Cathy Kelley: Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of skin against her clit made Cathy's leg kick out and shake in the car seat while she had his fingers inside of her. The feeling of her palm against her clit was already sending her over the edge and when he continued to finger her faster and deeper, Cathy could feel her orgasm starting to build. She was already dripping wet but the feeling of his palm against her clit made her lips threaten to just leak all over the backseat. Cathy would never have behaved like this before but the way the whole evening was going and the way she was leaving what she had once considered her family, it was enough to make her want to act out and just go wild. She had never done anything like this before but she was more than happy to just ride it out and with Bruno against her, she knew he was happy to do the same. Bruno's mouth came up off of her neck and the two shared another hot kiss as her silky smooth walls clamped down on his fingers and the former WWE announcer just exploded over his fingers ruining the backseat of the car.

The moments passed briefly and they shared another kiss as the car came to a stop. Bruno slowly pulled his fingers out from inside of her and he quickly redressed her panties over her dripping wet slit. Cathy weakly lifted her butt up off of the back seat and wriggled her dress back down as Bruno pushed his index finger into his mouth to taste her. Sucking his digit clean, he was going to work on his middle finger but was beaten to it by Cathy who swallowed his finger into her mouth. Bruno looked into Cathy's eyes as they made contact, she sucked on his finger as if it were his length all while she had a wicked smile on her face as he was left staring at her, almost slack-jawed at the sight. The car was slowing though and as Bruno's finger slipped from her mouth with an almost comical popping noise, he turned to look.

"If you've both finished, we're here." The driver said, not even humouring the two with looking into the rear view mirror.

"Oh, thanks." Cathy managed to squeak out as the two wriggled towards the kerb side door. Bruno offered his thanks as well and the pair made their way out and onto the street. Bruno had her leaving gifts in his hands and Cathy was still adjusting her clothing as they crossed over to the hotel's entrance and they were soon making their way over to the elevators to head up to Cathy's room. "I can't believe we just did that!" Cathy exclaimed, a wide grin on her face as she looked over to him.

"I'm sure they've seen worse on a weekend night." Bruno replied, offering the announcer a shrug as the pair walked inside the elevator. It was something of a mercy for the woman and she suddenly found herself not really caring. Sure, it was the most adventurous thing she had ever done but she'd be lying if she were to say it didn't feel good. Cathy pressed her thumb to her hotel's floor and then, her hands were right on his chest, pushing him backwards towards the closest wall to him. The woman took his face in her hands and they both quickly went right back to sliding their tongues over each others and hungrily kissing each other. Bruno's hands came down and cupped her generously sized rear in his hands, the bag of her gifts falling to the floor as his hands took hold of each of her cheeks. Cathy moaned into the kiss and the two hungrily devoured each others lips and tongues as the elevator rose up through the floors. The small booth quickly came to a stop so they could fall out and Bruno was left following her lead.

The man had hold of her bag of gifts and they walked down the corridor towards where she was guiding them both. Coming to a stop outside of the door, Cathy pushed her rear backwards and bumped her large ass up against his hard rod and they quickly found themselves almost falling inside of the room. The door clicked shut behind them and before they even had a chance to adjust to their new scenario, Cathy found herself being spun around, the bags dropped to the floor, and then pushed up against the wall. Cathy's head turned to the left and her neck was exposed to Bruno who was more than happy to attack it with his kisses. His hands were gripping hold of her by the waist and as he pulled her hips backwards to bring her ass out towards him. His hands then moved down to the bottom of her dress and he quickly started to slide the bottom of her dress up towards her thighs and then, he just wriggled it up so it flipped over her ass. His hands rubbed over her rear before he smacked each cheek, making the presenter yelp in a sea of pleasure. He then pulled her plum panties aside and used his left index finger to tease against her dripping wet slit while his right hand unzipped his jeans.

