Catherine Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still, dumb ass me, I thought innocently too, began teasing her about how good she thought she was. I was... only teasing her, but she started taking it seriously. When all of a sudden she says, "All right Swaggart, she said. "If you're brave enough to come to my gym some day, I'll show you just how good I am too."

Where she got, I thought, a little too arrogant, when she said, "I bet I can put a pretty good hurt on you." Which had me quickly apologizing, where I told her I was only joking. Also reminding her again of the hurt Sargent Rei and I put on each other; and Sargent Rei is a master of the martial arts.

"C, along with her beautiful body, is a physically strong woman; a real handful when we get rolling around together. She does like a little rough sex! So forcing her to give it up has been a ball of wrestling fun for both of us; it really turns her on; especially if I've been adding in a few sharp smacks to her amazing ass cheeks.

Of course my laughing doesn't help as I try to apologize again. but her sensing it's just a hearted apology only increases her attitude where she really starts getting serious; where she arrogantly says, "You don't think I can; do you?" She's asked. "I bet I can put a pretty good thump on you; Mr. Decorated Combat Veteran."

That, and the way she said it where I'm not taking all too well. The Marine Corps doesn't award you those just to make your uniform look pretty.

But still she had me laughing at her. thumping." Where she says, "I bet I could give you a really good fat lip too." As she playfully runs her hand over my cheek.

Still thinking she's kidding, "Seriously, Catherine, girl... you really don't know me when it comes to that, or what you could be dealing with if it comes to that." reminding her once more how I've taken it to Sargent Rei too on his monthly ass kickings; we call them.

But now dumb ass me, who's about to put his foot in his mouth; again! "If you really want to take me on, about what we're talking about ;girl? Name a day and a time and I'll be there. As long as I'm healed from the thumping Sargent Rei and I've given each other. I wouldn't want you claiming any bruising that is not ligitamly yours," snickering back at her.

And to my surprise she's called me out now, "How about next Thursday, say six-ish?" She's asked.

Which has me immediately thinking, 'Damn it Swaggart, do I have anything legitimate to get me the hell out of this; now that I've opened my big mouth. I really don't want to go to her gym with all those sweaty women dressed in skin tight yoga pants, cropped tank tops or cropped shorts showing off lots of their cheeky ass's; too much distraction. But, unable to think of anything. so, "Alright Catherine, Thursday, six-ish it is."

"But this too Catherine," asking. "How is this to be judged, is it to be a best out of three, or something else? To her surprised look on her face now that I agreed to it?

"Okay, best out of three; how about that," she says.

"Wow, you're pretty sure of yourself; huh?" Goading her a little. "So, should I bring anything?"

"Not unless you want to bring something to sooth your bruised ego," she says. "Oh, and this too," she goes on, "I want you to wear those, whatever you call those camouflage things, I want everyone to know you're legit." She says.

"Okay Catherine, whatever you want, but they're called BDU's; but..."

"What do you mean; but," she asks now.

"Catherine, there has to be more incentive if I'm going to subject 'MY' pride and reputation as well as the United States Marine Corps, to your supposed thumping I'm going to suffer at your hands."

"Okay Swaggart," she says. "A bet. So,... how about..., if I get a good one in on you, two out of three times, you have to kiss my ass in front of all those women."

Which has me thinking for a second, until, "Okay..., but..."

"Now what?" She's asked.

"How about this too Catherine..., I put YOU, in a compromising position; like over my knee, two out of three ... where the third one is I get to spank your bare butt in front of everyone there."

"WHAT!" Her startled exclamation!

I just turned a face card up. "OH YEA!" Saying it out loud.

That got her looking at me with more than just surprise and shock on her face! Plus, I think, a bit of doubt in her eyes as she sits there thinking, maybe she opened her... pretty mouth too much?

Now egging her on with, "Got-cha, don't I girl?"

"Not so sure of yourself now; huh?"

And now upping the ante asking, "Do you have a male instructor for that class?"

"Yes! So what!" Her come back.

"Well Catherine, he might get a real thrill out of seeing that beautiful bare ass of yours getting paddled along with the bonus of me spreading your asscheeks so he can get an eyeful at that fat peach of yours too. I bet it would give him a nice hard-on watching as you're writhing and squealing over my knee." teasing her.

Which now has her looking daggers at me!

"So then, Catherine Parker, I've just shown you one face card. Are you going to call or fold?" Goading her on some more. The daggers she was staring at me have changed to laser beams burning out my eye sockets.

"Alright, bet!" She finally says. Sticking her hand out to shake mine, as I shake hers replying; "Bet."

Wow! She must be pretty sure of herself to agree to those ridiculous terms I just laid out.

But as she starts to get out of the truck, she looks at me with, "Bob, it'll never happen." She says.

"What will never happen Catherine," as I'm looking back at her too.

"That spanking," she says. "I've got my bare ass on the line now." Getting us a good laugh at that!

"Bobby, "she says. "I'm going to show you I'm not just some sweet pussy who loves fucking you." As she purses her lips in a kiss.

"Okay lady. But Catherine you're more to me than just some sweet pussy! But girl, I won't be fucking with you!"

"Ooo, I'm really scared now." She mocks me. Where she leans back over to give me a kiss.

Then she's out of my truck, and into her car throwing me a kiss as she drives away. Leaving me thinking, "Holy Shit Swaggart! What the hell have you gotten yourself into now?"

12