Cathy's Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Cathy gets into her flashing hobby.
7.1k words
4.71
12.6k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers

That night, after work, my parents were in the living room when I walked in.

"Hi, Mom, hi, Dad," I said sitting down.

"How was work, Dear?" my mom asked, putting the TV on pause.

"Same ol', same ol." I said. "How are you guys?" I asked.

"Well, we made it through hump-day," my dad answered. It was a Wednesday but the expression took me a little by surprise. Like, how did they know?

"Listen," I said, "I had breakfast this morning with Ron from next door."

"Ronnie Evans?" Mom asked.

"He it was, though he goes by 'Ron' now." My folks looked at each other. I jumped in with a smile, "Look, don't make more of this than there is. I just thought I'd let you know. He is a nice guy and we're both at loose ends till school starts up in the fall. We might hang out some."

Dad said, "Well, I've never had a problem with Ronnie, er Ron. And that sure is a nice car he's got."

"Yeah, it's pretty cool, huh. OK, I'm gonna go change and chill out. Love you." And I headed up the stairs.

I had been thinking about things while I was at work and wanted to tell Ron.

"Hi, Cathy," he said when I called, sounding happy to hear from me.

"Hi, Ron. How was your day?" We chatted for a while about meaningless stuff and then I said,

"Ron. I think we should not see each other for a couple days. I'm in kind of a whirl over the last few days and I need to think about stuff. Are you free Saturday? Maybe we could plan to get together then." He said that was cool and we agreed we could make a plan later.

After we hung up, I was still curious about the exhibitionists on the internet. Using Ron's tips to keep from getting hooked in, I started to browse. I was learning a lot about what kind of 'variations' there were to exhibitionism and what men were most aroused by. I wasn't interested in having sex with people watching. I wasn't really into the 'Stripper' thing where I would 'perform' to a bunch of drunk, hooting dudes. I liked the ones where a girl was casually exposing her stuff in public and it only took someone to notice for her to be seen. There was one where a girl had on a very sheer top with no bra. Anything more than a glance would have revealed her breasts to the observer. She was at the airport and at one point, took her top off and put on a sweater in its place. Nobody seemed to pay any attention but it made me excited to watch.

Another obvious attraction was long legs and short skirts. I mean really short skirts with no undies. The bare bottoms weren't really noticeable if everyone was standing. But if the girl bent over at the waist, went up the escalator, sat on a high stool, or gave a little tug to her hem, then much might be revealed! Most often, the camera person was a man - but not always. He would sometimes coach the girl to bend over, squat down, lift her hem or whatever. Other times, the girl would seem to have her own ideas.

Sometimes the girl was on a video feed at a laptop, often in a restaurant or library. It appeared she was in communication with someone who would suggest things and she would do them - expose her breasts, take off her panties etc. Some of those got pretty risky: stark naked in a library for example. It was usually pretty quiet - it was a library after all - but there were other people around. They just weren't looking! Interesting...

So, I saw a lot of pussies and breasts and assholes. For the most part, the pussies were shaved or possibly waxed. Very good grooming! Most often the breasts weren't large or enhanced. They were just normal breasts with normal variation in size, nipple size, nipple color with nipples occasionally pierced and here and there a tattoo. Assholes too, all looked similar with good grooming and hygiene (thank God!)

After all this input, it got me to thinking. I put in "Pussy Selfies" and found that it wasn't uncommon for girls to "shoot themselves". I took my phone and turned off WiFi and Wireless Network - No leaks here! I spent some time posing with my camera on timer and took some cheesecake shots of myself. After a while I had a pretty good portfolio to compare with the internet girls. I had to say, even though my pussy wasn't shaved, I looked pretty good! I had never seen my asshole before and certainly these were new angles for my pussy and tits. But I was getting a feel for quality porn and by God, I was pretty high quality!

Funny, but I had a strong desire to show Ron! I knew if I turned on my wireless connections the images would be swept off to the cloud. I decided to leave the wireless off and think about it before deleting or whatever.

I crawled into bed pretty excited. I couldn't help thinking of scenarios. Finally, in order to get to sleep, I masturbated fantasizing about different scenes where I was somewhat exposed in public. After that, I drifted off and slept well.

