Cathouse Tuesday - Kelli Signs Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entry was what he expected since ten inches had pulled out of her maybe a half hour earlier. Sure it was slick with their juices, but Justin could feel the head of his cock open her up as her entered. He had hit her depths in the past. Good luck from now on. Fucking wise it was pretty good. No longer snug and the fact knowing someone else fucked his wife put a challenge to it.

From Kelli's point of view, sure he thought he was doing pretty good even though he was floundering in her. After a good cunt pounding she was managing pretty good to tighten enough to make him think she was giving her pleasure. She could feel his entry open her up and was surprised at the sensation.

Kelli was prepared to wait for him to cum in her quickly and then fake an orgasm with him his. Instead he lasted much longer than she expected and when it came time to fake one and strong one overtook her instead.

Both were breathless and both were very pleased with themselves. It left them both thinking that they had never fucked like that before in their marriage. If there was a downside, this sure wasn't it.

Kelli showered, her husband followed. When he got out she was dried off and naked in bed looking like she wanted fucked again. She was wanting fucked again, but the thought was about the phone ringing the next evening and her welcoming another stranger or two into her married pussy while her husband took care of the kids at home.

The next day the phone call in the afternoon instead of the evening. Kelli had been caught up in thinking about the next illicit fuck and there was no way she was turning one down. She had been going through the motions all day when she got the call.

"Kelli? Can you come in."

She looked at the clock. 2:15. Sure. See you in a few."

The immediate thought went from another cock to her mother. She'd have to keep the kids. Justin was working the fields. Mom needed to come through or she'd have to leave the kids in the truck unattended.

"Sure. I can watch the babies. Pick me up a gallon of milk and some mayonnaise while you are in town."

Mom thought that a trip into town must mean a trip to the grocery store. She handed her five dollars. Kelli kissed her little ones good bye and drove off to get fucked at Cathouse Tuesday and her mother didn't have a clue about what her little daughter was up to with her afternoon trip.

Kelli drove into the parking area and parked the old truck. Something about the place was drawing her to it. The closer she got the more she felt the pull like a huge magnet aimed at her vagina. She felt like running towards the front door. Instead she tried to me nonchalant about her eagerness to breed. The patience was killing as she practically launched herself through the front doors.

When she went to speak to Porter her suitor rose from his seat and joined them.

"Kelli, Patrick. Patrick, Kelli."

"Room three." Kelli giggled.

"Sorry." Occupied. Room Six, across the hall.

"Who cares!" She thought.

She and Patrick went into room Six and closed the door. For a mid-afternoon fuck she was expecting someone about Sixty, give or take. The man was pleasant and polite. No degrading the hooker tendencies.

"You probably don't remember me, Kelli. I know your Mom and Dad, and your sister. The one married to David. David's my son.

"Oh, my gosh! Of course. I know you. I just wasn't ..." She paused.

"Expecting to fuck someone that knows your family?" He finished the sentence for her.

"That's embarrassing. I should have recognized you."

"So, are we okay? I mean when I saw you at the wedding my thoughts went to fucking you. You couldn't have been much more than ... how old?"

"Well, let's just say too young for you to be thinking that."

"You're not to young to me fuck you now! It will be worth the wait. When I saw you in the catalog I new I had to fuck you."

"Sure. I think I'm going to enjoy this."

Her pussy let up enough to let her think. Her sister's husband's father, and he knew her Mom and Dad. Fuck them! They'll probably find out sooner or later. I'm not doing anything illegal in Nevada, not in this county anyway.

By then Kelli had taken off her shirt and was working on her bra. She had an effect on men. Patrick stood and watched. Her shoes and shorts and then tiny panties came off. C-Cup boobs and a shaved snatched. Patrick was ready, His clothes came off quickly.

"Patrick was in pretty good shape. His wife should be fucking him." She thought. "His penis wasn't going to be a challenge. Justin may have this one beat."

Still she really wanted to fuck him. Patrick could sense it on her. He fucked his length into her. A new cock, same good feeling. She didn't need to be ripped apart to appreciate a good fuck. Another sincere orgasm. There was even a little tremble in her while they were fucking away. She could use this every day and often. Call it career planning. Patrick told her he'd sure be back to fuck her again later.

"I have to be home by eleven." She joked.

"I didn't mean today." He joked back.

She changed the sheet and went to Porter at the desk.

