Cathy's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead Jack began rubbing her clit hard and fast. Cathy gasped, the sensation was so strong, rocketing through her. She wanted to cum so bad and could feel the orgasm that had be kept at bay start to build more and more. As her breath became a ragged pant she desperately rocked on the desk, not caring about how it moved the clamps that still tortured her boobs. She felt the wave rising and was ready to throw herself into it when her stopped. She shook and struggled and whimpered. Desperately needing his hands to return as the felt the pleasure ebbing away. Jack merely chuckled and softly smacked her deep red ass as he said, "not yet little toy. I still have more in store for you." Cathy whimpered, then abruptly cried out as two clamps were applied to her sore pussy lips, one on either side of her wet opening. "Now stay still, I'll be back," Jack said slyly and she cringed, not knowing what was in store for her. She heard his foot steps walking away and the sound of the door opening and creaking behind him. Cathy panicked when she realized he had not fully closed the door behind him, no reassuring click or the safety of a lock turning. She was tied, unable to move, fully exposed with only her skirt push up over her abdomen. Her ass was bright red and her pussy sore, needy and painfully clamped. The only thing she could do was wait and continue to shamefully drip her pussy juice on the floor.

12