Cathouse Tuesday - Kelli Signs Up!

Story Info
Mormon wife and mother signs on at Cathouse Tuesdays.
14.9k words
4.51
64.8k
88
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,563 Followers

Jenna sat at her desk interviewing another young Mormon wife. It wasn't that Jenna preferred hiring young Mormon wives, but that her clients couldn't get enough of them. Cathouse Tuesday wasn't another typical Nevada whorehouse. The girls weren't street hookers parading around inside wearing revealing clothes and talking dirty. These were genuine mostly blonde haired, blued women that were someone's wife, some child's mother.

Kelli was local, lived only minutes from the location.

"I've lived here all my life, on the same farm. Married my husband, my dad took him on as a partner at the farm. In typical Mormon fashion my Dad thinks he's a God himself. My husband as a partner gets us a mobile home to live in and an old farm pickup to drive to town and to Church. Very little cash although Dad throws us a bone from time to time to keep my husband from telling him to fuck off and leaving."

Jenna's eye brows raised a little at the "fuck off" comment knowing how religious these women could be when they would come to work. This Kelli may be a little spit fire.

"I've driven by here so many times since you opened and heard what goes on inside."

Kelli looked around the office and into the lobby just outside the office window. She didn't have an appointment and Jenna graciously agreed to see her.

"Could I do this? Could I let a man fuck me, cum in me for money?"

She was asking herself that question while Jenna was studying the young wife.

The word was out that the job was good money. A hundred dollars to fuck some man she hoped would be a stranger less the twenty percent for the house. Kelli heard there were some pretty good tips. Some of the women could get a premium price as well. Hell, rumor had it that half of the women in the area had turned tricks for money under the protection of Jenna and the infamous Cathouse Tuesday.

"Let me ask you this, is this strictly for the money or is the honeymoon over and you'd like to get some strange cock? This would be a good way to do it and make a little money to get your husband's approval? You will have your husband's approval, won't you?"

Now Kelli was nervous. She would never tell her husband, but the strange cock had a lot of appeal after five years on the farm and him mounting her from above and just pumping away until he got what he wanted. Yeah, that and three kids in five years! She had done her duty!

"Well, yes ... " Kelli stumbled with her words. "Some strange cock would be a good plus to the situation."

"Honesty! I like that!" Jenna smiled. "How active would you want to be? Basically, how much money do you want and how often do you want to do it?"

"I guess." Kelli blushed. "As often as I could and as much as I can."

"Some wives say once a week or once a month would cover the bills or buy what they want. Then they get into every week and several times a week and then multiple clients per night. I've got girls that get 1099's for thirty to fifty grand per year. Do you think you would be a thirty to fifty grand per year girl, Kelli? I mean you are cute enough and have the figure for it if you want it to turnout that way."

"Oh, gosh! Thirty to fifty grand. That's more money than we ever dreamed about. Golly ... how many men would that be?"

Kelli's head was swimming about all that cock.

"Well, minimum scale, and I think you would do better than that, Kelli, would be ten guys per week times fifty two weeks would be Forty-One Six. Do you think you might be a Forty-One six Mormon wife, Kelli?"

"Oh, Crap! I never gave any thought to that many men inside me."

"I just testing you to see if you really wanted a job or just some now and then adventure. Of course, it wouldn't have to be a man a night. Most of the women come in two or three nights a week and do multiple men. That way they have most nights home with their husbands and kids.

"Oh, fuck! That sounds even more incredible."

"Then we have some that work nights elsewhere and come in after work on their nights off. Some of them are single. Most are married. For the singles ones it's better than dating and there is the money part of it. Really popular with the divorced ladies. The nights the ex has the kids Mommy is out here fucking a couple of guys."

Kelli sat with the image of all those cocks and all those dollars signs rushing through head when Jenna made the offer.

"So Kelli, how many nights would your husband want you to work?"

"Well, I'm guessing two maybe three. We've really only discussed doing it and if I would, not so much the details. How does it work anyway?"

"We usually don't have but a few girls hanging around the lobby. And, it's always pretty discreet. It's mostly who is too extra horny that night to stay at home with the family. One time here and the a guilt trip at home will mess up your marriage. Be absolutely certain that both of you are on board and get back to me."