In the morning, I put on sweats and running shoes and went for a run. I have a route around the neighborhood that I once clocked at a little over 3 miles. By the time I got back, my folks had gone to work. It was a nice sunny morning and I felt invigorated but hot. I grabbed a towel, some water and a granola bar and went out to the back yard. First making a usual sweep of the surroundings, I kicked off my shoes, stripped off the sweats and undies and jumped in the pool. I swam a few leisurely lengths enjoying the feeling of skinny dipping. I got out, dried off some and sat naked in one of the lounge chairs to eat my breakfast. I got drier and warmer as the sun climbed higher in the sky.

I reclined the lounge chair and continued to work on my tan. I had seen Ron's car out front so I supposed he was home. I glanced up at the window but it looked like the blinds were closed. I gave a little wave anyway and closed my eyes. I lay there thinking about wardrobe. I mentally went through various pieces of clothing I had, imagining their potential for revealing. I had gone braless at times and knew I could get away with it. Still, I kind of liked that shelf bra with the support and exposure combined. Maybe I should get a couple more in different colors.

I had some fairly sexy thong underwear. Somehow, I thought maybe it wouldn't be needed. But if I wasn't going to be wearing underwear, what about piercings and jewelry? I had couple piercings in my ears but that was all. I didn't relish the thought of getting my nipples or pussy lips pierced but the thought of having a little jewelry hanging there was kind of thrilling. And, If I didn't like it, it wasn't permanent.

So then, outerwear. I had a shirt dress that seemed like it might work. It buttoned - or unbuttoned - all the way from neck to hem. I didn't have anything see-thru but I did have a yellow floral skirt that was very light material and light shown through it. It might be sexy if backlit. And the wind might lift it up, you never know. I didn't have any of those tight fitting spandex tube dresses the girls on the internet have. The ones that, in an instant, can be pulled up or down to give a quick flash. I wonder if Ron would like to go shopping?

I rose from my musings and headed upstairs to shower and put on a little fashion show for myself before heading off to work. I tried on various garments and checked out how they worked if not quite buttoned all the way, or if I gathered the hem a little as I squatted down to pet the cat or if I hiked the waist band up under my shirt a few inches raising the hem to the danger point - and then bent over to check my shoe strap! Woo-hoo!

I think I could still give Ron a few surprises, I thought as I changed into my utilitarian work clothes. Sexy will have to wait for another time.

I monkeyed with the settings on my phone so I could use it to make calls or text but Wi-Fi and Data were off so my private pics wouldn't be shooting out to all points. Did I care? I realized that most of them were just female parts and my face wasn't visible. I remembered one of the girls on the internet had some very risqué pictures but her face was always obscured. Like she could go to work Monday morning and not hear, "Hey, guess what I saw..." Hmm, anonymous posing...

That night after work, I called Ron. "Have you ever been to a nude beach?" I asked.

"No, I never thought about it. I wouldn't know where to find one."

"If I showed you how to get there would you want to go?"

There was a long pause. "Well, Cathy, I'd love to see you parading around nekkid. No problem there. But as for me... I don't know. What if I get a boner?"

I laughed. "Well, look, they are actually called 'clothing optional' beaches. We don't have to pass an inspection or anything. If it's too weird we don't have to get 'nekkid'. We could just leave."

Again a pause. "OK, when?"

"Saturday Morning. It's about an hour down the coast. Say, leave at 10:00?"

"OK, I'll drive."

"I'll bring a little cooler with some waters and sodas. Maybe we can stop and get a sub sandwich or something to take along."

"Sounds good! See you then."

"I'm looking forward to it, Ron! And, Ron..."

"Yeah?"

"Don't forget your sunblock!"

Saturday morning, I thought some more about wardrobe. I got out my tote and put in my all purpose bikini. Then my skimpier 'tanning' bikini. I have a cover-up that is sort of a loose knit mesh thing that is supposed to be worn over a swimsuit. That went in too. I wore my cut-off short shorts and button up blouse. Somehow, wearing a bra and underwear to a nude beach seemed superfluous - so I didn't! I threw in some sun block and packed a cooler and was ready to go when the doorbell rang.

It was Ron and I let him in. In the entry hall we both grinned mischievously at each other. He took me in his arms and we had a nice long kiss while his hand found my butt cheek and gave it a squeeze. The day was warming up already!

