All Comments on 'Catheter Play'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 2 years ago

my gods this is hot story, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a note to the author... there is no sphincter at the tip of the penis to the best of my knowledge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great! cant wait for more! thanks

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Entertaining

A fun entertaining story. Looking forward to more tales from this couple.

fazerman2474fazerman2474almost 2 years ago

Sounds like this could be a fun story. as someone that plays with catheters i do hope the husband has to wear a catheter for a day or so even a week, and go to work with it in.

fazerman2474fazerman2474almost 2 years ago

Further to my last. I first used a catheter many years ago. I'm an occasional nappy (diaper) wearer and read a letter in a adult magazine were someone used a catheter to make themselves incontinent, so gave it a go, and have done it myself ever since, though I often use a leg back as well. at least once a week I'll wear a nappy and catheter to bed, so I can sleep through the night (normally I wake every couple of hours to use the toilet). looking forward to the next chapter.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I had a girlfriend who like using sounds on me

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good idea but not "thru the prostrate" or "sphincter" LOL

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

A unique and unusual fetish story but written very well. Well enough for me to check out the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have had my catheter in for about a week and I got a big erection reading your story. I use a belly bag that makes my catheter completely inconspicuous. Therefore, I leave it in for a longer lengths of time. next time you do it, make sure you put it in all the way, inflatable bloom, and leave it in overnight, hooked up to a drainage bag ,he will enjoy it so much more . The next morning you need to have sex with him with the catheter in place. It will really blow his mind. I have sex with my wife regularly and my catheter in place. what a rush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES