Catherine Ch. 32

Story Info
Thoughts coming together.
7k words
4.22
2.5k
3
0

Part 32 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live for the moment when I hear the catch in her throat with our first kiss. Her breathing getting heavier with each caress, touch, or stroke, of her sensitive places, I wait for those words she will say..., but not yet.

Catherine Chapter 32

Thoughts coming together.

"Bobby, how I met them, was through Diane."

"That party hosted by my in-laws at their home and how Jon and his father knew Diane and her husband through projects Jon and his father's company had done in New York." She's telling me.

"Yes Catherine, I remember you telling me about the party and your strained relationship with Jon's father because of what he tried to do; that, was etched pretty deeply in my mind." Telling her. "And the part with Diane..., oh yeah, that too for sure. But I don't remember anything about New York." Telling her.

My thought's about their clubbing..., must have been there as well as the hotel room for the after clubbing?

"Diane, Bob..., I don't think I want you to ever meet her," Catherine's telling me. Distracting my thoughts.

"What.., why?" Asking her.

"Because I know Diane; that's why!" Her terse reply.

"Now why...," Catherine holding her hand up, her look telling me that subject is closed. Learning later, there was more to her and Diane -- Diane's husband; part observer, part participant.

"Diane and her husband both work for the convention and visitors bureau," Catherine's telling me. "Her husband works mostly with the business community, while Diane, is more the tourist and visitors side. They were invited to the party to meet some people from out of town who were involved with projects Jon and his father had been involved with along with the new one in the next few weeks; again in New York -- do you remember me saying that?" Catherine ask.

"Yes..., at least I think I do," replying.

"And..., how I liked Diane and how much I would get to know a lot more about her very soon! And where our conversation loosened up, joking about parties we had been to and some of the people who were there; similar to this party. And, how Diane noticed the tattoo on my wrist; commenting if it meant what she thought it meant?" Catherine asking.

"Ah..., would you refresh my memory on that part, Catherine?" Asking her.

Catherine looking hard at me now; "Your memory Swaggart, you told me, is very good; right?" She's on to me.

"Well..., sometimes it gets a bit cloudy," telling her.

"Yeah...," she says. "I can see where this is going," she replies.

"I turned it around asking her, what do you think it means?" Diane looked straight at me with, I bet it means you like girls, she replied. "I told her yes I do and that I had one just like it in my pubic area, she laughed, really she said; show me!"

"So I moved my chair where I could face her so as not to be seen from the house, pulled my dress out from under my butt, pulled my nothing panties aside and showed her. She complimented me on my nice taste in tattoos and their placement; then dared me to show her more?"

The tattoo is on the very top inside of her right thigh; only seen when her legs are spread wide enough and slightly back. It must have hurt like hell getting it and I kiss it every time I go down on her; as others should too; the view right close by is mouth watering.

"So taking her, truth or dare, the time and place, my lowered inhibitions from the extra drinks I had too. I lifted my butt, took my nothing panties off, and lifting my butt while spreading my legs as much as I could do to the limitations of the chair arms, I was asking her; any more?"

"Yes, Diane said, I want to eat you right now, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea, she told me."

"Still holding my legs the way they were I began fingering my pussy, stroking over my clit -- I was really..., turned on; I like to be watched, as you know," Catherine looking directly at me as she says it. And like I also told you about me in the mirror after getting home from the party," she says. "Thinking all the way home it could have been a great mutual up close and extremely hot mutual masturbation -- Diane and me out there by my father in law's pool."

That reference to her father in law -- what he would never see or get his hands or any other part on.

All of what she's just told me has me dying to say something because this woman surprises me all the time. She's bold, spontaneous, outrageous, when she wants to be. An the perfect lady when she needs to be is only a fraction of what describes her.!

"Further conversation with Diane was a brief history of experiences and other things," Catherine picks up, breaking into my thoughts. "Then Diane tells me about this girls only weekend she host twice a year at her beach house on a very private stretch of Long Island." Catherine going on.

"Diane went on telling me about the six women who were very close intimate friends, including herself. An now they were looking for another, a sixth, to round out the group; because one had left due to her husband getting promoted which meant they had to relocate; okay," she was telling.