"All clear?" She asked

"All clear. Another very satisfied customer."

He handed her the envelope.

"That's in cash. He paid in cash. Put it in your pocket. Don't worry about taxes on it. The twenty will go in our pocket, too."

"You can stay if you like. Hang around and talk to me in case another client comes in. Problem might be those two prowling the lobby. They hang around hoping to grab a walk in off the street before they see the catalog. You'd piss them off if you stole one out from under them."

"They don't look so bad."

"Looking bad isn't the problem. It's that you look some damned fuckable."

"Why, thank you, Porter. Mom's watching the kids. Gotta go."

"Probably see you later."

"Let's hope so!"

She knew Porter would follow her with the camera to the truck. She pulled up her shirt and bra for another tit flash. She really liked Porter and being a little flirty couldn't be bad for business.

Ah, facing mother. Kelli drove in to the store to get the milk and mayo for her. When she drove up her mom was on the front porch with the kids. Kelli dragged the bag out of the old truck and started up the walkway. She looked up at the mom and rather than regret felt amusement. How many moms would watch the kids while their mother was fucking around on her husband?

"Probably thousands, hundreds of thousand? Millions something?" Kelli thought to herself with a chuckle.

What she had was a sticky, messy cunt in soaked panties and a desire to fuck someone else as soon as possible. Kelli exchanged the groceries for her youngest and herded the other two towards the truck.

"Did I owe you any more money for this stuff? Five dollars probably wasn't enough."

"Don't worry about it, Mom. It's fine."

Then the short drive up the road to the old trailer, the residence that once was home to the farm hand. I guess that farm hand would be her husband. They were the farm hands now and her father treated them as such. Kelli sat in the truck and looked at the place before getting out.

"What a dump! People shouldn't have to live like this. Especially family."

Kelli got the kids inside and entertained with the TV. She had chores and housework to do. It would go better now that she had a fresh sperm injection and another eighty dollars, this time non-taxable cash, in her pocket. Telling Justin about it might be an adventure. He was supposed to know about her going on her expeditions. Instead he was back in the fields and his mom had to keep the kids.

Time went quickly as the young Mormon wife enjoyed the seed that would slide out from her and into her underwear. A wet spot showed through her shorts now. A little after six her husband was home. Six to six, six days per week for about two hundred dollars, a place to stay, and some free meat and access to the garden.

Kelli wasn't the only one being fucked here. Nobody can fuck you over like family.

Kelli liked the "fuck" word. She used it now that it was also her source of income. Her mom would have died to hear her use it, her husband chewed her out good when she once let it slip before the kids were born. Now "fuck" was part of life along with "cunt" and "cock". Kelli reveled in the sound of it. Used it often when out of ear shot such as "I've got to do the fucking laundry" and like "I've got to fucking fix Justin's dinner", "what the fuck is wrong with this fucking thing!"

The kids fussed through supper. They always got a little cranky after a little time with grandma. Justin seemed tired. She knew his thinking about other men fucking her was costing him sleep. She had spied on him in the kitchen the night before jacking off into the sink in sort of a peculiar sign of approval of what she was doing.

Justin washed dishes with her after supper. He got a lot more helpful after she fucked another guy, especially the guy with the ten inch dick. She was trying to work in her getting fucked that afternoon when he ask her how her day had gone.

"Pretty much the same except that Tuesday's call me in. I got picked from the catalog again. You would have liked this guy. His dick was smaller than yours."

It made him laugh. Then ...

"So, you made my mom watch the kids while you just went out and fucked some guy?"

"Yeah ... I guess ... " She paused looking for a bad reaction.

"That's pretty fucking funny actually. She'd shit if she only knew!"

Justin was liking the new using of the "fuck" word, too.

Kelli's phone rang. The ID said "Porter".

"Hey, Kelli. You're up again. Can you come in?"

She looked at Justin.

"Looks like I got picked again. Can I go?"

"Sure, I've got this. Have fun. Get yourself a good fucking!"

"Get myself a good fucking." She talked to herself as she backed the old truck into the road. "Is there such a thing as a bad fucking? I don't think so."

It felt good to steer into the parking at Tuesday's and hurry to get through the front doors. She spoke to the security guard and looked around the lobby to see who her new suitor might be. As she got to Porter a younger man rose to come to the desk.

"Shit! It couldn't be!"

