All Comments on 'Catherine's Big Day Ch. 02'

by kobayashimarrow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
make

make this bimbo keep guzzling cum. Use her 24/7 it's her only good quality, drinking cum.

otacon666otacon666about 5 years ago
Fucking awesome!!

Some ass to mouth between she and her friend

mia_deniermia_denierover 4 years ago
hope you continue

Extremely hot story, very well written. Hope Dario and his wife continue to break her in. Catherine deserves to be dominated and broken in any possible way. She deserves to be turned into another office slut and whore, while her husband will gratify her boss by giving him blow jobs, for doing this to his wife. On sex between the John and Catherine any more. John can't satisfy her anyway, but he can watch her on skype how she gets pounded on her desk by Dario, or he may listen to her on the phone, while she is on her knees eating pussy. Catherine will have so many more Big Days, won't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Have John turn the tables on dario & his wife by making them his bitch after John snaps and beats the shit out of dario with a baseball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Leave this stuff

To people who enjoy it. In my world, at very least , there Would be a divorce , a law suit or broken legs for Dario.

Really can't imagine who enjoys this fantasy. Thought it would just be husband and episode link , and skimmed through rest , hoping for justice and redemption. Guess those words don't apply here. No good guys , just victims and takers. I won't return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Johh in the real world would have killed Dario and divorced Catherine for letting herself be fucked by Dario forcing her to fuck for a promotion.

NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 2 years ago

Hot as hell,i''m jerking off,eating my precum as I read this.John's such a weak little pussy cuckold, eager and ready to allow a real man to take his place by fucking,using and abusing his wife in front of him, then sucking his big cum and pussy juice covered cock like a little bitch while wifey looks on. I'm sure it won't belong before John will be eagerly surrendering his tight ass up up to Dario, anxious to get his tight boi pussy torn up like his wife's asshole was. God I wish I was john. He He.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Love cum

I wish tonight that the 4 hot studs that my wife got off the streets strangers to gang bang.me sonshe can watch she dresed me like the whore i want to be i knowb5jwy love 5o dp my ass and fill it to brim and make me deep throat thair thick cocks and fill my greety mouth and swallow wll four loads all night love being a cum slut whore and cum.is so good cant get enough

rickylaw01rickylaw013 months ago

I thought this was a great story. You have a vivid imagination and your writing skill is excellent. I hope you continue this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous