Cathy Goes Deep

Story Info
Wife discovers that she loves BBC.
3.8k words
3.61
59.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy and I got along okay the first eight years that we were married. But after that things rapidly fell apart to the point where I thought for sure that we were getting divorced. However, our relationship changed for the better when my wife discovered that she enjoyed being a slut.

I first noticed the change in her not long after she started working five nights a week at a department store in the nearby mall. The store closed at eleven, and the first few nights she would be home and in bed by midnight. But soon she started getting home later and later, eventually crawling into bed at three or four in the morning. And she'd come home horny as the dickens, wanting to fuck like a freight train. I never said a word about the hickeys and love marks I saw on her body, not to mention her creamy wet pussy.

Cathy had begun to let herself go, but now she started working out, getting back in shape, and as a result she had men flirting with her constantly. Cathy loves to show off her tight five foot, 98 pound body as much as possible. However, it's her big, beautiful breasts and large protruding nipples that get the most attention.

I never said a word because the more she got hit on the wilder and more fun she was to live with. I'm several years older than she is, and I know she likes younger men. I'd rather be married to a horny slut than a boring prude any day, and life with Cathy has been much more exciting since she gave up on monogamy.

Cathy finally admitted to me that she'd been having an affair with a guy at the store, but only after he got fired and moved out of town. I loved hearing her tell me about their hot encounters, and it thrilled me to listen to her moan about how much she missed another man's big thick dick inside her horny hole. She got very wet telling me all the wanton details of their torrid affair. As I ate out her delicious honeypot she told me how the two of them would go to his place and fuck for hours after they got off work. She said that his thick hunk of meat got her so hot and horny that he could talk her into doing anything he wanted. She even confessed to me that she'd let a couple of his friends join in.

I told Cathy that I knew she had been fooling around, as I crawled up from between her legs with my face covered with her delicious pussy juice. I squeezed her big boobs and sucked on her hard nipples, then stopped to tell her how I loved her being a slut. Mostly because of how horny she'd become. I added with a kiss, slipping my rock hard cock inside her hot pocket, that if it took her having several lovers to be my happily married wife, then it was fine with me. Then pumping my cock in and out of her sopping wet love hole, I looked her in the eyes and told her to have a great time with as many men as she wanted, adding that I like the feel of her pussy now that she's fucking other men.

Cathy admitted that she never expected me to want her to have lovers. However, she was so glad I didn't want a divorce that she promised to share her sex life with me from then on.

Cathy discovered that she loves big, long cocks. She told me that she wanted her next stud to be even better endowed then her last lover, who had had a good nine inches. I suggested that she start flirting with some of the black guys she worked with, as black men are said to have the biggest dicks. Cathy said she didn't believe that, it was all just a myth. Nonetheless, the idea of making it with a black guy gave her a thrill, so she started taking my advice.

That Friday night Cathy called from work, sounding hot and horny as hell, to ask me what I thought about her sleeping with this guy named Lester. She said that he was six feet four, handsome and rumored to have a thick, foot long blacksnake for a cock. I thought that he sounded like the perfect lover for her, and said so. Cathy then told me that they were working alone in the warehouse, and that he was squeezing her big boobs while pinching her red, rubbery nipples as she was talking to me.

I encouraged my loving slut of a wife to flirt with Lester some more and see what happened. Well, what happened was that Cathy finally got in the door late the next morning, and immediately started telling me all about what she'd done with her new lover. She said she went home with him, and within moments after they got to his place his foot long prick was working its way into her dripping honeypot. As she spoke she was pulling her clothes off, and soon we were fucking like never before as she described just how good Lester was in bed. I almost came when my dick disappeared into her wet, stretched tunnel of love. It turned me on like crazy to think that just a few minutes earlier Lester's huge dong had been where mine was. I told my wife that, and did that ever turn her on even more. After coming several times she slept for most of the day.

