All Comments on 'Cathy Goes Deep'

by Funhusband1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck watches Jamal nail his whorewife. Of course Jamal needs some help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a queer wimp and nasty whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife did the same thing for years,I was happy to clean her pussy when they was done in her old gray pussy

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

I knew my wife was A BBC slut when we married. It wasn't long until Robin turned me into a sissy BBC loving slut too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife has a black boyfriend and he comes over to fuck her often, or will sometimes take her out to the club. I love when he brings a friend or two over and I get to watch them tag team her till she is dropping with their cum and begging me to eat her messy pussy. She loves when I go down on her while she is filled with her black lovers spunk and never fails to cum again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve always wanted my wives to be fucked by a Blackman. I wanted to come home and and as I open the door hear her moaning and whining that it’s to big. I love the idea of him taunting her as she cums for him, telling her shes going to be a whore once he’s done. That her husband as given her to him and

wants to see her addicted to feeling big black cocks filling her. I want her to not be able to say no, even when I’m home.

I want her to come easy for him so her cunt is swollen and red oozing cum when he pulls out of her. I love seeing her legs spread knowing she gives her pussy to blacks to cum in. I love licking and eating her when they’re done with my beautiful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always wanted a big black friend who would fuck my wife behind my back, getting her to love his big black cock. Them not knowing I know and i find out when he comes over. I love seeing her being hooked on being fucked by a huge Blackman. How he starts slow but the more he fucks her the more dominant he becomes until she becomes submissive to him and he turns her into his slut.

I’ve watched him teach her to endure pain and now he makes her cum from him choking and slapping her as he fucks her. I never saw someone cum while being humiliated, begging him to stop as she orgasms over and over again.

Busman19639Busman196395 days ago

A nice story, not my thing though. I liked the descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous