Cathy's Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to go to one," I said.

"What for?" he asked a little lasciviously.

"You'll have to wait and see!" I answered in the same tone. "There's one on College just the other side of the mall. What are you doing tomorrow morning?" I said.

"I'm free. What time?"

"I think they open at 10. How about then?"

"I can't wait! I love surprises, especially your kind! See you in the morning, Babe."

"Oh, so I'm a 'Babe' now am I. Well good night, Honey!" I replied with a wink.

Thinking about tomorrow, I went to my closet and found my shirt dress. It was a plaid in muted blues. It was sleeveless with a scoop neckline leaving sort of wide straps over the shoulders. I put it on and checked it's viewing angles. I found that if I lifted my arms up over my head, like trying to get something off the top shelf, the hem rose up quite a bit. But it didn't reveal anything scandalous, just a lot of thigh. If I reached up and then bent over to 'adjust my shoe strap', I was still legal. I decided to raise the hem. I got some pins and with a little trial and error, pinned it up a couple inches. In the morning after the folks were gone, I pressed in the hem and sewed it. I put the dress on and now it was barely legal in the normal position. When I reached up or bent over it was panties on display or pussy on display if I left off the panties! I wore panties that morning around the house and got used to the new hemline. I found a long gold chain in my closet that I had from an old high school drama production. It had like jewelry clasps at the ends but I just looped it once and let it hang loosely around my waist with the loose ends hanging down. It made an interesting belt and cinched the dress just a little above my hips. This'll work!

I wore the dress over my trusty black shelf bra and black thong, grabbed my purse and went over to Ron's. When he answered the door, I stepped right inside and closed the door. We kissed briefly and then I said,

"How do you like my dress?"

"Looks great!" he said, "A little short maybe..." He was grinning.

"Check this out." I said. They had a full-length mirror in the entry hall. I stood with my back to the mirror, pulled Ron to me and reached up and put my arms around his neck. Looking over my shoulder into the mirror, Ron could see the effect. He kissed my ear and said,

"Nice cheeks!" He reached down and while still watching in the mirror, he eased the material up a little further and whistled softly. "Yeah, I like this dress!" he said. And we headed out the door....

The store, "Fun Lovin'" it was called, was pretty big and not at all sleazy-looking. It had windows with mannequins wearing sexy outfits -- nurses, French maids, etc. The people were cheerful and not intimidating in any way. We wandered around a while getting the lay of the place. Then I focused on the bras. They had a good selection and I found some more shelf bras pretty soon. I found a white one and a pink one in my size, 34B. I asked about trying them on but they said they didn't have a changing room. They said they have a liberal return policy so if I'm not happy with them just bring them back. I asked Ron if he had anything on his list.

He said, "I'm looking forward to the bra variety myself. How bout you? Anything else on your list?"

I plucked up my courage, turned to the sales girl and said, "What do you have in butt plugs?" I could feel myself flush and Ron caught his breath but the girl, only a little older than us, didn't bat an eye.

"Follow me," she said. She took us to a separate area that had more 'intimate' items in wide variety. Lots of dildoes, a display of condoms, a lot of little bottles of lotions and lube. And sure enough, here was quite a selection of butt plugs.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" asked the girl.

"Yes," I said, "what about some lube?" Ron shot me a look but I kept on. "I see about a hundred kinds over there and I don't know where to start".

The girl nonchalantly said, "Any of these in this corner will be good. I can recommend this one though if you need a place to start." I think she gave me a quick wink.

"Sounds good," I said and took the bottle from her. She went back to the front of the store and Ron and I examined the butt plugs. There were some unpleasantly huge ones that were hard to imagine in use but there were a lot of 'normal' ones. Some were metal, some were glass or hard clear plastic and some were rubbery material. I had my experience with the shampoo bottle to guide me and I picked one that looked like a good 'fit'. It was clear plastic with a ring on the outside as a 'handle'. That was a must for me.

"OK, then, I think that will do it for me." I said. We went to the check out counter and Ron counted out the money. "You don't have to do that," I said.

"Happy Unbirthday!" he replied and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

As we closed the car doors Ron said, "So, do you wanna go play with your new things?"

