Kat Likes It Black Pt. 01

Story Info
Kat is just living life.
2k words
4.39
23.4k
34

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kat, short for Katrina. I am 5'3, 125lbs. I have dirty blonde hair with blueish green eyes. I have full perky b-cup breasts, a fit body, and a firm round bubble butt. I guess you can say I look and dress like your typical white girl. I was a cheerleader and did gymnastics through out high school. Because of that I always stayed in shape.

I Grew up in Savannah, Georgia. I now reside in beautiful sunny Tampa, Florida. Moved here after high school with some friends to go to college. I missed my mom but was having a blast in Florida. I dated off and on during my college years and also slept around a good amount.

Ever since I can remember I have been attracted to black guys. Always dated guys from the sports teams at my school. Something about their black skin and muscular body that really turns me into a submissive slut. Their skin contrast on mine is so sexy to me. My family and friends didn't understand, but I can't help I like what I like!

After a couple years of college and trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life, I decided I wanted to be a nurse. I eventually finished nursing school and took a job working at a nursing home near where I live. It wasn't my preferred position but was close to home and the pay was decent. I eventually wanted to work at the hospital but eventually moved my way up at the nursing home. I went from decent pay to actually really good!

I dated this guy for a couple years and thought he was the one I would settle down with, but he was always in trouble. He eventually was sentenced to 10 years in prison. No one understood why I was with this gangster but I was in love. He may have done bad things, but was always good to me. Once he went away to prison, I wanted no part of that. I would have not been able to wait that long for him to get out.

Soon after I started dating and sleeping around again. I eventually got serious with another guy for a few more years which brings me to current times. Again I thought I found the one, but one day I came home from work to grab my gym bag that I had left and caught him fucking some bitch in our bed. I was hurt. I kicked him out and was on my own again.

So now here I am at 27, single, no kids, and starting over. I did want kids one day but now starting from scratch. I was clinically depressed for a couple weeks. I just stayed home and stayed away. I even called out of work for a week! My girlfriends called me multiple times and I just didn't pick up. They finally just came over and told me I needed to get over my ex and get on with my life. They eventually convinced me to get dressed and go to brunch. I threw on a cute yellow sun dress, some make up to hide my swollen eyes from crying and added some sunglasses for extra concealment.

We went to one of my favorite brunch places. The girls and I talked and caught up while drinking mimosas. I was feeling so much better than I have the past two weeks. I also had been checking out this tall, dark and sexy waiter who was working the table next to us. He caught me looking at him a few times but I kept looking away. I'm not the shy type at all, but just was not feeling sexy at the moment. I regained my focus at our table. The girls starting making a plan for us to all go out that night. They said we needed to hit the town, let loose, and unwind. I agreed that it was time for me to do me and have fun. We finished up at brunch paid our tab and went on our way to start getting ready for our girls night.

We wanted to make the most of our night so we were starting early at 5pm for happy hour. When I got home I dug through my closet and found a cute form fitting grey dress that hugged my curves perfect. It was casual but short and sexy. After picking out the outfit I picked out some short black heels. I took a nice warm shower and shaved my body hairless as usual. I dried off, blew dry my hair and straitened it. I put on my make up and light lip gloss. Satisfied with my look, I put on a black bra and black thong and slid my dress on. I stood back in the mirror and felt sexy and confident again. I was ready to hit the town.

Not long after I was ready, the girls came and picked me up. We went to happy hour at this bar that also had a dance floor. We loved it there because it always had 2 for 1s drinks! We were definitely gonna take full advantage! We ordered some yummy frozen drinks that were pretty strong. It wasn't busy at first because it was so early, but then it started to fill in. Some guys wandered our way and was chatting us up. I didn't really say much because they weren't my type. It now started to get pretty crowded. The DJ set up and started playing hip hop music. The alcohol kicked in and the girls and I made it over to the dance floor.