Cathy woke up after sunset. We fooled around a little before she showered, but I could tell that she was holding back. I knew why when Lester came over around eight that night. I was thrilled to meet him, and the three of us got messed up on some great grass before he took Cathy into our bedroom. I came too. My wife wanted me to watch her having fun, she promised that she wouldn't hold anything back. I got off like never before, watching Cathy enjoying every inch of that foot long black dick. When Lester left a few hours later, I got to enjoy some fresh sloppy seconds. That was the first porn show my wife put on for me, but not the last.

The very next afternoon Cathy announced that she'd be spending the next few days with Lester. She packed a small bag, gave me a kiss good bye and drove off. She came home three days later with some wild tales to tell about gang banging with Lester and his many friends. After that she started going out bar hopping with them after work. I didn't mind having to wait my turn, because those guys had an even better effect on my wife then her first lover. Cathy said Lester and his pals got her hot because not only did they know she was a cock craving slut, they knew how to treat her like one.

But after just a few weeks my insatiable wife started chomping at the bit for something more. One night I was watching her and Lester going at it on the couch, and she was having a harder time than usual getting off. She started saying that Lester felt loose now in her stretched out honeypot, and that she wanted to try fucking someone really big. Lester just laughed. He reached up and took hold of Cathy's swaying boobs as he told her about a partner of his with cock that hung down to his knees that was as thick as a sausage. Pinching her nipples, he added that she was welcome to fuck him all she wanted.

I could see by the smile on my wife's cute pixie face that she liked the idea of fucking someone with a monster dick even bigger than Lester's. Lester, however, quickly pointed out that most women her size were afraid to fuck his hugely hung friend. Not my hot wife. Cathy started riding Lester hard, while I sat in my recliner, smoking a joint. I enjoyed watching her get off as she panted and moaned about how she couldn't wait to feel Lester's friend's big thing inside her horny love hole.

She invited the two of them over to our place the very next night, so that I could watch her enjoy two big black cocks at the same time. That experience was a total dream come true. I was in a lustful daze all day Saturday as I got the spare bedroom ready for her threesome. Cathy wouldn't let me touch her at all. She soaked herself in a long hot bath for hours, and got dressed with the bedroom door locked. When she finally walked out she looked like such a tramp! I loved it. She wore a tight, stretchy see through black top with no bra, a very short pleated red skirt, black thigh high stockings and high heeled fuck me pumps. She turned around and bent over to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties. With her hair all done up, her face made up and her lips and long nails painted a bright red, she looked like a working girl ready for a busy night.

When Cathy saw my hard cock she smiled and then laughed, saying how much she loved being my wife. She walked up to me and quickly gave me a hot kiss, adding that she wanted to give me a great show tonight. I put my hand up under her short skirt, rubbing her bare ass and bald crotch, but she pulled away, telling me to wait till later.

Lester and Darryl showed up on time, and Cathy ran to the door to meet them. I stayed behind, looking through some files to find some sexy music to put on. I got rock hard knowing that right now her new lover was in our house, probably already playing with my wife's boobs, her dripping pussy and hot ass. I was right. Cathy glowed with lust as she bounced past me with a wink and a smile on her way to get the drinks. With that I turned on our sound system and got the place pumping.

When Lester introduced me to his friend Darryl I discovered just how big he really was. He filled my large recliner when he sat down in it. At first it was a bit awkward, talking to this massive black guy who was about to fuck my cute little sexpot of a wife right in front of me. That is, until he pulled out a big joint and fired it up.

The three of us were soon talking like old friends about what a hot slut my wife was. That's when Lester said something about how much fun Cathy was when she was all fucked up. I said she didn't really need to get fucked up, she was pretty damn hot and wild even when she was stone sober! Just then Cathy came in with the drinks and asked what we were talking about. We just grinned, but she knew all right. She passed out the drinks, then took a couple of big drags on Darryl's joint. She looked so delicious, with her big hard nipples pushing out against her nearly transparent top. She took another toke and then passed the joint to Lester, who bent over and whispered something in her ear.

Cathy then turned back to Darryl and gave him a kiss while rubbing his crotch. He pulled a few pills out of his shirt pocket and gave them to her, and she promptly swallowed them down without hesitation. My wife then looked at me with a naughty grin as she climbed onto the lap of her new lover. Lester and I passed the rest of the burning joint back and forth between us, watching the action in the recliner unfold.

