Cathy's Summer Pt. 03

Story Info
She discovers she enjoys ass play.
7k words
4.73
14.4k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers

Cathy's Summer Pt. 3

The next morning, I got up and went for my run. By the time I got home and showered and came down stairs, my folks were up. Dad was off playing golf but Mom was sitting at the breakfast table reading the paper.

"So, did you get anything at the mall yesterday?" she asked. I had decided to let her know rather than having to sneak in and out with my new clothes.

"Yeah," I said, "just a skirt and top. They weren't very expensive but they're kind of fun. I'll show you."

I went upstairs and put on the new things over a conservative bra and panties. The neck line was up and the hemline was down as much as possible.

When I went back down, my mom said, "Wow, those are a little lively for you aren't they?"

"A little maybe but I like the green. I think it goes with my hair and tan. Do you think the skirt makes my butt look too big?"

"No, but if you gain more than about 3 ounces it will show right up. Maybe don't parade around in front of your father in those!" she said with sort of a wry smile as she went back to her paper. She looked up again briefly and said, "Although, I'm sure Ron will approve".

"I hope so," I answered as I walked back toward the stairs, feeling myself blush a little.

Back in my room, I slid off the panties and lost the bra and practiced in front of the mirror with my new wardrobe. I got pretty good: pulling the neckline down to just show the tops of my nipples, springing one whole boob free and covering it up again, and two handed, launching both of them and walking around with them on display. I have to admit, I was imagining being out on the street that way!

Then, with the skirt, I tried to calibrate where the hem should be when I was standing to where it would be if I bent over at the waist to 'adjust the strap on my shoe' or squatted down to 'pet the puppy'. I had this down pretty good too. Well, I had to go to work soon so it was back to clothes for the real world.

That night I called Ron.

"How'd it go today?"

"Pretty good! I caddied for 2 rounds. I'm beat but I made pretty good money. I can afford gas for the car and maybe go on a date with my sweetie..."

"Well, anything's possible I suppose," I said. I knew he was a caddy at the country club. He claimed the money was pretty good but the hours were unpredictable.

He asked, "How bout you? How was your day?"

I told him it was pretty ordinary.

"I showed my mom my new clothes. I wore them with appropriate undergarments, of course. She said she thought you'd like them. If she only knew!" We laughed. There was a little lull in the conversation and then I said, "Guess where I went today? Never mind. You'd never guess. Yes, I went to work but 2 doors down from the card store is a place called Dreamy Smooth. Do you know what that is?"

"I don't know, beauty products?" he answered.

"A waxing salon!" I said.

He was quiet for a beat and then said, "I guess we're not talking about a candle store, huh. You mean like hair removal?"

"Yup!"

"So, did you...?"

"No, but I checked it out. What do you think?"

"Well, I'm all for it if you are!"

"I thought I'd give it a try. Gotta keep up with those chicks on the internet. Here's the deal though, I can't fool around or even sunbathe for 2 days after."

"That is a hardship!" He was quiet for a minute and then said, "Cathy, if you're willing to go through the, er, discomfort I'll pay the bill."

"Deal!" I replied. "I actually already have an appointment for tomorrow morning. How about we get together Wednesday morning and see how things are looking?"

"Aw, geez, I can't wait! I'm getting a stiffy already!" he said.

"Well you'll just have to handle it by yourself!" I answered and we laughed.

The waxing was just OK. It wasn't really painful and the people were really nice. When it was done, my snatch looked bare -- which I liked -- but it was kind of red and a little blotchy. They said that would go away and it did. By Tuesday morning it looked and felt pretty good. They gave me some special cream to rub on the area which I did repeatedly. I don't know if it helped but it was fun to put it on. I had to admit that I liked feeling my pussy with no hair on it. I took a couple selfies to check the view from different angles and It looked good. I could hardly wait to show Ron.

I called him and he said, "So, how'd it go?"

"Well, the process was not much to talk about but I'm getting to like the result."

