Catherine Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing at myself now for being so naive back then. Oh yeah, my thought too, how time and experience have changed all that; oh how they have!

"But Catherine, what stopped us from continuing further, was hearing her mother calling down the stairs with her, "If you don't turn that volume down I'll be down there turning it off!" she was threatening. "I've asked you Sally Collins, how many, times, now?" We're hearing.

"A Real Holy Shit Moment! How long had she been calling for us to turn it down? Which had both of us looking at each other, wondering the same thing.

"But then..., it was like both of us had been hit by a massive electric shock as we scrambled around working like hell to get ourselves put back together, with me scrambling to get the volume down, which in my rush to do that, I turned it the wrong way, S,S,HIT! I was saying out loud, as I instantly lowered it. Which made it really scary, because I could hear foot steps starting down the open wooden stair way. With me, still with his pants down around my knees. Oh, My, God, I thought..., her mother is going to see my bare ass!" That, remembering it now laughing hard at how it could have looked."

"Oh My God, Swaggart!" Catherine laughing too, rubbing her tearing eyes.

"The foot steps, thank God stopped, along with, 'Thank you!' from Sally's mother, who had stopped, turned and went back up the stairs. Only to hear Sally,'s "I can't find my panties!" Her voice between, OH MY God..., and panic!"

Recalling all that as I'm looking away towards our dining area thinking how crazy those moments were.

"Sally was on the sofa trying to get her clothes put back together from loose and unbuttoned to pieces missing. If her mother had come down the steps without saying what she did, her mother would have caught Sally with me, and my bare ass facing her, along with my dick inside her daughter. But officially, she and I were no longer virgins!"

"We sat on the sofa Catherine, my arm around Sally, both of us knowing we would never be the same two people we were only minutes ago. I couldn't know what she was feeling. An me, maybe the same as her; what happens now? But also knowing that something very special had just happened between us!"

"You know something else about that too Catherine, I don't even remember what the movie was. I just remember Sally was snuggled up next to me and how much I was in love with her. We stayed like that until the movie ended, neither one really watching it. Sally's mother was calling to us again that dinner was ready, breaking what ever thoughts we were having."

"But just before we got to the top of the stairs is when Sally stopped, realizing she still didn't have her panties. I whispered at her that no one would know, except me. Where she smacked me in the shoulder; her favorite way of making her point to me. But I told her to relax, that I would help find them later."

"That later..., like I said, we had been rolling around on the carpeted basement floor and how I had pulled them down over her butt. But when she lifted her legs so I could get them the rest of the way off is when I must have pushed them where we found them. But in my excitement I didn't remember what happened to them. Of course buy then I was well acquainted on how easy it was getting Sally's panties off. But that was in the back seat, where they usually came off and ended up on the floor mat."

"Of course knowing we had been on the floor next to the sofa I got down on my knees and sure enough, there they were; under the sofa. Pulling when them out from under it I began twirling them around my fingers asking Sally if I could have them as a souvenir? The look I got should have killed me! Her trying to grab them away from me where I was keeping them just out of her reach until at last it was, 'Alright keep them!,' she tells me. Followed with, "But I better not find out you told anyone how you got them." Her threatening..., our naughty secret at the time."

"What Swaggart?" Coming from Catherine at seeing me looking off."

"I was thinking, Catherine," replying.

"I'm sure that can be dangerous, in your case," she bust on me.

Yeah..., Catherine, it has been..., thinking with my dick, instead of my head on my shoulders..., the dick..., it thinks about you..., all the time though!"

"You pig!" I get back.

"Then it was her mother again calling for us once again, but as Sally was going up the stairs ahead of me again is when I ran my hand up under her dress goosing her bare ass, which made her scream and running the rest of the way up the stairs. Where this time it's father asking, 'What was that all about?' He was asking Sally. "But before Sally could answer, it was me, "I pinched her butt!" I didn't say I pinched her bare butt. Which got her father laughing and his, 'I pinch her mother's butt all the time..., it's a Collins tradition,' he was telling me, with Sally's mother smacking him on the shoulder."