I unbuttoned a couple buttons at the top of my dress as I turned to him, exposed my right breast, looked straight at him and said, "Yes. Wanna come with me?" He turned to me, casually reached out and gently squeezed my nipple right there in the parking lot and grinning said, "Yesss!"

"OK, let's go to my place." And we did.

We went up to my room and I tossed my bag of goodies on the bed. I undid the chain and unbuttoned my dress and shrugged it off. Standing there in my shoes, bra and panties, I told Ron to have a seat on my desk chair. "I want to try on these new bras," I said rummaging thru the bag. Ignoring Ron for the moment, I laid out the two new ones and shed my old black one. First I tried on the white one. After some adjustment, it seemed to fit ok, but it seemed to want to ride higher on my chest making my boobs higher too. The cups were a good fit and stopped an inch below my areola. Looking in the mirror, I flicked my nipples and pinched them until they were erect.

I turned to Ron and said, "What do you think?"

"Lovely! I'm a fan!"

"Me too," I said looking back at the mirror. "This'll work."

I took off the white one and picked up the red one. I tried it on. Again, I had to adjust the straps a little but this one had some padding in the half-cup. I put it back on and it made my breasts bulge up and look a little bigger, like 'my cup runneth over'. "Not bad!" I said as I looked in the mirror. Ron came over and stood behind me at the mirror. He reached his hands around and caressed my breasts rubbing my nipples with his palms. I leaned back on his chest and enjoyed the sensation for a moment. "I like the color," he said. "It suits you." The bra was a dark valentine's day red. I got an idea. "Wait here," I said and went into the bathroom. I had some rouge, also left over from my old drama days. I opened it and it hadn't gotten all dried out. I took a dab and massaged it onto my left nipple. It wasn't bright enough to match the bra but it definitely changed the look of my nipple: redder. I put some on the other nipple and this time, went a little outside the areole slightly exaggerating the size. I made them both match and studied myself in the mirror. "What a slut you've become, Cathy!" I said to my image. I put a faint dab of rouge on my cheeks and rubbed it in. Moving sinuously (I hoped), I slinked back into the bedroom and posed in front of Ron.

He smiled broadly and said "Babe, you are ready for the stage at the Kit Kat Club!"

I went over, stood in front of him, put my hands on his shoulder, leaned in close and said, "Oh yeah? Looking for a lap dance, Sailor?" He took one of my hands and moved it to his lap where I found a big bulge.

"What do you think, Sweetheart?"

"Well, hold your horses!" I said, sort of mixing metaphors. I turned around and still slinking, I walked over to the bed swiveling my thong-clad ass. I bent over the bed and waved my ass around while I rummaged in the bag. I turned around holding the box with the butt plug and little container of lube. "Don't forget about these," I said.

"Oh, I haven't," he replied.

I carried them over to Ron, sat on his knee and said "Ok, lets figure this out."

I opened the box and took out the plug. It was clear plastic but it was kind of rubbery material. Not rigid. The ring/handle was bendy but not stretchy. The only instructions were 'Wash thoroughly with soap and water before and after use.' I handed it to Ron and took up the lube. I squeezed out a tiny dab on my finger. I felt its slipperiness. It was slippery. I smelled it. Odorless. I tasted it. Tasteless. I gave it to Ron and he did the same. We looked at each other and shrugged.

"OK, then. Watch and learn," I told him. I got up and slithered out of my thong. I took the plug to the bathroom and washed it and dried it. I sat on the edge of the bed and put a good sized dab of the lube on the plug. I rolled backward onto my back and raised my legs until my knees were almost at my shoulders and spread wide apart.

"Here's the total porn shot for you," I said to Ron.

"It's the best I've ever seen!" he replied with enthusiasm.

He moved his chair so he was looking straight at my bottom. I took the plug and got a little of the lube on my finger and found my butt hole. I massaged the lube in just a little while relaxing my ass grip. I closed my eyes, consciously relaxed and focused on the sensation as I replaced my finger with the end of the plug. I swirled the plug end around my asshole spreading the lube. Finally, I used a little pressure and penetrated the end into me just a little. It felt good and from my previous experimentation, I was looking forward to more. I started to use an in-and-out motion fairly slowly.

Keeping my eyes closed, I asked, "You still there?"

