Cathy's Day

Story Info
A special day for my wife...and me.
2k words
4.16
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the years pass in a marriage, there are times when special attention is the best medicine. When things get in a rut, I love to declare a "Cathy Day", where she has a day when everything goes her way. Whatever she wants, she gets. A day shopping...give her the credit card. A day alone...give her all the space she needs. A day of luxury...make her a spa appointment. A day of fucking...my dick is hers.

This particular time she wanted to get away. A night of romance and relaxation spent at the hotel down by the beach. Bungalow style, the hotel was made up of smaller cottages on beautiful grounds with an ocean view. I made the reservations in the best cottage, with the best view and privacy. Yes, there were cottages close by, but one would need a good set of binoculars to really see anyone else. Lucky thing that happen to own a good pair of binoculars.

It was about a 45-minute drive down beautiful Highway 1 and it was a brilliant, gorgeous day. The top down on the convertible, we enjoyed the sun and ocean breeze as we drove. One hand on the wheel, the other on her naked thigh. I was getting more and more aroused at the thought of what the upcoming night promised. I could not help moving my hand up her thigh as she sat back with her eyes closed and opened legs. It was obvious she was anticipating as well. She was wet. I was hard. Time passed way too quickly.

We shortly arrived at the hotel, and we made our way to reservation desk and were assigned the exact room I had requested. We only had to wait a few moments for the desk attendant to finish with the couple checking in just in front of us. As the attendant passed them their key, I heard him say room 201. I suppose he was good-looking, but I really didn't notice. What I did notice was the female...she was gorgeous, and she knew it. She carried herself with sexual confidence and was not afraid to be her total sexual self, no matter who was watching. In my already exited state, the thought of her longs legs wrapped around me sent a shudder down my spine. What a fuck she would be!

Back to focusing, after we got our key, room 202, we made our way to the room. The bungalow was perfect. Great view. Great patio. Great bathtub. Great king bed. This was a room made for living out fantasies and relaxing, but I knew tonight is would be made for sex. I could only imagine what Cathy had in mind. This was going to be a great night.

Cathy wanted to take a bath before dinner, so she left me sitting on the patio as she stripped off her clothes and made her way to the tub. She turned, showed herself off, then showed me the vibrating clit toy she held in her hand. She smiled, knowing that she was about to have a very relaxing time in the tub with the Lelo Sona that she had become very well acquainted with. This was Cathy day, and she was going to do exactly as she pleased. Again, it aroused me knowing that she was so free sexually and so in tune with her anticipation. She left the door ajar and slipped into the waiting bath. I moved in from the patio, taking my spot on the bed just outside the bathroom. It took about five minutes before the first of the moans from her made their way to where I could hear them. I love the sounds of sex and masturbation. I loved hearing her slow moans turn louder and louder. I loved hearing her cum. I stroked myself to each of the sounds, edging myself several times, but not cumming. I would cum inside her soon enough and I let the anticipation continue to build inside. She came out from the bathroom naked and smiling, knowing the sounds she had made were having an effect on me. She came over and snuggled around me, softly moaning again. Then she was off to get dressed for dinner. It would be something sexy I was sure. No bra, because she knew that my weakness was to see hard nipples. No panties, because she knew what I was imagining.

The dinner consisted of something good I am sure. I was much too enamored with my beautiful wife, her nakedness beneath her outer clothes, the effect of a good bottle of wine, and the anticipation of putting my tongue between those legs. Dinner over, we made our way back to the room in the darkness hand in hand. Except for a few dim lights along the path it was dark, but you could see the lights on in the room across the grass area. The path separated, one way going to room 201 and the other way to our room, 202. The lit room was the room of the couple in front of us at checkout, and my mind began to spin. I have to admit, I am more than a bit of a voyeur and love the thought of seeing someone in the throes of passion, especially someone that was so sexual as the woman in room 201.

After another bottle of wine in the room, lots of foreplay, and lots of nasty words, Cathy and I edged our way toward the bed. We both stripped naked and slid next to each other to enjoy each other's body. I had thought about tasting her all day, so I purposefully slid down her body so my head rested between her thighs. Her smooth pussy was so, so inviting. Grabbing hold of her firm ass, I pulled her closer letting my chin separate her legs a little further. MMMM..the first taste was heavenly. The soft moan my tongue elicited from her encouraged me to hum a little vibration on her clit. She squirmed and opened her legs wider. This was the perfect night. After a few minutes she pulled me up. This was my clue that she was ready to get fucked. She pushed me on to my back and I waited for her to straddle me, but she wanted to tease me a little more. She stroked my hard cock sensually yet firmly until she felt me getting close, then suddenly stopped.