"Yeah..., I think I'm catching up now. But don't stop to often, my attention span sometimes goes out for a walk and forgets where it left from." Teasing her.

Laughing, shaking her head, "How about I smack you now and them; it'll remind your attention span to stay home; what do you think about that; smart ass!"

"You're killing me girl,"" reminding her.

"Good..," she says. "I hope it hurts really bad!" She jabs me.

"Anyway..., Diane goes on telling me about her beach house on that private beach, to some extent, lots of privacy. But even though the house was on a this private stretch of beach during the season there were still people wondering through that aren't supposed to be there. An that's why she host the party a week or so before Memorial Day and for the same reason holding it the same amount of time but after Labor Day to minimize the chance of unwanted visitors wondering through; you're still with me right, Swaggart?"

"Yes Catherine, my attention span is improving," telling her.

"Good boy!" She tells me.

"Then Diane asked me whether I would like an invitation to the one she's hosting after the coming Labor Day. But also warning me about how things are always pretty wild and loose. I told her it sounded like great fun and the rekindling of what almost happened the night of the party; where of course I yes, that I'd love an invitation," telling her.

"So after exchanging cellphone numbers and emails she told me she would call me within the week and send me the directions to her beach house."

"Oh, I almost forgot, Catherine telling me, remember how I told you too about Diane and my panties before we went back into the house because she still had them stuffed in the top of her dress. You remember what I said she did with them out by the pool and how I went home without them?" She ask now.

"Yeah, kind of sort of..., oh; but what I do remember most is, you were so horny and wet about what you and Diane almost did, is that you had rolled down the car window on the way home so you could hang your leg out in order to cool off your pussy; I think it was."

"I DID NOT..., hang my leg out the window!" But she can't help laughing at the same time. And me, disappointed she doesn't go more into the dressing room masturbation, then doing it again in the her bathe tub. All of that..., I really wanted to be a fly on the wall for that; it must have been damn hot!

"Can we be serious now," she ask, walking into my thoughts once more; giving me a stare but knowing it's a lost cause expecting me to be serious.

"The weekend of Diane's party," she picks up again. "Jon just happened to be out of town. So I took that Friday off and drove up to Diane's beach house. It took me a bit to find it, but after a phone call Diane got me to the back of her house that faces the access road." Catherine's telling me.

"Any way..., when she called on the Wednesday before the party, making sure I was still coming up, I asked her what I should bring, beach wise, she laughed, then went on telling me, "What ever you want to wear up and wear back, other than that, your favorite sun block, a bikini or nothing." She tells me.

"Laughing back at what she said, she went on by telling me they also have a good supply of massage oil." Which had me, laughing even more at that so it was asking her, "Oh.., it's that kind of party, huh?"

"Where she replied, 'I told you it gets pretty wild and outrageous!' She reminded me. "So I picked out three bikinis; a not at all modest, a really not much to it, and one completely ridiculous! " Catherine's telling me this now.

"Catherine..., I have, to, know; ridiculous?"

"Yes Bob..." she replies. "The kind that barely cover the nipples and my pussy's..., um..., camel toe as you refer to it! I ah..., have a, two of those." She's telling this.

Oh heart be still, my mind racing to keep up with it.

"Catherine!" Blurting out. "I'm dieing to see you in the ridiculous!"

"Bobby," she replies, "It's still cold out; if you haven't noticed?'

"Yeah, but it's warm in here." telling her. But she only laughs looking back at me.

"Catherine, out of curiosity about what you just describe can I ask something and not get slammed for it?"

"Ask, then I'll let you know." she replies.

"You're killing me girl!"

"No Booby; I think..., you'll be safe," she says.

"HIM; Catherine...," I leave hanging.

A quizzical look on her face now; thinking she is?

"Bobby I've told you..., other than Diego, I've known them the longest. So..., there hasn't been much that hasn't been seen or transpired between me and them over the years we've known each other. So, your imagination should lead you down what ever path you can think of, with the exception of pain and humiliation; those were never even in the thought mix; okay?"

"Sorry..., Catherine; my stupidity." Apologizing to her.

"Sun block, but why the massage oil?" Throwing her curve ball to get away from me being a dumb ass.

