Cathy Kelley: Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaning him off, Cathy looked up at him with her one good eye and watched as his length fell from her mouth and she was free to move up. The pair climbed up off of the floor and she reached over to the bedside table, picking up a tissue that had been in a box on the side. She mopped at her face, scooping up the globules of cum that had been fired over her face and somewhat cleaning her face up. She still needed a shower to fully clean herself up but for now, she was happy to just take some much needed breathes and recover from her tremendous fuck session.

"Fuck yeah..." Bruno managed to breathe out, looking to the woman as she finished applying the tissue and then tossed it in the trash.

"I am not going to forget that in a long... Long time." Cathy admitted, her hands smoothing down the front of her hot, tight body before she looked back to him. "Thank you."