Catherine Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You poor thing." I hear from Catherine. " The love of your life flown out the window." she says.

But shaking off Catherine's remark.

"All he did was read the note, stuck it in his shirt pocket and picked up where he left off; discussing what I had written in my paper. Where he made me defend what I had written from not only himself, but the rest of the class, where some really disagreed with much of what I wrote; I thought I stood up to it pretty well. Especially when our instructor agreed with me on many of the points I made. Sally didn't say a word through out the whole class that day. But at the end of class the instructor asked me to stay behind. Where I thought, shit; now what?"

"So waiting till every one had left the room he says, "Mister Swaggart you did an excellent job of writing along with an excellent job of defending what you wrote. If I could give you an "A" today I would. And if you do your assignments like you're told and continue to construct and defend your arguments like you did, you might get one at the end of the year and I don't give them without some real merit behind them." He says.

"Wow, after hearing that it was telling him thank you, where he replies with, "When I catch people passing notes, I confiscate them and read them out loud to the whole class. But in your case Mister Swaggart, you wrote some very admirable things to Miss Collins in your apology. Plus, your honesty and chivalry at trying to shield Miss Collins from any fault, even though I knew it was her who initiated it. It was, an admirable act and that's why I didn't read it out loud." He tells me. Then he hands the note back to me, 'If I catch you passing anymore notes, you'll be writing papers until you go blind! Now get out of here!' He says.

"I left him feeling pretty good..., but just outside the door was guess who again..., Sally. If she had hit me I wouldn't have tried to defend myself; but she didn't. She just asked, "What did, "Old Ichabod" want with you?" She asked.

"Ichabod was our nick name for the instructor because of his looks -- he was tall, lanky thin, beak nosed, balding, along with very big feet; why our reference to Ichabod Crane."

"I looked at Sally telling her, 'If he could, he would have given me an "A". 'Oh really.' she says. 'Did he say anything about me?' she asked. "Where I replied as straight faced as I could, He said you're were getting an 'F'!"

"I thought she was going to cry."

"That was really rotten of you, Swaggart!" Catherine slamming me now.

"Yeah it was Catherine. But at the time, maybe..., maybe my thought, miss stuck up, nose in the air, should have a reality check. Also thinking at the time, I bet you've never had a grade lower than an A in all your life! So I waited, letting her stew on that before telling her. "I'm only kidding," I told her. "He never said a word about you." Then brushed on past her an down the hall where just seconds after that I could hear running behind me, it was Sally. Catching up to me where she holds my arm to stop me with, 'Thank you for the apology and I accept.' She was saying. "I was relieved that she didn't hate me, and even more relived as we walked together back to our lockers. And from that point is where my life changed for ever; where even my ribs felt better."

"You have a rotten, mean streak in you,..., you know that Swaggart!" Catherine telling me.

"Yeah, you're right Parker. And I spelled that out to John..., you know John, my class partner as a warning, just before I let him in him on something." Telling Catherine.

"Why would John need a warning," Catherine asking.

"Because Catherine, it was about what I was going to tell him next."

"Bob..., why, would, John, need a warning?" Catherine pressing for my answer.

"It was about a hard landing from about the height of a eight story building I had experienced," telling her now.

"What!" Her asking, sounding surprised.

"I wasn't able to practice that day because my mom had been asking me what was wrong with my arm." Ignoring Catherine reaction. "She had noticed me favoring it, but when I told her it was nothing just some soreness. But being a mom..., she insisted on seeing why. So making me lift my shirt and that's when she saw the bruising. Mom and dad had been to the game but left when I told them I was okay, where they had been waiting outside of the locker room to make sure I was -- they had seen the way I was hit and helped off the field."

"But as mom and dad were leaving, I saw Sally waiting by herself, who wanted to know if I was going to the dance. When I told her I didn't think so; my sore ribs being a good excuse. Where she actually took my hand as she's was saying, 'It doesn't matter, we can take it easy.' And in those last five words, she was asking me to the dance. I would have been at that dance even if I had been in a full body cast. An of course on the first dance I stepped on her foot..., twice, but we eventually settled into a easy rhythm. I have very good hand, eye coordination; except when I stumble over my tongue," Telling Catherine, who's laughing out loud.