"And all through dessert we were stealing looks at each other, trying not to laugh. An later that evening when she walked me out side where we stood in the driveway. But because it was so cold it didn't last long. When it was one last kiss then me into my dad's car, Sally running back to the house."

"When I left Sally's I didn't go straight home. I had watched Sally until she waved good bye from the front door. But I don't remember where I went from there. It wasn't straight home because I remembered going past the school, which wasn't on the usual route back to my house. I guess it was..., my playing back in my head what had happened which stopped when I pulled into the driveway at my house."

"From there, it was saying hello to mom and dad, then right up to my room where I was out of my clothes, stretched out naked on the bed where Sally's bikini panties I had stuffed in my pants pocket I now was holding them up to my face, sniffing her pussy in the crotch of those panties. Where of course by then, I already knew it well!"

"You really are a pervert, aren't you Swaggart?" I get from Catherine.

"You better believe it girl!" Laughing back at her. "And you, kinky girl, with your 'fire plug,' lovers cum on your nipples where he was licking it off -- I loved it Catherine!"

Throwing that out to her like I did has her head sharply turning away remembering. "You girl were telling me that! Triggering my flash back at how hard my cock was with hearing her telling me about it.

"Catherine..., Sally always tasted and felt wonderful under my tongue; she would get, so, wet! The first time I made her cum that way I thought..., anyway. An from that time on I would do her that way every chance we got -- she, loved, it -- her hands on my head guiding me, pushing my head back, then pulling my face harder into her, licking her softly, sucking her clit -- her squeals, she'd shiver and shake, my hands gripping her ass cheeks to hold her against my mouth when she came -- her whole body quivering, legs trembling, spreading them wider apart, yeah..., my life was good! I could make a girl orgasm..., oh yeah; plus..., I wasn't a virgin and neither was she!"

"But as I was laying there, her panties held to my face, naked and masturbating to that vision of me being inside her..., my sudden orgasm was explosive..., what a mess, streams over my stomach..., even up to the middle of my chest -- I've always been a big squirter, you know!"

"Oh MY GOD," Catherine cries out. "You, you..., are a pervert!" She calls me. Both of us breaking up again in hard, teary eyed laughter!

"Well..., you know it's true! You, asking me, where I keep all that stuff? Like tonight when you were standing in the bathroom doorway wiping that towel between your legs." Telling her.

"You really are something, Swaggart." she says, rubbing her teary eyes again.

"Life that winter Catherine..., Sally and I kept each other very warm every chance we got. And as soon as she got over her period we would be right back at it where of course..., we were very careful too; I, we, didn't want her pregnant. And thats why oral sex was the major part of what we were doing. Sally, the first time she held me in her mouth when I came..., She told me she thought she was going to drown..., coughing, choking she was. But Sally, always a gamer, who soon learned to hold me in the back in her throat and just swallow. That girl could suck a dick!"

"YOU PIG!" Catherine throws at me again.

"What.., you know yourself Catherine!" telling her. "You've curled my toes and brought my ass up off the mattress as you squeezed and held me in your mouth. Girl you are a goddess of oral sex!"

"What did I just call you..., you, pig!" She tosses at me again.

"You should be proud of your self! How many men have been so privileged to have you, do that for them!" But not really asking her, and she wouldn't tell me anyway. Instead it's..., that naughty..., or something more reveling in, or on her face and in her eyes?

"We..., Sally and I were like, rabbits -- wanting to do it all, every which way we could think of -- going, crazy with our new found toy; sex! Then spring came and graduation."

"I had worked a summer job with the local township the previous summer, where they offered me a job after graduation which I did for a short time until I was offered a job with the company I still work for today. I bought a car with my dad's help, it was old, but with his help, we had running and sounding really great. Where that car's back seat really got a work out all that summer and into the fall where Sally had planned going on to college."

"Sally, after graduation, had been offered a position with some family friends who owned a local accounting business. But her parents wanted her to stay and work in the family's real estate business and go to college at the same time. But Sally decided on the other offer. Sally had told me she wanted to try something other then working in her parents real estate business..., 'be on her own,' she said. And that's when every thing began to change between Sally and me; the first time."

