Cathy the Sexy MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
A modest MILF learns to let loose.
10.5k words
4.65
63.9k
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,610 Followers

Mike and Cathy had a perfect marriage. They had been married for over 30 years and had been dating for close to 40. Mike was Cathy's only lover, having taken her virginity when she was 18 years old. They met at a party of a mutual friend and he was immediately attracted to her 34DD breasts. They were big and round and protruded from her sleeveless t-shirt. Several guys showed an interest in Cathy that night but it was Mike that she liked from the time he said, "hello."

He was not only attracted to her large breasts but her long, auburn hair, hazel eyes, and her petite 5'2" frame. When they locked eyes from across the room, her smile was like a beam from a lighthouse, guiding Mike her way. He was quite surprised that from all of the men showing an interest in her, that Cathy found him the most attractive. He was an average teen with brown hair and brown eyes, standing 5'10" but it was love at first sight for Cathy. Mike felt more attracted to Cathy than he had any other girl he had dated and knew from the start she was special. For that reason, he didn't try to get her into bed right away. She was a modest girl and he wanted more than a quick night of sex.

Cathy was brought up to save her virginity for marriage so she was also trying to hold out as long as she could despite her intense feelings for Mike. They did some heavy petting and Mike cherished the first time he got a handful of Cathy's big tits over her sweater, then the first time he got his hand under her shirt to fondle them over her bra. As much as she enjoyed making out with Mike, she was still reluctant to go too far too fast. Eventually, he got to her bare breasts and almost came in his pants at first glance. They were lovely. He knew they were big but they were even better than he imagined, big and round and her nipples were the size of silver dollars and dark.

Things gradually progressed to Cathy giving Mike a handjob, then a blowjob. She also let him get his hands up her skirt to touch her bare pussy but she still held out on going all the way. Then one night while her parents were out of town, Cathy invited Mike over. Little did he know that she planned on giving him her most prized possession that night; her virginity. They had been dating almost six months with Mike trying to get her to have sex for most of that time. He didn't think he heard her correctly when he asked her to have sex and this time, she agreed. He fully expected to have to settle for a handjob or blowjob but not on that fateful night.

While Mike wasn't a virgin, he still wasn't that sexually experienced leading to both of them being nervous that evening. Cathy was naturally anxious, almost shaking, which Mike picked up on so he made sure to go slowly. He took his time stripping off her clothes, spending time fingering her and sucking on her tits before he licked her pussy. She was too nervous to have an orgasm but it did help get her ready to be penetrated for the first time.

When they were both ready, Cathy laid back and spread her legs offering her virgin pussy to her lover. Mike positioned himself between her legs, fumbling as his dick poked at her pussy. He pushed himself forward and was met with some initial resistance but he kept pressing forward. A combination of Cathy's nervousness and her hymen was blocking him until he thrust harder and finally broke through causing Cathy to wince in pain. Mike finally got to have sex with her. He found her pussy so tight, it was almost like it had a firm grip on his dick. He made sure to go nice and slow at first. Now that the initial deed was done, Cathy relaxed and began to enjoy having a dick in her pussy. Unfortunately, Mike being young and inexperienced, wasn't able to control his orgasm and came within a few minutes.

After he withdrew, he was feeling ecstatic; he finally got to fuck Cathy after months of teasing and heavy petting. His ecstasy was short-lived by the fact that Cathy had tears running down her cheeks. They were tears of joy and sadness from losing her virginity but she was also relieved that she finally had sex. Her friends had lost their virginity a long time ago and she was the lone holdout so she felt some peer pressure as well as pressure from Mike to finally have sex.

Mike was sensitive enough to cuddle with Cathy and reassured her by telling her for the first time, "I love you."

That made more tears flow while she replied, "I love you too, Mike."

After Cathy collected herself and her emotions calmed, they were able to have sex again that night. She had her first orgasm while Mike ate her pussy and fucked her afterward. With fewer nerves and the fact that he came earlier, he was able to last longer this time and fucked Cathy in a variety of positions. He liked fucking her from behind because he could easily fondler her tight ass and big tits. She also liked the way his dick felt from behind, touching parts of her pussy from a different angle.

