Catherine Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway," she comes back not missing a beat "I was just about to leave to go up but first I wanted to say good morning and hope you have a nice day and that I miss you; but, I'm not going to tell you that now; so there, smart ass." Is what I get back, has both of laughing together.

"I miss you too," telling her.

"Thank you," I get back. "I also have a proposition for you," she picks up.

"Being propositioned by you is a automatic, yes," replying.

"Now what makes you think it's that..., kind of proposition; smart ass?" her come back.

"A guy can hope..., you know," Replying.

"Dinner Swaggart; dinner..., and now I got to go; bye." And the call drops.

"Dinner?" repeating it out loud.

"Thank you, I accept." It's John I here behind me now.

"Not you John; her." telling him,

"Oh.., the girlfriend -- how's she doing this morning," he ask.

"Splendidly John, splendidly." Telling him as we walk away towards the break area for some coffee. I thought about saying, spreadingly. But I'd never say that except when teasing her; she means to much to me to be crude like that even if it's only joking about it. I love busting on her but only with her, with a thought like that.

"What are we doing here John," turning myself around enough that only he could hear what I said. "Beats me, " he replies. "All we've done is watch these guys from the lab run the same things we did," replying to me the same way I spoke to him; by turning his head away.

Now it's my phone buzzing in my back pocket again and looking at the screen; it's Catherine again so moving away from the group to answer it, "Hello me."

"Yes, it's me." I get in return. "How's it...," "How's it...," Both of us trying to ask the same thing at the same time.

"You first." telling her. "How's the meeting?" Gets her laughing along with, " I thought you said for me...," yes I did, but you took to long."

"Swaggart..., I'm going to reach through this phone and strangle you." She threatens me; she does that a lot.

"Okay, I won't interrupt you any more. So again, how's the meeting," asking her once again.

"I'm glad we only have these once a quarter," she replies. "We just broke for bathroom, phone calls and refreshments, then back for round two." She's telling me. "And you, how's all that going," Catherine asking as a follow up.

"I think you and I could swap places where each of us wouldn't have a clue." Telling her. "So then, why don't we sneak out and go find a quiet place and make out." Telling her. Which gets her laughing along to her, "That's as good as the offer I had just a little earlier." She tells me.

"Oh..., and...?" Throwing it back.

"Sarah..," Catherine replies. "Pulling me aside as we were walking to ladies room whispered in my ear, 'Want to share a stall and masturbate each other.' I thought I was going to pee myself right there laughing!" She's telling me.

"And..." Probing, hoping she's says yes they did.

"No Bobby," I get. "The lady's room was crowded and Sarah and I are both pretty vocal." She comes back.

"Well is there a janitors closet on that floor?" Asking her more.

"Yes..., no..., I don't know..., I don't know!" She comes back with her laughing even more.

"Damn, what a shame." telling her.

"Thank you Bobby." I get now. "For what, Catherine?" Asking in return.

"For making me laugh," she replies. "For you.., any time!" My reply.

"I'll call you later about dinner, she says, but now I have to go; bye." And she's gone just that fast again.

"What are you doing for lunch, Swaggart?" It's John asking me as I rejoin the group trying to peer over the shoulders of the three who have taken over the computer work station.

"Probably the usual John; taking a walk, getting some fresh air; and you?"

"You mind if I tag along, the pretzels are on me today," he says. "Sure John -- if we slip out now nobody would miss us anyway. "

"Yeah," he says to his laugh. "With everybody standing around trying to see what those three are doing and them offering nothing as far as explaining anything just has everyone standing around with their dick's in their hand." He says out loud as we're heading over to the coat rack.

"Well John, in your case, you might be better off keeping your's zippered up..., the laughs and looks you would get." Busting on him.

"Fuck you, Swaggart!" I get instantly in John's return. "My girlfriend doesn't have any complaints."

"Oh, then..., you're getting laid again?" "Good for you; so what's she like; is she a screamer or a moaner?" Needling him again.

