Cathy's Night Out

Story Info
A college girl has new experiences in the classroom.
3.9k words
4.53
16.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12:14 AM Cathy walked swiftly through the dark halls of her university's math building. The chilly night air ran past her legs and flitted up her skirt. After spending what was probably half her life in catholic school she felt much more comfortable in skirts when she was at school. "I wish they wouldn't turn off the heat at night", she thought as a shiver ran up her abdomen. She wasn't the type of girl the go around without panties, it just wasn't proper. Tonight however she was more exposed than usual, her panties being in the possession of her 'friend' Jack Melnic. It was this same friend, and this missing pair of panties, that had sent her on a mad hunt through the closed Uni building at this hour. "C'mon Jack, where are you?" she whispered to herself. The air across her exposed bald pussy sending shivers up her spine, and kindling a familiar fire in her loins. Just then as she rounded a corner on the 5th floor she saw them. Her panties, lilac boyshort style with white floral print, hanging from the door knob of 513.

֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍

9:47 PM "CATHYYY!" Jenn called up the stairs of their two flat, "We promised Dee we would meet here outside Carman Hall at ten. Now hurry up."

"Yeah yeah ok!" Cathy called back as she pulled the purple crop over her lace enclosed 36DD tits. She did a quick twirl in front of the mirror, watching the hem of her skirt rise on the wind. She slipped on her shoes an scurried down the stairs. "Flats!? And another skirt? Christ you could at least look like you want to be fucked," Jenn complained as they headed for the door.

"I get it just fine thank you," Cathy retorted with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? From whom? Cause I haven't heard anything but buzzing coming from behind that door for a while," Jenn whipped back.

"Good heavens!" Cried Cathy, feigning shock, "from a good girl like me? And besides you know a lady never kisses and tells." Shooting Jenn a wink Cathy strode further down the lane that led directly to their University. "Yeah I know, I almost wish I could kiss you just so you couldn't tell anyone." Jenn replied as she strode after her friend.

֍ ֍ ֍

10:39 PM The lights flickered and dashed around the large would be study space in the middle of Carmen Hall. Except tonight all the tables and chairs had been pushed aside and no one was studying. The EDM club liked to throw a big impromptu rager once a term, mostly as an excuse to practice their crappy head throbbing trash. At least that's how Jack saw it. And why even call it "impromptu"? He knew, as most older students did, that the deans were aware of and approved most of these things, so long as no one was hurt and the place got cleaned up. He really hated it at these things, except for one key factor. In this setting he could tell everything he needed to know about a girl in just a few moments of watching her. It'd been just last term at a party very much the same as this that he had found Cathy. His little toy as she often liked to be called. So tonight he had something special planned for them, and things were just about to heat up.

֍ ֍ ֍

11:42 PM Cathy loved dancing. Feeling the beat ripple through her as she twisted and turned and swung her hips. It felt so natural. In catholic school there had not been many opportunities to practice, yet she flourished all the same. Now at Uni she had ample time and places to show off her moves, she loved it. She knew men desired to dance with her, if you could call it that. They wanted her hips and ass rubbing on their crotch. But that was not why Cathy danced. She danced for her pleasure, not theirs, it was an act of selfish freedom. An act she took whenever she could. So she danced with Britt on one side of her, moving that ethnic body in ways only Indian kids could, and Dee on the other side of her, though Dee was a bit preoccupied making out with her boyfriend to really dance.

Cathy poked her head up and looked around, spying Jenn not far away. She was grinding her tightly spandex clad ass all over a lacrosse player as his hand ran up her side and over one of her clearly pierced nipples. Cathy chuckled to herself, Jenn always managed to have them wrapped around her finger before midnight. Cathy danced her way into the middle of the room, feeling the beat rise and bodies press in. She was weaving and twirling, rocking and moving through the crowd When she felt a hand on her ass. Not a simple graze, a full on palmed grab. As she went to turn around she felt another hand grab her ass and heard a whisper in her ear so soft yet clear, meant only for her. "What are you wearing under here I wonder?" She instantly recognized Jack's voice, it sent a thrill down her spine and her clit tingled realizing it was him, touching her, in public. No one at the school really knew they were involved, it wasn't anything serious. Just casual fun here and there, but for some reason she hadn't even told Jenn. It did feel nice to have a secret, something all her own. She whispered back, "Black lace and floral print."

