Catherine's Nude Beach Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I love eating your pussy."

"After I was satisfied, Samantha said she needed to be filled with Will's cock. We pushed him onto his back and Samantha straddled him. I got some lube from the night stand, vanilla, my favorite, and covered Will's lance. Samantha spread her pussy lips and eased down onto his cock. Will's spongy glans split her labia as she lowered herself down. It was such an erotic sight to see his cock disappear within her folds inch by inch. I held onto the base of his shaft while Samantha lowered herself. She took nearly eight inches before she stopped. She said she was filled and couldn't take anymore."

"Wow, so even Samantha couldn't handle his huge cock?"

I pour another cup of coffee for Catherine as she continues her story.

"Yes, she said she was as far as she could go, so she began to slide up and down Will's cock. I kept my hand wrapped around his shaft as she bounced. I watched his shaft glisten with the lube and Samantha's juices. I used some lube and massaged his balls while they fucked and then I grabbed her boobs as they swayed back and forth. It was so much fun. Samantha would grunt every time she pressed down on Will. I started to encourage them and told her to fuck Will's giant cock. Then I told Will to split her pussy in two and to drive hard into her, make her cum. They moved so fast and became a blur, so I had to release his cock. I knelt beside Samantha, grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples. I kept whispering to her, fuck him baby, fuck his thick meat, fuck that cock, make him shoot his load. That drove her crazy and she exploded with a fabulous orgasm. Samantha flooded Will's cock with pussy juice. She couldn't take anymore and flopped down on Will. She was breathing hard with his hard cock still buried in her cunt."

"Did Will cum in Samantha's pussy?"

"No, she came so hard, she had to stop to catch her breath. I dropped down behind them and pulled his cock out, so I could lick up Samantha's cum. His cock tasted so good, covered in vanilla lube and Samantha's girl juice. So tasty."

"Geez, Cath, you are a nasty girl."

"Yeah I know, and you love it."

"So poor Will didn't get to have his own climax?"

"Well, I'm just getting to that. After I cleaned Will's cock, I invited him to fuck my tits. Samantha rolled off Will and laid on the side of the bed. Will and I changed places, so I could lay on my back with Will sitting over me. I pressed my boobs together and he slid his thick shaft through the tunnel of flesh. I loved having his nine inches slide back and forth. Each time he pushed up, I opened my mouth and took his spongy glans. I sucked or kissed his tip every time he slid forward. I told Will to give me his cum, to shoot his load all over me. I wanted his jizz to cover my tits."

"Did he give his jizz?"

"Oh yeah, I squeezed my boobs tight and he let loose a torrent of cum. As I held my breasts together, Will grabbed his cock and pumped his shaft. Each time he stroked, he unleashed a thick rope of semen. The first one hit my lips and I licked the sweet cum; then he shot several streams on my boobs and covered my nipples. One spurt landed on my forehead and hair. Will continued to masturbate and pumped a lot of jizz between my boobs and on my neck."

"It sounds like you received a real pearl necklace, several times over."

"I did. It was a lot of cum and a lot to clean up. I had help because by this time, Samantha had recovered from her climax and she licked and slurped the cream from my nipples. I gathered the cum from my forehead and neck to eat and then gathered the goo from between my tits and offered my fingers to Will. He licked and sucked my fingers clean."

"Well Catherine, it sounds like you had a very successful day at the beach with your nine-inch friend. I don't know about you, but I am really horny again and my cock is aching for a warm place."

"It was very successful. After out tryst in the hotel room, Will took us to dinner. We exchanged cell numbers and invited him to stay with us if he makes it this far south. Samantha and I are hoping to share his nine-inch cock again. After dinner, Samantha and I went back to our hotel and made love for several more hours. We took turns sharing our strap-on. My pussy was finally satisfied."

"I have a seven-inch cock waiting for you right now."

"Yes, you do. And I'm ready for it. Take me from behind Rob. Bend me over this kitchen table and fuck me. I need your cock right now. I crave your cock right now. Your cock is the only cock I've ever wanted."

