Catherine Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I knew you would have called," telling her, after breaking the kiss and her moving around to take the empty chair across the table from me. "And a glass of chablis should be here any minute." telling her as she's getting settled into her chair.

And no sooner saying that then the server is right by the table setting the glass in front of Catherine.

"Anything else," she asks, looking from Catherine then to me. Where it's Catherine, with her quick come back, "No, maybe later; but now he and I... have some business to discuss first." Catherine's telling the server, who just nods her head in reply. Then a quick look at me just before the server leaves us. I wonder what she was thinking?

"Business, Catherine?" Asking her now that the server has left us. "Yes, Mister Swaggart!" She says. "Who's this Carly, you were so busy that you couldn't have taken a moment to unplug from whatever orifice of her's you were in to answer just one... of my calls!" Her unexpected crudeness surprised me.

"You're killing me girl!." Breaking me into laughing out loud and long.

"Are you serious," asking her.

"Damn right I am!" She shoots right back at me. "I don't like to be ignored, and you know it!" Coming right behind the first. And with that it's thinking, I'm going to need another Vodka and bitter lemon; real soon; because I believe she's serious.

Sitting back in my chair, looking across the table at her, setting her glass down after taking a long drink from it.

"Well?" Catherine, she's not really asking or waiting for my answer.

"I told you... up front," she picks up, "that I would be seeing Richard; right?" She says. With me only nodding my head in agreement.

"You're jealous." telling her. "And I like knowing it!"

"What?!" Catherine's sharp comeback. "He and I fucked like two minks!" She says. "And each time we left that hotel bed a complete wreck. Richard has a lot of stamina and self control and that's why I like fucking him! So how's that for being jealous?"

"Pretty good.., pretty good Catherine. But it bounces right off." Telling her. Then reaching into my jacket to retrieve my cell phone, "What are you doing with that," she asks.

"I'm Calling a cab to take me to the train station." Telling her.

"What!?" Comes across from her. But what I'm really doing, "This is Carly," telling Catherine, as I'm holding the phone out to her, showing her Carly's picture; .

"Can I see," she asked, taking the phone from my hand.

"She's cute... really pretty." Catherines compliment.

"Yes she is." Agreeing with what Catherine just said.

"Catherine..., Carley's about four-foot eight, maybe... a hundred and ten pounds; if that.. And if I were to guess, about a... 32-24-32, petite figure with a nice round ass to go with it, which very nicely fills my big hands. I showed that same picture to John Wearing, one day we were out walking during lunch. John's always asking about you, and where I've casually mentioned the other women in my life, like Sally; where I showed John Sally's picture too. Along with telling him, she still fucks me when the two of us get together. Only telling him that to make him envious of how lucky I was to have such a beautiful ex-wife who still loves to fuck me. Also Ryan, who I showed John her picture too; telling him how recently I was with her. Then Carly... I teased him about her being a gymnast. Along with telling him how flexible she is. Then asking him, had he ever had sex with female, gymnist; busting on him."

"Oh Bobby, that was mean; implying the other." Catherine, laughing with it too.

"Catherine, John deserves my barbs, but he gives them right back. Any way... I was describing Carly and her being a gymnast and how flexible her petite body is. Describing how she can do a split; you know, legs straight out perpendicular to her torso. Then asking him if he knew what guys like me call girls like ker --- we call them spinners. Where he replied, "no." which surprised me. So I told him, it's because a man can lay on his back where the woman impales her pussy on his hard cock; then he spins her around like a propeller."

"WHAT!" Catherine, loud enough that some of those hanging out at the railing that separates the elevated bar area from the cocktail seating area where we are right now are looking at us.

"Swaggart..." she says, in a calmer voice."You really are a pig!"

"You're right Catherine; lewd, crude and rude; I fit the mold.

Where there's a sudden change that comes over face with her head turning towards the window like something just caught her attention or a thought has come to mind.

Then suddenly turning back and picking up her phone along with her, "Bobby, I have to go to the ladies room." Where she's off her chair where I call after her, "Catherine, another glass of wine?" Asking her. Where it's just a wave of her hand like she heard what I said, but no acknowledgement to what I asked.

"Would you like another drink sir?" The server standing by the table is asking, pulling me back from those thoughts I had earlier today.

"Ah... yes please, I'd like another." Telling her.

"And the lady, another glass of wine for her?" She's asked in return.

"I'm not sure about that... maybe wait till she comes back; okay," Answering her.

"Of course," the server replies, and makes her way back to the bar area.

Touching my phone and looking at the time display and not sure when Catherine left for the lady's room, but she has been gone longer than it should for whatever it was she needed to do. And the server has long returned with my Vodka and bitter lemon.

"We need to go." Hearing Catherines voice gets me turning back to see she's already taking up her coat.

"Are you okay." asking at the suddenness of what she said.

"Yes," she says, "we just need to go." She replies.

"Okay Catherine, I'll find our server and take care of our drinks.

And when returning to the table we had Catherine is no longer there and neither is my jacket. But a look towards the entrance to see Catherine waiting near the greeters desk holding it.