"Sounds nice. I sure would like to see." The whisper paused. "Row 19, E to G, the floral." Suddenly the hands left her ass and the void was once again filled with a mass of dancing people. She shook her head and looked around, nothing. What did he mean? E to G? then it clicked, there were a few book shelves in the room that were bolted down and could not be moved. She was guessing Row 19 was in one such area. She squeezed off the dance all took a look around. There in the right side corner were 6 book shelves, and as she moved closer she saw that indeed the sign above them read "19". She ducked between the shelves only to stop quickly. At the other end of the row a couple was fervently making out. The tent in his trousers was evident even in the low light, while her back arched as his hand slipped all the way inside her leggings. Cathy felt embarrassed being here with them in this moment but as she turned to leave she saw a small brass plate on the shelf nearest her, "E - G". The realization clicked in her head and she blushed harder than she ever had. The whispered voice rang in her head, "I sure would like to see...E to G...The floral." She looked at the sign again and realized there were several book missing from just above it and a small note ready simple Cathy.

"Shit shit shit" Cathy yelled in her head. She looked around embarrassed again, the couple was still there engrossed in their own please. The girl had her head back, eyes closed as his fingers continued to penetrate her while she started to stroke him thought his jeans. They wouldn't notice if she went quick. She reached up under her skirt and quickly torn down her panties, stepping out of them she balled them and dumped them on top of the note. She hurriedly left the ailse of books, but as she turned the corner and saw again the mass of people suddenly her bare pussy felt incredibly exposed. "What the fuck am I doing!?" Cathy thought. She turned and stepping back in the row went to grab her panties, but they were gone. She franticly searched the floor and the shelves but they were nowhere. The couple was still engrossed in themselves and she knew they never take them. Which left her only one option. Jack had been watching, and he now had her panties.

֍ ֍ ֍

11:58PM Cathy wasn't quite sure how she felt. As she flitted her way through the dance floor past very drunk co-eds she could only think of finding Jack. The fabric of her skirt kept rubbing her bare ass as she pushed past people, it was kind of exciting. But also very humiliating, or maybe that was what made it so exciting. She couldn't tell where the feeling had sprouted from but she was starting to get turned on. "Uhg, not here," Cathy thought, "Not like this. I need to find Jack now." She spotted Jenn across the room and saw she was now "dancing" with two guys. The lacrosse player from earlier now stood in front of her, his hand firmly on her tits while her made out with her. Behind Jenn now stood a slightly taller black guy enjoying the spandex clad ass as much as his predecessor. Cathy knew from the look of it Jenn was going to be no help, not that she wanted to explain this mental situation to her roommate anyway.

As she turned away Cathy caught the sight of something out of the corner of her eye, someone in a dark coat moving up the stairs to the doors that led out of Carmen Hall to the adjoining math building. The doors should have been locked, Cathy was about to ignore it when she realized they had opened the doors and were moving through, before the figure vanished they paused and pulled from their pocket a soft lilac colored pair of panties. Letting them dangle for half a second they then slipped away into the dark. "Fuck," Cathy cursed under her breath, immediately starting to move towards the doors, "This fucker is going to make me chase him down." But even as she hurried through the doors the anticipation was building in her and she wasn't sure what to make of it.

֍ ֍ ֍

12:15AM As she reached the door and grabbed her panties Cathy had a moment of hesitation. She was obviously supposed to enter the closed door, but had the panties, she could turn and leave and enjoy the rest of the night. Maybe Jack knew her better than she knew herself, because she realized there was no way she could enjoy the rest of the night without finding out what was planned for her behind that door. Not bothering to put on her underwear she stepped into the room and closed the door. There was low light from the quad outside shining up in the windows and a large candle rested on the desk illuminating the room. It wasn't one of the many huge lecture halls the campus featured, it was a more intimate setting. Only seats for about thirty, laid out in rows of ten facing the central chalkboard. Suddenly the chair behind the front desk swiveled around in a moment so cheesy she almost laughed, but she finally saw Jack sitting there smirking at her. "Are you ready dear thing?" He asked her seductively. He often called her thing, it was one of the many things that enthralled her about their time together. She never felt pressure to be anything, unlike in her regular life, all she needed to be with Jack was his. So without even knowing what it was she was ready for she nodded.

