to beautiful, 'West Hell's Peckerville,' for ninety beautiful days of sun and sand," jokingly telling her.

"The coyly held wet bathe towel she was holding in front of her now comes flying across the bed, landing at my feet, "You are so fucking crazy Swaggart!" She calls me, laughing and mumbling, 'west hells...,' turning her naked backside to me as she disappears back into the bathroom. My thought following her disappearance, one of these days, my hard pecker is going to disappear into the tight hole of that delicious heart shaped ass!

Putting my phone back on the dressing table, it's picking up the towel, where on entering the bath room I'm treated to the beautiful sight of Ryan's naked body standing in front of the vanity, combing out her darker, now wet auburn hair; heart stopping incredible, she stands there.

Dropping the towel on the vanity top as I walk over to stand behind her, me in bare feet, her in bare feet, I can easily see over the top of her head to her eyes focused back on mine she sees reflected in the mirror. There's a movement in her throat as I lay my hands on her hips.

"Thank you!" Saying the words, my lips just touching the the wet hair at the back of her head. Then turning around, opening the shower door to step in, turning on the water where, "My, Oh, My..., what have we here?" Is echoed. "You remembered; thank you!" Echoes some more. It's my reaction to seeing a small bottle of my favorite body wash sitting on the shelf beside hers.

"Ha, Ha, Ha!" I hear. It goes with you when I kick your as out of here, my other boyfriends have their own favorite body wash." I hear back; cracks me up! She is so damn cute and so damn much fun! Then to my deep let down sigh -- I wonder what my life would have been like if had made a different choice?

Opening the shower door to see I'm alone, the bedroom, looking there, no sign of Ryan either. Now a quick dry off, laying the towel on top the one she used. It's back to put my tee shirt and boxer briefs on then picking up my phone to make my way down to the kitchen to see Ryan leaning back against the kitchen counter, sipping coffee, along with an empty mug sitting on the island top.

"Would you like some coffee," she ask. An without waiting for my answer, she's already taken the coffee carafe from the coffee maker and pouring some into that empty coffee mug that's sitting on the island top. The half and half, along with the sugar bowl and spoon she moves from the counter to the island top to my, "Thank you," as she pushes them all to where I can reach them from the opposite side of the island from where Ryan remains.

With my eyes shifting from fixing my coffee, to Ryan then, back again to my coffee at the same time asking, "Is every thing okay?" Now looking back to her. Because she seems unusually quiet for her this morning -- I've know her to be real chatter box.

"Of course," she replies. "I was just enjoying my coffee, how's yours," she in reply. "Delicious, like always!" My reply. "Sally must have taught you well."

"Go to hell!" I get, her laughing along with it.

Thats what I wanted hear and see, the feisty, take no shit from me, Ryan.

My phone I laid on the island top now buzzing again and looking at the screen to see..., Catherine's number displayed. "Is it okay if I answer that," looking up asking Ryan.

"Of course you can," she says. "Your phone buzzing before you woke up and again after you were awake must mean she really needs to hear from you.," she follows up.

Nodding my head in reply at the same time picking up my phone to answer in my usual way, "Hello me." To hear her, "Hi it's me, an I've been trying to get hold of you since last night," she says. "So why haven't you answered or called me back, I was getting worried and I miss you!" I hear,

"I'm glad to hear you miss me and I'm perfectly okay. I've been out with a friend and knowing the situation there, all your company, it might be a bad time to call, but I would have gotten back later this morning," telling Catherine. "So how are all the preparations going for tonight," asking her.

"Everything is under control, but I'm still a nervous wreck," she says. "Maria and her sister keep shooing me away, because I'm making them nervous too, so I needed to hear your voice to help calm me down." I hear now.

"Well I'm glad I could help," telling her. "So then, stay out of Maria's way," telling Catherine, to the sound of her laugh.

"Bob, would like more coffee," Ryan asking from the other side of the island, holding the coffee carafe.

"Yes, please," my reply. To the sound of Catherine's voice in my ear asking, "Who was that?"

"That was Ryan,"telling Catherine. "I think I told you one time or another, she's Sally's best friend. And ah..., well, she got in late Wednesday night..., you remember Wednesday night?" Poking the elephant. And not giving Catherine an opening it's right back telling her, "Ryan had been in Europe working on big project for a very important client. So after she talked to Sally Thursday morning, Ryan called me and ah..., invited me to have dinner with her Friday night..., last night. Have you ever heard of the, 'Fire Side Grill,' Catherine?" An not giving her a chance to reply it's right back with, "It's a great place, the food was excellent, the atmosphere was great, my date was beautiful, and my dessert was amazing and delicious!" Looking straight at Ryan now."

Who rolls her eyes, turning her head to look slightly away. And even with her light all over summer tan complexion, I think I can see a slight blushing on her cheeks.

"Ever been to the, 'Fire Side Grill,' Catherine? It's just off the next west bound expressway exit past the one you take to your house," Telling Catherine, never giving her a chance jump in or interrupt. "Oh this too Catherine, there weren't any dead mobsters in that place either."

"Catherine laughs. Ryan's, "WHAT?!"

"So..., I guess you're still at her house," Catherine's question.

"Yes I am," replying "And having some coffee right now," following that up.

"Oh." Is all I hear, until -- "Will..., you be home sometime this..., weekend." Catherine asking, sounding..., what? I wonder.

"Yes Catherine, I'll, be, home, sometime this weekend, I do have some school work to finish before Wednesday nights class." Telling her.

"Catherine..., Catherine," I hear her name being called, it's a female voice. "Oh, there you are, I've been looking for you." I hear from the same female voice coming through Catherine's phone.