From that day on, their feelings for each other grew even stronger. Their relationship lasted through college and after, when Cathy got a job as a teacher and Mike was accepted into medical school. It was tough at times, struggling to make ends meet while still trying to find time for each other.

The one constant thing that Mike had to deal with in his relationship with Cathy was the fact that other men were continually checking out her pretty face, big tits, and tight, round butt. He couldn't blame them either so it's not like he could get mad; he would have been in a constant state of anger. He found, strangely enough, that it not only turned him on but it also turned on his wife when another man showed an appreciation for her good looks. Mike wondered if the reason he didn't get jealous was the fact that he was the beneficiary of great sex with his wife afterward. Cathy's ego got a boost and she felt better about herself and Mike got to fuck her hot pussy.

The fact that other men were checking out his wife also became part of their mutual sexual fantasies. They would talk about how a certain man was staring at her and how he would like to fuck Cathy if given the chance. They discussed the possibility of having a threesome but never acted upon their mutual fantasies but it provided the spark for a wonderful, monogamous sex life.

Before they got married and had children, Mike did a few things to trigger his wife to be the object of another man's desire. One time, they went to the beach and Cathy was wearing a bikini. It wasn't revealing in and of itself but her breasts were so large, she naturally showed a lot of cleavage and her bottoms were what he called "cheeky," they showed a good portion of her butt cheeks. Men were constantly turning their heads to check her out and Mike knew a couple of guys behind their blanket had an almost constant eye on her even though she was with Mike. At one point, Cathy was lying face down on the blanket with her top untied so she wouldn't get tan lines. Mike, mischievously, "accidentally," spilled part of his cold drink on her back causing her to scream and to quickly lift her torso in surprise. In doing so, she momentarily exposed her large breasts to the two men behind her who were treated to the thrill of seeing her naked from the waist up. Mike, profusely apologized, claiming it was simply him being careless. Cathy was slightly perturbed but quickly forgave Mike.

The two young men sat there in awe of seeing Cathy's exposed breasts. They were checking her out when she was coming in and out of the water picturing her tits in their minds and were thrilled to get an actual peek at them. Cathy immediately looked their way and could tell by the smiles on their faces that they caught all of the action in front of them causing her to blush. Part of her wanted to kill her husband but the other part was pleased that they enjoyed seeing her tits.

Later on that night, Cathy and Mike both laughed about the incident. Mike also teased Cathy on how the men were constantly checking her out and wanted to fuck her, especially after seeing her exposed tits. That led to Cathy fantasizing about fucking them and what she would do with them if they were in the bedroom.

With Mike's full consentl, she told him how she wanted to take them to a secluded part of the beach and fuck them both without ever exchanging names. She got quite descriptive on which guy she would suck while the other ravished her pussy before they switched places. Mike told her how he would love to watch two men taking turns fucking his wife and how he would look forward to fucking her when they were done.

When Mike inquired about actually following through on bringing someone else into their bed, Cathy shrugged it off as only a fantasy that probably wouldn't live up to either one of their expectations if they actually had a threesome. As disappointed as he was, Mike understood.

There were times, while on vacation, that Mike and Cathy would visit a topless beach where her ample breasts would draw the admiring stares of most of the men and jealous glares from the women. Mike was proud of his wife's wanton display of her best sexual asset and made a point of telling her which men were obviously keeping a good eye on her, some even taking voyeuristic photos of her naked breasts. Sometimes, Cathy would tease some of her admirers by standing, facing their direction while she stretched her arms above her head as if trying to work out the stiffness in her upper back but in reality, she was displaying herself for her voyeur's pleasure. Watchful men seemed to particularly enjoy watching her apply suntan lotion to her chest, seeing the flesh of her natural breasts swaying as her hands moved across them and oftentimes, making her nipples hard.

Later in the evening, Mike would tell her how he kept an eye out for all of the men who enjoyed seeing her naked breasts which was part of his verbal foreplay before having sex with a horny Cathy.