"Both," he's saying in return. Breaks me up laughing as we make our way down the stairs to hold the door open for John to go out ahead of me telling him in passing, "At least you're doing something right for a change; huh John."

"So I guess you being in Virginia this weekend must have been..., a dry state..., of affairs for you; huh?" John hits me with that.

"No John, it was really quite wet," Telling him in return. "In fact, Sally, my ex wife and I, had a great fuck in my hotel room Friday night. And..., again the next morning at her grandmothers; oral sex then. And Sunday evening..., Catherine was waiting for me when I got home. So..., I slept pretty good last night." Telling John.

"Bull!" Swaggart John's dig.

"No John, no bull," telling him. "Being serious now John, I'm a very, very lucky man to have such exciting, beautiful, sexy women in my life who like me..., love me even. Sally, she initiated it both times. Catherine.., she was pissed at me for ignoring her phone calls. Which I did on purpose just to tweak her a little bit." Telling John.

"Now why would you do that; ignoring your girlfriend," John asking.

"Ignoring her -- I wasn't ready to hear what I was thinking I would hear," telling John.

"You're losing me Swaggart! Why in the world would you want to ignore her; I mean..." John leaving it hanging.

"A 'Nancy' John." Telling him.

"Nancy...," he says, "Now you've really lost me Swaggart," John's telling me.

"Nancy, John -- is my euphemism for a activity I was accidentally a part of early in Catherine's and my relationship. It happen on purpose some time ago. But this time it's where she was and who she was with..., I ah..., I wasn't sure I wanted to be a part of it this time." Telling him.

"You've completely lost me Swaggart!" John coming back confused.

"Catherine was spending the weekend with some very, good, friends who, over the years have..., a very close, very intimate relationship," telling him.

"Oh..., wow, really?" John's surprise. "Another boy friend..., I can see...," He leaves hanging.

"It's a married couple John, husband and wife and their long term relationship with Catherine. Of which I'm curious as hell about it. And, I don't know why I should be that curious. I guess..., maybe I'm too wrapped in her." But what do I know.

"So..., sounds to me like, second thoughts..., you know..., getting involved with a married woman who's..., involved with a married couple; sounds kinky, just saying; you know?"

"I hear you John," telling him. "But I didn't have a choice, John; because she hit me harder then that sniper round that almost took me out for good." Telling him.

"You were WHAT?" John's sudden exclamation. Where John almost walks into a sidewalk trash can.

"Not now John," telling him. "But I'll tell you this John, I'm glad to hear your lady likes you enough to grace you with her charms.," telling him.

"Well, thank you for saying that; I do like her lot," He's telling me.

"Don't let what I just said go to your head, John. The day isn't over yet." Busting on him

"Fuck you Swaggart!" I get in return, has both of us laughing now.

"Oh, look out John, here comes another bush whacking trash can." As John almost walks into another one.

"Well this was a wasted day," saying it out loud as John and I make our way to the coat rack. And looking over to John expecting something back and see the shrugging of his shoulders along with his, "Well they're covering the travel time and cost of the commute." He replies.

"There is a monetary cost to boredom," telling him in return. And neither of us saying much more as we make our way down the steps. Along with my thinking I haven't heard from Catherine since that last call from her.

And I won't call her knowing she may be hung up in that meeting and unable to either get out to make a call or even take one. But it's John now, "Aren't you going back to the train station, Swaggart." John's asking me as I haven't made a move to walk back that way with him.

"No John," replying. "Catherine..., that something about taking me out for dinner, but I haven't heard back from her all afternoon. So I'll hang around here a few minutes or make my way over to the plaza and hang out there." Telling him now.

"You know it's cold out," John replies, tucking his scarf in around his jacket collar. "So why can't you call her." he says finishing that.

"She may still be in a meeting; some quarterly thing; she told me." My reply. And no sooner then saying that to John it's my phone vibrating inside my jacket's inside pocket, retrieving the phone to see it's Catherine.