Cathy bit down on her bottom lip and closed her eyes, the sting of the spank rang out inside of the hotel room and she was relishing in the chance to fully breathe out her pleasure and just enjoy the encounter with her newest lover. When her panties were pulled to the side, Cathy's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she knew she was going to be given it good. It was almost a moment too long for the former announcer before she felt the head of his dick nudge against her wet slit. Biting down on her lip, she looked over her shoulder and before she could even voice a single word, Bruno had pushed himself forward and his dick buried itself inside of her. His hands moved up from her waist and he took hold of her by the arms, his left hand held onto her left wrist while his right hand settled on her right bicep. Taking hold of her as he was, Cathy's eyes flickered in pleasure as his hard dick worked on splitting her pussy lips apart.

Bruno took hold of her arms and as he pushed his length inside of her, he gave his hips a quick pump forward and his balls smacked against her lips and her clit. The contact made the brunette gasp out in pleasure and when that happened, Bruno pulled her body up off of the door and had her almost vertical directly in front of him. His hands swapped hold on her arms, crossing in an X fashion, Bruno started to work his hips backwards and forwards, sliding himself inside of her with his hips smacking against her rear with a soft, steady, clapping fashion. Keeping hold of her and positioning her so she was at a slight angle facing the door while he pushed himself in and out of her. Her tight walls were already squeezing down on his length and as he pumped himself inside of her, he could already feel how wet she was for him.

Cathy was in a world of pleasure as she felt his large and heavy balls slapping forward and against her clit all while his dick slipped inside of her. His hands on her arms were gripping onto her and she felt a sense of pleasure hitting her as she was ravaged backwards and forwards by the handsome lighting technician. Her body was being hammered and with every quick pump inside her, her breasts were starting to bounce as well and she was already feeling like she was going to cum again. Her toes started to curl inside of her heels and as she was being pumped in and out, Cathy's mouth was hung open in a near permanent scream of delight. Her head flicked backwards and she looked over her shoulder, biting down on her bottom lip and then shaking as she was hammered backwards and forwards, Cathy's entrance clamped down tightly on him.

Bruno pushed himself in and out of her, his length sawing into a very fast and easy motion with her. The pair made eye contact and the two could only smile with each other as he hammered his way inside of her. His balls continued to slap against her skin and as they worked towards each other, the lighting rig technician had to focus on the incredible feeling of sliding in and out of her. Pushing his length inside her and angling his length upwards and then pushing it downwards, Bruno listened to every spluttered noise that was spilling from the mouth of Cathy. Bruno pumped his hips back and forth, his groin beat against her rear and the sound of her moaning with each stroke was married with the sensation of his balls slapping against her slit. Bruno continued to pump his hips backwards and forwards, sawing inside of her and aiming around to try and find the best spot to hit inside of her and make her explode. Even with his earlier fingering of her, she was still holding on and threatening to explode over his length seemed to be getting closer and closer.

Pumping his dick inside of her with one more hard thrust, Cathy was starting to be bounced backwards and forwards. Despite her toes digging into the material of her heels, the former announcer was still being rocked and she could feel another orgasm coming up to smash down her inner walls. Her velvet walls milked him tightly and as he pushed his dick inside of her and the dick's head smashed against her sensitive inner spots and her once silent mouth exploded in an loud scream of pleasure. Her orgasm shocked her body and she felt like she was going to scream the whole damn hotel down as her wetness soaked her lips and his hard dick.

Bruno grunted in delight as she squeezed down on him and her juices soaked all over his cock. Slowly pulling his length backwards and out of her slit, Bruno sighed in pleasure and he let go of her arms letting the woman take a couple of steps backwards and then forwards as if her wobbly legs were steadying to try and find some form of standing on the ground. Her legs trembled and she had to place both of her hands on the wall as she recovered from her second intense orgasm. She reached down to her legs and one by one, she undid her heels and slipped her feet out of them. Now a couple of inches lower, Cathy groaned in pleasure as she slowly turned to greet him. Bruno barely gave her a chance to adjust though, he was still two orgasms down compared to what she had been through. His hand guided her towards the bed and with a grin, he pushed her down onto the double sized bed.