"Babe, I think I have had a little too much to drink. Do you mind if I just go to sleep? It is my day you know." she said so easily. I could not believe my ears. "I have had all I need for the night. Please don't be mad" was the next sentence that surprised me. With that she rolled over, curled up with a pillow, and was silent. My raging hard cock went to flaccid in an instant, frustrated beyond belief. But...she was in charge on Cathy day.

A quick look at the clock. 11:20PM. Sexy wife sound asleep. My soft cock showing signs of the precum from just minutes before. My mind racing. My cock wanting. Almost immediately I heard her breathing slow and I had a decision to make. Wake her up? Let her sleep? Masturbate next to her? Undecided, I got up and went to the kitchen area for a much-needed glass of water and a moment to clear my head. Naked in the room, I stood staring out the sliding glass door. I opened it and went out on the patio into the fresh air. The lights were still on in 201 and I could not help but look in that direction. It was if I did not have a choice as the voyeur in me took over. I quietly slipped back into the bedroom and grabbed the binoculars that were still in my bag. Within seconds, I was back on the patio, still naked, but now armed with the tool I needed to gaze at room 201.

That sexy lady from check-in was on the bed. She was sitting aside the man, her head bobbing up and down on his cock. I focused. Yes. Perfect. This was not a quick suck, but a slow, sensual sexy blow job. It was as if she cherished each time that cock slid down her throat and you could see the puckering of her cheeks as she sucked firmly. From the secrecy of my patio I watched, my cock moving quickly to a firm erection. Never taking my eyes off of her working lips, I reached down and began to stroke myself with my left hand. I was amazed how quickly the precum came, making my strokes feel smooth, imagining the smoothness was caused by her mouth. I was engrossed, engaged, and mesmerized. I wanted her mouth on my cock so badly. I stroked in perfect rhythm with her head movements. She was sucking me.

The next thing I felt almost made my heart drop out of my chest. Cathy had come up behind me, silently watching my every move. She reached her hands around me and grabbed my chest, making me jump a foot. "Don't stop" is all she said. Embarrassed and confused I started to turn to face her, but she pushed me back around. "Watch and enjoy" she commanded. Taking my hand off my throbbing cock, I took both hands back to the binoculars and continued to watch. Their positions had changed, and she was now on all fours on the bed, with him entering her from behind. She was looking directly out the window giving me the feeling that she knew I was watching. She even smiled in my direction.

Cathy dropped her hands from my chest, grazing her nails across my nipples hard on her way to my cock. She scratched firmly all the way down, knowing a little pain is what I always found added to intensity. Now both her hands were reaching around me as I stood, and they began to stroke, and stroke, and squeeze, and stroke. Her right hand found its way between my legs to find my balls and she squeezed, without missing a beat of my cock with her left hand. I moaned. She responded by squeezing harder and stroking faster, her hard nipples pressing into my back. I could feel her breath on my back. "I want you to cum when she does" she instructed.

The girl in room 201 was not far away. He was still fucking her from behind and now had a handful of her hair pulling her head back and up. The speed of their fucking was speeding up and I subconsciously moved my hips to match the timing. Cathy now slid that right hand away from my balls after one last hard squeeze, and traced her fingers across my ass. She loved inserting a finger or two in me and tonight was more of the joy that action brought both of us. It was time. I had to cum. I needed to cum. Cathy's fingers inside me went deeper, and the other hand around my cock moved faster. I completely buckled, the binoculars falling to the ground. I stood there cumming hard and shooting cum across the room. The girl in 201 had collapsed at the same time with me, her pussy now full of the man's cum. I felt like I had fucked her while my wife watched.

I turned around to Cathy, giving her a sensual hug. She hugged back even harder. "I loved it" she said. "You sure now how to make a Cathy day perfect. Cumming for me like that was the best way to end my day". I glanced at the clock. 11:59. Cathy continued. "I had a great Cathy day. In one minute James day begins. What are you going to do? I will do anything."

I wanted her to experience as much exhilaration and intensity as I had just experienced. I will come up with something to repay her. My joy comes from her joy. My sexual excitement is magnified by hers. I guess our marriage is not in as big a rut as I had thought. James day is going to be a good one.