"Kelli this Kyle. Kyle Kelli. Suite 7 folks. Enjoy yourselves."

Porter was anxious to spy on Kelli fucking another client when he sensed something wrong.

"Problem Kelli?"

"Yes, there is a problem. This asshole and I graduated high school together."

"All those times in high school I begged you to go out with me you turned me down. Guess who's fucking me now."

"You're still irritating, Kyle. You kept asking me out when I was dating and going to marry Justin. And, there was no way I was going to been seen with such a nasty, foul mouthed, smoker of a piece of shit. I mean really. Do you remember grabbing your dick and telling me I didn't know what I was missing?"

"Well, I guess you're about to find out, Sweetheart."

"Don't you ever call me sweetheart!"

It had been rough for Kelli. Smartass, rode a motorcycle, smoked cigarettes, and rumors of marijuana and drugs. Just a nasty mouth. Kelli figured he probably never got married and had to hire hookers for a sex life.

"Oh, fuck!" A myriad of things went through her mind as she thought back about Kyle and his hoodlum friends that included an older brother that served time in prison for sexual assault.

"Can you kids work it out in the room?"

Porter gave Kelli the sign of money my rubbing his thumb over his index finger. He looked right at Kelli.

"You need to work this out or you're going to owe Tuesday's twenty dollars commission on nothing and you wasted a trip over here."

"You don't even have to say a word to me." Kyle sounded almost apologetic. "All I want you to do is fuck me. Let's say it's for old time's sake."

Kelli was fuming as she walked him to room seven and closed the door.

"Kyle, how the fuck did you even know I was here?" She demanded.

"I come here. When I saw your picture I knew I was going to fuck you. Hell, by the time I got through those full tit and cunt shots I almost came to your house to try that sweet pussy of yours."

"Still obnoxious I see."

Kyle was undressing. Kelli took off her shirt and bra. Kyle drooled at her tits. By the time she got off her shorts and hooked her thumbs into the band of her skimpy undies her nemeses was naked and a goodly sized cock was hard, erect, and pointing right at her.

"My God!" She thought."

That revelation caused her to pause and stare for a few seconds. Kyle caught her looking.

"I see you staring at what I told you that you were missing. Eight inches, Baby. Impressed, huh?"

"Humpfh! I've fucked bigger!" She scolded.

"Yeah, I'll bet, but not with that husband of yours. We showered together in high school. That's why I tried to get you to date me. Sorry now, huh? You should have given me a trial run first!"

Kelli wanted to punch him. Then again there was that eight inch dick pointing right at her crotch. The young wife turned towards the bed and leaned over on to offer Kyle her married cunt from behind. Feel him, not look at him was her theory. She wanted his big cock inside her. She'd have to listen to him, but not look at him.

Damn! Kyle was opening her up as he slowly savored the feeling of his cock sliding inside the girl that wouldn't give him a second glance in high school.

"Who says time and money wasn't wouldn't accomplish goals? I've waited five years to get my cock in you Kelli and all it took was a hundred dollars."

Kyle said that as he buried the whole eight inches up against her cervix, Never in a million years would she have guessed that some day she would be clenching around this nasty bastard's cock.

"I guess it was you that said that Kyle. Now shut up and fuck me. If you cock didn't feel so fucking good I'd kick your ass out of this room."

A little secret that Kelli hadn't even told her husband. Since she started fucking other guys it was easier for her to cum quickly, more intensely, and more often. This first minute with Kyle ended with him making her orgasm. God forbid that this asshole would know he made her cum the first minute his cock was in her.

Still, it was good. Really damned good! Maybe it was the hate fuck part of it. Letting someone fuck her that she so thoroughly despised. Here was Kyle as much as she hated him with eight inches of hard cock plunging deep in the pussy and soon she would welcome his seed into her cervix to mix in here uterus for an egg to mate with.

"Welcome Kyle's seed into my womb? Did I really think that?"

She was realizing the absurdness of the whole idea of her letting him fucking her. Not just that, but she was all out fucking him back.

"OMG! I'm fucking Kyle Jeffers. Kyle fucking Jeffers!"

Kyle Jeffers! The guy girls wouldn't date in high school except maybe Emily Johnston. Emily would fuck a snake if she knew it wouldn't bite her and a snake pretty much described Kyle Jeffers.