Cathy hit the bed and as Bruno started to undress, unbuckling his belt and stripping his shirt off over the top of his head, Cathy matched him. Leaning up, she reached behind her back and unzipped the dress to free her body of the cotton fabric. The long dress came off of her body and she tossed it aside, now lying before him dressed only in her panties, even though they were tucked to the side. She dipped her fingers into the waistband of the lacy underwear and she quickly stripped them down so she was just as naked as the handsome lighting tech was for her. She sat back on her elbows, her eyes looking up at him with lust on her face as she drank in every last inch of his body.

Bruno stepped forward and took hold of her by the ankles, lifting her up and spreading her legs to lay them on his shoulders. Standing between her legs, Bruno stroked at his slick dick before he leaned forward and aimed it towards her leaking slit. The lighting tech looked down at her entrance and as he moved to push himself inside of her, he was stopped by a hand on his waist. He looked down at her and she shook her head, making a tutting noise with her mouth as if in disapproval.

"You don't get to be on top again." She scolded him, the two making eye contact. "I'm going on top."

"I don't think you get to make that choice." Bruno fired back, looking at her and still trying to push past her hold she had on him. "I'm staying on top." He added, seemingly finding his ability to communicate with a woman even after the awkward start he had had in the club at the start of the evening.

Cathy didn't say anything to counter it, in fact she just reached up and grabbed a hold of him, pulling him towards her for a more traditional missionary style but then rolling him to the left almost like how crocodiles would do. Bruno didn't stop though, he took hold of her and continued to roll her to the left. The two continued to roll, giggles and everything filled the room as they jockeyed for position. Eventually, the two ran out of room to roll on and they fell to the floor of the hotel room. Bruno hit the floor with an oomph and thankfully, Cathy landed on top of him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her eyes looking down into Bruno's who simply placed his hands on her hips and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. We're fine right?" He asked, looking up at her and Cathy nodded her head. Leaning her head back, she threaded her hand through

He was going to ask what she wanted to do but she had answered him before he even had a chance to even speak. She leaned forward, her breasts hanging in front of him, and reached between her legs to grip at his slick dick. She lewdly pumped his shaft up and down before she steadied it and then she started to lower herself down onto her new lover's length. Her hands came away from Bruno's length and placed themselves on his shoulders, pushing the man down onto the surface of the hotel's carpet and she moved to fully mount him. Her own slick walls were squeezing down tight on him and she slowly started to work herself up and down. Her legs were folded in on themselves, the front of her shins pressing down onto his thighs as her hands were planted on either side of his head. Her long brown hair was hanging down low, decorating her face and forming a curtain around his head and blocking out the rest of the room, giving the pair eye contact and ensuring they could only focus on one another.

Bruno's hands came up off of floor and up to take hold of Cathy's warm, athletic body. His fingertips touched her soft skin and soon moved up from her thighs towards her waist where he took hold of her and held onto her as she started to slide herself up and down. The feeling of that silky smooth entrance squeezing down on him made him want to explode there and then but she was already way ahead of him in her orgasms. The lighting tech knew she should take the lead in terms of cumming, this was her goodbye party after all and he was going to give it to her.

Cathy panted out in pleasure as she felt his hands come up off of her body and then he took hold of her breasts in each of her hands. She bit down on her bottom lip as the sound of her ass cheeks hitting against his body started to fill the symphony of the two lover's moaning. She looked deep into Bruno's eyes as she felt his thumbs come up and brush against her rock hard nipples, teasing them to life and making the woman purr in pleasure. She looked down at him and he rearranged himself, moving to a sitting position so he was now face to nipple. Cathy's arms came down and she wrapped them around the back of his head, pulling him closer to her as she positioned her legs so that she was now kneeling on either side of him. Bruno's hands left her body, no long working on her breasts and instead he was taking hold of her frame. His left hand came down and swatted against her right ass cheek prompting a husky moan from the woman, Bruno didn't stop though and hit her other cheek to get another moan from her.

Bruno could feel her body react to his strikes and as she slid herself down on his length, the lighting technician lifted his hips up to slide inside her. With his hands taking turns hitting each of her cheeks, Bruno bowed his head down and wrapped his lips around her left nipple. Taking it into his mouth and gently closing his teeth down, grazing his pearly whites against her hard nipple. Sliding his length up and inside of her, Bruno made sure to apply his teeth to each of her nipples, swapping from side to side and making sure to apply just the same pressure to each of her rock hard nubs. Cathy could only moan and groan louder and louder and Bruno could feel the telltale signs of her orgasm starting to build again. Her walls were clamping down on him and she was still dripping her arousal all down his hard length as he pushed inside her.