We got in the car and headed to a nearby sandwich shop. I knew the place and had an idea.

I said to Ron, "Keep your eyes peeled."

"What?" he replied.

"You'll see," I said as I unbuttoned a couple buttons on my shirt. In the shop were 2 young guys manning the place and no other customers. As we were telling them what we wanted on our sandwiches, I leaned over the glass case as if to make my choices. I knew my shirt was gaping open and the lights in the case were shining on my tits. It was funny to watch those two guys angling for a view while trying to make our sandwiches! I kept a more or less straight face as if I were oblivious to their peeking. I glanced at Ron who had a little smirk on his lips and I gave him a wink. As we left with our sandwiches, the two guys were elbowing each other and snickering. Ron and I had good laugh back in the car. He leaned over and kissed me again and said,

"What did I do to deserve you! This is Fun!"

"I'm glad you like it," I said, "I'm having fun too!" And we headed for the beach.

The place wasn't well marked. The road was along a cliff overlooking the beach. The instructions I had said the trail to the beach was just past a mailbox with a wagon wheel holding it up and to park along the road anywhere after that. We found a place to park, got out and took a look down to the beach. It wasn't overly crowded and sure enough, some of the folks were nekkid. We loaded up our arms with junk and started hiking back to the trail and down to the beach. Once we got to the bottom of the trail, it looked like the beach curved around some big rocks at the far end.

"Let's head over there," I said, "it might be more secluded."

As we walked along through the crowd, we saw all kinds: young and old, thin and fat, male and female, a few kids, some men with shorts, some with little speedo's and some with their salami hanging out. Some of the women wore complete bathing suits, some just the bottoms and some were completely nude. Very few were the hot babes from the internet. Most were just normal folks enjoying getting an all-over tan and swimming and playing volleyball clothes-free.

We rounded the rocks and it was more secluded. There were fewer people but more of them seemed to be completely nude. We spread out the blanket and put our cooler and stuff on it then looked at each other.

"Well?" we both said more or less in unison. Ron dropped his shorts and I saw he was wearing his speedo again.

"Allright," I said and took off my blouse. I was standing there in my shorts and I took a look around. "I'm not all the way there yet." I said. I rummaged around in my bag until I found my bikini bottoms. "I'll be right back."

I walked through the sand till I could get behind a big rock. Out of sight of everybody, I dropped my shorts and wriggled into my bikini bottoms. Ron was still standing there when I got back to our blanket.

"Lookin' great!" he said. I grabbed the sunscreen and waved it at him. "Ok, ok," he said.

We each lathered ourselves up, looked at each other and I said, "Wanna go for a stroll? Do a little sightseeing?"

He said, "OK."

We checked that our stuff was as secure as possible and walked off through the sand, hand in hand, both topless. I felt a little nervous at first. It's a conditioned reflex for a girl to want to cover her tits in public. I resisted the impulse and in fact, tried to counter the impulse by holding my arms back and letting my boobs lead the way. I gradually got used to it and was even enjoying the breeze wafting over them and the slight bounce they made as we walked. We both had our sunglasses on so we were checking out the other naked people without seeming to gawk. We weren't real close to other people and the wind and surf made enough noise that we could talk freely.

I said, "So, are you getting a hardon looking at these naked people?"

Ron looked kind of surprised and said, "No, I hadn't even thought about it. Except when I look at you! How bout you? Are you getting aroused?"

"Maybe just a little. I like the feeling of the sun and wind but I don't feel like an exhibitionist too much. Have you noticed any hot babes that are a turn-on?"

Ron looked around and said, "there are a couple nice ones but, honestly, you are the hottest one here. Just in my humble opinion!"

I laughed and said, "Flatterer! Let's go back."

When we got back to the blanket, I said, "Here goes." And wriggled out of my bikini bottoms. Ron took the cue and did the same with his speedo. And there we were.

"Wanna walk around some more and get the full effect?" I asked.

"Sure," he said and off we went again. He said, "This is a little different. I'm feelin' the breeze more now too!" We hadn't gone too far when Ron said, "Hey, let's go for a swim!"

