Cathy's Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on some wedge sandals with not-too-high cork heels, put on a little makeup and grabbed my purse. I went downstairs, checked out with my folks and strolled over to Ron's front door. He answered my ring and we headed for the Mustang and who-knew-what else!

As we made our way to the mall, I told Ron of my ideas. I wanted to find a top that was stretchy enough that I could flop out a tit real quick and cover back up again real quick. And maybe a skirt that was stretchy too so that I could hike it up or down and it would stay that way.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"Sounds tasty!" he said and patted my bottom as we walked into the mall.

I knew there were a bunch of stores with girls' clothes that wouldn't break the bank. In the first one, I found a skirt that was just what I had in mind. I took several different colors and headed for the fitting rooms. I settled on a black one that was just above mid-thigh in the "down" position. I could sort of pleat it up toward my waist and it would stay at any height I wanted right up to crotch high. I wore it out so Ron could check it out. I could see by his smile that he approved. There weren't any people right there by the mirrors so I gave him a preview by sliding it up a little. Then a little more! I was almost to butt-cheek when a lady came out of the changing rooms. I casually tugged it down and right away I was decent again.

Ron saw all this and said, "Looks like you found what you wanted."

"I think so," I said.

I found a couple tops that looked promising and headed with them back into the fitting rooms. I picked one that was lime green and had straps placed wide apart on a lowcut scoop neck. I didn't like the look of the straps with the black bra straps too so I took off the bra. Now, practicing in front of the mirror in the dressing room, I flipped out a breast and took my hands away to see how it would look. The material was stretchy enough that the neckline just stayed under my breast quite naturally. I tried it in and out several times with one breast and then the other. I was getting pretty good at it. I tried to be very casual as if I was doing it absent-mindedly. Then I pulled it down under both breasts and again it all looked quite natural. And, flip, flip and I was decent again.

I got dressed again in my original cloths except now I pulled the waistline of the skirt up till it was definitely short. Also, I neglected to button a number of the buttons on my sweater. I went back out to find Ron and he noticed my alterations: he licked his lips in a rather lewd way!

After we paid for my things, we strolled in the mall for a while. Ron stopped in front of one store that specialized in jewelry for piercings. We looked at studs and rings and things in the window.

Ron said, "Let's go in."

We just looked around without saying anything. Toward the rear of the store, it looked like you could go in the back and get piercings done. There was a card on the counter that had prices. Ron took one and I looked at him, like, "What?" He just winked at me and put the card in his pocket.

As we got on the escalator to go up a level, I told Ron to check out the view. He started looking all around.

"Not that view, you idiot!" I said. He was a few steps behind me. I was carrying the bags with my purchases in them. I casually lifted the bags and the one nearest me "accidentally" caught on the hem of my skirt and lifted it.

As I pulled the bag free of the skirt and let it drop back down, I heard Ron say under his breath, "Nice view!"

While we were walking away from the top of the escalator I asked, "So what did you see?"

"Some lovely ass," he answered.

"Did you see my panties at all?"

"No, it didn't look like you were wearing any."

"Do you think I offended any mothers of young children?"

"Not this time. I don't think anybody noticed - except me of course. And I loved it!"

"Good. I did too!"

We went to a food court and got some sodas and a plate of nachos. This time I took a seat with my back to the wall so I could see the room and Ron was across the table from me. Somehow a couple more buttons came open on my sweater and a lot of my chest was exposed. The only other person who would be in line of sight was a guy sitting by himself a couple tables away facing in our direction. I kept an eye on him to see if he would react. I crossed my legs to expose some thigh but really, it was pretty far up to still be thigh. I waved my sweater "lapels" back and forth absentmindedly occasionally giving a little nipple flash. Ron, of course was paying attention but I think the guy at the other table was also. He looked like he was trying to look preoccupied with his meal but his glance was mobile and alert. I "accidentally" knocked a fork off the table.

"I'll get it," I said and reached my leg out to the side of the table to try to slide the fork in. In doing this, I made sure that there was a good view up my skirt. I was sure the guy got a panty shot and he was looking. Then, I leaned over to reach the fork with my hand and made sure a breast was visible. When I sat back up I felt kind of flushed and tingly! I said to Ron, "That guy would have something to tell his buddies at the video game store!" I buttoned up a little and asked Ron if he was having any fun.

"I'm living a dream!" he said with a sort of dreamy smile.

"Good!" I said, "This is quite a rush for me too. I can't believe what a slut I have become in just a few weeks. And, Ron, you have become a pretty good 'partner in crime'. Thanks."

"The pleasure is all mine! Let me know how I can be of any more assistance" he replied.