The two were working together, he would lift his hips up just as she would drop them down. The pair were working in near perfect sync and every time his ass clapped against the carpet of her hotel room, she would rise up off of him, keeping only his dick's head inside of her. Her walls hugged down tightly on him as he moved in and it was almost as if she would clamp down harder when he moved down, like she didn't want him to leave her insides as he fucked her. The sounds of their bodies clapping together started to fill the room as he moved inside of her and she dropped herself down. Sweat was already painting their bodies and as she clapped herself down on him, she threw her head back and let out a long, low moan. Bruno's lips attacked her neck, claiming her throat for his, sinking his teeth into her neck and sucking on it while she bounced on him. Working himself inside of her, Bruno grunted into her skin as she was starting to moan louder and louder.

The two slipped up and down, working together in a symphony and as he tasted the sweat on her skin Bruno knew that she was close. Pushing himself inside of her, the pair worked up and inside of her, they slipped together and Cathy's hips started to crash down faster and he lifted his hips up towards her faster. They worked quicker and quicker and Cathy's hold on his body started to loosen, her legs were trembling and her body bounced awkwardly as Bruno pushed himself up inside of her. The pair fucked harder and when her body tensed, Bruno reached up and his right hand locked onto her at the top of her spine while his left hand went straight down to her waist. Holding her against him, Cathy's body was shaking and rocking and he was going to force another hard orgasm out of her. Bruno ached to unleash inside of her and as he rocked himself upwards and inside of her, Cathy's head rocked backwards and with an impressive flick of her hair, she exploded.

Cathy couldn't believe just how much pleasure was being fed into her and as she came over Bruno's big dick again, the former interviewer became weak. Her body almost collapsed against Bruno who simply held onto her and rolled her over so she was flat on her back and Bruno was on top of her. His hands held onto her waist, keeping her in place on the carpet but as she took to her place and rode out her latest orgasm, Bruno rearranged her so that her long legs were now resting on his shoulders and he was quick to pump himself into her all while her long legs were positioned to give her more of a deeper penetration but it all felt the same to the former WWE employee as she was pounded. Her walls were just soaked and she was being stretched by his invading member, it was enough to make her eyes roll into the back of her head and throw her back into the sea of pleasure.

Bruno was working beyond his normal level of stamina and as he pushed in and out of her his grip on her legs started to harden. Sliding backwards and forwards, ignoring the feel of the fabric biting into his knees, Bruno started to beat her pussy with his dick. No longer working with the same sort of rhythm he had been doing her with earlier on in the night, he was ready to blow there and then. His knees were no doubt starting to get more and more red and as he pushed inside her, his balls started to tighten. He pushed his length inside her and as he hit one sweet spot inside of her, her back arched up off of the carpet and she blindly groped for him while he pushed inside of her. His dick continued to hit all of those sweet spots and it wasn't long before he had to admit what was coming.

"Fuck... Going to cum..." Bruno managed to breathe out, his breath in short bursts while his balls clapped against her ass cheeks. Cathy whined and nodded her head, her hands coming up to almost try to stop him as a warning.

"Face... Fuck! Over my face!" Cathy begged, prompting the man to slide out of her and move up so that he was hovering over her face. His hand stroked against his length and he could barely contain it as his precum dripped down and onto her sweaty skin all while she looked up at him and closed her eyes down shut so he could blast her. His hands stroked against his dick and he finally fired his load. Shooting his ropes out of his balls and towards her face, Bruno grunted as the load was emptied out onto her. A rope landed in her dark hair, almost hitting the parting of her hair while he continued to stroke. Shooting another rope over her forehead and then hitting another one against her nose and then one last one landing on her cheek. Cathy reached up, cum still on her face and she took the lighting tech's dick inside of her mouth. Sucking on the dick to clean it, Cathy closed her eyes down and slowly she started to push her lips down onto his length.