Looking at John, giving him a thumbs up to let him know it's Catherine where he waves as I'm already answering with, "Hi me." To her, "Hi it's me again and I'm sorry for not calling sooner but..., meetings and their not ending two hours ago," she's telling me. "So where are you" she ask right behind it.

"I'm standing out side and just waved good bye to John and thinking about wondering over to the plaza, just to be closer to your building," telling her.

"Is there some where besides your building you can go to get out of the cold and get something hot to drink or just a drink," She ask now.

"Well I'm right a across the street from the Regency Park Side Hotel where I'm sure I could find something in there!" telling her.

"Regency Park Side!" She says, sounding startled about hearing what I just said. "You're across from the Regency Park side; why there!?" Her more than excited question, to my thinking; something in the way she's asking that?

"Well it's right across the street from the building I've been working in for the last couple of weeks," telling her. "Is there anything wrong with waiting there," asking now.

"No..., no..., I know where it is," she tells me. "I'll pick you up under the portico in about..., say, thirty minutes," she ask. "I have just a few things to finish and I'll be out of here," she tells me.

"Sure Catherine, it will give me a chance to check out the place; having never been inside the Regency. So take your time, no lead foot; okay!" Telling her.

"Sure Bobby..., sure," she's telling me, "Bye." I hear and she's gone.

Standing at the corner, waiting for the light to change it's given me a chance to really look at the eighteen story building with a more critical eye. I've passed it on my way to the VA complex several blocks further south.

Looking over the buildings exterior as I'm crossing the street also taking notice of the three level parking garage to the west side of the hotel that probably wasn't original to the building.

An now across the street it's up to the portico covered front entrance where it's only three easy steps to a landing and the set of glass doors. Two of which are the heavy glass type on either side of a revolving set of doors. And just as I reach the landing a glass door closest to me swings open along to the words from a uniformed greeter, "Welcome to the Regency Park Side Hotel, sir."

"Thank you.," my replying. "Will it be alright if I wait in there for a friend who's going to pick me up right out here in just a few minutes?"

"Of course, sir." his reply. Oh, and do they know that's a red zone along the whole curb area; no stopping or standing at any time," He's telling me.

"Ah..., I guess she does because she told me she would be picking me up under the portico," telling him. Where it's only a slight nod of his head of acknowledgment.

Taking a look around now that I'm inside it's easy to see the place has some class associated with it. Comfortably lit, well appointed seating in a area set aside from the registration area. And the spot I'd picked to wait and see out the doors but it's also looking around to my thought -- if I were to pick a place to stay in a big city for the first time or a regular visitor too, I wouldn't hesitate in choosing this hotel.

But then taking a chance that Catherine will be later than she thinks in getting here it's a easy walk around the lobby along with a peek into the restaurant, bar and lounge; separate seating set aside for both; I like it; the whole set up. Where it's thinking to myself, I wonder what the rooms go for?

When behind me I hear, "Excuse me sir, is your name Bob Swaggart?" It's the uniform man who greeted me at the door.

"Yes I am.," replying.

"Then the person you're waiting for is just outside." Where I follow him out to see Catherine's Porsche idling in the drive way, the passenger door already open waiting for me. But as I'm squeezing myself in side it's also hearing from the uniformed man, "It was nice to see you again, Mrs. Parker."

"Thank you, Edward; same to you too," is Catherine's reply. The car door closing with a nice solid, thunk! And now my question, "He knows you?" As Catherine, without a reply puts the car in gear where it's out from under the portico, to a quick stop and look, then merging into the the slow moving traffic while I look straight a head as a half dozen thoughts come together in my head; number one, the door man knew her?

"Are you okay," asking Catherine, who hasn't said anything since we left the Regency Hotel.

"Yes," she replies. "The meeting," she's saying. "They just go...,"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," breaking in. "Like my day too. Where most of the time we're just standing around trying to see over the shoulders of the three who had taken over our work station and imparting little of what they were doing." Telling Catherine.