Jenna stood up to indicate the interview was over. It looked to Kelli that she was in after a reaffirmation with her husband. Now it was time to go home and seal the agreement with him. The feeling in Kelli's mind was "fretful" to say the least.

Kelli drove home to her parent's house to pick up her kids. Her mother would shit if she knew her daughter had just been to a whore house to get a job even though it was "The Whorehouse" in the area. Getting accepted at Cathouse Tuesday would be an honor like making captain of the cheerleader team, which Kelli had been three straight years in high school.

"Everything okay in town?"

"Sure, Mom. Fine."

Kelli was realizing how wet he was in her panties. The lie while looking her Mom in the eye and then seeing the faces of her babies happy to see Mommy didn't bother her a bit. She was headed down a path and some deception towards her loved ones wouldn't be a bother to her.

As she drove up to their trailer she was thinking she wanted to fuck enough guys to get her out of the place. Maybe not so much move from the farm, but get a new trailer, maybe a doublewide. This one had been home to farm hands for twenty some years and needed to be burned to the ground and replaced.

She carried the two youngest inside with the oldest following behind. She looked the place over and spoke to herself under her breath, "Yes, I've definitely need to start fucking some guys. Her panties got a little more damp. It was a night she hoped her husband wouldn't be out in the fields too late. She started dinner with the idea of finishing it when he came in.

As soon as her husband came in, dirty from the fields, she gave him a hot "fuck me" kiss.

"Wow, what's that all about?"

It's not that she hadn't given him a hot "fuck me" kiss before. This was a hot "fuuuuck me" kiss.

"I did it! I stopped in there today! I did it!"

He took a quick glance at the kids.

"I never thought you would do that. I thought you were messing with me. Jesus, Kelli!"

"You were all for it! Jenna is so nice and it's eighty dollars every time someone ... " She looked at her kids to see they were not listening. "Fucks me!"

"I mean ... did you sign up or something already? You didn't ... uh ... you didn't ... you know ..."

"No silly! It was just an interview." Then in almost a whisper, "It's not like I'm some kind of whore!"

Then she realized what she had said and giggled. He gave her a blank stare.

"Come on, Honey. You said it would be okay. We've got to get the kids out of this shit hole."

Justin knew by the rumors that he wasn't going to be the only guy with a wife fucking guys for money. It seemed a little different with the reality staring him in the face. Yet, there wasn't any challenging her enthusiasm. His wife was going to do this.

"What do you do next?"

"Get your okay for certain. No hard feelings, no hatred because some guy fucked me, no jealousy."

"I can't clear it on no hatred, no jealousy. I'm going to be jealous, but I won't be kicking some guy's ass for fucking you!"

"Okay. I'm going to call Jenna. I love you!"

There was some commotion and laughter and then the call ended.

"As soon as we eat I'll go over there. You can catch the dishes and put the kids to bed."

Justin looked a little stunned.

"You're gonna ...?"

"No, fill out some papers and have some photos taken for the catalog."

"There's a catalog?"

"Well, it's for their office. It's not online or anything. Customers browse the catalog and Jenna's husband calls for the girls to come it. That way I can be with you guys more rather than sitting around half naked with men looking at me."

Again, the idea made sense, but left her husband stunned with the idea of men looking at his wife in a hooker catalog.

With dinner over Kelli appeared from the bedroom wearing a regular dress like she would wear to church and light makeup.

"I thought you'd look a little more like a prostitute. I mean ... well, I meant it in a nice way."

"I'm sure if there was a nice way to say the mother of you kids looks like a prostitute, then you nailed it. The reputation of the place is that you are fucking somebody's otherwise innocent wife, mother of children, a church lady, not some nasty hooker off the street."

Isn't it a little late to be going over there?"

"Late to go over there? No they are open until one in the morning. This is the start of prime time, Sweetie!"

When Kelli got there Jenna hugged her and then held her back to look at her.

"Something wrong? Should I have worn anything else?"

"No, that's perfect. Absolutely perfect just the way you are!"

Jenna took her paperwork and identification information. She led Kelli to the main lobby area to a man behind a desk. The desk looked like a control room at an airport.

"This is my husband Porter, Kelli. He has the camera set up in room three for your photos."

Porter led her back to room three. Most of the other doors were closed.

"Let's start with an aloof smile and look slightly away from the camera."

A couple of shots later.

"Okay. Glad you didn't wear your Jesus Britches. Take off the underwear and put the dress back on."

