Catherine's Nude Beach Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Petrified?"

"Petrified, yeah that's a good word for it. Samantha finishes covering his chest with sunscreen. And by the way, he was quite fit. Not quite a six-pack, but close. Next Samantha sits up and then dribbles some lotion along his hard shaft. I almost shrieked. Joshua just took it in stride. But, when she grabbed his cock and started rubbing him, he groaned and shot the biggest load of cum I've seen in a long time. He let loose with a half-dozen ropes of semen that covered his belly and chest. It was so erotic, and so surreal. I could tell he was mortified. Here is a young man thinking he has died and just gone to titty heaven, and then he blasts a load with barely a touch of his cock. Premature ejaculation."

I feel for the young man, we've all been there. I continue to stroke Catherine's pussy which is now really wet.

"Catherine do you know hot wet your pussy is?"

"I do, but please, let me finish. I told Joshua this was normal given the circumstances. Before he could say anything, Samantha and I bent over and slurped up all his cum. She licked everything from his chest and I cleaned up his stomach. He has such sweet young-man cum. The great thing about the kids is their staying power. Even though he shot an amazing load, his cock remained rock hard. Samantha resumed her stroking and I let him suck on my nipples. He played with my tits for several minutes before Samantha suggested that we move our fun to our hotel."

"Wow, so you took your young stud back for some proper fucking?"

"Well Joshua said that he lives in an apartment just two blocks from the beach, and that we could go there. And that's how two middle-aged ladies ended up in a college boy's living room. It was a typical college apartment with one wide couch, a big flat-screen TV with Xbox and Nintendo game consoles, and not much else."

"So, don't tell me, you ended up playing Call of Duty in the nude?"

"No silly, and keep rubbing my cunt, I'm almost ready to climb on your thick cock. As soon as we closed the front door, our clothes came off and Samantha and I sat on the couch and shared Joshua's cock. He stood in front of us and moved back and forth. I sucked his young cock and played with his hairy balls while he pawed my boobs. Then Samantha grabbed him and did the same thing. We could tell he was getting close to cumming again, his shaft was throbbing, and his legs started to shake. I was going to finish him off when the front door opened, and Joshua's roommate walked in."

"Oh my, I bet he wasn't expecting that scene. Did you finish Joshua?"

"Not right away, six eyes focused on the roommate while he focused on us. As you might guess, Samantha broke the ice by standing and walking over to the roommate. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast as an introduction. She asked his name and he stammered out, Allen."

"Allen is a very lucky guy, he walks into his apartment and is met with two naked ladies and then gets to play with some tits. Wow."

Catherine reaches over to my cock and strokes my shaft a few times. I'm ready to be buried deep in her pussy. I ask her if she's ready and she nods yes. We both sit up and face each other. Catherine scoots close to me and whispers that she wants to get into a tantric position and continue her story. She wraps her legs around my waist, grabs my shaft and pumps me a few more times. Her big boobs sway back and forth as she jacks me off. I move a little closer, pressing my cock against her wet inner labia.

"I'm ready for your cock."

I lift Catherine by her hips while she positions my shaft between her inner lips. She eases down on me and I fill her with my hard cock. Catherine grinds her hips into mine as we settle into a tantric position. We wrap our arms around each other and hold tight. Her Double-D's press into my chest and feel so good. Her erect nipples feel like tiny bullets against my chest. Our lips touch as our passion increases. Catherine's tongue invades my mouth while our bodies are held in a tight clinch.

"Rob, your cock feels so good, it's right where it belongs. I missed you these the past two weeks. Young cock just doesn't measure up."

"So, I take it, you fucked young Joshua?"

Catherine grinds her pussy down on me and continues her story.

"Well, Samantha doesn't let Allen move an inch before she reaches for his belt and unbuckles it. Then she unzips his pants and pushes them to the floor. His cock pops up, hard and ready to go. He appears about the same size as Joshua, with one big difference. His cock and balls are completely bare, not a hair in sight. Samantha is delighted and asks Allen if he shaves himself. He just nods, still looking for his voice. She tells him to remove his shirt and then Samantha drags Allen by the cock and pulls him over to the couch. Samantha sits down next to me and winks. That's our cue to resume our dick sucking."

I press my hard cock up into Catherine and she presses down against me.

I respond, "So, let me get this straight. The two of you are sitting naked on the couch. Each of you are staring at hard cock, getting ready to suck a couple of adolescent boys."

"Excuse me, they are in their twenties."

Catherine squeezes her pussy to emphasize the point.

"Roommates standing side by side with their shafts pointing straight ahead. I bet they never thought they'd be in that position. So, did you and Samantha suck their cocks?"

"Yes, we did. And like I said, Joshua was so close to cumming, before Allen arrived. Well, it didn't take long for him to blow his load down my throat. I held onto his ass and swallowed his jizz. It wasn't as much as his first ejaculation at the beach, but it was just as sweet. I looked over to Samantha and she was deep throating Allen with her lips pressed all the way against his groin. She sucked him off for a few more minutes and then she pumped his shaft rapidly trying to get him to spew. Samantha started to encourage Allen, telling to cum on her big tits. She continued her banter as she jacked him off. She kept asking Allen if he liked her huge tits; would he like to suck on her puffy nipples; and would he like to fuck her wet pussy. That was all it took. Allen started shooting cum all over her breasts. Samantha pumped and aimed his cock at her nipples and all around her boobs. He provided quite a coating of jizz."

"Geez Catherine, I'm getting close to blowing my load, you are quite the story teller."