"Then we both need a drink," she replies, a smile back on her pretty face.

"So were are you taking me for dinner," asking her now.

"Do you like sea food," she ask."

"Yeeah," stretching it out. "As long as it doesn't come with tentacles and a lot of legs to crack." Telling her. Which gets her laughing and reaching over to smack me on my thigh.

"I think you'll like this place we're going to; I've been there twi...," Stopping like she suddenly recalled something?

"You'll like it; I'm sure!" She picks up.

Once on the expressway it's like the last time I road with her; exciting, a understatement. Only no red lights to run this time -- the two, she stopped for; plus there's no snow on the ground either.

The restaurant parking lot she pulls into has plenty of spaces available; which could be expected on a Monday evening. The booth Catherine asked for is far across the room with a nice size window that affords a great view of the river and the city scape directly on the other side. Our drinks, Catherine orders a white wine; "Not the Chablis?" I asked. "No," she replied, without a explanation, only adds to the the list of thoughts I'm having. Me, my usual Vodka and bitter lemon with a twist of lime. Then a few minutes to view the menu, our orders placed; both the sea food combo -- it's delicious Catherine assured me.

The server leaving us, I settle back in the booth, looking out the window at the city scape across the river at the same time asking, "You been here before; you said?" Questioning Catherine.

"Yes, twice," she replies. "Sarah and I on a girls week night out; she knew about this place."

"Okay...," leaving that hanging a few seconds thinking she'll say something about the other time.

But now that she hasn't said more has me thinking she's going to let that go when suddenly it's her, "The second time I brought..., 'HIM' on a week night like this." She's telling me.

That wasn't the first thought on my list of thoughts. But it explains something about another thought back at the Regency Park.

Nodding my head slightly, "Okay, and...," leaving the question open.

"And..., Bobby?" She questions.

"You were going to tell me about, 'HIM, HER' them; this past weekend?" A shrug of her shoulders and a sip of her wine where I prod, "Yes," right? Prompting her for more..

"I'm sorry Bobby, " she says now. "I'm going about this the wrong way..., this..., this past crazy weekend, and then that grinding meeting today, my mind is just..., what ever." She says now.

"Uh-Huh, I knew it." telling her.

Her slight;y cocked head to the side, a quizzical look on her face, "You knew what?!" She comes back to me.

"I'm in your head." Telling her, at the same time lifting my hand to stop her from saying what ever she was about to say in return. "I was in your head all weekend and that's why all the phone calls because you wanted me to know everything you were doing and..., that's why you couldn't keep your head in the meeting today too. And..., something else too; about the Regency Park." My hand raised slightly more holding her off a little longer. "The doorman," telling her. "He knew your name; Mrs. Parker and..., why your real name," telling and asking her. "Because Catherine, that's where you meet with, 'HIM..., 'HER' too. Also, when you're with just, "HIM' on the times he's here alone." And now relaxing back into the booth cushion behind me to wait for the explosion I expect will come from Catherine.

But it's just then it's the clinks of glasses and plates from a table now being cleared and reset some where close by where Catherine hasn't fired back at me yet; but why; clearer thoughts now?

"I Hate You!" Is what I get at last, but it's not with the force I expected. "I hate you because you're right that you are..., always..., on my mind." She's telling me.

"Yeah..., I've known that all along too -- since the day we first met." telling her.

"And what the hell do you..., think..., you've known: mister..., know it all!?"

That was not anywhere near, what I expected.

"That you're definitely in love with me..., you admitted it once before; remember -- but once is okay too. Sally's still in love with me too, but she won't say it now either. She just fucks me like she's in love with me; the same way you do too."

"Fuck...,you." I get again. But it's the, 'fuck you' she can't hide the smile she's trying to suppress along with it.

"Okay, now that we've established what I already knew, tell me about them; you've told me how you met, HER, through Diane -- now tell me how you met, HIM, Catherine."

12