Catherine Has a Special Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opt for the ladies top. Ted and I pull out and Catherine turns around to clean my cock of Alice’s juices. Alice does the same for Ted, tasting Catherine.

“Mmm, I love the taste of Catherine’s pussy.”

Catherine smiles at me and winks. Ted and I climb on the bed and lay on our backs waiting for the ladies to mount us. I grab my shaft as Alice swings her leg over my hips. I enter her gash as she plops down on my hips. We are both slick with our sexual lubrication and she slides down my pole with little effort. We wait for Catherine to mount Ted and then the ladies begin in unison. Alice places one hand on my chest for support as she glides up and down. We watch Catherine do the same.

At one point the ladies hold hands as they bounce up and down on our hard cocks. Pleasurable sounds fill the yurt. We are so close together Alice and Catherine rub thighs together. I reach over and grab Catherine’s right breast and squeeze her pliant flesh. I pinch her erect nipple before reaching for Alice’s boobs. I maul her teacup titties and pull on her pink nipples. She moans louder and starts to ride me harder and faster. I keep my hands plastered to her tits while we fuck cowgirl style.

“Rob, I love the feel of your cock inside of me.”

Alice lifts, holding my cock tight with her cunt muscles. When we are almost ready to separate Alice relaxes and slides back down my steel hard shaft. She rests for a moment then does the same move. She repeats this several times each time faster than the time before.

I glance over at Ted and Catherine. Ted’s cock slides in and out and they both have a hand between her legs. I can sense Catherine’s pleasure. There is nothing she loves more than to be thoroughly fucked, and she is getting all she can handle. Ted seems to be getting much joy too. Catherine’s eyes are closed, and Ted has two hands filled with her Double-D’s as she rocks in a gentle rhythm, back and forth, up and down. I don’t know about Ted, but I’m so close to cumming and Alice can sense it.

“Let’s do a sixty-nine and all climax together. I need a talented tongue to get me over the top.”

Alice’s words make me happy. I’ve wanted to eat her pussy ever since she held my cock in the pool. Catherine needs no urging and in a split second has her cunt plastered on Ted’s face. I am about to be in pussy heaven as Alice grinds her cunt into my face. I extend my tongue and slowly lick the insides of her thighs. Alice pulls me closer and I lick her pussy with long strokes. She tastes sweet, hot and horny, and I do my best to tongue-fuck her. Alice sighs in contentment while I focus on her clit.

Ted’s cock has found its way into Catherine’s mouth. Her lips slide up and down the full length of his hard cock. Alice is working over my cock in the same manner. Her lips purse as she applies a full suction on my tip. Our mutual oral assault is underway.

Alice’s lady juice drips down my lips and cheeks while my tongue works magic on her sensitive clit. Her thighs quiver around my head as her orgasm builds. The scent of sex fills the yurt. I slip a finger into her cunt and she squeezes her muscles to hold it in place. I slide my finger back and forth as I lick and suck.

Alice releases my shaft for a moment, “Oh gawd Rob your tongue feels so good. I’m going to cum soon.”

A low groan escapes Ted’s lips as Catherine glides his throbbing member between her full lips. Slowly, she milks him with her mouth and tongue. I know exactly the pleasure Ted is experiencing. I have been the recipient of her fabulous blowjobs countless time.

In response to his fabulous blowjob, Ted slips his tongue between Catherine’s puffy folds. He circles his tongue around and around and then licks her slit from top to bottom. Catherine presses her cunt into Ted’s face. He tugs on her red swollen inner labia with his lips and sucks up as much flesh as he can. She is wet with lady juice and Ted licks every drop. Catherine has a beautiful, delicious pussy. Her smooth mons is a delight and Ted is loving every bit of her. From the way she squirms, Catherine really seems to like what he is doing. She is in the throes of her own orgasm.

Alice begins to buck against my face, and I feel her climax begin to roll through her. My hard cock fucks her mouth as we enjoy several minutes of continuous mutual orgasms. She bobs her head rapidly up and down, holding me tight against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. I can’t take anymore and submit to a long, satisfying orgasm. I can feel Alice swallow rope after rope of my hot cum. I, in turn am treated to her pussy spasms as Alice covers my face with her sweet nectar.

Just as Alice wanted, we are all cumming together at the same time. Ted and I reach a point where we can no longer hold back our semen and flood the women powerful ejaculations. Catherine’s and Alice’s climaxes are triggered with our constant licking and sucking.