"Us. seeing each other became less and less, of course my wondering why. So when I asked if everything was still okay it was always yes, she would tell me. But, there was a major cooling off. Fewer calls, fewer Friday and Saturday nights; things she would tell me, family, working at a career other then in real estate, getting familiar with the new business she was working in, plus seriously looking at college full time; other..., excuses!"

"Two weeks before Christmas Catherine, I get this phone call..., Sally telling me she didn't want to see me anymore. I know my heart stopped..., my world crashing in flames. Not, another, sound..., except her voice in my ear saying words. Of course it was asking why? Where she said it was her parents who wanted us stop seeing each so much, they thought we were way to serious, plus that starting college full time thing, "The distraction of our relationship," might get in the way of her studies." All according to her, parents, she said."

"It ah..., was like a hole opened up under my feet and I was free falling into some dark abyss!"

"But as soon as she hung up, I drove right to her house to see her face to face. Tell me to my face I wanted her. Because even back then, that thing of, seeing what's there that should be, but isn't. As well as the reverse of that too Catherine. Truth hurts sometimes and I've experience that. But I rather take in the chest than in the back."

That was not a knock at Catherine even though I know there's more to her then what she's already opened up to me. I love her unpredictability, her history I want to know all about too, all of hers! Mine, a part of that, may be difficult.

"But after waiting in the cold for minutes Sally finally comes out..., she, was, just, as, cold, as the air outside, repeating exactly what she said on the phone, plus telling me not to come around again. Then she..., turned around, went back in the house, closing the door and..., that was it. I didn't see her again for almost a year and half."

"Occasionally I'd drive by her house on the off chance I would catch sight of her, but never did. I figured she must be away at college. But I never believed any of what she had been telling me anyway; I knew it, I could feel it. She couldn't look me in the face that night she told me not to come back. My intuition, she already was seeing someone before breaking up with me."

"Christmas really sucked that year -- as I remember very little of it." My looking past Catherine to the doors to the deck."

"Early that next summer I was up state -- a weekend with a close friend from high school, helping with work around the property his family had purchased. They had plans of turning it into a camp ground and even adding a ski slope; there's a good size hill on the property. where I was helping with those kind of things and where I met a girl."

"It was a long distance thing, so nothing could have ever gone to be more than a few hot make out and naked masturbation sessions over that summer. My friend got a offer of a job in upstate New York and I was going to ride along with him while he checked it out. But when calling home to tell my parents what I was going to do is when mom told me I had a letter with a return address of the company I had a applied to just that spring; the one my dad was already working for."

"So asking mom to open it where she was reading out loud they wanted me to come in for another interview. So instead of going with my friend, I went home, went for the interview and two days later they offered me a job. And that's where I've been, on and off, do to my Marine Corp commitment. That part, coming about four months later when I was on my way back home from a run."

"Running has always been my stress reliever, Catherine. I don't have to think just, keep putting one one foot in front of the other. This night though, where I had taken my usual route on the way out but returning over a different route on the run back; where later all that running would pay off in a time frame only weeks from that night."

"And that night, that different route coming back had me passing a Marine recruiting office where something caught my eye..., maybe it was the guy in the poster, the way he looked in that uniform. I don't know, but what ever, I walked in, sat down and talked to the Sargent for oh, well over an hour. I filled out some papers, took their physical, signed some more papers, and six weeks later I was in Paris Island South Carolina. Where I went from bored and still miserable over Sally, to hell; pure simple hell and for the first time in my life I would truly hate someone!"

"My dad, when I told him what I had done was very..., upset with me; doing that without telling him first. You see Catherine, my dad had been a Marine in Iraq; but he very seldom talked about that. But still, he told me he was proud of me and he knew I would do well -- 'Just keep my fucking head on straight!' He told me. Shit, how many times would I here that later from another Sargent..., Sargent Williams."