Kelli looked shocked and looked around the room for some privacy.

"If you think about it, in the next few minutes you'll be opening up to show the camera all you've got."

The young wife blushed and pulled down her panties and tossed off her bra. Porter couldn't take his eyes off her. Kelli labeled him a "tit man" and the verified that judgment as his eyes remained focused on her perfect natural C-Cups.

"Kelli, the camera loves you. Just relax. Pull your dress down in the front and expose you boobs again."

There wasn't any hesitation as she showed her tits in a photo pose many men would see. Men that would probably fuck her. A couple of more shots of her tormenting smile as she showed her tits some more. Moving along to a teasing pose with her dress lifted at the skirt to show her pussy.

"Wait a moment. I'd say you need to trim the bush. Actually for you, I'd shave it. It will make you look almost illegal and men love a bald pussy. It will make cleanup easier and remember that your pictures compete against all the other ladies that work here."

It sounded outrageous, Porter talking to her like that. Kelli could feel herself getting wet though.

"Uh, should I come back?"

We can finish now and get your pictures out there. We've got scissors, shave cream, and a disposal razor right here. Self confidant Porter got up to get them from the wash area.

"Sorry, one of the girls beat me to it. I'll be right back."

Things were raging inside Kelli. Her cunt dampened as her mind lost a little of it's grip on the situation. What would Justin say when he found his wife with a shaved twat?

"Okay, all set. Here you go."

"You mean right here?"

"Sure. There's hot water in the sink."

"Uh, I've never shaved down there. I'm not sure how."

Things were happening fast in Kelli's mind. Even faster with her pussy. Jesus Christ! What would it be like to let the owner's husband shave her pussy. Every part of her was saying let him do it. So ...

"Do you want to do me? I mean shave me down there?"

Porter didn't answer. He put a fresh towel at the foot of the bed and motioned her to lie back on it. Kelli tossed her dress and dropped back on the bed. Her legs came open like assisted by a spring. Porter got a full cunt shot at the young wife and mother. Kelli felt a delirious feeling rush through her body. She had opened herself up to a stranger. Her pussy lubed up a little more.

She watched him wet a towel with hot water from the sink and press it to her pussy mound and nether lips. It felt good. After a few minutes she wondered if it would make her orgasm for him. Then came scissors. The snipping down there made her a little nervous. Then the cool menthol of shaving cream. After another minute or so the first stroke of the razor. Each swipe of the blade sent her towards the edge. When he finished and wiped her with another warm towel she felt herself start to cum.

"Stop!"

"Oh, right on the edge?"

"Yes, oh my God!"

"We can't send you home to your husband like this can we?"

"No ... please!"

Porter put his face in her freshly shave slit and ran his tongue up her clit. That's all it took. Kelli was gone! Over the edge? Fuck, over the rainbow, over the moon!

Her cunt mound hit his nose hard as she bucked hard against his face when the orgasm hit. He held in there. She expected his nose to bleed.

"God Damn! That wss fast and hard!" She thought. "What would have happened had he rammed some cock inside me?"

After a few recovery moments Kelli went back to posing. Full cunt shots didn't bother her at all now. She was in full sex mode and loving it. Some noises starting coming through the wall from the next room. Kelli raised her eyebrows in a look at Porter.

"Somebody's a good actress." Kelli commented.

"Oh, no! That's Tracy. That's very much real. Every guy gets her off and she isn't quiet about it. Do you think that might be you soon?"

"I don't know. All in all this has been a pretty wild day!"

"Well, I'm sure you'll get right into it. After you've been here for a while maybe you can toss me a free one."

Kelli blushed deep red. God, she was thinking about fucking him right then. Her cunt was on fire for some cock and the ten minute drive home would seem like forever.

"So, this is one of the rooms where we do business. They are all the same except for the decor. Pile of towels and wash cloths. Use them as you need them. A big stack of sheets. All the beds are full size. Just pull a fitted sheet over the mattress when you are done. Make sure the sheet is clean for the next couple in. The dirty stuff goes in the big laundry cart. Remember those rules and you and the other girls should get along just fine."

"Anything else?"

"Not from me. Jenna will talk to you on the way out."

"How did it go?" Jenna asked.

"Fine. A bit of a whirlwind."

Kelli wondered if Porter would tell her about shoving his face in her cunt.

