Catherine is Claimed

Story Info
A woman is claimed by her Mistress.
1.9k words
4.39
10.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a whirlwind week for Catherine. She'd been in a club one evening when Elizabeth walked up to her, very focused and intent. Catherine was slim and small breasted, with skin that was almost the colour of milk. Her shoulder length blonde hair was dyed burgundy along the bottom fringe and her blue eyes peered out from within dark, heavy eye makeup. She was not tall, and she still stood a fraction shorter than the small woman who approached her.

Elizabeth was full breasted and round bottomed, tan, with green eyes and red hair cut short. She smiled a lot as she introduced herself and once reached up to brush her finger tips across Catherine's cheek, a soft and casual but intimate caress.

They spoke for a long time, looking into each other's eyes, holding hands. Then Elizabeth revealed her secret aspect and took Catherine home with her.

A week had passed. Catherine knelt on a cushion in Elizabeth's home. She was nude. Heavy leather cuffs were buckled around her wrists and ankles and a soft black cloth covered her eyes. She had been allowed to see the heavy table with rings set along the edges and the base of the legs and the wide, heavy strap laying on it.

This was, as the saying goes, not her first rodeo. She was relaxed as she knelt, her palms on her bare thighs, but still excited. Her nipples were hard already, and her sex slick and wet. She knew what to expect. She was to be claimed.

Her thoughts went back to that first night, lying in Elizabeth's bed. Her hostess stood at the end of the bed and disrobed slowly, revealing her delicious flesh. She had pale tan lines that Catherine found cute beyond words. She also had a cock between her legs, half hard when Catherine first glimpsed it. Elizabeth took her that night for the first time, fucking her slowly and languidly until they both found their climax, then they slept with their legs entangled.

Catherine's thought returned to the present when she felt a small, soft hand on her elbow, bidding her to rise. She came to her feet gracefully and stepped surely even blind as she was led forward until she felt the hard edge of the table against her thighs. Hands pressed her forward until she was bent flat over the table and cords secured to the cuffs on her wrists, then cords were fastened to the cuffs on her ankles to keep her legs spread apart. She was bound, helpless, and she found this exhilarating. Her heart raced and she trembled in anticipation.

Hands caressed her, hands explored her, stroking her soft skin, down her back, across her bottom, down her legs, up her inner thighs, finally finding her sex, a finger tip sliding along her damp folds, spreading her pussy open, then slipping into her, probing her as she moaned and her hips moved involuntarily. A second finger entered her. Her breathing became rough and fast as those fingers slid in and out of her pussy, she wanted more, she needed more. The fingers withdrew without warning.

She gasped a moment later as she felt hands on her bottom, kneading her cheeks, spreading them apart, and exposing her tight rear hole to view. Warm breath washed over her skin and then she felt a wet and slippery tongue slowly licking along the cleft of her ass, teasing her, delicate touches of that tongue as it traced up and down between her cheeks, flicking over her tight rear hole lightly, alternating with gentle nips, soft bites into her tender pale ass, then those hands pulled her cheeks apart more, opening her wider, exposing her.

That wonderful tongue slowly circled her anus, closer and closer to that goal until it was making her moan as it squirmed and wiggled and pressed through that tight ring of muscle, stretching her open and making her push her hips back as far as her bonds allowed. It felt so good, so exciting, it made her tingle and giggle. Elizabeth pressed her tongue deeper, moving it and getting Catherine's tight asshole all slick and slippery and making the bound woman whimper. It made her head spin to feel that tongue slithering around inside her.

Catherine started to grind her pussy on the edge of the table, trying to rub her clit on the hard wood as her moans got louder, when suddenly the tongue was gone. She mewled sadly, sagging against the table and trying to catch her breath, then screamed when she felt the broad leather strap kiss her ass hard, leaving a wide red welt on her pale skin. Immediately the strap fell again, on her upper thighs, leaving another wide red mark and making her lunge into the table as she gasped, almost unable to breathe. There was a momentary pause, leaving her sprawled on the table, whimpering, and then the whipping began in earnest.

Elizabeth wielded that strap on Catherine's white flesh, turning it bright red from her knees to her lower back, the strap kissing her in a slow, steady, relentless cadence, falling on the left side to curl all the way around to the right so the tip popped her flesh. The sound of the impact on her flesh filled the room. She moaned and whimpered and yelled as tears ran down her cheeks and her sex got even more wet and swampy. Her hard, swollen nipples were being rubbed raw on the table as she jerked and screamed and writhed.

It stopped just as suddenly as it had began, leaving her limp and sobbing, her dark eye makeup running down her face in streaks, helpless in her bonds, pain layered with excitement and twisted pleasure filled her. She gasped and drooled on the table as she felt her abused flesh singing with delicious agony.