Their life stayed on course as Mike finished medical school, got married and began his practice at a large medical group, working his way up the ladder and finally, getting some financial freedom in their lives. When the children came along, Mike was making enough money by then so Cathy could be a stay-at-home mom. She maintained her figure after having the children by going to the gym and playing tennis at the country club where she continued to attract the attention of many of the men she encountered.

Mike loved seeing his wife turning heads when she was wearing her short tennis skirt around the country club or her bikini at the pool but she killed it when wearing a little black dress that showed plenty of cleavage at the country club dinners. Several of the male members made it known, in no uncertain terms, that they would love to have a sexual affair with Cathy. She

rejected their offers but it made for great pillow talk at home when she would tell her husband, in detail, what she would do with her prospective lovers in her fantasy affairs.

After giving birth, a woman can sometimes question her attractiveness to the opposite sex and the constant offers of an affair made her feel good about herself and boosted her confidence which helped keep their sex lives active and fresh.

Cathy seemed to enjoy mildly flirting with some of the more powerful men at the country club like a well-known politician or the CEO of the largest bank in the area, Carl, or a large business developer, Max. She wouldn't do anything overtly but, for example, one time she and Mike were sitting at the same table during one of the several semi-formals at the club and when the banker's wife went to the restroom, she happened to lean over in front of him in order to adjust the straps on her high heels. Mike immediately noticed how Carl stared down her low cut dress at her exposed cleavage. Cathy made sure she took her time allowing her admirer to have a good look at the full mounds of her breasts.

Carl knew Mike didn't like to dance much and neither did his wife, so it wasn't out of the ordinary when he asked Cathy to join him on the dance floor. They danced to a fast song and several of the men had their eyes fixed on Cathy as she raised her arms over her head while her breasts bounced and her ass swayed in rhythm to the song. Carl looked like he might start drooling at any moment. His wife wasn't too pleased. She got more annoyed when the DJ played a slow song next and they stayed out on the dance floor.

Mike had a feeling something was going to happen and kept a discreet eye on what was developing out on the dance floor. Carl maneuvered Cathy to a corner of the dance floor and held her closer. Mike could tell he was whispering something to his wife. Carl's hand kept drifting lower and lower on Cathy's back until he had it on her upper hip before letting it casually drift down to her ass. She went to remove his hand but not before he grabbed a handful of her ass cheek pulling their bodies together. Cathy felt the distinct outline of his hard-on pressed against her thigh and he rubbed it against her as they swayed to the music. Thankfully, the song ended and Carl went to get more to drink while Cathy returned to the table with Mike.

She knew Mike wouldn't be mad if he saw what Carl had done but she still felt slightly guilty, mostly because her pussy was damp. Mike didn't say anything until the drive home. He told her how much he and a lot of other men enjoyed watching her bouncing breasts out on the dance floor but his favorite of the evening was seeing Carl groping his wife. He was also curious to know what he said to her.

"So, what was Carl whispering in your ear out on the dance floor?"

"Oh, you noticed that?"

"Oh yeah; I'm dying to know."

She knew her husband wouldn't get jealous so she told him, "He told me I was the prettiest woman there tonight. He also wanted to know if I wanted to get dinner with him sometime, alone. That's when he grabbed my ass."

"He was basically asking if you would fuck him."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Do you want to do it?"

"I do, but I won't."

"Why not?"

"Mike, we've been through this before, it's a fantasy and I would never cheat on you."

"It's not cheating if I want you to do it."

That's how the conversation ended but Mike and Cathy had great sex that evening fantasizing about what Carl would like to do with her. She loved the feeling of having men desire her and wanting to ravage her body; she dreamed of what they would do to her and what she would do to them. However, she just couldn't gather up the courage to follow through with her desires and worked hard to suppress them.

Another time, the developer, Max, was at their house for a pool party, attended by himself because his wife was ill. He followed Cathy with his eyes most of the day while she was in her bikini, her full, round breasts bulging out of her top and her ass cheeks peeking out of the sides of her bottoms. The more she moved around the more of her ass cheeks were exposed and she rarely pulled the bottoms out of her butt crack to cover up.

Mike mentioned to his wife how Max seemed to appreciate her body, and her response was, "Yes, I noticed that too."

