Catherine Ch. 31

Story Info
Nope... never herd it!
10.3k words
4.88
3k
3
0

Part 31 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live for the moment when I hear the catch in her throat with our first kiss. Her breathing getting heavier with each caress, touch, or stroke, of her sensitive places, I wait for those words she will say..., but not yet.

Catherine Chapter 31

Erin's, "Hi daddy, it's me!" Days for me, don't get started any better than hearing that.

"Hey pumpkin, you're up early!"

"Yeah, but mom wouldn't let me call you sooner; she said you got in here late because of an accident and were up late too."

"I guess I have to remind your mom, that you, can call me any time. And being up late, part of that was because your mom wanted to see me so she could tell me in person all about the great report your teacher gave to her. Great job girl; loved it!"

"Thank you!" I get in Erin's return.

"I also hear, you've got your own phone now," telling her.

"OH YES I DID!" Comes loud, crisp and clear out of my phone.

"It's so cool; I love it, I can't wait to show it to you!" The excitement in her voice.

"That must have been one really great report; your own phone a well deserved reward!" Telling her.

"I guess." Is all I get back.

"No, 'I guess,' telling her. Hard work pays off; I know, and so does your mom. Speaking of Sally, where is she," asking Erin.

"Mom's still in bed; I think," Erin's replies.

"Okay, Pumpkin, tell her when she gets up, that I'll be leaving here in about twenty minutes. Oh, and tell the 'Old Bat,' to expect a big wet kiss on the cheek when I get there."

"Daddy.., Alice is not an old bat!" Erin scolding me.

"Erin, if I didn't call her that, she would think I didn't love her."

Gets Erin laughing, then her, "Hurry up daddy, I miss you."

"I miss you too baby and I'll be there as soon as I can; bye

"Bye, bye daddy."

And now I need to take a minute to swallow that soft ball size lump in my throat! Also looking at the garment bag, now laying on the bed knowing what's inside -- the choices you make have many cost; right Sargent Swaggart?

Turning into the long gravel drive way that will take me up to and around to park in the back of Alice's house; how I love this old place. A large multi room farm house with the big barn in the back, smaller out buildings, a tool shed, a two car garage, the doors open I can see Alice's car and another, Sally's new Lexus. White painted horse fences marking the boundaries to the, now fallow fields on each side of the main property line, awaiting the spring planting.

The words to a song by, John Mellencamp coming to mind:

"Well I lived on the outskirts of town In an eight room farmhouse, baby."

I grew up in the suburbs of a big city.

But it's the cry of, "DADDY!" Right outside the drivers side door of my truck hauling me back -- and I wouldn't change a damn thing!

Opening the door, sliding out into Erin's wide open, waiting arms, I scoop her up, turning around and around with her arms tight around my neck..., this is why I stayed in, this is why I fight!

Sally, standing just inside, holding the back door open, I catch the fingers at the corner of her left eye, then to her right eye, my hand wave to her, brings her hand from her eye to wave back to me.

"Hey Pumpkin, do you want to help carry something into the house for me?" As I set her feet back on the ground.

"Sure daddy, what cha got?" She ask.

Where it's opening the back drivers side door and reaching in to retrieve the storage box I carry my black, lace up shoes and visor dress hat in and hand it back to Erin. Then slide my garment bag off the seat along with my over night bag. And with both truck doors closed, we both make it over to Sally who's still holding the back door to the house open for Erin and me.

A smile and a, sweet, sounding hellooo!" From Sally, as Erin and I get to the door Sally's been holding open for us.

"Get in here, It's cold out!" She says, trying to hurry us up.

Eyeing Sally up as I approach the door, her in her short terry bath robe, tied at the waist. Bare legs from mid thigh down to her bare feet. Bed hair, no make up, she looks gorgeous.

"Did we wake you up," asking her as I get to the door. "No...," she says. "I was just being lazy until I heard Erin screaming for you," she replies.

"Something or someone kept you up late; huh?" Needling her a little bit, knowing she didn't pull out of the hotel's parking lot until almost mid-night.

"Shush!" She tells me; not wanting Erin or Alice hear what I said.

"Alice and Erin were both asleep when I got back here," she tells me. "But Erin was up at five, practicing on the piano. Along with her going back and forth to the windows and back door looking for you to come up the driveway.

"You smell good," telling as I'm standing in door way, blocking her from closing it.