"Okay, customers pay up front. Whether cash or credit card we pay you in cash when you leave. You'll have to pay self-employment each quarter. We will help you with the forms if you need it."

Porter walked up to them.

"Kelli, here's a n SD card of the photo shoot. I'm sure your husband will want to know what the other men are looking at."

She reached out to take the card with an "oh, shit!" look on her face.

"Don't worry." Porter added. "I'm sure he'll get a rise out of them as much as your potential suitors."

Potential Suitors? Kelli hadn't thought of them as potential suitors. She'd wait awhile before using the term around her husband.

"I'll put your photos in the catalog. Is there a time or day that you wouldn't be available?"

"My husband plans on covering with the babies. If he's working I can drop them off with my mother."

"Great! Is there anything you don't like to do?"

Kelli looked a little blank.

"I mean sexually. We don't allow anal here, but how do you feel about sucking cock for extra money?"

"Uh ... how much extra money?"

"It's and extra fifty, so you'll get forty plus the eighty for fucking the guy."

"Yeah, I think I can do that."

"Any body wanting a blow job has to wash their dick first, so it's just swallowing the cum or getting it shot on your boobs. Whichever he prefers."

"Eww! I'm not sure about swallowing."

"You can spit it out if you want. Some guys like that if you're dramatic about it. Most of the girls get to liking the swallowing part pretty quickly. Of course, most men only need to come once so they won't pay for a double, especially if they can't get it up a second time for you. So, not so often, but I had to ask."

"I hope I've been here a few times before I have to do it."

"One last thing. How about black people? Would you fuck a black guy?"

"I suppose. I wouldn't see why not."

Jenna wasn't sure what answer to expect, but was pleased with the response. Little Kelli wasn't going to have any downside.

"Let me ask you this. We have a couple of guys that like to get to be the first to fuck a wife when she first cheats for cash. We can hold your photos to see if one of them wants to pay extra. I'd tell them $500. It might take a few days to get their go ahead and we might catch them without the money. You can wait for that or have me put you in the catalog right now."

"Put me in the catalog. I want to get strange cock and cum in me."

Jenna walked her to the door and watched her walk to the old farm pickup.

"I'm going to make a lot of money on that little cunt!" She muttered to herself.

The drive home was like a dream world. She had done it. She was signed up and ready to go. The ten minute ride home went quickly. She sat in the truck a few minutes thinking about her babies and her husband inside the old single wide. The next time she came home like that she'd have a stranger's seed up inside herself. So much to tell Justin. Shaving her pussy. That pesky SD card in her purse.

Justin gave her a look as if afraid to speak, afraid to ask.

"Hi, Sweetie. The kids in bed okay?"

"The baby was a little cranky. She may be getting something."

"I'm sure she's fine. I need you in the bedroom."

"What?" Justin wondered, "What the fuck? Se wasn't going to check the kids?"

Kelli hadn't put her underwear back on so it was just a flick of the wrists and she was naked. Naked in a protected way with her back turned, showing her round little ass. Her husband hurried out of his t-shirt and shorts. The Kelli leaned into the bed spun around and landed fully spread for him, cunt in full view. Justin's eyes popped.

"Holy fuck, Kelli. You shaved your pussy?"

"They told me it would make me look almost illegal and give me some advantage with the photos. A little easier to wipe myself clean ... and I was getting a little wooly down there. You like it?"

"Oh, yes! Hell yes!"

Her husband put his face right where Porter had his a half hour or so earlier. It was going to be hard for men to see Kelli's bald cunt and not want to bury their face in it. That's where Justin was, taking over where Porter left off, not that she dare tell him, of course.

The bald cunt thing and the swirling tongue had both minds spiraling. Kelli was hot and after creaming his mouth good exploded with a girl orgasm towards his throat.

Kelli had to have him fuck her. Her husband needed to strongly pound her cunt and blow a load in his wife. Fucking like rabbits? Rabbits would be jealous. It was the fuck of a lifetime for both of them.

They lay in that mysterious afterglow where the world seems right. Husband thinking about what he just got from his wife being given to other men. The use of her cunt and taking a load of cream from their balls in her cunt for money. And, Kelli thinking about the use of her cunt and taking a load of cream from their balls in her cunt for money. She was wondering if her husband would be up to fucking her again.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,563 Followers