We agreed I would go over to his place the next morning and get a second opinion. I played a little trick on him. I showed up in my new top and skirt. I had on the half-bra and so I wore a sweater to keep my nips from showing too much. He met me at the door and we went into the living room. I told him to sit on the couch. They had a nice stout oak coffee table and I moved some magazines and a remote off the table to a chair. I kicked off my flip-flops and stood up on the table in front of Ron. I did a little bumping and grinding and adopted what I hoped was a sultry look. I gradually separated my legs and hoisted the hem of my skirt up till Ron could see I was wearing white cotton mary jane bloomers! I could see he was not expecting this but I kept wiggling around in front of him and gradually pulled the panties down out from under my skirt. I kicked them off and continued on, raising my skirt again. Eventually I got it up to where Ron could see I had on a pair of black bikini panties. I knew this still wasn't what he was hoping for so I slithered them off too and repeated the process. This time, I got the hem of the skirt up to my waist and I was wearing a teeny bit of a thong. Ron was writhing around on the couch whimpering by now and I could see a bulge in his shorts. This was doing a number on me too: all this displaying was giving me a tingle through and through.

Leaving the skirt up, I spun around a couple times and facing away from him, I bent at the waist and did an ankle grab. Peeking at him through my legs, I could see he was going nuts! Finally, still facing away from him, I pulled the thong down while at more or less the same time lowering the hem of the skirt too. I kicked off the thong, turned to face him and still moving sexily gradually lifted the hem of the skirt. This time he was going to see a bald pussy and I disclosed it little by little by little till finally the skirt was up around my waist again. Now I moved through various poses - spread my knees and cocked a leg, squatted down and kneeled facing away from him. Finally, I sat on the table with my legs hanging over the edge.

"So what do you think?"

Now he got a wicked grin and said, "I think it's the best show I've ever seen! But I think I'd better take a closer look!"

"Feel free", I said and snapped my knees as wide apart as I could. He came forward off the couch onto his knees and crawled toward me with his nose and tongue slowly trailing up my thighs.

I could see where this was going so I said, "Don't go anywhere..." I got up and grabbed some throw pillows from the couch and positioned them on the coffee table. I sat on one at the edge of the table and laid back on some others with a leg on either side of Ron. "OK, go!" I said.

He continued nuzzling up the inside of my thighs first one then the other. I lay back with my eyes closed thrilling at the sensations. He arced over my pubic area from one side to the other with a delicate touch of his nose. He transitioned to my outer pussy and I think some tongue was involved. Gradually he was getting closer to my opening with long licking strokes. "I'm lovin' the smoothness!" he murmured. He started licking around the lips still with those long strokes, first one side then the other. I was pumped up on anticipation as much as anything else!

At this point, Ron lifted my legs up and positioned them up in the air. He said, "Boy are you wet! You are wet all the way to here!" With his tongue he touched a spot in my ass crack north of my anus. I liked knowing that that area too was clean and freshly waxed. Let him lick away! And he did... He licked his way back toward my pussy but he stopped at my asshole and did a few loops around it. Then he pushed with his tongue. Nothing went in but the pressure was pleasurable. He continued heading toward my pussy and was lapping right up the middle. He was licking away getting closer to my clit when I felt pressure at my asshole again. He said, "Just relax." I tried and little by little I could feel a slippery finger going into my butt hole! "Relax." He said again. I tried but this was new to me and I was a little anxious. I felt it was just a fingertip and he wiggled it around some. It did feel good the more I got used to it. He went back to lapping at my pussy, keeping the finger in place. By the time he got to my clit the sensations were overwhelming. He did a masterful job and I was quaking pretty soon. I finally came with a few squeals and bounces and just as I did, he thrust his finger in my butt just a little more and then pulled it out. What timing! It was a great sensation!

I lowered my legs on either side of Ron and he laid his head on my pubic area. We were quiet for a while as we let our breathing return to normal. Finally, I sat up on the edge of the table and Ron got upright on his knees. We embraced and kissed. We had a lingering hug. I pulled back a little and we smiled at each other.

"That," I said, "was worth whatever hassle and discomfort that waxing caused."

He said, "I'm glad you feel that way. I loved it too!"

I kissed him again and said, "Well, I better go dry off some."

We got up and I noticed Ron still had a bulge in the front of his shorts. I knew something would have to be done about that but I just patted it lightly and walked to the bathroom with my stretchy skirt still up around my hips.

When I got back to the living room, Ron had put the pillows back and my castoff undies were neatly folded on the table.