Not only does Sally smell good, it's her bed hair, no make up, the shorty robe, loosed up little, a quick glance down at her exposed cleavage with her, "Get in here!" she orders, My feet are cold." Comes along with it.

"Do you want me to warm them up for you," asking her, as I linger in the open doorway.

"NO!" I firmly get again, but this time it's with quick kiss to my cheek, along with a firm shove into my shoulder to get me moving on into the house.

"Good morning, you Old Bat!" As I come into the kitchen with Alice standing at the stove.

"You watch who you're calling 'Old Bat," Bob Swaggart! Alice comes back at me. "If you're thinking of sleeping here tonight, you better keep one eye open!" She firmly threatens me.

Quickly stepping into her with a quick kiss to her forehead. Is followed by her, "Oh you get away from me, you, you no good rascal," she calls me.

"Rascal?" Now that's a word I haven't heard in a long time.

"Well if that's all you're going to call me..., maybe the next time I'll pat you on the butt. Speaking of.., when was the last time a man has patted you on the butt?" Where it's the snort from Sally, standing just inside the door from utility room, her hand to her mouth, trying to hold in her laughter that's choking in her throat.

Where its Alice, who heard it too, looking over at Sally with, "And you, Miss Sally, standing there, half naked, setting a bad example for my granddaughter.. You can stop your snickering too!"

Looking back at Sally now, "Where can I put this," indicating my garment bag, "Where the, 'Old Bat,' won't shred it?"

"You can put it right back in your truck and go home!" Is what we hear from Alice.

"I know you love me Alice!" Nudging my elbow against her arm. To her, "Get away from me you rascal." Alice's calls me again, pushing her arm back against mine at the same time.

"Bobby...," Sally jumping in." You can hang it in my bedroom," she tells me. "That's where I told Erin to put your case when she came running in the house with it."

"Don't go anywhere Alice." telling her now. "I just might want to pat your butt when I get back here." Who swings a back hand at me where I'm already out of her reach.

"How did you ever let him get away, Sally Collins?" Is what I hear in Alice's admonishment; Alice maybe thinking I was already out of ear shot.

Walking into Sally's bedroom the first thing that hits me is the scent of her favorite cologne mixed up in the rumpled unmade bed cloths; a restless night Sally?

Then it's hooking the garment bag by it's hook over the top of one of Sally's open closet doors where I begin to carefully remove each item; shirt, jacket, pants, closely inspecting each one for wrinkles and especially each and every item pined to the jacket; fruit salad it's referred too; I have a full bowl of it.

"Everything okay with it?" It's Sally standing in the bedroom door way who's voice I hear asking it.

"Yes, it seems okay," replying, as I'm holding up the shirt by it's laundry hanger, the shirt protected in the clear laundry bag. "The base laundry does a great job pressing and protecting things."

Without hearing anything more from Sally, it's a look back over my shoulder to see if she's still there and; oh my..., is she ever! Casually leaning against the door frame, a bath towel in her hand, her hair rumpled dark and damp, fresh from her shower. That short terry robe very loosely tied leaving it mostly open; no doubt about the beautiful woman it's not hiding.

"Good," she says, stepping further into the room and to my surprise, she's closing the bedroom door and sliding the dead bolt in place to insure the door doesn't get unexpectedly or uninvented open.

"Get your close off!" Sally's telling me, the tone in her voice it's not a request as she comes toward me, dropping the damp towel on the bed, shucking the terry robe off her shoulders almost at the same time.

"Sally, our daughter and Alice are here," my weak protest.

"Alice is working up breakfast in the kitchen and our daughter, I told her to play through that piece they'll be playing this afternoon several times; all of that will take all the time I need; if you cooperate," Sally's telling me, as she's already working my belt buckle loose.

"Now hurry up and get naked, what I have in mind won't take long, I promise." She says, standing on her tip toes, heavy breathing what she just said in my face.

Working my two shirts off, as Sally is busy working the front of my jeans lose, open and pulling my underwear with my jeans down to my knees.

"Sit on the bed, get them off!" The firmness in her voice again. But Sally is already on her knees working them off just after my bare ass lands on the bed; my socks hung with them.

Sally, still on her knees, her hands rubs up and down my thighs as she's telling me, "Lay back, lay down I don't care which, but move your knees apart so I get to at what I want!" That wasn't a request.

