Catherine Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I think her mind is somewhere else as Catherine's voice seemed to trail off as she was saying that last part.

"I was masturbating even as I was walking to the mirror to watch myself brazenly doing it." She says. "My breast ached, my nipples were so hard it almost hurt to pinch or tug on them even. I needed this --- telling that woman in the mirror. I was so horny..., so..., wet; my clit ached it was so sensitive. I wanted that woman in the mirror to be Diane..., I wanted her to see what I really looked like wantonly pleasuring myself! I even turned my back to the mirror, looking back as I bent over, spreading my legs, showing that 'Diane in the mirror 'my fingers working in my pussy, displaying my slutty self to her and my orgasm --- it almost took me to my knees it was so hard; I barely made it to my dressing table chair where I sat for minutes waiting for myself to calm down; my breast felt swollen; actually hurt too!" That with a slight laugh.

"Oh, My, God..., Catherine!" I let out. "To be a fly on your dressing room wall that night!"

More in my frustration then exclamation, has Catherine pushing hard against my shoulder, her laughing at me. But her laughter suddenly stopping as she lays the side of her head against my shoulder she had just been shoving against. "Bobby...," I hear. "I wish I had met you years ago," she's telling me.

What the fuck..., the lump forming in my throat like a golf ball! Only to my suddenly asking, "Catherine what year, what date in August was that thing you and Jon went to that night?"

"I'm not sure right now the year," she says. "But like I said, it was a Saturday night I know, the middle of August..., Diane telling me her get together would be after Labor Day. Maybe, oh --- not sure because so much has happened since then; why," she ask.

"I was just wondering..., where I would have been about that time," telling her. " Very late summer like that..., I think I may have been in..., California around... maybe August.., one of those two weeks of Reserve training at Pendleton." Telling her. "Mild temps, clear, low humidity and no thunder storms when I've been there."

"Tell me more, Catherine," coming out of my thoughts.

"Tell you what," she ask.

"What did you do next..., one orgasm for you; in my experience with you, hasn't been enough." Teasing her.

"You are..., such a pig, you know that..., don't you?" She's not asking.

Which has me looking straight ahead, trying to keep a straight face, while nodding my head slightly in agreement with what she called me.

"All right..., Mister, Pig," she calls me that again, breaking me up, laughing out loud.

"After I could stand up," she says. "I went into the bathroom to fill the tub and turn on the jets, then sprinkled some..., Lilac and Jasmine bath salts into the water, my intent was just..., letting all that swirling, pulsing water take away the thoughts of what I, still, wanted, and needed!"

Some frustration or determination in her voice? I wonder.

"I ah..., scooted up to my favorite water jet, lifting and spreading my legs up so that..., favorite water jet, was hitting me in just the right spot to let it do it's thing on me; again," she's telling this now.

"Two Catherine?" Not really asking because I know..., two just takes the edge off for a few days.

"Yes..., Mister..., Pig!" I get back again.

"Getting out of the tub, draining and shutting off the jets, I was drying off with a towel as I was going into the bedroom; only to drop the towel on the bed as I went and opened the doors to the deck, where this draft of cool, damp air came rushing in giving me goose bumps," she tells me now.

"I walked out onto the deck anyway drinking in all that beautiful, just washed late summer air --- it was delicious!" She tells me. "Naked and free," she says now."

"I could hear the low sound of thunder off to the front of the house. Some occasional brighting from cloud lightening too," she says. "I was satisfied but still frustrated!" I hear now.

"Bobby..., Jon. is nicely endowed for what I want and need." She suddenly says. "Physically, he looks great naked, slim, toned..., he has a nice butt too," she says. "But him playing with me..., I guess is not as much fun to him as playing with numbers."

Surprising me, her saying that..., at least out loud.

"Bobby...," Catherine says again not looking at me. "I would accept Diane's invitation to that weekend after labor Day. And that weekend at Diane's is when I would meet, 'HER,' and a couple of weeks after that, I was with 'HER,' and "HIM,' on another weekend." She's telling me.

"And for over the last..., well, it's been..., I've seen them as often as we can get together as well as sometimes me with just..., "HIM," alone," she admits at what I already suspected. "HIM" getting into the city, for his meetings is what brings him there --- which can be as often as two days, twice a month. But do to my travels and other commitments it ah..., can.., has been just a lunch time rushed!" She says.

A quickie! My thought right that second.

Where that text she got interrupting during our first lunch together and what she replied, unconsciously saying out loud, as she replied to it. Her with him the night before..., and maybe the night before that too?

But it's not out loud certainly, with that thought.

"Bobby..., I've told you how I feel about you, --- it's real, it's honest and truthful. But, as I've reminded you too, I'm..., still..., me...," She draws out on purpose; a definite reminder. "An me wants you..., very much in her life. Also me, wants you to enjoy your weekend with your daughter and..., I very much hope she does well. Also..., enjoy Sally if she knocks on your hotel room door wearing nothing under her coat again!"

A obvious hint to what she will be doing.

"You're killing me girl!" With some good laughs and shoulder nudges following it.

"Catherine..., tell me about Diane, her party and 'HER,' how was that meeting?" Sticking my neck out!

But instead of her going there I get, "You're in town tomorrow; right?" She ask.

"Yes Catherine," telling her. "And it should be my last time going in there too. And I won't be there for the turn up Saturday night either, for the reason of a much more important one to me; as you already know. Plus I'll be leaving early too, so I can catch a early commuter train back. Where I'll be leaving for Virginia right from the station --- hopefully ahead start on the Friday night traffic getting to Alice's." telling her.

"Ah..., any chance of having lunch together..., Catherine?" Asking as a after thought.

"I can't be sure Bobby," she replies. "I ah.., was planing on leaving the office early too --- same reason; getting ahead of the traffic," She's telling me.

"Then it's a call..., from either one of us too say..., yea or nay," telling her.

"Of course!" Comes with her gorgeous smile.

And Catherine this too, please, drive safely girl; even if I don't see you for lunch to tell you that.

"Thank you!" Her simple reply