"Funny saying that about the body cast, Catherine. Because the reason I wasn't allowed to contact practice, plus sitting out the remainder of the season. Was my mother, after seeing how bruised my left side was ordered me into the car and drove straight to hospital emergency room where they X-rayed my chest confirming I had two cracked ribs. So after getting taped up I went back home with a note from the emergency room doctor that I wasn't to play any contact sports until I was given permission from my family doctor. Which didn't come for almost six weeks. But still I went to practice, but I was only allowed to do walk throughs or hand foot balls off to the quarter back to be thrown again. Any thought of a football scholar ship ended by a cheap shot leading to two cracked ribs."

"But I was in another world when Sally slipped her arm around my left side moving in closer to me, squeezing my sore ribs as she did, where I couldn't hide the pain. Which had her stepping back asking what was wrong. That's when I told her about my cracked ribs, where she quickly apologized. But then..., she put her arms over my shoulders and moved in really..., close; THAT..., was a Holy Shit Moment!"

Has Catherine laughing out loud again..., she knows!

"Sally has really nice boobs and those seventeen year old boobs of Sally's were pressed tightly against my chest. And my hands around her waist..., I was in teenage heaven!" Telling Catherine, who's laughing even harder at hearing what I just said,

"From that point Catherine and the rest of the time in high school, other than all those other classes, we were inseparable. We ate lunch together, walked the halls together when we could, hung out at each others lockers, people calling us a couple even."

"Then one Saturday morning I get a phone call from Sally, wanting to know if I could meet her at the school, they were rehearsing a new routine," she was telling me. "And when practice was over, maybe we could hang out till her mother came to pick her up." Of course, I was telling her, even though we were going out that evening; seeing Sally anytime was good a good time!"

"When I got to school I found one of the outside doors to the gym open, an going inside where I sat in the stands watching the girls rehearsing their new routine; of course, I wasn't the only one there watching. But when Sally saw me, it was her giving me a double arm hand wave, along with that, she was saying something to Ryan who also waved to me. About a hour later their practice broke up, Sally gathered her stuff, said something to Ryan, then came over to where I was waiting with her leading me towards a different door from the one I came in. But instead of going outside she stopped, dropped her bag, leaned back against the wall, reached out to me where I took her hand as she,... pretty forcefully, pulled me into her and that's..., when we had our first kiss; just like that!"

"It was light, it was soft and for me, to short. But the next one..., was harder and longer, which turned into a full on make out, with arms pulling each others bodies tighter into each other; damn she felt good; too good! Giving me..., an erection!"

Catherine again, laughing at what I just said is what could be called, hysterical! Going on, even with Catherine still laughing, along with blowing her nose, wiping her eyes.

"I was trying to hold myself away from her hoping she wouldn't notice it; but she knew because..., she kept pushing herself harder against me, where the more I tried to back away, the more she ground herself against me. This went on a good..., well, until I gave up trying. Everything we were doing felt sooo, damn, good! But to soon it had to stop because she got concerned her mom might be looking for her. Where she picked up her things, kissed me one more time but with that one she says, "Somebody got excited huh!" As she looked down at a very obvious bulge in the front of my jeans, where it was, "See you..., tonight!" Then she bounced out the door leaving me standing there in testicular misery and so..., embarrassed."

"Swaggart!" I hear Catherine. "You do get yourself into some..., sticky situations..., don"t you?" That breaking both of us up in stupid laughter. Sniffling, blowing her nose some more, Catherine wiping her eyes as well as me.

"That year..." Forcing myself into going on. "The weather that fall and winter had been unusually mild so the drive-in was open most weekends and that's where we usually went on Saturday nights. Where my father's car in the coming weeks and months would, bare..., witness to Sally and me getting more and more..., intimately physical."

"Swaggart..., intimately physical!" Catherine laughing very hard out loud, shaking her head.

"With everything except actually fucking!" Telling Catherine.

"Oh, My God, Swaggart..., you're to much." Catherine replies.

"That's where I lost my virginity..., at a drive in with the, 'Minute Man.' Catherine's telling it.