"Sally's hands already holding and stroking what she wanted, kissing it, teasing the head of my dick with her wet tongue; my erection growing longer and harder by the second. And with both hands wrapped and stacked around the shaft, her talented hot, wet, mouth engulfing the remaining fist full; the woman knows how to give a spine snapping, jaw dropping blow job!

With my head up, elbows supporting my upper body it's watching Sally's damp, dark, dirty blond hair as her mouth is deliciously sucking, licking, teasing, swallowing more and more inches of my cock further into her mouth. A slight cough as she got more of it further in then her throat was ready for it; the woman can do it! And it's amazing that she gets as much of me as she does. The only other woman in my life that equals Sally's talent is at this minute, several hundred miles away. Maybe even reminding, 'HIM,' at this very minute, how talented she is at giving a mind bending, spine snapping blow job!

"GOOD GOD...,Sally!" "You're..., killing me!"

It's not a exaggeration. My soul will be in Sally's belly..., Oh God NO..., not yet..., fuck! Too late!

Trying to force the nerves from firing off the involuntary spasms pumping streams of cum into and down beautiful,Miss Sally Collins throat,have failed me miserably! Not often does it happen, but when your getting the most excruciating delicious blow job from a expert fellatrix; your weakness can be excused.

But not even very talented fellatrix, Miss Sally Collins, is unable to swallow it all as her mouth is coming off my cock head catches the few reaming weak spurts on her chin.

She laughs, wiping the dribbles of cum from her chin along with her, "You've always been to much for me!" She tells me. The hand she wiped her chin with now wiping it on the damp towel she tossed on the bed.

But now she's up, shucking the robe off her shoulders and stretches herself up and over my body, her mouth that just made such beautiful love to me, is searching for mine. Holding her head still in both hands as I push my tongue into her beautiful open mouth, tasting the reminisce of what I just left there; not the first time for me is the taste of.., confessions later; Sally knows.

Tongue fucking each others mouth like crazy, she finally breaks away with her, "Now it's your turn to do me!" Right to my face.

Working herself loose of my arms, she's slowly snaking her way up over my body only to pause long enough to rub her tits firmly back and forth over my face never giving me a chance to snag a nipple as she's up and off, turning around to squat right back down, covering my face with her ass and wet pussy over it.

"Eat me!" I'm hearing now.

With pleasure!

My hands spreading her butt cheeks apart, tongue lapping over her butt hole, she squeals at it's touches. Holding her still by the grip on her hips my lapping back and forth over it making it pucker, clench and release.

Finger fucking that clenching hole while licking her pussy; oh yeah, the kinky bitch loves that. And slippery wet with my saliva, in goes my long middle finger. It's a to late, "NO!" She squeals.

Moving my head enough to get at her partially gaped pussy, my tongue, mouth, lips and finger working in and over her delicious holes and hard clit -- she doesn't have to do a damn thing except to enjoy it.

Lifting her hips to break my mouth fucking, only to lower herself back onto my face to resume more of what my mouth loving is doing to her.

And do I ever love doing it!

Sadly to soon, she squashes her pussy down hard onto my face, my lips latching onto her clit, nursing on it until it's a spurt of pussy nectar that really wets my chin. Sally sometimes does that when she cums really hard; that wet spot left on my hotel room's bed sheet last night; a testament to more then a spurt; including my cum that I was squishing out of her pussy. But this time it's with Sally's fist in her mouth -- the bedroom walls here in this old farm house aren't sound proof.

Loosening up my hold on her has her slumping forward, her face between my knees, my hands smoothing over the globes of her ass cheeks; when it's a firm smack on each butt cheek that brings the sound of her screech from between my knees.

"Damn you!" Her head coming up to look back over a shoulder at me. Then lifting herself up she's right back around to give me a very hard kiss to my mouth, then right back off me to pick up her towel, robe; putting that on. She's over to the door where she quietly slides the dead bolt back, then carefully opens the door. And with a quick blow of a kiss back to me she's out the door, quietly closing it behind her.

Slumping back onto the bed with the thought; for what was I owed that? Anyway, time to get my ass in gear but first..., I need to wash my face. So only in tee shirt and jeans it's bare foot down the hall to discover Sally is back in the shower.

But what about Alice?

Me coming out of the bathroom and Sally in the shower..., awkward moment for Alice? But now made possibly more awkward is the water shutting off and Sally stepping out to see me in the door way.