"Paris Island South Carolina, Catherine..., how quickly we found out, had we thought, the most sadistic of DI's. One with a reputation for picking out one recruit and riding his ass to the point of falling out. So guess who he picked?"

"I hated..., that man's guts to the point I could have blown his brains out and not even blinked an eye. But I was determined that what ever hell he put me through I wasn't quitting!"

"An that's where I focused all my anger and frustration over Sally onto somebody else; him! As much as I was still smarting inside, the pain I felt on the outside was getting focused on something more. I had a purpose now, a reason, a goal and I was going to make it through come hell or Sargent Ratkowski. Personally, at that time I would have preferred hell. But things gradually got better where that son of a bitch began to ease up on me. Then one day our guide-on got hurt out on the obstacle course, so our platoon was in need a new guide-on."

"That afternoon returning from that same course I hear Sargent Ratkowski screaming my name; report immediately! I thought oh shit what now! Standing in his office, stiff at attention, waiting for him to bring fire and damnation down upon my head he says, "Private Swaggart, you're now my new platoon guide-on. You fuck it up and there won't be a place in this universe where you could hide from my wrath...,you understand?" I was stunned! I couldn't answer until he screamed in my face, "Do You Hear Me?" Yes Sir! Of course, I replied!"

"Catherine, I slept with that thing, I ate with it, I would have made love to it if it had a hole in it."

Which has Catherine breaking up laughing at hearing that. A nice show of emotion since my restart of my narrative.

"And you can bet, it was never far from my side. An when graduation arrived and we marched down that field -- I was the proudest, most squared away Marine on that field! My parents were there of course, but the one person I wished to see, well..., anyway."

"Now I had ten days leave before I was to report for Marine Combat Training, where I went home with my parents; never expecting what would happen four days later, along with something else I wold never have expected either."

"I had been out most of the day with some friends and when I got home my mother handed me this note with a phone number -- which I instantly recognized it to be Sally's home phone. Mom explained that Sally had called, asking mom to pass on a message, which was, "Sally would like me to call her." I don't know why Sally's home phone instead of her cell number, maybe because of what Sally wanted to tell me or, I wouldn't be able to call her back. You see, Sally had changed her Cell phone number, I would find out later why, and it wasn't because of me. Mom also told me she and Sally had talked a few minutes during that call from Sally where she promised Sally she would pass on the message to me."

"Surprised of course as I'm looking at the note with Sally's home phone number, at the same time asking if Sally mentioned what she wanted to talk to me about, of course mom didn't know. "Just that Sally would like me to call her." I ah..., wasn't sure what to do, I was still hurt, angry even, but at the same time I still cared; plus I was more than just curious too. So going for a walk..., to..., think about what I should do -- I still cared, but still, once burned, twice shy."

"Plus I also knew that in seven days I would be gone for hell knew how long, or even where after I finished combat training school. Things were going on in places I very well could end up going to. Plus I had heard about a unit I was interested in trying to get into, Recon; but that would have to wait until I completed all the requirements, one a combat tour. So I would be gone a long time, either way it went."

"So on the way back home I called Sally, where of course, her stupid younger brother answered the phone! An when I told him who I was and that I wanted to speak to Sally; where he did his usual thing and that was, when ever I called..., "Sally, Bobby boo is on the phone." Hell! It was like I just called yesterday instead of year and two months; he was still as jerky as ever!"

"Sally came on the phone, saying hello -- where I instantly thought she sounded different. It wasn't the cold voice of the girl who broke my heart the last time we spoke. But the voice of woman; deeper, more mature sounding I thought."

"Replying to her hello and that I was calling about the message she left with my mother, along with asking how she was; not quite sure I cared, but..., I really did!"

"I heard you were back." she said. "And I wanted to know if you would see me; maybe meet someplace so we could talk."

"At first confused about her knowing I was back. So it was asking what she meant by knowing I was back. She went on by telling me she had run into one of my friends, the one where I didn't go to New York with, where he mentioned I had enlisted in the Marines. Then by chance a few days before I was actually coming home, she met the same friend at a coffee shop where he mentioned I would be coming home soon, maybe even in a few days."