Eventually all four of us settle down on the bed and lay together in a twisted, sweaty mess. Legs overlap legs; hands massage tits, pussies and softening cocks while lips search for other lips to kiss. Our breathing gradually slows to more normal rhythms, our minds and bodies feeling contented. The hour is late, and we drift off to sleep. Sometime during the night, we manage to slip between the sheets, Rob and Catherine and Ted and Alice.

I fall into a very deep sleep. When I do, I have some weird dreams, especially after wild sex. I am dreaming that I’m surrounded by four lovely ladies, all topless and sitting cross-legged. One of the girls has her hand wrapped around the base of my foot-long shaft. My balls are the size of tennis balls and they throb. I feel like I might cum any second, but nothing happens.

The three other ladies have paint brushes and watercolors on a palate. Each one is painting my cock a different color. They talk among themselves and discuss how my cock looks like a 1970’s tie dye poster. They are sure I will take home a blue ribbon at the county fair. The lady holding my cock, begins squeezing and rubbing my balls. She remarks that she can feel all the cum stored inside and warns the others that I might explode and cover them all with my jizz.

The ladies laugh and continue painting. The brushes tickle my shaft and my cock feels so wet. One lady uses her brush to paint my glans day-glow orange. The others cheer and someone in the background starts taking pictures. Again, my cock feels so wet, so very, very wet.

I jerk up and suddenly, my dream is shattered. The morning sun shines through a window of the yurt. Alice is sitting next to me. She is cross-legged and topless. Her hand grips my seven-inches at the base while Catherine’s mouth surrounds my shaft and her head bobs up and down. She is giving me a sloppy blowjob with lots of her saliva dripping down my shaft. She slides my cock out of her mouth for a second. My cock is very wet.

“Good morning Rob. I woke up and your morning wood was poking me in the side. I couldn’t resist the temptation and decided to wake you up with a morning blowjob. How am I doing?”

My head is still a little groggy, but my cock is indeed fully erect. Alice is rubbing and squeezing my balls now. Two ladies servicing me is too much to comprehend.

“You wouldn’t believe the dream I just had.”

“I’m sure it was erotic, because you have been throbbing in my mouth for the past five minutes. I kept expecting you to cum, but nothing yet. I think I need to suck harder.”

Catherine resumes her sucking and concentrates on the tip. She applies a strong suction before popping my cock out of her mouth and going down again. She is determined to suck me dry. I look over and see Ted behind Catherine in the good old fashion doggy position. She has her legs spread and he is pumping his cock in and out of Catherine’s stretched pussy. Catherine pulls my cock from her mouth for a moment.

“Oh, gawd Ted, give me more of that cock. Fuck me harder, you are filling me up.”

Obviously, Catherine is enjoying her morning session. Her wish of two cocks at the same time is once again fulfilled. She is searching for another orgasm. I can only imagine Ted’s thick shaft sliding between Catherine’s slick lips. Each time he pulls back, he slams into her rear with a little more force.

“I can’t take much more Catherine; your pussy is so divine. I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum.”

“Give it to me Ted, give me all your spunk, fill me up.”

Alice shouts, “Give it to her Ted. Shoot your cum deep inside Catherine. Give her a full morning load. You can do it honey.”

Alice and I watch Ted’s body jerk around just before he releases his jizz inside Catherine. With one final push, he presses his hips against Catherine and bottoms out. Ropes of semen are deposited in her cunt.

“Ugh, shit, so good, so good.”

“Gawd, I can feel your hot seed in my pussy, Ted. Give me all you have.”

With one final spasm of his body, Ted releases his entire load and falls to the side. His shaft glistens with his cum and Catherine’s sex cream. Alice claps her hands and shouts out for a job well done. Catherine turns over with her legs spread, her outer lips are pink and puffy.

“I’m sorry Rob, but I have some clean-up to do.”

Alice leaves my side and scoots over to Ted. My hard shaft wavers in the air. Alice leans over to Ted’s softening cock and licks the juices from his balls and shaft. She stuffs his entire flaccid tool into her mouth and sucks Ted dry. When she pulls away, his cock is clean. Alice moves around and kneels between Catherine’s open thighs.

“Now for the best part, I get to eat Ted’s cum mixed with Catherine’s cream. I love the mixture.”

Alice lowers her face and licks the cum from Catherine’s slick outer lips. She moves up and laps all around Catherine’s hairless mons before drilling her tongue deep within the puffy folds. I watch Alice press her lips flat against the juicy cunt and lift away. Her tongue is filled with white cream. She displays her treasure and then swallows the entire load. Alice smacks her lips.