She heard movement, sensed that Elizabeth was close behind her, and then she felt a hand on her back, pinning her down, and the oiled crown of Elizabeth's cock pressing lightly on her asshole. Catherine moaned, a wanton and whorish sound, and tried to press back against it but could barely move due to her bonds restraining her.

"Who do you belong to, girl?" Elizabeth asked.

"You, mistress, I belong to you."

"Why have you come to me?

"For you to claim me, mistress."

"Good girl."

And with that Elizabeth began to press forward.

Catherine moaned softly as she felt her tight rear hole spreading open around her mistresses cock. She took deep breaths and tried to relax as she had been trained, accepting this intrusion into her body with love and devotion. She felt her tight ring of muscle burning as it expanded to admit Elizabeth's cock. It always hurt, this first moment of penetration, but she was disciplined and simply accepted it. Both of Elizabeth's hands were on her hips now, steadying her, and then she was in, the tip of her shaft popping through as Catherine squeaked softly. Her mistress paused for a moment to let her pet become accustomed to this, her hands gently stroking her flanks. After a moment Catherine pressed back as far as her bonds allowed her to move, forcing that wonderful cock a bit deeper into ass as a signal that she was ready for more.

Elizabeth put her hands on the girls hips and started to thrust forward, giving her a tender and slow impalement, letting her feel every bit of that thick cock as it slid through her asshole, making her pet moan and whimper and tremble, until her hips met her ass and she had hilted her full length into Catherine.

Catherine whimpered softly and took little gulping breaths as she felt that cock sliding up her ass, pain and pleasure weaving together in her. It filled her, it stretched her, it made her want more. She wiggled her ass and pushed back as far as she was able, pinned by Elizabeth's cock to the edge of the table. Elizabeth pressed up against her, bending over to kiss and lick her back as she held the girl and allowed her a moment for her body to adjust.

Catherine trembled in that tender embrace, then felt Elizabeth's fingers stroking her back before settling on her hips to grip them as she slowly withdrew her cock, letting it slide through her tight ring of muscle until only the crown was caught there.

"Such a good girl," said Elizabeth quietly.

With that, she began to fuck Catherine's cute bottom, long and slow strokes that went deep up her ass before being withdrawn, only to thrust back in. Catherine moaned and clenched her fists, feeling that thick shaft sliding in and out, feeling Elizabeth claim her, take her, use her. She rocked her hips back a bit to meet each thrust, whimpering as Elizabeth's pace quickened. She felt hot, gasping for breath now, her surrender and submission undeniable.

Elizabeth grunted each time she sank her cock into her pet, making her cute bottom jiggle when her hips met it, watching her cock disappear into her flesh. She laughed and slapped Catherine's ass several times, making the girl jerk and cry out, then gripped her hips, her fingers digging into that pale flesh, and fucked her hard now, ramming into her, driving her into the tables edge and making her squeal.

The sound of flesh meeting flesh filled the room, sweaty bodies moving together, both moaning now, crying out in delight as tan flesh met pale flesh.

As Catherine felt Elizabeth's thrusts grow frantic, her mistress fucking her ass with short jabs of her cock, she began to shake, the tension twisting inside her, making her cry out each time she felt that shaft slam deep up her ass. She wailed, a long undulating cry, the tide of pleasure rising, feeling her mistress coming to the brink, the edge of release, and then she screamed and bucked and writhed as her climax took her. Her inner muscles pulsed, contracting and releasing, milking that cock as it sawed in and out of her ass. She pulled against her bonds, her wrists burned raw, as she tried to ram her hips back.

This was all it took, the feeling of Catherine cumming so hard, and Elizabeth tumbled over the edge of her release, she yelled as she came, pounding Catherine's ass hard, filling her with her seed as the table scraped over the floor with the force of her thrusts, she hammered her cock deep into her pets ass until she was spent, laying on her back and trying to catch her breath while Catherine whimpered and mewled, limp on the table, only held up by the bonds on her wrists.

After a moment Elizabeth slowly eased out of Catherine's ass and unfastened the bonds on her ankles and wrists, catching the girl as she slid off the table to the floor and sinking down with her to cradle her in her arms. She kissed Catherine softly, brushing her lips across her eyes, her cheeks, her lips as her pet snuggled into her embrace; then looked her over. Catherine was a bit battered, her hips and thighs were bruised where she had been driven into the table edge over and over, her wrists and ankles were raw and red, and her bottom and the back of her thighs were still bright red from her flogging, but when she open her eyes and looked up into Elizabeth's eyes there was only love and acceptance in her expression. She stretched and smiled at her mistress.

Elizabeth bent down to kiss her forehead and speak a word.

"Mine."

Catherine nodded once and replied.

"Your's."