"Bobby..., what?" She stares back at me by catching her off base.

"Yes Catherine, what Diane told you; right? I know the reason for both, the sun block for sure, but the massage oil? Tell me why that?" Asking her.

Laughing hard out loud now, her sitting back, turning her head from side to side as she's looking back at me, "You're killing me Swaggart! She tells me.

"Hey, that's my line Catherine!"

"Stuff it!" I get now.

"The sun block is understood; right? It's what ever you personally prefer. Diane's massage oil..., well think about that too, Bob. Not only is it good for a massage, slippery hands and fingers, it's great fun in a large plastic wading pool." She telling me this?

"Oh, My, God Catherine..., really..., you?" My asking a bit incredulous by what she said.

I've been to motor cycle rallies where well oiled bikini clad women wrestled in plastic swimming pools where bets were placed on which girl would lose both parts of her bikini first.

"Yes Bob, why not me?" She replies firmly.

I don't have a reply for that as she and I exchange looks.

"Well..," she says. As if she's waiting for me.

My slight side to side head turning telling her I don't have a response because this has caught me flat footed. Where anything I'm thinking would come out wrong as I'm trying to visualize a well oiled, Mrs. Catherine Parker wrestling with some other well oiled woman in a plastic wading pool. Me, I'd would bet on Catherine still hanging onto at least one part of her bikini, even if it wasn't where it was supposed to be covering as long as she had some part of it around something that was part of her body. The loser has to lose complete control of both parts.

"Diane greets me wearing a completely ridiculous," Catherine's picking up now drawing me back in. "Leads me up the two flights of steps to the back deck of the house, through a door and into this one, big, open room; decorated in all kinds and types of things you might expect a sea side beach house you might think to have in it; I loved it!" Catherine tells me. "Diane was telling me I could leave my things on a chair before she leads me out to the deck that faces the ocean."

"But when I get out on the deck it's a real..., Oh, My, God moment!" She says now.

"Four other women, Bobby. Two completely naked lying on some lounge chairs sunning, the other two, topless and bottoms just as ridiculous as the one Diane is wearing..., then there's me! Who's standing there, feeling like I'm a fully dressed Eskimo in comparison to these beautiful naked women standing or lying around looking me, up and down." She says.

"An what did I have on..., a sheer bra, sheer string bikini panties under shorts and a light sleeveless, bare mid drift, knotted under my boobs shirt. My sunglasses and a bandanna tying my hair back. I had the top down on the car and didn't want the wind blowing my hair in my eyes as I drove." She's telling me all this.

"Diane begins the introductions an right away I start getting teased about being so over dressed as the others were gathering around with the introductions and all of them as sweet, friendly and nice as could be. But it takes me but a minute before I've locked into this gorgeous short, but darker honey blond hair then I have, who had introduced herself as; for you for now still, 'HER'; it was instant heat for me. She had been one of the women lying naked on a lounge chair when Diane brought me out onto the deck." Catherine's telling me.

Those, "Friends Across the River..., HER, but what about HIM?

"HER, tall, like me, the shorter, darker honey blond hair, brown eyed, soft hour glass curves, beautiful breast, perky nipples, a nicely groomed pubic patch that draws your eyes to that place between her legs that gets just as wet as mine does. Oh, I didn't mention her butt; you'd love it and a lover that can drive me into balling up the bed sheets and stuffing them in my mouth to muffle the cries from the orgasm's she's given me!" Catherine describing, 'HER' really stirs my imagination.

But what does, 'HE' look like?

"You, being very Bi...," Catherine," who's looking at me. "Diane..., you accidentally discovered; right?"

"Yes," Catherine replies.

"And the others..., are like you..." my treading lightly now.

"Bobby, I've known many women...," Catherine reminding me. "Of those..., there've been several that have made me feel close to the way it is with 'HER'," She's telling me this now. "But with HER and I, she goes on, we're like gasoline with a match waiting for it to be lit. And when it lights, it's explosive!" Catherine's telling me that too.

"Something happened like that with another woman I met on a business trip to Atlanta on a..." Catherine suddenly stopping, staring at the clock on the stove. "Oh My God," she says, I've got to get home!" Her startled reply.