Kelli's vagina had been in charge of her brain for several minutes. Kyle fucking Jeffers didn't matter any more. It was the burning desire to mate with who ever had such a cock stuffed in her. Not that mating would really happen with the monthly timing and the little pill she took every morning. Yet, as orgasm after orgasm overtook her the more she reacted to the idea of Kyle fucking Jeffers knocking her up.

She could feel him swell the tiniest bit more. She waited for a surge of cum to deliver his seed into her. The strokes were faster, then slowed down as if he were to try to hold it. She felt it pulse at first, then flood into her. Kyle fucking Jeffers had just cum in her. Her orgasm shook them both leaving them mutually satisfied. Kelli turned to face him, once again giving him a frontal view.

"That was nice, Kyle!"

Suddenly not the enemy.

"I'll bet now you wish you would have fucked me in high school."

Okay then. Same old Kyle fucking Jeffers.

"It was nice, Kyle. But, you're still an asshole."

"Well, I'll be back. I wouldn't mind doing this every week."

She'd fuck him again. Again and again. Any time he wanted. Of course, you couldn't tell Kyle fucking Jeffers that.

Kelli changed the sheet, looked around the room and thought, "Kyle fucking Jeffers. Who, knew?"

Back at Porter's desk he had watched most of Kelli getting fucked and her aggressive attitude back at her suitor.

"That worked out great. It seems like you two got along. I didn't have to turn the sprinklers."

A man was looking at the girls being featured on the computer catalog of Tuesday's. Porter spoke.

"This is Kelli."

The man looked up.

"Oh, my gosh. It is you Kelli." He looked at Porter. This is her. I want her."

Kelli knew who he was right off. He was the farm's veterinarian. Kelli had worked with him several times in the past when any of the animals would get sick. He was late sixties, always cowboy slim and in great shape. He'd always offer Kelli a stick of gum when he'd visit. This wouldn't be that kind of stick her wanted to offer her now.

She started to call him mister. He told her to call him Chuck. His wife had died the summer before and this must be the way he let's off steam.

"Okay, Kelli?" Porter asked.

"Yes, fine. Different room please."

Porter sent them to Room Two. Chuck expressed the surprise of his luck finding her there. He was like a grandfather figure to her. This would be an experience with their ages twenty-three and very late sixties. Kelli was curious about his cock. A little left over from Kyle and her own juices would make her wet for the old animal Doc.

"The curious part of me makes we wonder if when I saw Kyle Jeffers back here if you were fucking him."

"Do you know Kyle?"

"He's always per an oddball piece of shit. My cousin is his grandmother. I don't even think she likes him. If there is something worse than a black sheep in the family that would be him."

The conversation ended there as then Kelli stepped into Room Two and started to undress. Chuck was keeping up with the disrobing. It was going to be different to fuck somebody she had know most of her life.

"I knew you were going to be really something when I first saw you the first time and I checked your 4-H calf. What was his name?"

Kelli laughed.

"It was Tenderloin. Dad named him. Kind of a cruel joke, especially when he took Grand Champion as was auctioned to the local hamburger stand. I still remember the lighted sign saying 'our burgers are Grand Champion beef this week' all lighted up."

Kelli assumed the expected position on the bed. Legs innocently open with her outer lips flowering open in anticipation of Old Chuck shoving his cock in her and also somewhat still gapped from Kyle Jeffers fucking her with his eight inches.

That went well. Being with someone so familiar and feeling comfortable coaxing a load from his balls helped Kelli to constant and memorable orgasms with the spunky senior. From Chuck's point of view it was worth an extra twenty in a tip.

Kelli got pretty much tag teamed after that. Either someone would be waiting a turn in the lobby or she would get picked from the catalog keeping her busy. After the fifth fuck of the night she was getting a snack and a drink from the private lounge when Porter paged her to the phone.

"Hey, Kelli. You're a busy girl tonight. Are you up for the next one?"

"Gosh, Porter. I think I'll always be up for the next one."

"Well, when you had enough let me know and I'll put you as unavailable on the list."

"I wouldn't expect that to happen. What's next?"

"It's a newbie eighteen year old. These kids save their money until their eighteenth and here they are hardon in hand. That's the thing about these farm kids. Most of them start fucking cousins, sisters, aunts, and some of their mothers. Then we get these like this one that's looking for a first fuck and expect it to be all of their dreams. Then they blow into you ten seconds in and sometimes before getting out of their pants."