Water dripping off her as she stands there on the bath mat looking back at me; "What...," she says "Again already?"

"You wish!" I throw back at her. "But for now, I just need to wash my face, then another go around later; but better back at the hotel."

But all I get back is the wet towel she was using as she stood there drying herself off now thrown at me. Catching it in mid air, the scent of her body wash infused in the wet towel; nah, I think not! So tossing it back to Sally as I stept further into the bathroom to the vanity where a flip of the faucet handle, a stream of water over my hands, then over my face. Then it's grabbing a hand towel with a turn to Sally; damn..., the woman still has it!

"What now," she ask, "Nothing," my reply as step over to her to give her a quick kiss on the lips, at the same time the fingers of my right hand brush over her newly grown pubic hair, a pinch of it between finger and thumb and with a firm tug on what's between those fingers, gets me a firm smack on the shoulder in time with her surprised screech from the modest discomfort I caused when I firmly pulled on those pubic hairs.

"Get out, get out right now!" Sally's telling me as she firmly shoves me away from her. But as I'm just outside the door it's turning back to show her the fingers that tugged on her pubes, are now under my nose mocking her with, "I always loved the smell of your pussy in the morning!"

Which gets that wet towel hurled at me but falling well short as I'm already out of range from where it lands in the hallway. That beautiful woman was always an easy tease -- now looking at the fingers that tugged at her newly returned pubes.

Where all of a sudden a flash back to those years ago and those sleep overs in the loft of our garage, naked from strip poker, playing grab ass and pulling on the others playful parts. Those were the summers!

Fully dressed now and standing in front of Sally's long dressing mirror adjusting one more time the khaki tie over khaki shirt, a plain chrome tie clasp to keep the tie straight; not bad Swaggart, saying to myself, you still clean up pretty good, but a bit strange missing that; in look for men your your age; huh guy.

But desperately in need of some of Alice's coffee and hearing Erin practicing on the piano in the music room as I make my way into the kitchen; I won't disturb Erin while she's practicing that piece she'll be playing in front of the recital judges; a request Sally made of me. And to my ear; it sounds beautiful!

"Good morning Alice!" Telling her as I walk into the kitchen to see her folding table napkins. "I hope there's still some of that delicious coffee of yours still available?"

To a frosty sounding, "Help yourself! I was about to pour it out anyway; seeing as how no one showed up to drink it!"

"Okay..., well, thank you for not doing it. It would have been such a waste of Virginia's finest hand ground coffee." Telling her

"It's just store bought!" I get in return, the frost still in the air.

I'm very good at detecting when something is not right with someone and Alice is giving me those vibes. So filling a empty mug that was sitting together with another; adding some sugar and real cream from the little pitcher of creamer near by. Then it's over to take a chair on the far side of the kitchen table silently watching Alice folding napkins.

Silent minutes ticking by where I've been sipping coffee and Alice, still folding dinner size paper napkins. Where out of the blue it's, "Are you and Sally getting back together?" I hear from Alice, who hasn't stopped what she's been doing.

To my thought, 'where did that come from?' When only a few moments later it's Alice turning her head to look back at me when I have replied.

"Why would think that," asking her now that Alice is looking at me.

"I have ears, you know," Alice replies.

Uh Oh! My thought..., Sally! The woman can get a bit vocal in the troughs of a good fuck. And just that little time ago as I was eating out Sally's pussy at the same time finger fucking her butt; the woman wasn't holding to much back.

"My bedroom and the bath room are just down the hall from Sally's you know. Where I couldn't help..." Alice not finishing what she was going to say.

"Sally can be quite vocal." telling Alice.

"Don't get smart with me, Bob Swaggart!" Alice throws back at me.

"Alice!" My firm reply. "Sally and I still care very much for each other and that carries over to the physical expression of it and..., it won't happen again under your roof; I promise!" telling her. And..., answering your question about Sally and I getting back together..., I think not. Especially if I continue to wear this uniform."

An just after saying that it's Sally and Erin coming into the kitchen; Erin running around the table along with her, "Daddy!"

Catching her in my arms, hers tight around my neck, a big wet smoochy kiss to my cheek. Holding her tight in my arms, my look to Sally, who acknowledges the misting in my eyes at the same time wipes a finger to the corner of one of hers.