She knew she had her husband's permission to tease their guest and she made sure to bend over in front of him several times while picking up towels or other items from around the pool, ensuring Max got a good look at her ass and tits. She would also give him a slight grin when she saw him watching her.

Towards the end of the evening when everyone had been drinking most of the day, Max followed Cathy into the house under the pretense of having to use the bathroom. They found themselves alone in the kitchen. When Cathy bent over to put some items in the dishwasher, Max came up behind her, pressing himself against her ass and grabbing two handfuls of her cheeks. Surprised, Cathy stood up and when she did, Max ran his hands up her sides and then groped her breasts. She was shocked by his behavior and immediately pushed his hands away telling him to stop. He got flustered and apologized claiming he misread her smiles.

Max confidently replied, "If you ever want to have some fun on the side, you know where to find me," then gave a wink, took one last look at her bikini-clad body, and went back outside acting like nothing happened.

After everyone had left, Cathy told Mike what happened; he was surprised and a little miffed but his attitude changed when he realized his wife was turned on. She took him by the hand to lead him upstairs where he pretended to be Max, grabbing and fondling her, with Cathy pretending to refuse his advances before finally giving in. Mike then proceeded in stripping off her clothes and ravishing her naked body. He sucked on her big tits before working his way down her body to lick her pussy. The whole time she was calling him Max and her husband willingly played the part of his friend. Before he fucked Cathy, Mike instructed her to beg for Max's dick.

"Tell Max how you want him to fuck you, Cathy. I want to hear you beg for his dick."

She looked directly into Mike's eyes and panted, "I want you to fuck me, Max. I promise I won't tell Mike. Fuck me. I know you've wanted to fuck me for a long time and I want you to give it to me good and hard. Fuck me, Max. Please fuck me."

Mike plunged his dick deep into his wife's hot pussy, fucking her just like she wanted. The whole time she kept calling him Max, telling him to fuck her hot pussy. The thought of another man grabbing his wife's ass and fondling her tits turned Mike on more than he ever imagined. The only thing that would make it better would be if he could see Max actually fucking her.

When he was close to cumming, Cathy said, "I want you to cum in my pussy Max."

Mike then shot a huge load deep into his wife. They used the fantasy of Cathy fucking Max in their bedroom fantasies for a while but no matter how much he tried to convince her to fulfill their mutual dream, she would not give in. When Mike would bring up the subject of a threesome outside of the bedroom, Cathy would only say that it was a fantasy and it would remain just that.

As they got older, Cathy and Mike experienced other occasions when men would flirt with her and seek to have an affair but she would never even consider it. She would tell Mike of those encounters whether it was at the grocery store, gym or country club and it would fuel some fun sexual activity in the bedroom but it would not go any further than that.

When they were in their mid 40's, their son Michael Jr. would have his friends over to swim in the pool or to sleep over on many occasions. Now that his friends were all over eighteen, Cathy decided to have some mild fun with them. Cathy knew that Junior's young friends were obsessed with her big breasts and she would tease them by wearing one of her more revealing bikinis around the pool, knowing they were hoping that somehow her top would come untied but she wasn't that bold and would never embarrass her son in that manner. However, she cherished their admiring stares and loved overhearing some of their conversations about what they would like to do to their friend's mom. She knew it was wrong, but she also fantasized about what she would like to do with them seeing they were young men with raging hormones and, most likely, insatiable sex drives.

One time when the boys were over the house by the pool on a hot summer day, Cathy dressed in a white halter top that showed off her midriff and a pair of short shorts. She was getting plenty of stares from the horny young men. Two of the young visitors, Matt and Josh, got mischievous and did a cannonballs into the pool in close proximity to Cathy. The splash from the water drenched her and made her top completely see-through. The white cotton fabric clung to her breasts and her dark nipples were clearly visible. Cathy was so shocked by the sudden wave of water that she didn't immediately realize that her full breasts were now exposed to the appreciative young men who became silent as they too were surprised at their luck of seeing her tits. Junior was completely embarrassed and his friends made crass comments after Cathy left to change her clothes.

Jay142
Jay142
3,610 Followers