My hot wife soon had Darryl's pants open, rubbing her hand up and down along his big black baseball bat of a dick. By the time the roach was out Cathy had unbuttoned her new lover's shirt and was sliding her pouting red lips all over his huge dark chest. She looked at me and winked as she shifted positions so she could more easily get at his crotch with her hungry mouth.

At that point I suggested that we all move into the guest room to be more comfortable. That must have been the right thing to say, because the three of them got up, with my horny wife leading the way. Cathy took off what was left of her clothes, and Lester and Darryl soon did the same, each of them revealing a semi hard length of bouncing black hose. Cathy crawled seductively onto the king size bed, and the guys joined her there. I just sat in a chair a few feet away, sipping my drink and slowly stroking my throbbing cock, trying not to come too quickly. After a few minutes the others took no notice of me.

Lester had a massive cock in comparison to mine, and before that night I'd gotten to watch my sex hungry wife enjoy it many times. However, Darryl's cock was even more monstrous, and looked like it belonged on a horse. Cathy had to taste that massive black thing. She started sucking on the big fat head while Lester began finger fucking her very wet pussy, probing her willing asshole with his thumb at the same time. Cathy was soon sopping wet, but she was still working on getting Darryl's horsy thing rigid and ready. Lester got up behind her and went to work plowing away at her slurping gash with his foot long prong, taking her doggie style as she rocked back and forth with her lips around Darryl's huge black pole.

Cathy sucked and licked as much of Darryl's big thing as she could, cooing and moaning around the mouth stretching tool, her eyes half closed. That went on for some time, with Lester going at my wife like a jackhammer while she licked, sucked and slobbered all over Darryl's amazing dick. As both she and Lester neared orgasm, she started stroking the long hard shaft faster and faster until she was rubbing his precome all over her face with a big smile. Then her body stiffened and she began screeching like an animal as she exploded in a wild orgasm.

Lester just had time to say to Darryl that his creamy seed should lubricate Cathy's pussy for him real good before he came too, cursing and shooting powerful spurts of jism inside my squirming wife, who was totally lost in lust by then. He pumped load after load of come into her already creamy cunt for what seemed like an eternity.

After Lester pulled his foot long dong out of Cathy's clutching cunt with a loud slurp, I could see the fresh spunk oozing out of her. I'll never forget the horny look on my wife's face as she rolled over onto her back. Looking right at me, she spread her legs wide, giving me a clear view of her hot pussy. She smiled in lustful bliss as globs of creamy love honey dripped from her happy hole.

Then, turning to take Darryl into her arms, she said in a breathless voice, "Fuck my pussy good! Give it to me! Don't hold back! Fuck me, and fuck me hard!"

Darryl completely covered Cathy with his big body as he got on top of her. He had her legs on his big chest her small feet barely reaching his shoulders while Lester brought his wet cock up to her face. I watched my wife lick that messy thing clean, making sounds of enjoyment as she sucked it into her mouth. Meanwhile I could tell that Darryl was having no problem working his big tool into my wife's creamy cavern. From where I sat I couldn't actually see the action, but I knew that his massive dick was buried deep in her pussy when she stopped sucking Lester's rapidly hardening snake to let out a wicked cry of pleasure, moaning that she loved feeling that big cock work its way inside her.

Darryl soon started fucking my very happy wife with long slow strokes, as she yelled, "Yes, yes, yes! That's it, fuck me hard with that big thing. Fuck me. Fuck me deeper, deeper, deeper!"

After just a few more minutes the two of them had worked themselves into a hard, driving rhythm. She then went back to sucking on Lester's thing while pushing her hips up to meet Darryl's cock as it drove into her. She must have impressed Darryl. He remarked that most women her size wouldn't even try out his horsemeat, but she was able to handle all of him, and damn well.

After a while Darryl slowly pulled out of her and lay down on his back. Cathy swiftly climbed on top of him. She was overcome with lust and wanton desire by that point, panting like a wild animal in heat, her eyes half closed, her lips pulled back in a snarl of passion. As she hovered over him I could see her puffy, used pussy as it gaped open, oozing foamy white love juice.