"Don't you dare cum yet. You keep your cock hard and filling my cunt. So, there we are, I have a tummy full of cum, Joshua is still erect, and Samantha has her tits covered in Allen's spunk. I tell Joshua to go find a blanket and spread it out on the floor by the flat screen. He runs off and I bend over to Samantha and start licking the cream from her boobs. I suck her right nipple while she gathers cum in her hand and slurps it up. Allen just stands there looking dumbfounded with his cock still sticking out ninety degrees and rigid."

"So, you have another young stud with a cock that won't quit?"

"Yes, we do and we're ready to have our pussies filled. Joshua returns with the blanket and I get down on all fours. I tell him to kneel behind me and fill my wet pussy with his cock. He is all too eager to comply. I feel his shaft slide into me and wink at Samantha. She knows exactly what I'm thinking, and she pulls Allen over to the blanket and boldly states, fuck me young stud. Samantha kneels facing me on all fours while Allen fucks her. Our heads are inches apart and we each have a young cock buried in our pussies. We lean closer and our lips touch for an intimate kiss. That drove the boys wild. Suddenly, Joshua grabs my hips and starts slamming his cock into me. I must slow him down before he shoots another load. I would like this little session to last for a while."

I press my cock up into Catherine, "We're you able to take control?"

"Samantha jumped in to help. She pulled away from Allen and told the boys to lie down on the blanket. She said we that we call the shots and if they want to continue, they will have to mind what we say."

"I guess Samantha can be a real ball-buster, huh?"

"Yes, she can. Anyway, the boys laid down side by side and we mounted them. I must say, Joshua's cock felt good in this position, but nothing compared to you. Your thick shaft fills me completely. Samantha and I rode the boys for several minutes. We let them play with our boobs and pinch our nipples. I was feeling good and my climax was building. I found a nice rhythm of bouncing up and down when Samantha leans over and whispers 'Switch'. Before the boys knew what hit them, I was now riding Allen's cock and Samantha was on top of Joshua."

Catherine is getting me hotter and hotter with every new surprise. I can't believe she and Samantha double-teamed a couple of college students. Wow.

I must ask, "So, did Allen feel any different from Joshua?"

"No, not really. Like I said, their cocks were very similar. But, now I was determined to cum before Allen shot his load inside me. As I slowly rode his shaft, I reached down and rubbed my clit quickly. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my climax. I could hear Samantha pant and moan, so I knew she was close to her own orgasm. I let Allen hold my tits while I rubbed my clit. It only took a few more minutes before that familiar feeling welled up inside and I came. I could feel my juices flow as I silently enjoyed my body. As I rode through my orgasm, I felt a warm sensation deep inside my cunt. I opened my eyes and saw Allen's face contorted up in his own little world. I realized he just came in my pussy, although his cock remained hard."

"Oh, the staying power of young boys. Speaking of staying, did you and Samantha stay for an extended round of fucking?"

Catherine laughs as I continue to grind my cock against her hips.

"No, actually after I settled down, I looked over to Samantha. She experienced a pleasurable orgasm as well and was nodding to me as if to say, time to go. So, that's what we did. We helped each other stand and gather our clothes. Before the boys knew what was happening, we were dressed and out the door. We threw them a kiss as we opened the front door and ran to our car. Do you think that was mean?"

"Well, I would not be happy that you dined and dashed. But, boy what a story they can tell their friends. And, you did let them cum. I must laugh as I picture them laying on the blanket, with their cocks covered in cum and pussy juice watching you run away. I'll say it again, Catherine, you are so bad."

"Well my love, if I am that bad, then you should fuck my brains out right now to teach me a lesson."

"My pleasure."

With my cock fully engorged and buried deep in Catherine's cunt, I shift her onto her back and spread her legs wide. I lay on top of Catherine with my hands supporting my weight. My cock remains hidden, held between her folds as we maneuver into position. Our hips mold together; her smooth vagina feels so soft as I remain deep inside.

"Fuck me, Rob. Make love to me like no young studs can."

Catherine and I stare into each other's eyes. She wraps her legs around my thighs forcing me deeper into her center. I feel my glans push up against her cervix as I bottom out in her pussy. Our lips meet in a passionate connection. Our tongues move back and forth, from her mouth to mine.

"So deep, so deep. Slide that wonderful cock into me."

I lift my hips, pulling my cock up from within Catherine's cunt and push again. Her inner labia grips my shaft until only my tip remains within her pussy. Catherine draws me back in as her legs shift up and wrap around my waist. She has a tight lock on me. I maintain a steady rhythm sliding within her moist slit. I grunt each time I push deep inside. I feel my climax begin to build. I want to give her another orgasm before I unleash my cum. Catherine breathes deep every time I press her fleshy rear end into the floor.

"Keep fucking Rob, I'm going to cum again."

I move my hips faster, drilling into Catherine. Her pussy grips my shaft and every thought is on my cock and her cunt. I press my seven inches deeper and feel my seed rising from my balls as I get ready to fill Catherine's pussy with cum. Her body trembles as her second orgasm rolls through. Her inner flesh vibrates and pulses against my shaft. Her pussy squeezes my cock and begs for my cum. I thrust once more and hold myself against her as I release several jets of semen deep inside.

She unlocks her legs and pushes up against me as her orgasm continues to overwhelm her at the same time. I continue to bang away creating squishy sounds with each push. We smile and laugh at the noise we create. Making love with Catherine is the best. We are made for each other.

We roll to our sides as we catch our collective breath and stay locked together. Catherine kisses my lips, my cheek, my eyes, and my forehead. I return the favor and kiss her cheeks, her neck and her shoulder.

"Rob, I am now thoroughly fucked. Those college boys just don't compare. Let's get some sleep and then in the morning we'll make love again. I'll tell you about another nude beach adventure when Samantha and I met a nice Canadian gentleman with a nine-inch cock."

"Wait, what?"

12