"That," telling Catherine. "Would happen later in Sally's basement rec-room on a Sunday afternoon -- losing our virginity and almost getting caught in the act!" Telling her.

"Anticipating those weekends and what we would be doing was pure joy and excitement. Sally and I had moved from kissing, to kissing and petting outside our clothes, to petting under the clothes, to opening the clothes, to pushing her bra up -- if she was wearing one. Like I said, Sally has beautiful boobs, firm so with her wearing something like a bulky sweater she could get away with not wearing a bra; she can still do that today. Then it went to clothes partially off, to most of them off along with lots of masturbation and me going down on her; she's always loved that! To her going down on me, damn I loved that a lot! Which turned into me laying on top of her rubbing my erection over her pussy while she held my..., cock against her clit until I would cum on her belly. That.., getting both of us off almost at the same time. Sally..., would lift her head so she could see me orgasm -- she always had this amazed expression on her face as she watched me squirting stream after stream over her belly; even up between her boobs -- so we always had something to clean her up; my gym bag getting smuggled into the car with wet-wipes and a towel in it."

Now the sudden change of expression on Catherine's face at hearing what I just told her; of course wondering why, but nothing more -- other then the look on her face it's going on.

"A lot of that also took place in my bedroom too, Catherine. Which in my house, was on the third floor. My parents being a little more liberal than Sally's, so she spent a lot of time at my house, supposedly us studying in my bedroom. My door was supposed to be always open when she was there; but it was never checked."

"Then that fate full Sunday, Catherine. "When Sally and I became a lot more than just boyfriend and girlfriend!"

"It was in her house this time, where we're down in the basement rec-room, supposedly watching a movie on one of the movie channels. But once the movie was on and the volume a little higher than it needed to be, we started."

"That making out, progressing quickly to her shirt open, bra off, dress up around her hips, panties off, which ended up under the sofa -- in our panic would be hidden there. My pants down around my knees with me on top of her rubbing my hard-on over her pussy as she held me down against her clit. But in my young excitement, I moved back to far is when I slipped down, so when I came up that's when the head of my penis went surprisingly..., easy into her.., which made her scream in surprise, but quickly covering her mouth; because I had ah..., nosed into her pussy several inches."

Catherine laughing, almost screaming now! Her nose runny again, eyes tearing up, where I ask, "What's so funny?"

"Bob..., Catherine says. "I'm a woman and definitely not a virgin. But I had sort of the same reaction when YOU entered me. I can only imagine what a young girl like Sally, whom was most likely, or technically a virgin. Plus I'm quite sure she experimented with things..., like most girls do when masturbating, trying to imagine what the, "Catherine's finger quotes," Real thing would feel like. I know I did!" Catherine easily saying all this. "Plus my cousin and I tried different things on each other too. Dildo's and such only came along after I was in college with my room mate Linda. Even straight lesbian girls like Linda, enjoy the feeling of being penetrated. So you, my sweet lover, being very nicely endowed, must have been quite a surprise to Sally's, no longer virgin vagina."

"Catherine...,"

"What Swaggart?"

Already forgetting what I was going to say..., her lesbian college room mate catching me off guard.

"But instead it's Catherine with, "Bobby, you have a beautiful penis! You've touched me in places and ways I've hardly felt before. Mister, you fit me perfectly. I've loved fucking you tonight and I plan on fucking you a whole lot more too! She says "You've moved me Sargent Swaggart and in more ways than just sticking me with that beautiful cock. Sally was a lucky girl! And your other girlfriends should feel lucky too. You've thrilled me, surprised me, turned me on and driven me out of my mind. But saying that...," Her suddenly stopping, her head turned away as if in thought.

"I have..., felt..., something like with...," Hesitating..., she is?

"It's okay Catherine..., you've already told me some others who've turned you on that keeps you wanting to seeing them again."

"Alright Bobby, your right, I do enjoy being with them and that's why I see them. An not comparing them, but they are nicely endowed .., but you lover; with the exception of James..., it's your girth. You fill me, you stretch me perfectly. And your shape, that nice upward curve an wide head..., reaches and touches me in just the right spot. You know what it's called.," she says.

Interesting my thoughts now. It's the first time she's said anything like that except what she told me about, James..., the; fire plug guy. To which I laughed about out loud.

