Cathy the Sexy MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike loved hearing the story later in bed and he told his wife the boys were probably jerking off dreaming of her tits. He told her how each of them was dreaming of fucking her and having her suck their dicks but only after playing with her breasts. Cathy tried to ignore him, part of her felt it was wrong to fantasize about fucking such young men who were friends of her son. However, the thought of having sex with each of them, one after the other, turned her on. Mike talked about how each one might fuck her as he thrust his dick into her.

For the rest of that summer, Cathy teased the young men whenever they were at the house. If they slept over the house, she would make sure she saw them in her nightgown. Even though it wasn't very revealing, it was clear she was naked underneath. Her breasts moved freely underneath the fabric and it clung to her ass. It made her hot thinking such young men desired her middle-aged body. Guilt and respect for their son kept her from going further and showing them more.

When her son went off to college, his best friend Josh, who lived next door, had to stay in town to attend a smaller state school. His parents were in poor health and he stayed local in order to help them out. He would also help out Cathy around the house, especially helping to maintain their large, inground pool. They had a service come by once a week but it still needed maintenance in the interim. She knew Josh had a huge crush on her and while they were alone, she would tease him mercilessly. Josh was more than happy to view whatever part of her body that she decided to reveal on a given day.

She made sure to wear her most revealing bikini and didn't tie it as tightly so when she bent over, more of her breasts were exposed to her young admirer. She would sometimes ask him to put suntan lotion on her back after she untied her top and made sure he got a view of her ample side boob. Not only was he getting to see her half-naked but he was getting a chance to touch and rub her soft skin.

A few times, she caught Josh looking out of his upstairs bedroom window at her while she sunbathed in the backyard. She felt somewhat naughty when she decided she would sunbathe topless, knowing Josh was peeking out at her. She imagined him jerking off looking at her naked, tan breasts. She didn't realize the depth of the effect that her teasing had on Josh. He would stand back from the window, thinking he couldn't be seen as he stripped off his shorts and underwear, exposing his erection. He would then stroke his dick imagining being able to strip Cathy of all her clothing, sucking on her tits and fingering her pussy. He wanted to grab her ass and kiss her before laying her down and tasting her pussy. He wanted to fuck her in the worst way and pretended his lubricated hand was Cathy's pussy on numerous occassions when he was watching her sunbathe or when he was alone in his room at night.

Mike was the beneficiary of her toying with their young college neighbor when Cathy would tell him how she teased him on a particular day. They would end up in the bedroom, fucking like newlyweds. They discussed her possibly fucking Josh but there is no way she was going to do it with their son's friend who lived next door. However, she did continue to tease him whenever the opportunity arose.

Josh eventually went away to college for his junior and senior years and Mike missed his wife's opportunities to relentlessly tease him but Cathy found other ways to subtly attract the attention of other men. She turned her focus to men at the gym where she worked out. At the urging of Mike, she wore leggings or compression shorts to show off her luscious tight ass. She began to wear only a sports bra instead of a loose t-shirt. Men at the gym hovered around her like bees on a sweet flower. She would come home each time and give Mike all the details of how men would be staring at her ass and tits, then engage her in a conversation to get a longer look at her. Several of them had asked her out on dates or for coffee but she gratefully declined their offers.

Things got interesting when a young personal trainer who had been working with Cathy asked her, "Have you ever been hit on by a 23-year-old?"

He asked for her cell number but she refused, however he gave her his number and told her to call him anytime. She was so flattered to have such a young man approach her as she entered her early 50's, that it ignited a flame in her pussy that Mike enjoyed for months. Despite his pleas to follow through on the young man's offer to go on a date, Cathy still refused to take it any further than some mild flirtations. She did meet him for coffee one time but she couldn't or wouldn't take it to the next level, much to the disappointment of the young man.

Several months after her flirtations with the personal trainer, Josh's father passed away and he returned home to stay with his mom who wasn't doing so well herself. He worked remotely from home so it didn't matter where he was physically located. Now, in his mid-twenties, Cathy noticed he had lost his boyish look and was a full-grown man standing well over 6 feet tall, with a muscular build and sandy blonde hair. Cathy always found his deep blue eyes enticing. She liked this manly version of her son's childhood friend.

