Cathy and Chris Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued fucking, struggling to keep his cool against the pulsations of her muscles and cervix around his sensitive bell end. He smacked her arse again, this brought the desired response, her opening her eyes to look into his face and grin. This was a time for fucking, not for emotion, and he tried to separate those thoughts, hard for him as he made love to the woman he had fallen in love with, almost without noticing.

He pressed a thumb against her anus, and she groaned out loud, he hoped not loud enough to wake Robert, and hoped that Dan would be asleep or, better still, would have his headphones on.

He slid his thumb up and into her sopping pussy, she knew what would happen next, "Go on Chris," she gasped trying to reach through the mess of her legs and his arms to reach his face, "Do it, aaah," she purred in that way he found most sensual as his thumb eased into her arse pushing up into her bottom.

Knuckle deep, there was nothing else he could do to hold off his own orgasm. "Aaaaaaahhhh!" she gasped feeling his semen splash around in her, deep down and warming.

He allowed her legs to drop down either side of him to rest, his dick retreating slightly but still inside her, and she flexed her pelvic floor to grip him, as if she was trying to keep him inside. He slid off of her removing his whole weight, but she would not let him go too far.

He looked at her expression of calm, the previous anger sated by their joint efforts.

"Better?" he said.

"Much," she whispered, hugging him tighter. If there had been any explanation required regarding her exploits this evening, it seemed that it could wait or was no longer needed. Her naked body moved against his slightly, just enough to make them both comfortable enough to allow sleep to take them at last.

She wondered whether he would get up and leave her in the night like the last time, but then as she saw his large screen beside radio alarm, she realised this was his room, and she wasn't going anywhere! She remembered him dragging the duvet over them.

At five twenty five next morning she told him about how awful her evening had been, even going so far as to talk about her foot down exploits on the motorway directly afterwards.

"You silly bitch," he giggled, brushing a stray hair from her face. He withdrew his hand thinking about boundaries again.

"So I've told Mike in no uncertain terms that I don't want Brian's name used as an excuse for another piss up. At least not with me involved."

"Cool," he said lying almost face to face with her, "what was all that about Dan joining the army?" he whispered, "I heard that amongst all of the foul language."

She giggled, "Apparently Brian thought Dan was stupid, and it seemed he told everyone so. I can't believe he'd do that." She sighed.

"When you lack confidence or intelligence, all you can do is mock its apparent absence in someone else. He was never going to let Dan believe he was better than him was he?" said Chris, not cruelly but honestly. "Was Brian's dad a mean bastard as well?"

"Yes," she said with a sigh, "never had a good word for him either, knocked the buggery out of him apparently. Although he did say it made a man of him."

"Yeah but was that so he could justify giving Dan such a hard time?"

"Probably," she said taking hold of Chris's hand lying next to hers.

"There you go," he said, "it goes in cycles."

"Yes," said Cathy, "that makes sense. Right," she said kissing him hard and grasping hold of his penis, "We getting up or what?"

Chris smiled, "what?"

12