"You're sure you're okay," asking her as she holds out my jacket for me to take from her hand.

"Yes, I'm fine." her abrubt reply, as she heads for the doors without waiting for me to put my jacket on.

But there is something wrong and it's written in her body language as well as that short, curt reply. And once outside it's with her, "My car is parked around the block," she tells me. And that's where nothing else is said until we get to where her car is parked. Where it's the cherp we hear as she unlocks the car using the key fob then her, "You can get in," she tells me.

Where I almost start to say something sarcastic to the way that it sounded but, better to say nothing than to say something I would regret.

But while taking her purse off shoulder as she enters and gets seated, something slips out of the slit pocket on the side of her purse and drops down onto the floor mat next to my foot. So reaching down and picking it up to see it's a gold foil, magnum condom wrapper.

"He's built like you." I hear Catherine saying. " It's from when Richard and I had a very nice lunch diversion in his room when he was here and I didn't want to go back to the office leaking."

"A quickie!?"

"No, not a quickie; but we didn't get undressed. I just pulled my skirt up over my hips and taking my panty's off where I just kneeled on the bed as he stood behind me holding my hips rutting and fucking me; it was hard, delicious and my orgasm had me balling the bed covers up tight in my fist. And I love it like that --- furious and hard, and certainly not the first time or last the time either!" Being very blunt in her description, catches me by surprise for the second time today.

"A souvenir," offering the condom wrapper back to her."

"No." She says. "I unwrapped it in the elevator and slipped the wrapper in the side pocket of my purse... I guess not far enough in.

"Him, putting it on in the elevator?"

"No!" She says. Just saving a few precious seconds getting him in me.

"Sure, why not, save a few seconds rolling up the tarp in order to get in some extra swings at the same time the playing field is prepping for the action."

Now laying the wrapper on the console, then opening the door to get out, it's her hand on my arm, "Bobby stay... please!" I hear.

"I can easily get to the train station from here; Catherine," As I have the car door mostly open.

"Bobby, I'll drive you to your train station so you can get your truck. Then.., I'll follow you home." She says.

"Why follow me home, Catherine!?" Asking surprised at what she said,

"This night's not through yet!" she replies. "Now please, close the door."

"Why Catherine..., and why follow me home?"

"Maybe because I want to show you how flexible I can be."

Shit! She's killing me; closing the door.

"We've never done that; at least I think." saying it outloud and not expecting her to return with anything.

"It was one of the ways he fucked me that first weekend at their house." She comes back. "Their bedroom, that four poster bed... he took me standing, as I was bent over hanging onto one of those bedposts for dear life, as Richard... fucked and rutted at me, banging against my ass so hard my body was vibrating... orgasms like I never felt in my life. One... after another... like my body couldn't stop. Those other men in my..., the ones you refer to as my, "fuck buddies," and how different each one is and I easily orgasm with them, becuse it's not the same; they're good, they're fun and I really love fucking with them. But like I just said, it's not the same; until..." She leaves that hanging out there.

What do I say to that? What can I say... if anything.

"You!" Abrubtly, she says.

"Me... what about me, Catherine?"

"That first night at my sister's place," she says now. "You... I couldn't catch my breath..., I couldn't stop... my body wouldn't let me. I couldn't believe what you were doing to me... I loved everything you were doing... your touch, the way you moved, the way you... controlled me and I hated that but at the same time I loved it. I didn't want you to stop, and I didn't want to let you go either and hated that too at the same time. I tell you the things I tell you thinking... you'll open the car door and be out of my life."

"You'll have to slow down and pull over for me to do that; if that's what you want."

"Not going to happen. Swaggart! So keep your seatbelt buckled and your hand away from the door handle!" She's telling me.

"Shit, and there's no ejection seat handles to yank on either, I suppose; huh Catherine."

"That was an option I never thought of asking about," she comes back.

"Oh well, I guess I'm along for the ride and wherever it takes us; you think?"

"Yeah, but still like I said on the bridge, nothing changes until I say it's you." She says.

"Yeah... sure, Catherine," laughing out loud.

Stopping in front of my parked truck it's to her, "Now you can get out, Swggart. But don't be too long in getting back to your house because the coffee will be waiting, and so will I." she's telling me.

"Catherine, drive carefully, I can wait on the coffee," telling her.

"Yeah, but I can't wait for you; so don't mess around getting there!" She says, the firmness with her words.

"Oh this too, Catherine, telling her, " would you like me to stop and pick up something to eat on the way," asking her.

"No! I'll already be there," she hits me with. Then with a little tire slip on the cold ground as she excellerates from a stop to rocket up and out of the parking lot has me saying to myself, You're killing me girl!

Stopping at the mailbox as usual and noticing at the same time lights on in the house. Then parking in front of the first garage bay where the touch of the remote starts the garage door rolling up and lights coming on inside; along with noticing Catherine's car parked in the adjacent bay.

On most nights it takes me maybe, thirty minutes to get from the train station to where I am right now. Knowing the way Catherine drives, it must have been a blurry silver streak to anyone watching her flash by.