"How sweet!" I said. "Don't let me forget those when I leave. I'd like to hear you explain them to your mom!" We laughed. Ron was sort of lying back cockeyed on the couch. I looked him in the eyes as I knelt down beside the couch. I made free with the button and zipper on his shorts and found he wasn't wearing any underwear. I tugged and he lifted his butt and we gradually got his shorts off completely. I rubbed my hands up his thighs and his dick was sort of at half-mast. I worked my hands closer to his junk then probed here and there with a finger. He was looking down watching what I was doing. I sat back a little and gave his groin a critical look.

"Ya know, that's quite a bush you got goin' on there. What would you think about a little trim for you too?"

"Oh, no! I'm not ready for waxing or whatever. I got some delicate things down there. I can't feature any yanking and peeling!"

"No, no," I said laughing, "I just meant a trim with scissors or something."

"Oh." he replied looking down.

"I guess that wouldn't be terrible." He got used to the idea for a minute and then said, "Come with me."

I followed his cute bare butt upstairs to the bathroom. He rummaged around in a cupboard and came out with an electric hair trimmer.

"My brother used to have a beard." He said by way of explanation. "I hope it's still charged." He turned it on and it buzzed away. "OK, here's these thingies to make it trim to the right length. Which one is for pubic hair?"

"Let's try this one," I said holding up the middle one of the three. I clipped it on the trimmer, held it up, looked at Ron and said, "Trust me?"

"Well, ok, but the first screech or sign of blood and your outta here!"

I said, "Don't worry. I won't screech."

We got a big towel and he laid down on it on his bed. I started at the top, just below his waistline. I took a couple passes and paused feeling and inspecting.

"I think we could use the shorter one. What do you think?"

He looked and felt and said, "OK, let's try it."

With the shorter one, his skin showed through more but his pubic hair was fine and not bristly. I had to keep his cock out of the way with my other hand and it was pretty firm, getting all that attention. I had him spread his legs so I could get around his ball sack.

"Hey, that tickles!" he said.

"No guarantee against tickling." I replied. In short order, he was much more exposed down there. I dusted off the trimmings and we pulled the towel out carefully. "OK, then. What do you think?"

"Not bad," he said. "I knew a guy once who said he trimmed his pubic hair 'cause it made his dick look bigger. Maybe he was right! How do you like it?"

"I think you are very well groomed!" I said as I fondled his junk with my hands. "Hang on," I said.

I got some body lotion I had seen in the bathroom and brought it back to the bedroom. I put a couple squirts in my hand and started applying it to Ron's groin. I worked from his waist down and from his thighs in, massaging gently. It wasn't long before I was working on his balls and then his penis. He was laying back with his eyes closed moaning with contentment.

I said, "You'd better take off your t-shirt." He was beyond questioning at this point and sat up, stripped off the shirt and lay back down. I got a few more squirts of lotion and continued working his things into a slippery lather. He continued to moan and I began to pump his cock in earnest, slowly at first and then speeding up. I enjoyed 'manning the controls' that made him give in to the sensations and I could see that he was approaching a climax. I kept up a steady pace. increasing speed only a little at a time and he was clearly enraptured. He opened his eyes, looked at me and smiled. I held his gaze and smiled back, stroking the whole time. His eyes fell shut and his body tensed. I increased the speed a little more and there he went: little convulsions of his hips as his cock spouted his white come! I kept a rhythm that matched his orgasm and gradually slowed down as the tension went out of him. Finally, he laid there seeming to be exhausted and a little dreamy.

I got up and got some Kleenex and came back and mopped up the come from his belly and chest. He opened his eyes and watched me. When I had things pretty well cleaned up, he moved over on the bed and wordlessly invited me to lie next to him. I tossed the Kleenex into the wastebasket and climbed on the bed and nestled in beside him. He put his arms around me and held me tight. Neither of us felt any need to speak. We were just together. We just felt together. Then we fell asleep.

Sometime later we woke up a little groggy, slightly sweaty and damp.

Ron said, "What time is it? Don't you have to go to work?"

"Not today," I replied, "I am at leisure. I could go for a shower though. You?"

"Absolutely! Essential!"