Jack stood and walked behind her, grabbing something from a desk top out of sight. He then pulled her crop top over her head. He paused then and ran his hands over her exposed flesh, admiring the contrast of skin and lace on her chest. He never made eye contact with her, instead letting his eyes see only her body. Then he pulled her arms back and started tying them round and round with rope. Only when her arms were securely fastened straight behind her back did he move to face her, looking deep into her eyes before planting a firm kiss on her lips. Cathy gave herself into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of anticipation and the resulting heat it brought in her loins. She and Jack had never done anything outside of his flat before. This new territory was exciting and wild. His tough hands grabbed her boobs and massaged them, letting out a sigh she leaned further into him, needing more of his essence. But Jack pulled away swiftly, provoking a pleading look from his toy. "Haha," He laughed, "More after we warm you up, princess." Suddenly, for the first time all night, Cathy knew exactly what was coming next. Jack only called her princess for one thing.

She was pushed over the nearest desk and her skirt was lifted to expose her bare ass. Without much more waiting Jack brought his hand down firmly on one of her cheeks.

*Whack*

Then again on the other cheek.

*Whack*

And back.

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

Cathy squirmed on the hard desk as best she could with her arms and legs tied up. The heat and pain from her ass rising with each swat.

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

She almost cried out, but barely held out knowing he would disapprove and it may give away their secret meeting.

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

Her ass stung even from those few quick blows. She was out of practice she thought. Cathy flinched as a hand ran across her ass. It slipped between her legs and again she twitched as it slid gently across her smooth pussy lips. Very moist pussy lips Cathy realized. There was no comment from Jack, there didn't need to be, Cathy knew he was relishing how wet a hard spanking made her.

Suddenly the hand retreated and she was pulled up to her feat again. A blind fold was wrapped around her eyes and tied tight. "You won't need eyes tonight." Jack's smooth voice said from beside her. His hands were on her again, roaming and exploring. Abruptly her bra was cut off her exposing her tits and already hard nipples to the chilly air. She wasn't concerned about the bra, sure it was nice but she knew from experience Jack would replace it within a day or too, usually with something a step above. What did concern her was the sudden pinch to each of her nipples, pain shot through her boobs as she raised to her tippy toes. The pinch was released, eliciting a sharp whimper from her. She another sharp whimper as her nipples were roughly slapped. It was nothing compared to the flogging he had given her tits last term, but the memory of that delicious pain made every hit to her breasts that much more exciting. She felt the rope again, being wrapped around her torso, tightly binding her tits, pushing them out and together. There was a pause when Jack finished. Cathy stood topless and exposed in the classroom, not know what was in store for her but loving every second of sweet anticipation that made her pussy continue to drip.

And a second Jack returned to her side, as indicated by quiet foot steps and the return of his breath on her skin. His hands returned to her tits, fondling and massaging. Cathy loved when he played with her boobs. The sensations were incredible and it always left her ready for more, much more. His hands tweaked her nipples as the continued to adore her, pulling and twisting that made it hard for her to stay upright. The heat in her crotch was increasing, she really needed dick. Jenn was right after all, Cathy thought as her mind wandered in the bliss. It had been awhile since she had gotten any, Jack was busy a lot lately and Cathy just didn't have much success meeting guys in between her studies. So needless to say she was pretty fired up tonight, and the excitement of being in public where she might be seen only served to heighten the desire. It wasn't something she had known she enjoyed before but it was evident to her now.