And not only are there lights on in the living room, the kitchen is lit up and catching my eye is the lights on in the bedroom. And with a few steps past the coat closet it's peering down the hall, it looks like lights on in the bathroom. And turning back from that, it also seems the coffee maker has just finished brewing a full pot. A full pot Catherine; this time of night? Apparently a long one I should expect.

Leaving the mail on the island, my jacket now hung in the coat closet. It's filling two coffee mugs, adding in the creamer and sugar the way each of us like theirs. And one mug in hand I make my way to the bedroom and around the bed to set the coffee mug on the bathroom vanity, And of course that heart stopping woman, the water streaming from the rain head glistening her gorgeous body. Something else too, her hair is tied up; something I've never seen her have that way. And now... what she said in the car jumps to the front of my thoughts. That first weekend with Richard and Sandy; this vision in my mind of her gripping the bed post while bent over at the waist, legs most likely spread enough that Richard could stand between them. Him, holding her by the hips as he banged away at her --- he's built like you, she said at seeing me holding the magnum condom wrapper. Damn!

Don't call it envy Swaggart, you've taken her the same way. Except, she was hanging on for dear life to the edge of the island top in your kitchen. Her's and yours, the orgasms so hard, the two of you went down on the floor; too weak to stand. That... was a good one!

"Hey you." I hear, "Thank you for the coffee," she says. Has me turning to see her coming into the kitchen. "I see you raided the hamper for that tee shirt, it needs a belt at the waist to make it more fashionable I would think."

"Someone's already taken that idea," she says. "Oh well Catherine, what do I know about women's fashions. I'm just a blue jeans and flannel shirt type guy who wears a ratty old khaki baseball hat."

"That hat is beautiful and so is the guy who wears it," she says to me.

"Wow, that's the first time I've ever been described as that," telling her.

"Well you are, and much, much more. And this is going to be a long night! So drink your coffee, and then we'll fuck each others brains out!" She tells me just before she crushes her mouth against mine.

Suddenly breaking the kiss at the same time grabbing her under the arms and with only my arm strength lifting her up off the floor, it's setting her sweet ass right back down on the island top all faster then her scream of; "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

And with my hands on her knees spreading them apart I step in between them to make sure they stay that way. "What Are You Doing," she's asking again, but a bit lower in tone of voice than she let out just seconds ago.

"I'm having dessert!" telling her. Where I'm already pulling the tee shirt of mine she's wearing up off her body, over her head and off her arms. Naked she is now, her sweet, gorgeous ass squirming on the cool butcher block style island top. "Lay back," telling her, as I already have my arms behind her knees lifting them up, forcing her onto her back. My God, this woman has the most perfedt fat pussy of any of the other women in my life I've had the great pleasure of eating and fucking.

Lowering my head down so my mouth, my tongue, my mind can taste, feel the deliciousness of this gorgeous woman; now so obscenely displayed before me.

I absolutely love... going down on her. Her clitors I describe as a little dick head. So pink, so delicious, so tempting I can't resist putting my mouth over it, licking it, tugging it making her pink butt hole clench and release at the pure pleasure my mouth and tounge fucking are giving her. Nibbling at those pink butterfly lips surrounding that creaming opening. I'm always so amazed at how wet she gets; those pearly drops I eagerly lap up.

Forcing my mouth away from this delicious feast, just long enough to slip the middle finger of my right hand into her this creaming pussy, wetting it to the webbing. Then right back out only to press the tip of it against her pink butt hole and worm it in up to the webbing that separates it from the fingers on either side of it.

A very vocal cry out of, "Noooo, Nooo!" Along with not that much of an effort on her part in trying to get away from that finger now deeply into her ass with the clenching sphincter around that finger. Not the first time, for sure, nor the last time either, my thumb or middle finger fucking her ass. My kinky, delicious thought of my cock wormed into it one of these days.

Her hands on my head, momentary holding me still, or with a light pressure trying to hold me off so she can catch her breath. Then guiding me back to resume my oral love making. Suddenly, she cums, a squirt drenches my mouth, my nose, my chin, my finger in her butt being squeezed then released in her pulsing orgasmic spasms.

"No more, Bobby, no more...PLEASE..." she cries out, her hands that were resting on the top of my head, sometimes holding it still, sometimes guiding, now with enough pressure telling me enough. But my finger remains tight in her butt.

What had her trying to sit up to push me away, she's given up, laying back onto the island top, her chest rising and falling with the remnants to that very hard orgasm.

Standing up, and leaning over her my left hand sliding over her rising and falling belly still in her effort of catching her breath. Lifting her head enough to see me smiling back at her, along with my hand moving up to squeeze and tweek each one of her full, beautiful breasts and their sweet raspberry nipples brings her the rest of the way up off the island top reaching out clasping my head in her hands she meets my mouth crushing into hers.

"Bobby... Bobby; help me off here," she asks. As she wiggles and slides to the edge of the island top. And with my hands under her arms I take her to me as she slips all the way off the top and into my waiting arms. "My God!" She says, "I wasn't sure my legs would hold me."

"Never to worry Catherine. I'll be here when you need someone to catch you."

"Oh My God, Bobby; fuck me!"

12