“Geez, that’s a tasty cocktail, I love it so much. Ted’s cum mixed with Catherine’s sweet cream is the best snack. I need more.”

Alice proceeds to eat out Catherine and suck up everything she can find. Catherine looks over to me with her dreamy eyes and smiles. I can tell she is loving the attention from Alice. She motions for me to slide over to her.

“Rob, bring that delicious cock to me. I’ll finish you off baby.”

I stare down at my cock and notice I am rigid as steel. Alice’s action has me rock hard and pre-cum drips from my tip. I scoot over to Catherine’s head, she grabs my shaft and opens her mouth. She licks my head and trails her tongue down the underside of my shaft. Catherine licks and sucks my balls. She moves again to my shaft licking my entire length until she reaches my glans. Catherine licks the tip and then sucks my spongy head into her mouth. She moves her head with a steady rhythm as she swallows several inches. I am enjoying every minute. Her mouth provides so much pleasure as I feel my climax build.

Meanwhile, Alice is servicing Catherine’s pussy with gusto. She takes a deep breath, savoring the moment, the scent of another woman’s sex, the remnants of her husband’s cum. Sticking out her tongue, she licks the outer lips, kissing and teasing. Alice then goes to work on Catherine’s clit. She feverishly works her magic on the pink pearl. Alice laps up as much juice as possible, trying to keep Catherine in ecstasy just a few seconds longer. The time has come.

“Oh Gawd, oh yes, yes, lick me there, I’m cumming so hard, so good...so good.”

“Yeah, baby, give me your girl cum. Squirt your cum into my mouth. Let me have it all.”

I watch Catherine tremble and shake as her climax courses through her body. She pulls me from her lips but hangs on to my shaft pumping and jerking my cock as she writhes in pleasure. I feel that electric sensation start at the tip of my cock and spread out over my body as I convulse and shake. I feel my balls tighten and my dick throb. Catherine squeezes hard and I erupt. My jizz spurts and spurts all over her cheek and chin and lips. Another rope of cum flies into the air and lands on her scalp, still more dribbles all over her fingers.

Within in few moments we are both totally spent. Alice has a face full of girl juice and Catherine has a face full of semen. Alice moves up Catherine and plants a deep wet kiss on her lips. Alice licks my cum from Catherine’s cheek and chin and they again kiss each other. Their tongues swirl around back and forth. I reach in and lick the remaining cum from Catherine’s cheek and fingers before joining them for a three-way kiss. We share a passionate moment of complete satisfaction.

Catherine and I are a sticky mess and we could use a shower right away. The three of us break apart and look over to Ted who is snoring away. He just missed quite a show. Alice tells us to go jump in the shower. She will attend to Ted and they will meet us over at the restaurant after we clean up.

“Go grab a shower and clean up. You need to be spick and span for your meeting with Fran later. We’ll catch up with you at breakfast.”

Catherine and I leave Ted and Alice to their own devices. We walk the short distance to the main shower building. Towels, soap and shampoo are provided for us. I turn on the shower head and adjust the hot water. The shower fills with steam and we step in together.

“Geez Rob, I need this. I don’t remember the last time I came so much in less than twenty-four hours. I got my wish of having two cocks at once and much more.”

“Yes, you did. And I think Alice really likes your pussy, I mean she has been between your legs twice already; yesterday and this morning.”

“Actually, three times. She ate me when we took our shower yesterday before dinner.”

“Wow, really? You didn’t mention it. She ate your pussy in the shower. Did you have a taste of her too?”

“No, come to think of it. I had my fingers in her quim and I got her off by rubbing her clit. I only had a little taste of her when I cleaned your cock last night. I hope I get a chance to eat her pussy.”

“Something tells me you will get your chance. Did you like giving Ted a blowjob last night?”

“Yep, it was fun. He’s not as big as you and he doesn’t shave his balls, so I only concentrated on his shaft. His cum was sweet enough.”

“Alice told me she has tried to get him to shave on several occasions. But I guess some men like to be au natural. Not me though, I love my shaved balls and the ladies do too.”

“Well this is one lady who appreciates that you shave.”

We stand together in the center of the stall while hot water surrounds us. I grab some soap and we continue to clean each other. I stand behind Catherine and wash her back with a sudsy cloth. I move the cloth down her back to her round ass and wash her bum.