Josh and Cathy renewed their friendship but it was much different from when he was younger. They could hang out by the pool and enjoy alcoholic drinks together and have adult conversations. Josh was still single and didn't have much time to date between his work and taking care of his elderly mom so it was convenient to socialize with his neighbors. It became common for him to stop over his neighbor's house for a cup of coffee in the morning or for lunch. It was a break from work or taking care of his mom and it was nice for Cathy to have someone to socialize with while Mike worked long hours or was out on the golf course.

The more they hung out, the more their long, unspoken crushes on each other began to bloom. Cathy made sure to put on some makeup before Josh would stop by and wore a nightgown in the morning or her bikini in the afternoon. She knew Josh was checking her out and it was a boost to her confidence to know he was checking her out. She was getting older and didn't feel as attractive as she did in her younger days and it felt good to know that she could still attract the glances of another man, especially one so much younger than she.

Cathy and Josh would see each other on most days, even if it were for just a short time and he would also join her and Mike on the weekends. Mike picked up on Cathy's crush on their young neighbor and would tease her about possibly sleeping with him but she would brush him off, feeling a young man wouldn't have any interest in an older woman. Mike would bring those thoughts into their bedroom by planting the fantasy in Cathy's mind about fucking Josh. He even boldly told her if she had the chance to fuck Josh, that she should go for it with his full permission. She told him he was crazy, that they were friends, and quickly reminded Mike that Josh was a friend of their son.

Things began to heat up one afternoon when during a break from work, Josh stopped over on a hot summer day to have lunch by the pool with Cathy. She had purchased a new bikini that was more revealing than she would normally wear. It showed more of her cleavage and even more of her ass cheeks. Josh was quick to compliment her on her new suit.

"Is that a new bikini, Cathy? You look great in it."

"Yes, it is. I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if I was too old to wear it but I figured it would be okay in the privacy of our yard."

"You are definitely not too old to wear that bikini. You're a sexy woman, Cathy."

"Thank you, Josh but I'm not so sure about the sexy part."

"Trust me, Cathy. I've always thought you were sexy. All of Junior's friends thought you were the hottest mom around. We used to talk about that all the time."

"I find that hard to believe."

Cathy was playing coy, but deep inside she was loving hearing how her son's friends would talk about her.

"You can believe it, Cathy. You're a MILF."

"MILF, what's that?"

Josh looked into Cathy's eyes, grinned and said, "Mother I'd like to fuck."

Cathy blushed profusely and Josh told her, "I'm sorry for embarrassing you but you're pretty hot, Cathy."

Cathy was flustered and did not know what to say, so she changed the subject but her pussy was wet and her nipples got hard and poked through the top of her bikini drawing the attention of Josh. He watched her every move around the pool and kitchen that day. Later that evening, Cathy told Mike what happened and how turned on she was. He fucked her hard that night making her call him Josh the entire time she was sucking his dick or taking him deep inside her pussy. She was so turned on by Josh calling her a MILF that she couldn't get the thought of him telling her that out of her mind. She felt sexy knowing Josh fantasized about her and probably jerked off thinking of her. Mike even asked if he should call him to come over to join them in the bedroom but Cathy declined. However, deep inside she knew she wanted their young neighbor. She still couldn't find the courage to follow through on her desires.

She had no idea how long Josh had fantasized about her and seeing her almost everyday in revealing swimwear only rekindled Josh's sexual desires towards his older neighbor. He wanted to seduce Cathy. If a woman closer to his age was behaving in this manner, there is no doubt he would try to have sex with her but this was his best friend's mother, his neighbor and a friend. He didn't want to risk losing multiple friends by trying to fuck Cathy, no matter what his hormones and male instincts were telling him.

A few days later on a hot Friday afternoon, Josh had finished up his work early and asked if he could come over to relax by the pool and Cathy was only happy to oblige. Mike would be out golfing with his friends until later that evening and she didn't want to be alone. Besides, she looked forward to her time with Josh. She made them both lunch and a couple of ice teas and vodka as they socialized on the patio. Josh was staring at her cleavage most of the time and Cathy didn't mind a bit.