But still, only the three of which she's told me about up till now. But the one I'm most interested in knowing more about is, "HIM" her friend across the river who, she sees -- and a lot more often then the others. That day of our first lunch together, where she got that text message then looking off as she was remembering the night before, their getting together in his hotel room. Only putting two and two together about that later in our long telephone talks.

"You..., Mister Swaggart," she's saying now, breaking into those thoughts. "Are a marvelous lover it's you that really, moves me!" She's telling me.

Staring back at her, a slight movement of my head from side to side, loving her honesty, her directness and her -- now opening up more to me.

"Thank you Catherine, for walking into my life and..., how ever you choose to stay in it; where that, "Nice to meet you Bob, My name is Catherine." I hope stays that way a long, long time!"

In all of what was said over these few minutes our eyes haven't strayed to far from the others. And as I watch her mouth moving, forming the words, "Mister, Bob Swaggart, I'm really glad I met you too!" She's telling me.

Where she comes around to stand in front of me, "We..., she says. "Are going to have a hell of a lot of fun together..., I promise you that!" She's telling me, is followed by a long series of long hard kisses!

"Thank you Catherine," telling her. "You..., I will hold you to it!"

Where it's her laugh and a slow draw of her hand across my right cheek.

"Nice Swaggart," she says as she's doing it. "You both loosing your virginity on a basement floor; how romantic. I lost mine to my high school boyfriend in the back seat of his daddy's car. And it was..., very, disappointing, I expected more to it. And like I told you, she reminds me, the more we did it, the more disappointed I became, because, he ah..., well..., that's why I nick named him, 'the minute man'. But, I was officially a woman!" She's telling me.

"I'm sorry Catherine! I hope he got over it but, I can under stand. You are, quite incredible. Any man who has ever been lucky enough to be with you has been given the privilege of a life time. You are a wonder, an absolute wonder! And thank you for bestowing that privilege on me!" All the truth.

Where she's back to locking her mouth onto mine where the kiss now is so hard it almost hurts. The passion, so intense, no, explosive! I just can't get enough of her. But we have to break in order to breath.

"Am I about to be raped Catherine?"

"Not..., yet," she says through her heavy breathing. Where she's off me and back onto her own chair, looking back at me; waiting for me to continue where I left off. "Sally was as impressed with you as I have been, huh? So, what did you two do next?" She ask.

Where I sit back, amazed at how she went from almost raping me, to sitting there, her chin resting in her hand, waiting for me to start from where I left off. "So what happened next?" She prods.

"What, did, we, do next..., you ask? I... ah, remember Sally raised her head, trying to see down between her boobs, over her bare belly, then back to my face but not seeing it because I was looking at where the head of my penis had disappeared into Sally where she was already looking back down again. Me, I was doing the same, but what I could see was more then what she could see. But as I attempted to..., back out, is when she really put a grip on my arms, making me stop. Where I thought, this must be hurting her."

"Catherine..., I found out much later; Sally wasn't technically a virgin when she and I were in that predicament on the rec-room floor, that Sunday afternoon. Where she told me much later, like you just did, how lots of girls lose their virginity to various items they've experimented with."

"Just like I told you, didn't I! She says. "Us girls improvise when we have to." Catherine looking away with a quirky smile on her face as if remembering something?

But when I laugh, pulling her back to see what must be a knowing smirk on my face too.

"Okay, mister dirty mind, now get back to what you and Sally were doing!" she tells me.

"Sally..., must have inhaled three or four deep gulps of air as we're laying there; neither of us knowing what we should do next; you know, what happens now? Funny too Catherine saying this, we knew about sex, but what really happens once the gates are open an the pony's are staring out at the world they've only wondered about. Should we stay put, or do we run like hell and be damn about what's out there."

"But Sally and I..., and for some stupid reason, we both started laughing. Where of course the laughing made us move, which caused her to stop laughing because, I was moving deeper inside of her where she really had a tight grip on my shoulders -- I thought stopping me. But instead she began slowly moving, taking more of me, but slowly and not all the way..., I was following her lead. And that was the beginning of our fucking each other silly every time we had the chance!"