I stand and push my boxers to the floor. My thick shaft snaps to attention ready to penetrate Catherine's pussy. I pull her to her feet and plant a hot, wet kiss on her lips. My passion rises by the minute. Our tongues intermingle as we press our bodies together. Catherine's Double-D's press into my bare chest. We break our embrace and she turns to bend over the kitchen table.

"My favorite position, Rob. Take me now."

I lift the hem of Catherine's dressing gown exposing her wide matronly ass. The ass I love. I spread her cheeks and guide my cock to the entrance of her cunt. Catherine spreads her legs to give me more room. I press my hips forward driving my seven inches deep between her labia. She approves and encourages me.

I pull my cock out just to tease her. I slide my shaft over her little starfish to stimulate her sphincter. I pull back and reach down to palm her vulva, amazed at how wet she it. I slide my hand up through her slit and contact her clit.

I guide my cock back to her puffy cunt lips and Catherine pushes back driving my cock deep into her pussy. I grab her hips to steady myself as I rock back and forth plunging inside Catherine. With each thrust, my cock flexes and the pleasure is intense. I want this to last, so I slow my thrusting. My hands are all over Catherine's ass, rubbing and massaging her bubble butt.

Catherine murmurs, "So deep, so deep."

I lick my finger, coating it with saliva and rub her O-ring. I love to stimulate her rear opening and feel the little ring of muscle. Fucking her pussy and playing with her ass gets Catherine hyped up.

She moans, "I want your hard cock in my ass. Fuck my ass you stud."

I pull my shaft from her pussy and press hard against her backdoor. I drill deep into her asshole. My thrusts intensify, and our bodies slap together each time I bottom out. The table shakes and my knees wobble as we push and pull against one another.

Catherine straightens her legs, pushing her ass higher. Her tight ring holds me in place and I relish the feeling. I push my shaft another inch into her tight ass. I use one hand to grab Catherine's hip and the other to cup her left breast. I hold her in position and press another inch further.

"Oh, gawd yes, fuck my ass. Fuck your dirty girl's ass. Fuck the ass of the dirty girl who fucked those college boys. Fuck the ass of the dirty girl who loves nine-inch cocks. Fuck the ass of the dirty girl who eats her neighbor's pussy. I'm a dirty girl."

I plant my feet firmly on the floor, grab her wide hips and push all the way into her backdoor. Her tight ring surrounds my pole that throbs endlessly. I pull and push with faster movement. Each time I push hard, I grind my cock deep into her ass and flatten Catherine against the table.

Catherine flexes her ass and traps my cock. Her fleshy ass cheeks provide a soft cushion. She grunts over and over, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

Catherine's legs shake, and I hold her in place with both hands on her hips. My cock is buried in her ass. Her climax peaks and she rides out her latest orgasm bent over in her favorite position. After several minutes she settles down and I remove my cock from her butt. It's time for me to blast a load of cum into her sweet pussy.

Catherine lays on the table totally spent. Her legs are jelly. I hold her hips tight and slide into her cunt, pounding for all I'm worth. I feel my cock throb as my balls tighten; a sure sign of my impending orgasm.

"Oh god Cath, I'm going to explode. Your pussy feels so good, you are so tight."

I move faster and my balls slap against her smooth outer lips. I reach my climax with silent determination and I explode. Stream after stream of cum travels up my shaft and splashes deep into Catherine. My cum mixes with her juices and drips down her thigh. My dirty girl loves her cream pie.

Catherine is pinned between me and the kitchen table until I can regain my focus. I stand and pull Catherine up with me. She turns, and we embrace.

"Rob, you know you are the only one who can satisfy me fully? You know these other flings are only for physical release. I'm only emotionally satisfied with you, my love."

"I know Cath, and I feel the same way. Although, you have to admit these extra flings are fun and exciting."

"OK, I admit it, they are fun and exciting and a little taboo. I mean, Samantha and I visited a lot of nude beaches and we saw a lot of couples enjoying themselves out in the open. We made a few new friends. It seems there are plenty of men and a few ladies who liked our big tits."

"So, there were other adventures besides the college boys and Mr. Nine Inches?"

"Oh yes, I recorded the entire two weeks in my diary. You'll have to read it soon. Just be sure I'm with you because your cock is going to be rock hard and I'll want all your cum."

I can't wait to read all about it.

12