"Well, I've been thinking about video. I know what I said earlier, but I kind of would like a perspective of what I'm exposing in real time. I can't get that from looking in the mirror in my bedroom. But still, I don't want surprises on the internet. What do you think?"

Ron thought for a few seconds and then said, "I'm not sure how good a cameraman I would be even with just a cell phone but I'm willing to give it a try. It occurs to me that a lot of the chicks on the internet show their stuff without showing their faces. That could be a place to start. I gotta admit though, that one of the things that makes flashing hot is when the girl is smiling at the camera and saying, 'whaddiya think of this!'."

"Ok," I said, "let's start small. Maybe with just some still shots without my face visible. We'll collect a few and then see what we think. Ready, Sergio?"

Ron grabbed his phone, got the camera app up and said "Action!"

"Wait a minute," I said and handed him my phone. "Use this one."

"What? Still don't trust me?" he asked.

"It isn't that. I've come to trust you a great deal, in fact. But if something gets out by mistake, I don't want to think it's your fault. I have the settings on my phone at what I think is safe. And the camera is pretty good, too. Okay?"

"No problem!" he said, "Where do we start?"

"Well, how bout right here?" I said, moving my hands to the lapels of my sweater. He took the cue and held the phone in front of him on the table, framing the shot of my chest. I casually undid all the buttons while holding the sweater closed and glancing around. Video game dude was gone and there wasn't anybody else right nearby. The people there weren't paying us any attention.

"Ready?" I said and opened my sweater wide. Ron clicked away and I kept it open for a few seconds. My arms were back holding the sweater open which caused me to sort of thrust out my boobs. I closed back up and grinned at Ron. "Well?" I said. He showed me the phone: There were several very nice shots of my rack nicely presented by the shelf bra. There was a bit of the basket the nachos came in for context. "Not bad," I said, "What do you think?"

"I think they're great! But let's try it again, and this time, use one hand to tweak your nipple." We repeated the shot but it took a little longer this time since I had to use my hand. Still, nobody nearby seemed to notice. In the review, Ron said that was hotter with the 'playing with myself' feature.

I buttoned up and we packed up and left the food court. I had an idea and said to Ron, "Let's go to the department store." When we got there, I led him to the top floor where the furniture was. He took some shots of my butt on the escalator. When he showed me, you could definitely see the crease between my butt cheek and the top of my thigh. This skirt was definitely set to the "short" setting. Once we were in the furniture area, it wasn't very crowded and it was easy to find a place behind something to fool around. With Ron behind me, snapping away, I bent over to feel the texture of the upholstery. I could tell the skirt was really riding up. All the same, I just reached back and flipped it up, sort of mooning the camera. Ron and I sat side by side on a sofa and checked out the portfolio. He said,

"Ya know, it would be hotter without the panties" and he looked at me with slight pleading in his eyes. I looked back at him without comment, leaned over and kissed him, looked around to assess our cover, hiked up the skirt, caught the panty waist band and peeled them down. I had to wriggle a little to get them off while sitting down but eventually I got them down over my shoes and handed them to Ron. He pantomimed as if they were hot and burning his hand. Then he brought them up to his nose, closed his eyes and breathed in. "Heavenly!" he said, "and a little damp, too."

I said, "Maybe I should get up before I leave a spot on the couch." I did get up and turned around and bent over to check the cushion. This time, I had my feet pretty far apart and was presenting a nice ass shot. Ron was ready with the camera and caught it all. Next, I sat on the arm of a chair with one foot on the floor and the other on the seat of the chair. By swinging my knee out, I could give a pretty good view. Ron was capturing it all.

I guess we were both pretty caught up in our production because we both jumped a little when a salesman came from behind a tall cabinet and asked if he could help us. I immediately took my foot off the chair seat and put it on the floor, allowing my skirt to drop what I hoped was enough! He was smiling and I couldn't tell if it was just a salesman's smile or something more. Without a word from us, he just squatted right down in front of me and reaching under the bottom edge of the chair.

"It's ok to sit on the arm of this model. If you feel under here, you'll see it is solid wood. Very strong!" he said.

I was a little shocked that he was that close to my barely covered parts but I was afraid to try to get up for fear I would expose more in the process. Also, I hesitate to mention that I was afraid there might be a wet spot on the upholstery of the chair arm.

Ron jumped in at that moment and said, "We were just here getting ideas. We are working on a school play and we need to visualize the sets." The salesman and I both looked at Ron. He held up the phone and said, "Taking pictures to show the other crew members. I hope that's ok..."

The salesman was still smiling and looked from Ron to me and said, "No problem. Let me know if I can be of any help." He gave me a cheerful wink and wandered away. Ron and I looked at each other trying not to laugh.

"I had no idea you were such a talented liar - or should I say actor!"