After a few drinks, they decided to cool off in the pool. Josh dove in, followed moments later by Cathy. Her top wasn't tied very tight, she did this to show off more cleavage, and when she dove into the water, her top came off. As she surfaced, she was still in the water from her neck down but her top was floating towards Josh who was now in the shallow end. Emboldened by the drinks and his growing desire for his older neighbor, Josh retrieved the bikini top and stood by the edge of the pool with it in his hand, grinning from ear to ear.

Cathy said, "Can I please have my top?"

To which Josh replied, "Of course you can. Come and get it."

She hesitated, with conflicted thoughts, Part of her was too modest to brazenly display herself to her neighbor but the other part of her wanted Josh to see her 34DD tits up close.

"Please, can I have my top?'

He held it up by his finger and replied, "You can have it, it's right here."

To this day, Cathy doesn't know what made her do it because it was so out of character for her but she swam closer towards the shallow end of the pool, the cool water feeling wonderful against her naked breasts. When her feet could touch the bottom of the pool she began to stand up gradually exposing her tits to Josh as she walked closer to him. His boyish grin turned to a look of awe at the sight of his best friend's mother's huge breasts, breasts he had fantasized about seeing up close since he was younger. His eyes focused on her tits as the cool pool water cascaded off them, her big, dark nipples hardened by the colder water and her excitement. He swallowed hard as she came within inches of him, momentarily looking into her eyes before returning his focus downward toward her tits.

"Wow, your breasts are exquisite. They are even better than I imagined."

"I'm glad you like them, Josh."

He looked back up into her eyes and noticed the unmistakable look of desire in them as his dick began to harden. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment before they instinctively began to move their lips closer to one another. They each closed their eyes as their lips met in a soft kiss that turned into a much longer kiss with their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Their pent up desires for each other were now slowly being released. Cathy gasped for air when Josh's hands moved from her waist up her torso to grasp her full breasts. He wanted to see them and touch them for years, he dreamed about this moment and jerked off thinking of Cathy's tits. He was now fulfilling part of his fantasy. He played with her nipples as they continued to kiss in the pool.

Josh broke from their kiss to begin sucking on Cathy's nipples while fully enjoying the feeling of her full breasts in his hands. She held his head close to her chest, moaning as he played with her tits. She momentarily felt a surge of guilt, after all, she was old enough to be his mother and she was a faithful wife. The guilt quickly left her when Josh's hand began to massage her pussy through her bikini bottom. Part of her wanted to stop him before this went any further but the greater part of her wanted this young man to fuck her. She knew she had her husband's permission, besides, the longer she let Josh kiss and fondle her, the less control she felt she had over the situation. When he untied the side of her bikini bottom and slipped his finger into her pussy, she lost all control and spread her legs wider in tacit approval to continue. Her hand found his young, hard dick and began to play with him in return. His cock was bigger and fatter than Mike's and the thought of having it in her pussy now controlled her actions. She had to have it.

Josh lifted Cathy to the side of the pool and stripped off the rest of her bikini bottom, then got down on his knees and began to lick her pussy, telling her, "Cathy, I've wanted you for so long. Oh, god, I want you badly, I need you."

Cathy spread her legs and massaged Josh's head as he ate her pussy. She writhed in pleasure to the motions of his tongue; tongue fucking her first before concentrating on her clit. What neither one of them realized was that Mike's golf game got canceled at the last minute and he came home early only to catch his wife and her young lover naked in the pool. He watched from the small kitchen window above the sink as the scene unfolded before his eyes.

At first, he was stunned at what he was seeing. His wife wantonly spreading her legs so their son's friend could eat her pussy. He also had a sudden surge of jealousy but that was quickly replaced with a feeling of lustful joy and finally seeing his wife with another man after decades of pleading with her to explore her sexuality outside of their marriage. He was now a voyeur to Josh bringing his wife to an orgasm with his tongue while having a firm grasp of her ass with his hands.

