Intimate Strangers

Story Info
Wife's needs taken care of by a new lover.
1.1k words
2.84
13.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intimate strangers

'Fuck me hard and use my cunt' thought Janet as she rubbed her pussy. Janet moaned and gasped as Justin held and kissed is beautiful wife.

"Sounds like you enjoyed that," said Justin.

"It was good," said Janet, and he asked,

"Are you satisfied, or do you want me to fuck you?"

"I'm good thanks. I've satisfied myself," said Janet but to Justin's pleasant surprise she also said.

"But I would like to be satisfied by another stranger soon..."

******

Janet had done some forward planning and had made a reservation at the Holiday Inn for a couple of nights. She'd booked Friday off work and had said to Justin "I want to enjoy this so I'm only going to give you a brief outline."

"I've booked two nights at the Holiday Inn so I can meet a new lover. I've been corresponding with someone, and I think he'll meet my needs. I'm not saying any more, but you can join me on the second night".

So, when Justin dropped Janet at the hotel on Friday at 4pm and they kissed goodbye, Justin left with a bulge in his trousers. He felt excited thinking about what Janet might get up two.

He wasn't aware that Janet had met her new man once already, just for a brief drink the previous weekend. He didn't know that Janet had played with herself in the night several times, thinking naughty thoughts about what she'd like to happen...

****

As pre-arranged, they met in the gym. He was about 40, and Janet thought that he liked to keep himself fit as he was toned and muscular. He also had a slightly dark and pleasing complexion. Janet knew his name was Paul and he had a slight accent which she found pleasing.

They kissed briefly on the lips and worked out for a while. Janet enjoyed looking at his tight shorts and obvious bulge as he did the treadmill. They Enjoyed looking at each other's bodies for a while as the exercised in close proximity.

Paul had said "Shall we use the other facilities?"

And so, they were down in the pool together. I was quite and they embraced. Janet was excited to feel Paul's ample cock against her thigh. She felt exhilarated at the anticipation.

When they had entered the jacuzzi they had done so alone. "Nice body" said Paul as he sat Janet on his lap, and she could feel her cunt ache. He gently but subtly teased her breasts. He traced Janet's erect nipples which she enjoyed very much.

Janet knew she was getting very aroused, so it didn't take much to persuade Paul to retire to their room.

****

They drunk some red wine as Janet wore her new red negligée which she had brought especially for the occasion and had hidden from Justin. Paul wore tight boxers and a simile. Janet loved looking at his bulge and his stomach which was toned. She stroked his smooth chest pleasingly and felt a gush of anticipation.

"Your husband is a very lucky man," said Paul.

"This is my time" said Janet as she slipped his boxers down and took in the fully glory of his heavy balls and girthy member.

'Hmm!' though Janet.

She cupped his balls in her hands and then took them carefully into her mouth. She sucked them gently.

'I'm so wet' she thought to herself.

With the aid of a pillow and her legs apart she tasted his delicious cock.

"All the way in baby," said Paul.

Janet did as commanded. Slowly and carefully, she took a bit more. How her throat managed she didn't know but being so aroused must of helped. Her cunt ached with delight as he was on the back of her throat and very deep. She gagged with enjoyment and took him slowly in and out.

"Gughh. Gughh" as she managed him. She knew he was building up, so she slowly released him, and he got to work on her body.

Janet moaned as he ran his tongue over her breasts and sucked the hard nipples. Her cunt was soaking, and Paul teased "You've got a nice wet cunt" as he could see her damp red satin knickers.

"Now I'd like to see you play," said Paul.

Janet obeyed and Old Faithful was put to good effect. Paul watched as Janet played with her pussy; enjoying as old faithful buzzed loudly and entered her cunt thinking it would be his turn soon.

Juice ran from Janet's pussy as she turned up the speed and concentrated on her pink wet clit.

'I'm Cumming' she thought as she moaned loudly from an intense orgasm. She knew Paul, her new lover was enjoying watching as she made herself cum which excited her more than usual.

"Bravo" said Paul as he kissed and whispered into her ear.

"On all fours" said Paul, and "I'm going to fuck you from behind."

With her cunt dripping and throbbing Janet got onto the King-size bed and spread her legs wide.

"Don't tease my cunt. Fuck me!" said Janet and Paul eased his cock deep into her.

'My God, he's stretching me good' she thought as he went in balls deep. Janet could feel his heavy balls on her as Paul began to fuck her.

He was a fit guy, but it didn't take him long to build into an intense rhythm. Janet was forced to grab the bedsheets in her hands as Paul gave her one of the best fuckings of her life.

Janet panted, she moaned and groaned as he called her a "cheap whore!" and she responded,

"Fuck me. Use my cunt. Give it too me. Oh yeah. Oh yeah yeah yeah."

A crescendo of deep orgasms rained over Janet. But he was fit and hadn't finished. He spread her legs even wider and keep going. Another intense set of waves rode over Janet was his balls banged against her cunt.

"I'm Cumming" he said.

"Fill my cunt up. Use me. I want your cum deep in my cunt!" pleaded Janet.

And he did. He shot his warm load deep into Janet's aching cunt.

Panting they laid together with Paul's cum deep in Janet's glowing pussy.

Janet knew there was a lot because although he's shot deep into her there was also loads oozing out. Janet gently rubbed his man juices all over her worn cunt. She tasted a bit.

God, she felt so good, and this was just the start of the weekend as intimate strangers. Next round she would let him do whatever he wanted to her...

****