His black baseball bat was slick and wet as she took hold of it with both hands, rubbing it all around her crotch. Squirming over his massive dong, she got it worked into position. Then, with several deep grunts, she impaled herself onto that stiff, throbbing pole, forcing herself down onto it further and further, driving that big thing deeper and deeper into her happy pussy. Finally, with a wanton scream of joy mixed with pride, my hot wife worked the whole length of him inside herself as she burst into a powerful orgasm.

The sight was too much for me, and I blew a load practically across the room as I gazed at Cathy's red pussy lips wrapped around the base of Darryl's dark dong. My sweet little wife had several more orgasms in the next few minutes as she rocked back and forth with that massive fucking dick all the way inside her. She gurgled with lust as she pushed her hard clit into her new lover's wet pubic hair. But Darryl wouldn't let her stop there. He put his hands on her waist and raised my squirming, sex crazed wife a few inches, then let her fall back down onto his cock with a loud squeal of pleasure. He did this several times before she started bouncing on her own, her thighs flexing as she raised herself up, then relaxing as she dropped back down onto his slick black shaft with a deep, lustful grunt.

Cathy's movements gradually sped up, until soon she was riding him cowgirl style, hard and fast. She was fuck dancing in time to the music I had put on, moving up and down and all around, riding that big dick like a bronco until she came yet again and fell forward onto him. Darryl reached around and spread her butt cheeks apart, showing Lester and me her neglected anus. My spent cock struggled back to attention as Lester got into position to fuck my horny wife in the butt, with Darryl's pole still buried deep inside her creamy cunt.

Watching the two of them fuck my wife that way was better than watching any porn film I'd ever seen. And that was nowhere near the end of it. I sat there while they fucked her practically non stop, in more ways than I can remember, until after one in the morning.

Finally the two studs had had enough and left my still sex crazed wife for me to play with. Before the front door closed I was climbing onto the damp sheets next to Cathy, who was covered in sweat and sticky love sauce. I cuddled up to her and held her tightly in my arms, marveling at how much energy she still had as she wiggled around, rubbing her hot, wet crotch into my leg. Then she started licking my ear, purring with lust and telling me how much she wanted to suck my cock and eat my come. I couldn't believe she could still be that hot, but I had never been so happy.

We fucked and slept until after the sun came up, and then we fucked some more, on and off for the rest of the day, until her two lovers came to take her to a party. We both enjoyed her telling me about the orgy she had participated in when she finally returned a few days later.

Now Darryl and Lester drop by our place all the time. They hang out, drink a few beers, smoke some bud, and then Cathy goes into the guest room with one or another or both of them for a few hours, or they take her out for the night. She's started staying over at Lester's most weekends now as well. Sometimes I don't see my wild wife for a week or more.

Cathy gets especially horny after her period. Lester knows this, and makes plans accordingly. My wife looks forward to doing whatever her lover sets up for her at those times. He and Darryl have taken her on trips to Reno, San Diego and Las Vegas, just to name a few. I don't mind, because she always comes home eventually to fuck my brains out, and I get off listening to her wild stories of hot sex.

A few months ago she came home from one wild weekend with her tongue pierced. As she kissed me she told me that she likes how the stud in her tongue gets all the guys to come in her mouth. The week after that she came home with the first of several tattoos, and a ring in her left nipple. Then she got several more tattoos, and a matching ring in her right nipple, as well as one right next to her big beautiful clit. Now when she feels really hot she wears a gold chain between the two nipple rings.

I can't stop thinking about what she could be doing when she's out. But I always find out when she gets home, horny as anything, and fucks me with her beautiful pink pussy, which is always open and well lubricated. After I finish pumping my big load of cream into her honeypot, she begs me to eat her out until she has a few orgasms of her own. She loves to tell me about all of her erotic adventures as I lick her pierced clit and fuck her with the huge dildos and vibrators she now has me use to fill up her cavernous pussy.

12