When she was done coming, Josh brought her over to a cushioned lounge chair where he stood naked before her and fed her his cock. Mike was impressed with its size and girth as he watched his wife of 35 years giving Josh an expert blow job. Cathy could barely stuff the big dick in her mouth but she was able to swallow about half of it. Her head bobbed on the young man's dick until he held her head still and began to fuck her mouth, forcing her to gag a couple of times. Mike watched in awe as he witnessed his wife getting face fucked. He couldn't believe his dream was unexpectedly coming true.

Cathy was feasting on the young dick in her face but Josh wanted more than a blow job and withdrew from between her lips. Without saying a word to each other, Cathy knew what he wanted so she moved further back on the lounge chair and spread her legs. Josh couldn't believe this was really happening and took a moment to gaze at the naked MILF in front of him. Mike was looking on in anticipation of finally seeing his wife sexually servicing another man.

Josh got between Cathy's legs and rubbed his big dick up and down against her juicy cunt then slowly slid himself into her. Cathy had never fucked anyone other than Mike and the feeling of a different, young, hard dick entering her was absolutely thrilling to her. She had always wondered what it would be like to have another dick fill her pussy and, after all these years, she was finally getting to experience the feeling of a new cock. Mike almost came in his pants as he watched Josh enter his wife's pussy and begin to thrust into her. He noticed how Josh's ass cheeks would tighten as he drove deep into Cathy's pussy. He was fucking her hard and fast, making Cathy moan with each thrust.

While he was enjoying the feel of Cathy's pussy, he told her, "You have no idea, how long I've wanted to fuck you. You're so hot Cathy. All of Junior's friends dreamt about you."

Hearing that statement drove her to a higher level of pleasure and Cathy came a second time as Josh fucked her hard. He had no idea how long she had wanted to fuck him also. He then asked her to get on top and she willingly obliged. She was looking him in the eye as she lowered herself onto his dick and began to ride him while he played with her tits. She lowered herself so he could alternately suck on them as she bounced on the young dick in her cunt, her eyes rolling back into her head in pleasure. Mike hadn't seen his wife so turned on in a long time. He began to play with his dick through his pants as he watched his wife and her young lover in action. She was now using his young, hard dick for her pleasure; she was fucking him

After riding Josh for a while, Cathy began to tire so he bent her over and he began to fuck her from behind, playing with her tits and ass cheeks the entire time. When he couldn't hold off any longer, Josh got a firm grasp of Cathy's ass and began to fuck her hard, so hard their skin was slapping together as her big tits flopped back and forth. Mike grabbed some paper towels and released his dick from his pants and continued to stroke himself. Then Josh lunged forward and groaned loudly as he began to fill Cathy's pussy with his cum. Mike, simultaneously, shot his load into the paper towels as he watched the young man shooting his cum into his wife. It was a moment he had waited almost his entire adult life to witness.

When he was finished cumming, Josh withdrew himself from Cathy's pussy and wiped himself off in a beach towel. Cathy did the same. Now that the dirty deed was completed, Mike quietly left the house so they didn't know he watched the entire thing. Now that she had cum a couple of times and serviced her young lover, Cathy began to feel guilty for giving in to her deviant sexual desires. Josh felt the sudden awkwardness and made an excuse to leave. They both got dressed and Cathy went for a cleansing swim in the pool before going upstairs to shower.

Cathy felt conflicted, part of her felt horrible for cheating on her husband while the other part was excited for having one of the most thrilling and satisfying sexual experiences of her life. Mike went to a local tavern to get a beer, then sent his wife a text saying he'd be home shortly. When he got home, he found his wife out by the pool in a one-piece bathing suit with a drink in her hand.

He asked her how her day went and she replied, with a one-word reply, "Fine."

"Did Josh come over?"

"He came over for lunch but went home."

"Maybe we could invite him over later for a couple of drinks."

"I think he said he was busy."

Cathy didn't seem like she wanted to talk much and Mike was wondering if she was going to say anything about what happened. He kept hinting around about Josh but gave up when she didn't reveal anything about what had happened earlier. Cathy's pussy was still damp thinking about what she had done with Josh and when Mike suggested they go into the bedroom she readily agreed.