Catherine Has a Special Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yeah, we have our appointment with her at one o’clock. I guess I can wear it today. And you should put your gold body chain back on. I love the way it looks on you. Hey Cath, you’d be surprised how many ladies like the purple color.”

“I can only imagine. I wonder if Alice and Ted are going at it right now?”

“Probably not, Alice said they would be waiting for us at the restaurant. I have to grab our bags and put them in the truck, so we will soon find out.”

Catherine and I finish drying each other and throw the towels in the hamper. We head back to the yurt wearing just our flip-flops. The sun is already starting to heat up the air. It’s a nice morning to be naked. We open the door of the yurt and shout ‘surprise’. But, no one is home. Alice and Ted are probably already having breakfast.

Catherine grabs my cock ring from the table and hands it over. I stretch the latex ring and slide it up around my balls and over my cock. It takes a couple of tries before I get my whole package surrounded. Catherine grips my cock and adjusts the ring to her liking. I’m semi-erect in a flash.

“Watch it there girlie, or I’ll be sporting a full hard-on any second.”

“That wouldn’t be so bad.”

She dons her gold body chain and wraps it around her Double-D’s. I connect the clasps around her waist, and we are ready for the day to begin.

*

Stay tuned for the final chapter to see how the day unfolds. I have a feeling our interview with Fran might take a crazy turn. And will Ted and Alice take us back to their yurt?