"I'm sorry Bobby; I can't stay any longer; I have to be in the office early tomorrow morning!" She's suddenly telling me.

"Catherine...," Stopping her as she's getting off the bar stool. "I have to be in town tomorrow too and maybe all of this coming week," telling her. "The project didn't go this weekend as planned; a major glitch stopped it, telling her, so any chance for lunch," asking her now.

"I don't know." she says. "There's a management staff meeting in the twelfth floor meeting room -- the rare air, if you know what I mean." She says "It's the quarterly meeting that sometimes goes on and on, spilling over into the normal lunch time. So I have to be in early to recheck some things I'll need for that meeting. And not having a, "Normal lunch time, anyway" her finger quotes" I always try to take a lunch at the usual time." she says. "But I will call you to let you know one way or the other," she's telling me now.

"Just to hear your voice for any reason, replying, I still love hearing from you!"

Is followed by a huge smile and a hard kiss before she's off me to gather her scattered things together.

But then it was walking her out to the garage; again. The long hard kisses of good by; again. Then watching as she drove to the top of the driveway; the token brake lights; again. The right turn, the heavy acceleration, the throaty sound of the Porsche fading quickly into the distance; again. Leaving me with that feeling of emptiness..., again.

Fitful sleep! Catherine..., always on my mind, wrecking my bed, wrecking my body, blowing my mind all to hell; never a dull moment with her.

Erin, her phone call this morning on her new, very own cell phone, as I was having my coffee. Nothing better to bring me out of a funk; I really wasn't thrilled about the commute again. Sally coming on saying hello too, brought a smile to my face with her thanking me again. She didn't say what for; but I knew.

Walking from the train station I took the route through the plaza like I did so many morning, not out of my way or anything as far as getting to the test sitr; just wanting to look over at that tall gleaming building with the big letters, IIG a fixed to it -- the tenth floor, half way in from the right corner, the real reason. I did miss John bounding up out of the subway entrance this morning. But going the way I chose it wouldn't be taking me near it any way. And it's fucking cold again!

Walking up onto the floor to see most of the guys I thought I wouldn't see again too. But it's the line up of empty coat hangers banging around on the metal coat wrack as I hung up my jacket gets a couple faces turning to see who caused that; but it's John with "Hey Swag, long time I hoped not to see you again." He bust on me as he comes over to shake my hand.

"Yeah John, my hope about all this again too; what's up with the three at the terminal," asking John, who turns to see the same as I do. "Oh..., he replies, they're from the lab, still scratching their ass's over what went wrong. This..., as he nods back to the group gathered around, this not going as planed caused some repercussions up and down the line," John tells me.

"John...,, those red blocks of data..."

"Yeah Swag, they knew, but they thought..." And like me before, no more words are needed.

"So...," John asking me now. "How's the girlfriend..., your weekend..." His leaving that open ended too.

"I was in Virginia all weekend, John; my daughter was invited back to the final piano recital." Telling him.

"Good for her," he replies. "So how did she make out?"

"John...," my replying, if I told you her mother and father will never have to worry about Erin's college tuition. Or any other thing she may want to pursue like; a career in music."

"OMG!" John lets out. "Good for you Swaggart," he tells me. "You really did something right..., back in the day." His hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah John," replying. "Most of the credit though, goes to her mother; she's the one with the brains and the talent." telling him.

"Then what did your daughter get from you; if I may ask?"

"Tenaciousness John!" Replying. And now my cell phone is buzzing in my back pocket so looking at the screen it's Catherine. "Hello me." talking into the phone as I move away from John. "Hello, it's me." I hear in return.

"How's it going," she ask. " I'm assuming you're in town; right?" she ask.

"Not really sure, I just got on the floor myself a few minutes ago and been talking to John Wearing just before you called." Telling her. "So how is your meeting going..., fall asleep yet, you know; leaving my house as wrecked as you were and late as it was." Teasing her.

"Kiss it, Swaggart." I get back. I slept like a baby..., for a few hours anyway." Hearing that gets me laughing.

"Yeah, I bet! All those, O's over the weekend and again last night; huh?" Not really asking.

"What did I just tell you just seconds ago," I get back.

"Never heard that one either; but I'd love too." Right back to her.

12