Cathy FL Pt. 02

Story Info
Cathy and I continue our explorations.
1.2k words
4.53
11.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We figure out where we go from here.

I woke up first the next morning. Cathy was asleep on her stomach. Looking at the clock I could see that the alarm was about to go off and I turned it off. Sliding out of the bed I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

Stepping back into the room I noticed that Cathy was starting to stir. I went over and sat on the bed next to her.

"How are you doing this morning?"

Raising her head up off the pillow to look at me she said, "My head is killing me and my asshole hurts."

Chuckling, I said, "I can help with the first."

"You did cause the second."

I laughed as I went into the bathroom to get her some aspirin and water. Returning to bed I sat next to her and handed her the aspirin and water. She made a face as I handed it to her.

"I have a hard time swallowing those. Terrible gag reflex."

"Over a couple of aspirin?"

"Yeah. Can you cut them in half?"

"Sure."

I walked over to the desk and found a small pocket knife I carried and cut the pills in half. Took them back to her and she slowly swallowed them one at a time, grimacing the whole time.

She buried her head back in the pillow moaning.

"Can I call in sick?"

"Of course, I will go into the client and get some work done. Did you have any meetings set up?"

"Really, I can take the day off? I do not have anything set up for today."

"Yeah. I will take care of the meetings I have this morning and see if I can get us an earlier flight home."

"Thanks, I didn't mean to drink that much last night."

"Don't worry about it."

I got dressed and headed out, kissing Cathy and squeezing her ass on my way out. On my way out, I hung the do not disturb signs on both doors.

Took care of the work stuff, changed our plane reservation from 6 pm to 3 pm and went back to the hotel around noon.

Letting myself into the room I noticed it was still dark. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could see Cathy sitting up in the bed leaning against the headboard. She was still naked.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes, I was about to get into the shower."

"That sounds fun. I moved our flight up to 3 pm, so you got about an hour to get ready."

"That's good. I would like to get home."

"Go get ready."

"Can I ask you a question first?"

"Sure."

"How does this fucking the married boss thing work? I have never slept with my boss before and have not, to my knowledge, fucked a married guy."

"No strings, no expectations. It is pretty convenient when we are traveling, and can get more complicated back home. You want to stop it now, it was fun and we do not owe each other anything."

Cathy just looked into my eyes. After a minute she said, "I would like to spend some more time in bed with you. You can be my rebound fuck."

I chuckled and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back passionately. Little did either of us know it was the beginning of a two year relationship.

Breaking off the kiss she started to move out of the bed.

"I should get ready," she said as she headed to her room and I watched as her naked ass disappeared.

Flipped the lights on in my room, poured a drink and started to pack. Decided to change out of my suit into more casual clothes to travel and got undressed. Standing there in my underwear, I heard the shower start in Cathy's room. Smiling and my cock starting to twitch, I stripped off my underwear and headed to Cathy's shower. She was already in the shower when I stepped into the bathroom. Pulling the shower curtain aside I stepped into the tub with her.

She smiled, "I was hoping you would join me."

I took the washcloth from her and began to wash the front of her body, over her tiny tits, hardening nipples and down to her pussy, lingering there a bit. Then I turned her around and lathered her back up, spending extra time cleaning the crack of her ass. I turned her in the water and rinsed her off.

Taking the washcloth she soaped it up more and said, "My turn."

By now my cock was standing up hard. She started with one hand on my chest and the other held my cock squeezing it as she washed me. Moving down to my cock she lingered there washing my cock and balls. She then turned me around and washed my back and played with my ass crack and balls as she washed me off. Spinning me in the spray she rinsed the soap off of me. We were now standing facing each other as she slowly stroked my cock hard 7" cock.

Looking down, Cathy said, "I never got to really look at your cock last night or feel your cum on me. Someone "accidentally" slipped into my ass at the last second and I did not feel the hot cum on my body."

She was now fondling my balls with one hand and stroking me with the other. I moaned softly as she began to stroke me faster and squeezed my balls.

"I can't wait to feel this in me again."

"He can't wait to be back in there."

Stepping back a bit she bent down and took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to suck and lick it. Her mouth felt warm and wet around my cock.

Pulling my cock from her mouth she looked up at me, "I love to see cocks cum. Will you let me watch you cum?"

"You keep playing with it like that, you will get your wish."

She took me back into her mouth and began to stroke me faster. Between her sucking and stroking, my cock was getting ready to cum. I was totally lost in the sensation and could feel my cock building up to explode. Cathy seemed totally focused on getting me off. My cock swelled and Cathy pulled her mouth off my cock as the first cum shot out of it onto her lips and chin. She stayed bent down near my cock and stroked me as I continued to cum, the next couple of shots going in the air and falling into the tub and the rest running down my cock and onto her hand.

She smiled up at me, "That is always so amazing."

Releasing my softening cock, she rinsed the cum off of her face and hand and then used the washcloth to clean me up.

"Get out of here and let me get finished."

"You need me to do something for you?"

"Not now."

I left the shower and went back to my room to finish packing. Cathy got finished and we headed to the airport to return home.

I'm now looking forward to the rest of our time out of town.