Ron got the shower going while I got out of my clothes. We lathered up and didn't do any fondling. Well, not too much anyway. He was standing behind me helping me wash my boobs, paying special attention to my nipples.

"So is that what you'd call 'ass play' earlier? That was new to me," I said casually.

"I guess you could call it that. Did you like it?"

"Well...I was a little surprised and nervous. But...I didn't hate it. I kind of get that there are some interesting sensations there."

He said, "Did you ever see any of the chicks on the internet with a butt plug? It seems to be a thing."

"It never occurred to me to look. You wanna go see?"

We dried off, put on some some clothes -- my skirt and top only -- it didn't take long. I tried to put my hair into some kind of shape while Ron put on his shorts and fired up the computer.

Ron said, "Ya gotta be careful here. Some people put some very unpleasant looking things in their behinds. But for others, it's just a dainty little bit of naughtiness." He pulled up some images and pointed with the mouse. "Look here," he said, "These ones with a jewel on them are obviously intended to be seen by someone."

There were quite a few girls lifting their skirts or just flashing their bare butts with a red or blue or diamond colored cut stone where their asshole should be. We looked as some pictures of just the plugs, like you could get them from a website.

"Hmmm..." I said. "I think I've seen enough for one day. How bout we dress like normal people and do something normal today?"

And that's what we did. I changed into some 'decent' clothes and we went to a drive-thru and then to the park near our houses. We had a late lunch and talked about just stuff. For a while, we didn't act like rabbits that couldn't think about anything but sex. We wound up watching TV at Ron's and didn't flinch too much when his parents came in and we were snuggling a little. Later, we shared a lingering kiss goodnight on his doorstep and then I scampered across the lawn home. Just like good kids in Anytown, USA. (Wink, wink!)

****

I didn't see Ron for a few days. He was dealing with school admin stuff and I had to work. I spoke with a couple girl friends on the phone. I told them about Ron but I kinda downplayed it. I certainly never mentioned our 'hobby'

But from time to time, I found myself thinking about 'ass play'. The hard part to get over is that there's nothing sexy about shit. Which led me to think about it. Sometimes I'll have a poop that's 'messy' and needs a lot of wiping. Most of the time though, it just kind of shoops out with wiping only as a precaution. Still, it seems to make sense that ass play should only take place after a nice tidy poop. And then with a lot of cleanliness -- like in the shower. I found that shining the shower nozzle on my butthole felt very nice! Also, a soapy finger could slip in and out and that felt nice too. I learned that I could exercise control over my sphincter muscles and tighten or relax my 'grip' on my finger. I learned to relax for the insertion part. Taking it out of the shower, I found that K-Y jelly worked better than soap. I enjoyed some nice masturbating using a slippery finger on both hands. It was especially nice with my bald bottom all smooth and tender.

A couple days later, I was wondering about the butt plug idea. I looked around for something at hand. I had a plastic shampoo bottle that had a slender neck a couple inches long and round cap like a big gumball on top. Hmmm. I lubed up the bottle top and put a dab on my asshole. I laid down naked on my bed with my legs up in the air. Next a little relaxing and inserting and -- whew! That was really a rush. I gently eased it in and out a little at a time going a little deeper each time till finally it was in up to the main body of the bottle. I practiced putting it in and out using good sphincter control. Then I rolled off the bed with the thing in me and I found that it wasn't going to fall out with that large cap. So there I was, strolling around my room with a homemade butt plug! I checked myself out in the mirror and it looked weird. But it felt good and kind of bold and naughty. Then I had another idea. I found my stretchy skirt and slipped into it. I threw on a loose fitting sweater and went down stairs. I went out to the patio and wandered around the backyard a while. My 'butt plug' was sort of dangling around my behind and every movement gave a little jolt of sensation. I looked up at Ron's upstairs window a little wistfully even though I knew he wasn't home. I decided I had to tell him about this new development and see what he thought. I was pretty sure it would turn him on too. I went back upstairs and had a good masturbation session with my new toy! This ass play was really a new dimension to sex.

That night after work, I talked to Ron on the phone.

"Have you ever been to a sex shop?" I asked him.

"Well, I wandered through one once with one of my buddies. We weren't really shopping but just pointing and snickering and elbowing each other. Why do you ask?"

Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers
12