We danced on each other and were having so much fun. The guys that were chatting with us earlier came up and started dancing with us. The guys got behind my girls and they all started dancing together. One of the guys tried getting behind me but I walked away. A little after I walked away, I noticed a couple of tall,sexy, athletic looking black guys making there way through the dance floor. The just screamed of sexy confidence! I instantly got excited was turned on. One of them was walking by and made eye contact with me and smiled. Of course I gave a beaming smile back. His dark skin made his teeth look so pearly white and sexy. He looked about my age maybe a little older.

He stopped right next to me, leaned in and said something to me. I froze and was all nervous and giddy! I then told him I couldn't hear him because the music was so loud. He said something again, pretty sure he was telling me his name and asked if I wanted to dance, at least that's what I had hoped. I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him a more away from my group of girls so we could dance. We started out facing each other and breaking the ice. He smelled so good and was so sexy to me that I was done with ice breaking.

I turned around and started grinding my ass in to his crotch. He got more into it and kept a hold of my hips. His big hands felt so strong on my hips and was turning me on so much. I started feeling his cock get hard between my ass. Made me grind back harder. We grinded a little longer and I felt his hand go up my dress. I felt my dress riding up so I knew he could see most of my ass. I bent over more and kept grinding into him.

I gave a quick glance over at my girls and they were dancing with those guys still and were having fun. I felt him move my thong to the side slide a finger in my pussy. I was so turned on and wet already that he had no trouble slipping in. His finger felt so good, I just wished it was his cock instead! He leaned into my ear and said something but I couldn't hear him. I grabbed his hand and moved away from the speakers and was near the bathrooms. I finally could hear what he was saying. He said wanted to show me something, grabbed my hand, led me to the mens bathroom. Like a horny school girl I followed right behind him.

Luckily no one was in there or at least I didn't see anyone. He pushed me into one of the stalls and shut the door. We started forcefully kissing like animals. Our tongues twisted and danced. It was so hot and erotic. As we sucked each other's tongues, he reached down and started fingering my wet pussy under my dress. I started moaning in his mouth. His fingers felt so good inside my pussy, that I was close to orgasming. I reached down and started rubbing his cock through his pants. It felt so big and hard, I had to see it. I dropped down to my knees and started tugging at his jeans, looking up at him. He looked down and smiled then assisted me by unfastening his button to his pants and pulled out his beautiful big black cock.

With raw sexual lust, I quickly took it in my hand. His dark cock looked so sexy wrapped with my little white hand. I starting licking up his shaft. His cock smelled and tasted so good. I licked from the bottom to the tip of his big cock. His slit was leaking a lot of precum, which I lapped up with my tongue. His precum was like candy to me. I took his head in my mouth and started bobbing on his cock for only a couple minutes when he started pulling me up. I was loving it but then was disappointed when he told me we don't have much time, and spun me around and pushed me forward.

I was bent over the toilet and my face was against the wall. I arched my back and put my ass up higher. Then I felt him lift my dress and pull my thong down to my knees. I was so horny and needing this. I then felt him slide his cock head up and down my slit lubing his cock up. I then felt his head enter my pussy. I felt a zap through my whole body. I came instantly. He slowly was moving in and out allowing me to adjust to his size. His cock barley fit in my little white pussy. I couldn't help but moan loud. After a minute or so he picked up the pace and was forcefully fucking me. He finally was able to get his big cock all the way inside me. I felt so full and complete. Not long after his cock was fully inside me,he really grabbed a strong hold of my hips and starting fucking me harder. I started to orgasm and my pussy clenched his cock and I felt him start to cum hard. He got his cock in me as far as it could go and held me in place while his cock jerked and pumped his hot cum inside me. It felt so warm and I felt so complete!

He finally pulled his cock out of my pussy, when I felt a huge glob of cum drip out of me. I grabbed toilet paper and wiped up his cum while he fixed his pants and belt. I told him to go out first and I would follow to not be suspicious. He smacked my ass and walked out. Before I walked out I peed real quick. I cleaned myself up fixed my dress and thong, adjusted my hair and put some lip balm on. When I left the bathroom he was no where to be seen. I made my way back to my friends. When they saw me they said "There you are!" "Lets go to the next place!" I was on cloud 9 and was down for whatever!

To be continued...