Jack's hand stopped their wonderous massage and Cathy suddenly felt the sharp sting of clamps being pressed down on one nipple after the other. She gave a weak cry and sprung on her toes. But realized her error too late as the movement served only to swing the clamps more. "Be still now pet," Jack softly soothed as he added another clamp to each of her boobs. More More clamps were added as she struggled to stay still through the pain. Finally they stopped coming and she guessed probably eight had been added to each side. "Walk." Came the command, followed by a swift slap to her still fiery ass. Cathy had no clue where she was going and couldn't see or feel her way so she just walked as straight as she could. After no more than a dozen steps jack stopped and again commanded her, "Kneel". She obediently got on her knees as she heard a zipper and felt Jack's very hard cock against her lips. She didn't need a command for this part, as she slipped his member into her mouth and lovely sucked it. Running her tongue all around the dead of his dick as she slid it in and out of her mouth. Cathy really did enjoy giving head, especially to Jack. He was always clean and well trimmed and she loved the little movements his body made as she took him in her mouth. No matter how hard he tried to pretend he was in control in those little moments it was the exact opposite. All his pleasure was coming directly from her and she loved it.

Jack grabbed her hair then, pulling her faster and further down his stiff cock. The violent motion of her bobbing cause the clamps on her tits to rock back and forth as well, increasing the pain. She opened her mouth as wide as it would go letting him simply fuck the back of her throat with his cock. As saliva dripped from her mouth and his dick onto her own tits she knew she was also kneeling above a small puddle of her own juices, leaking from her pussy. Jack pulled her head off of himself and helped her stand before bending her over the large desk in front of the room. He moved around and then began tying her feet to the legs of the table, pulling them apart and shamefully exposing her dripping crotch to the night.

Cathy desperately hoped her was going to fuck her now. She needed it so badly, to be filled with his large throbbing cock. It's all she could wrap her head round, until suddenly the was a soft whistle and then then the hard Thwack of a wooden ruler across her already tender ass. The shock and the pain came at once and this time she couldn't keep herself from crying out. "Hush now pet," Jack chided slyly, "We wouldn't want anyone to hear and find you in such a.. compromising situation." He laugh then as he gently tapped the ruler between her legs, directly on her swollen clit. She whimpered and squirmed, wiggling her ass in the air. Jack brought the ruler down on her again, harder this time.

*Thwack!*

*Thwack!*

*Thwack!*

Long red stripes appeared on her ass in the wake of the ruler. Cathy squired and wiggled, the pain from her own tits crushing and pulling on the clamps between the cold desk only adding to her discomfort.

*Thwack!*

*Thwack!*

*Thwack!*

*Thwack!*

The ruler roamed down her lower ass and onto her thighs. Her legs shook and gave out with all her weight resting on the desk now.

*Thwack!*

The ruler was swung directly between her legs, landing soundly on her wet lips and engorged clit. She cried out between clenched teeth and pain and pleasure radiated through her whole body. She desperately wanted the beating to stop and for hard cock to be thrust into her. But she was not so lucky.

*Thwack!*

*Thwack!*

*Thwack!*

Back on her ass, and she knew it would be bruised in the morning.

*Thwack!*

Again on her tender pussy lips. She tensed and lifted off the desk top as more pain flared through her nether regions. She landed back on the desk and her tits again crushed the clamps beneath them as she winced and braced for further lashing. Tears escaped her eyes as the stinging pain reverberated throughout her whole being.

*Thwack!*

One final swat, eliciting yet again a restrained cry.

Jack moved his hands to her sore ass feeling the heat radiating and enjoying the beautiful shade of red he had achieved on his canvas. His fingers slid down around the globe of her cheeps and brushed the surface of her likewise abused pussy. He was the wetness that had grown significantly over the last minutes. With out hesitation he slipped two fingers into her wet hole. Cathy felt the intrusion into her with an immense gushing of pleasure. She moaned deeply and tried in vain to wiggle and shove her pussy back towards him. He moved slowly, which was aggravating at this point. Taking in the full length of his fingers, exploring her inner walls before slowing pulling out and then doing it again. Much to her annoyance her ignored her throbbing clit and continued his slow torment on her pussy. He began to pick up the pace while moving his fingers in small circles inside her. Cathy gave another moan as the pleasure picked up she rocked as best she could to get more from him but her bonds made it quite impossible to do much. He added another finger, stretching her further as he picked up the pace. She was not being rightly finger fucked, strapped to a desk. She couldn't control the moans as they steadily rose in volume. Suddenly the finger pulled out and left her gaping, begging silently for more.

12