We walked back to the blanket, left our sunglasses and got towels out. We strolled down to the shore and slowly eased our way into the surf. The water was pretty warm for the Pacific but it still took some time to get used to it. It was kind of a free feeling to be naked in the water. The gentle surge made it different from the pool. Once we were both in up to our necks, we came together and were holding onto each other. Ron got behind me and put his arms around me with his head over my shoulder. He kissed my ear and his hands started massaging my breasts.

"Now I'm starting to get a little aroused," I said. With the cold water my nipples were erect and his fingers found them and did a little more arousing. I reached behind my butt and found his junk. "Hey," I said, "It looks like I'm not the only one!"

I backed into him a little and felt his dick bouncing around my butt cheeks and lower back. I enjoyed that feeling along with his hands on my breasts for a minute then I turned around. With the buoyancy from the water, I put my hands on his shoulders and sort of grabbed him around the waist with my legs. He held onto my waist and I sort of propped there looking at him. It was a challenge for Ron to hold us both up with the surge of the water but he was pretty strong.

"Must be all that water polo," I said. "Listen," I said as his pecker was bouncing around my bottom, "I'm not too keen on 'doing it' in the ocean. I don't want to get some sand or disease up my thingy."

"I hear you," he said. "But what am I gonna do? I can't walk out of the water with this thing sticking out!" and with that he gave me a little prod with his stiff cock.

"Well, let's see," I said and jumped back down on my feet. I grabbed his dick and started stroking. "Do you think this might help?"

"It's certainly worth a try," he said with his eyes closing. He felt totally erect in my hand and I started in in earnest.

"Let me know if it doesn't feel good," I said.

"Oh, it feels great!" he breathed out, "The contrast between your warm hand and the cold water is, well..."

I could see it was working. I took a look around. There weren't any people very near us but if anybody was watching, I wondered what they might think. By now Ron was on the edge and I sped up till he finally let out a wail and bucked his hips some. After he slowed down, I climbed back on him and gave him a kiss.

"Ooh, Baby!" he said and squeezed me tight. Then he lost his balance and we both fell into the water laughing.

We got to our feet and headed for shore. I said, "There. You've fertilized the Pacific Ocean!"

"Well, that's a first for me." He said.

"We've been doing quite a lot of 'firsts' lately." I replied. "Time for some sunbathing?"

"That's about all I have energy for right now," he said, and we headed for our spot. "Shall we trade sunscreen applications?"

"OK," I answered. We rubbed each other all over without lingering in any sensitive places.

As we lay there, I said, "Ron, I was thinking about doing some clothes shopping. I was thinking about doing a little flashing and I have some ideas for improving my wardrobe. Would you be interested in coming with me? Maybe you have some ideas too."

"Whenever you are thinking of doing a little flashing, I'm down! Were you thinking of combining flashing and shopping?"

"Well, maybe," I said.

He turned his head toward me, grinned and said, "Well, I'll drive then! When do you want to go?"

"How bout this: we have lunch now and drive home. Shower, rest up, get dressed and go at, say, 3:30."

"Sounds good!" he said and opened the cooler.

Later, up in my room, I had recovered from the beach. I had showered and worked on my hair. I was wearing my black shelf bra and black thong panties and looking at the clothes in my closet. I picked a light-weight skirt that was kind of flouncy. It came to mid-thigh. I gave a little spin and it swung up but still decent. I faced away from the mirror and bent over - the classic "fix the sandal strap" move. The hem was still just below my crotch. So, I was legal - after all, I would likely be seeing my parents on the way out. Then I pulled the elastic waist of the skirt up a couple inches and repeated the performance. This time, some butt cheek and black panty was visible, at least from this angle. But standing up, it was just a short skirt. Then I rolled the waistline down over itself and tugged it up a little more. Now, it was exposure: butt cheeks in the back and a little black panty pouch in the front. Well, it's good to know where the limits are! I tried sitting and that was OK. I was covered. At least until I crossed my legs when the skirt lifted up on the side to where thigh became ass. "This'll work!" I thought arranging the skirt back to normal.

Then, I found a cotton knit sweater with a lot of buttons up the front. It was sort of a French blue which went with some of the color in the floral print skirt. I put in on and buttoned it all the way up. Looks good, sensible, legal. Then I unbuttoned some of the buttons, getting a feel for where the show started. It wasn't till I got below the bra that it became risky. After that, I had to keep a hand in play to conceal or expose as I saw fit. "This'll work, too!"

Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers
12