“Did you enjoy making love with Alice? It looked like you two were having fun.”

“Yeah, I did. She is quite animated and likes to be in control. But she’ll never compare to you darling. No one will ever compare to you. We are just made for each other.”

“Mmm, that’s nice to hear.”

I move the cloth around to Catherine’s front and soap her breasts. I hold her tits in my hands, enjoying the full weight of her flesh. I move the cloth gently around her crimson red nipples to make sure she is nice and clean.

“Did you like fucking Ted? You two were really going at it this morning.”

“Don’t forget, you were involved too. Yes, it was nice. I was just waking up and felt his hands all over my boobs. He was rubbing and massaging me. He even pinched my nipples several times.”

“You mean like this?”

“Yes sweetheart, but not as gentle as you do it. Keep washing my boobs, your soapy hands feel so good.”

“Ted probably isn’t used to having a pair of Double-D’s to play with, like I do. Maybe that’s why he was paying so much attention to these.”

Catherine rests her head on my shoulder while I massage her tits. My cock rises and presses against her ass.

“When I was fully awake, Ted asked if I wanted it from the rear. You know how much I like that position. He slid his cock into my pussy; I guess I was wet enough for him, he slid in rather easily and then he just started pumping away.”

“And then you gave me a fabulous blow job. It was like a real live porn show.”

“Alice was giving you a hand job and playing with your balls. I told her that I wanted two cocks at the same time. She is very understanding.”

“Yeah, but she got her reward in the end. A mouthful of Ted’s cum from your pussy.”

“So, Alice says Ted has incredible staying power, but he didn’t last all that long before he came. And then he rolled over and went back to sleep. It wasn’t long enough for me to have an orgasm.”

“I can’t say I blame him, Cath. You know I don’t last all that long when I’m inside of you. The feeling is just too amazing to last a long time.”

“I know, but you always make sure I have at least one good orgasm; and most of the time it’s two or three.”

“Well, it’s a good thing Alice stepped in and got you off.”

“Yes, it is. Otherwise, I would have you fuck me right here in the shower. You could bend me over the sink and make me cum multiple times.”

“I’m afraid we don’t have time for that. Hey, there’s some dried cum in your hair. Let me get you some shampoo.”

I step outside the shower stall for a moment and retrieve a bottle of shampoo from the shelf. Catherine proceeds to shampoo her hair while I wash myself.

“Geez Rob, I couldn’t believe you shot your load all over me this morning, you really had a lot of cum. But I loved it. I don’t remember the last time I gave you a hand job. I guess I did pretty good, huh?”

“You did extremely well my love. Watching you make love and then having Alice eat your pussy was just too much for me to handle. I had a really intense climax.”

“I’m glad.”

“You know, I had this really weird dream this morning. Several topless ladies were painting my twelve-inch cock with watercolors and getting me all wet. One lady was squeezing my balls and telling the others to watch out because she thought I was going to cover all of them with my jizz. That’s when I woke up and Alice was squeezing my balls and you were giving me this incredible blowjob.”

“Holy cow Rob, I’m glad you don’t have a foot-long cock, it would never fit inside me. I like your seven inches just fine; thank you very much. The ladies were all topless, because you have been surrounded by hundreds of topless ladies here at the resort.”

“Maybe your right, we’ve never seen this many tits and cocks at one time, not even at Avila beach. I guess the surroundings somehow affected my dream. But what about painting my cock, that was weird.”

“Oh darling, you just have a fertile imagination.”

“Well, I’ll tell you one thing. If ever I was limited to only one pair of boobs in my life, they would be yours. They are plenty enough for me.”

“Well, I’m happy to accommodate you.”

Catherine and I rinse off for several minutes before I shut off the water and grab a couple of towels. We dry each other from head to toe. I concentrate on her tits, while she makes sure my cock and balls are completely dry. I move the towel down over her round tummy and smooth mons. She spreads her legs giving me room to dry her sweet pussy and voluptuous ass. As I lean down to dry her lower body my lips search out her stiff nipples. I suck each one and lick her crimson colored areole while I finish drying her off. Catherine spends extra time drying my cock. She can’t resist stroking my shaft several times.

“Rob, are you going to wear your cock-ring today?”

“I hadn’t given it much thought. Should I?”

“Yes, I think you should. I love how it holds your balls up and keeps you semi-erect all day. I’m proud to be seen with you and your cock. I suppose I’ll have to fight off the ladies and let them know you are already taken. I bet Fran would like to see you wearing it.”