"Hi," I hear in Catherine's reply. "I needed to make a phone call to a friend Calista, so I came up here," I hear in Catherine's reply.

"Bob..., I have to go..., maybe I'll call you later." Sounds short.

"Who's Calista.., Catherine?" Asking before she can drop the call.

"A, sweet, delicious, friend..., Swaggart. Oh..., and she's legal now." I get back just as the call goes dead.

"What!?" Of course there's no use even saying that now.

"Is everything alright, Bob?" It's Ryan asking now.

"Yes Ryan, other then her being a, 'nervous wreck," she says, every thing's fine," replying, laying my phone back on the island top. "They're..., her and her husband, are hosting a large group of people, some house guest, her in-laws, Catherine's mother and date and her sister and her boyfriend; about twenty people she told me, to a formal dinner tonight." Telling Ryan. "Mostly social, partially business too."

"Sounds...,"

"Yes it is," my breaking in, while avoiding Ryan's looking at me.

A deep, audible sigh I hear from across the island now, bringing me looking back to Ryan. "It's complicated Ryan," telling her.

"Yeah Swaggart..., I bet it is!" I hear in her return,

"Tell me about her," Ryan ask.

"Too long, too involved for now..., maybe another time..., Okay?" asking her. "An just so you know..., thank you for every thing!" Staring at her. "You were always there for Sally..., when I wasn't..., or couldn't. And thank you for letting me be here..., just so you know!"

"You are such..., a..., shit!" Swaggart she calls me, now coming around the island to stand in front of me.

"Yeah, I am that!" Looking into her face.

"Spread your knees," she tells me. Where she steps in between them. And when I do she leans heavily into me like she did last night, "I'm here for you too," she tells me, untying the knot holding her short terry robe together.

My hands already spreading the robe open I push my face between her warm soft, breast at the same time my hands are slipping around her hips, gripping her ass pulling her tighter into me. Where, in one nonstop motion, it's lifting her up, turning her around at the same time, setting her onto the island top where my hands are already moving down the back of her legs, lifting them up and back, spreading them wide apart, has her tipping backwards onto the island top, where it's burying my face into her sweet smelling pubic hair decorating her fat camel toe -- it will be a full breakfast of Ryan's pussy is what I'll be having this morning!

"Shrieks, squeals, cries of surprise filled the kitchen before my mouth began working at giving this woman the intense orgasm I want for her. All accompanied by the sharp slaps of her palms smacking down on the wooden island top emphasizing her cries, chirps and squeals and the rolling of her hips from side to side. I show her no mercy!

Where a very compliant Ryan is lifting her ass, pushing her juicy cunt back against my mouth, where I get what I want and here it is, a squirt, signaling her hard orgasm into my mouth -- the whole downstairs echoes to her audible release.

A woman this beautiful and exciting as Ryan, should have one like that when ever she wants it.

Wiping my wet cheeks, nose, chin and mouth over the inside of her thighs, it's a playful smack to the top of may head. Holding out my hands to her, helping her with sitting back up where she taps me smartly on the top of my head again to her, "Would you help me down off of here," she ask.

Scooting herself to the edge of the island top, she's an easy catch under her arms, to ease her back onto the floor, where it's those arms I held are now wrapping around my head, pulling it down to meet her mouth in a long hard kiss.

"Thank you," I here at the breaking of that hard kiss. "Now get yourself together and get out of here before I drag your ratty ass back up to my bedroom and chain it to the bed," she laughs with it.

"That's the second nicest thing you've said to me this morning," laughing back.

"Bobby..," she says. "I really mean it, you have to leave. You're to much of a distraction and I have some things I really need to get started for this next project," she tells me now. "I'll call you later this weekend and maybe..., have you over for dessert." she says.

"Oh.., well, maybe I'll accept," teasing her back.

"Get, get, get," she's telling me, pushing me towards the great room.

Looking back at her as I'm climbing the stairs to see her watching me until the stairs block the line of sight.

Dressed, except for putting my tie and cuff links back on, to see she's waiting for me near the door as I make my way down the stairs. "You really are in a hurry to get me out of here," telling her as she hands me my over coat.

"No.., I'm not in a hurry to get you out of here," she tells me. "It's just that I do, have things I have to get started," she tells me. "Now get!" She emphasize; along with a quick kiss just before she opens the door.

Returning the kiss, it's reluctantly stepping out into the cold morning air to hear behind me, "Don't forget to call your girlfriend!" She calls out after me. Gets me stopping with a wave back to her just before I walk around to get into my truck.

Taking a minute to let the truck warm up, where it's a look back through the passenger side window to see Ryan, who's still standing at the door waiting for me to leave. An now with a wave to her, I get her kiss waved back just before she steps back, closing the door.

Swagger, you've got to be the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the world! Saying it out loud as I pull away from the curb. Then it's three right turns that take me around the block to a left turn back onto the street I left from Ryan's house, which in fifteen minutes of driving, will get me out to the road I use to take me back to the road my house is on. So why do I, feel, like, shit!

Guilt? Surviving the times of sticking my head in the lions mouth and still having it on my shoulders.

An why..., am I'm so damn lucky to have such beautiful, exciting women in my life? Sally, who can't live with me, but can't stay away from me. Ryan..., yeah, Ryan! Who I think would fall in love with me -- please don't! Gorgeous, sweet, delectable Carly! Who calls me on the phone with, "I'm back and I need to see you real..., soon!" I can't reply, "Get over here," fast enough! Jennifer, a teacher and mother of two boys, who loves kinky anal sex with me and more. And then there's..., Catherine -- who's knocked my life so far into left field it's shattered the lights like in the movie, "The Natural."

Yeah Swaggart..., you got it rough; don't-cha!