"I have many talents!" he replied.

We found a couch nearby that was kind of out of the way. We sat side by side and reviewed our recent work. He had taken a ton of shots. Many of them were no good: out of focus, movement, bad framing. I appointed myself editor and deleted the bad ones. Then we leafed through the 15 or 20 remaining ones. Now, I asked Ron's opinion.

He put his hand on my thigh, gave it a squeeze and said, "I love them all! Really, and not just for the camera work!"

"Well let's call it a wrap for today on the camera work," I said. "I'm really horny after all this! Seriously, check it out:" I slid my hand under my skirt, dipped a finger into my pussy, pulled it out and showed Ron how it glistened. He took my hand, brought it to his mouth and sucked that finger.

"Mmm," he said, "me too!" Then he guided my hand to his crotch where I could immediately tell he was horny too.

"Well we can't do it here," I said. "My folks are home and I bet yours are too. Where can we go?"

"I got some blankets in the trunk of the car and a few ideas. Let's go," he replied.

Ten minutes later, he pulled the car off a secondary road into a driveway. It looked like it went to a maintenance access road along a riverbank. But there was a gate across the driveway. Ron just jumped out, went to the gate, messed around with the chain and it swung open.

"You have a key?" I asked when he got back in.

"Nope, but the lock has been missing for years!" He grinned at me. "Local knowledge," he said. He closed the gate after us and we drove another hundred yards, turned the engine off and it was quiet. It was dusk, just after sundown and there was a beautiful pink and blue sky. We got out and Ron opened the trunk and got out a thick quilt. He closed the trunk lid and spread the quilt on it.

"Come here," he said and took me in his arms. He immediately started kissing me with passion and urgency. I responded in kind. He backed me up to the car trunk, lifted me up till I was sitting on it. Still kissing, he started to unbutton my sweater. I jumped in and helped. In a minute, I peeled it off as Ron started working his mouth and tongue down my neck to my chest and then to my boobs. Again, I liked the way the half-bra presented them to his eager appetite and my nipples were as erect as they get. I put my arms behind me and leaned back while Ron licked and sucked and fondled. It was heavenly!

His hands were caressing the outside of my thighs and gradually working their way under the skirt up to my ass. He had me jump down off the trunk long enough to slip the skirt down and off. So there I was, In just a skimpy bra and my shoes. And I felt great! Ron hoisted me back up on the car and laid me back so my knees were up and my feet were on the trunk. He started kissing the insides of my thighs and I spread my legs apart as he worked his way in. Pretty soon he was eating my pussy ravenously. Licking, probing, nibbling and sucking until I was on fire! Then he struck a rhythm that echoed in me and started to work on my clit. He sped up, little by little and it wasn't long before I was moaning, then whimpering then crying out as I came in a shower of sparks that seemed to last a long time!

Ron relaxed for a minute and I caught my breath too. I lay there with my legs wide and Ron's head resting on my belly. I realized that Ron was still fully clothed. I roused him, we stood up and I started to take off his shirt. Next, I undid his shorts and found his penis anxious to escape. So now he was standing there with just his shoes on. I looked at him and grabbed his dick. It was all up at attention. He gave a little thrust and I gave a little tug. Then, Ron turned me around and had me lean over the trunk of the car. I was slippery and his cock was slippery and it was no time before he was sliding it into me from behind. Man, that felt good! It wasn't long before he was banging away and I was banging right back. We went on like this, faster and faster, harder and harder till Ron, gave a mighty groan and a mighty thrust and I felt him go in as deep as ever. This was fantastic!

We both sort of collapsed on the car and were breathing hard. After we caught our breath we stood up and Ron got another blanket out of the trunk and spread it on the ground next to the car. He took the quilt and spread it on top. He went in the car and got a couple Kleenexes and a bottle of water. We took turns guzzling water and cleaning up. The night was warm and there was one of those California sunsets fading into night. We lay down on the quilt, side by side, more or less naked, looked up at the sky and were quiet for a while.

"What's going on here?" Ron asked.

I turned on my side and propped my head up on my hand and said, "What do you mean?"

He turned toward me, propped his head up looking at me and said, "This is more than just hooking up. Not counting when we were kids we've known each other for, what? A week or two max. But I have really enjoyed being with you. The exhibitionism and sex has been so much fun! It's hard to separate that from anything else, but I really feel there is something else."

I just looked at him for a bit. Then, I leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips and said, "I think so too. Maybe this is what 'compatible' feels like."

"Yeah, but what's next?" he replied.

"Well, there's a few weeks of summer left. Let's not worry about it. What will be, will be. And meanwhile we can just be compatible and have more fun!"

He smiled and said, "I don't have a better idea so I guess that'll work!"

12