"Oh, yeah!" he said. "This is so hot I'm not going anywhere!"

I slowed down the thrusting but increased the pressure. I could feel my butt hole getting used to the idea and the sensation was wonderful. I let out a slight groan of pleasure. Still with a slow in-and-out, I kept increasing the pressure little by little and the point of the plug kept going in a fraction more each time. And each time the sensation was great. I was moaning softly to the rhythm by now. After a while it felt like my asshole got to a limit. Like it couldn't take any more of the plug. But it also felt like the plug wasn't getting any bigger as I pushed it in. So with my hand pushing on the plug from the outside and my muscles pushing from the inside I gave one good thrust and it was in! "Ahhhhh!" I cried. "Ooooh!" It felt wonderful. I lowered my legs so that my feet were flat on the bed with my knees up and rested for a minute.

Ron said, "I take it you are a fan of ass-play."

"Oh, baby, you got that right," I answered dreamily.

"Now what?" he asked.

"More ass-play," I said. I let my knees fall open and put my finger in my pussy.

"Wet," I said as I showed him my thumb and finger slipping against each other. He started to come toward me overwhelmed with desire.

"Nope!" I said holding out my hand traffic-cop style. "Not yet." He sat back again. I raised my legs in the air again and again took hold of the ring on the plug. After the bulb on the end that was in me there was an inch or two of straight shaft before a sort of disk that the ring was on the other side of. I closed my eyes again and started easing the plug in and out from where the disk hit my asshole on the outside to where the bulb started tugging on the inside. This felt heavenly and I sighed. I eased it back and forth a number of times and started tugging harder on the out stroke. I could feel the bulb stretching my ass each time and finally one good tug and it popped out. I took a look at it. Good. No poop. I put a finger against my asshole to see what it felt like. I got some more lube on my fingers and spread it on my bottom. I could feel my asshole was easier to open and I slid in a finger. Everything seemed good. No pain. I could hear Ron breathing heavily. At some point he had dropped his shorts and boxers and his cock was standing up in his lap. We looked at each other from between my widespread thighs but didn't say anything. I took the plug and again started inserting it. The whole process went faster this time and pretty soon it was in me. I lowered my legs and rolled off the bed.

I stood up a little shakily but gradually found my equilibrium. I strolled around the room getting used to the feeling of having the plug in me. It was pleasant. While I was strolling, I told Ron about my experiments in ass play of the last several days. I showed him the shampoo bottle and told him about my walk in the backyard. I could see he was more or less speechless.

He was shaking his head and said, "Cathy, you're too much!"

I was sashaying around the room in my bra, my rouge and my butt plug. I bent over and looked at myself in the mirror thru my legs to see what the plug looked like. I bent over like that in front of Ron and said, "Give it a little tug."

He did and then took up the in-and-out method he had seen me using. Again it felt great. I turned around and straddled his legs, put my hands behind his head and kissed him hard.

"OK, I've got a job for you now," I told him. I got up and climbed on the bed. I was facing away from him with my knees at the edge of the bed. I flopped forward so my head and shoulders and breasts were laying on the bed with my ass in the air, plug in the middle. He got the idea immediately and came behind me and I could feel his dick sliding around my pussy lips. It wasn't long before he was easing into my pussy. I pushed back until he was all the way in and I could feel his pubic bone pushing on the butt plug. This was what I was after. The double sensations of pussy and ass were way intense. Ron got what was going on and he was ready too. We started a slow rhythm with a firm thrust each time. He pushed in and I pushed back bumping the plug against him each time and sending a jolt of the most amazing sexual pleasure I had ever felt. I normally don't come easily in this position, but I could feel it coming now. "Hang on, Baby!" I said as we picked up the pace. He was really banging me now and I was banging right back. Finally, it happened. I felt the spasm through my whole being and it was like fireworks going off. "Ooooh" I cried as shudders went through me. Ron was still banging away but I sensed that he picked up on my orgasm and sure enough, he came a moment later. "Aghghh!" he cried as his own spasm gripped him and he thrust a few more times and I knew he was filling my vagina with his hot sperm. Now this was some hot sex!

He slowed down and finally pulled out. I slumped forward 'til I was laying face down on the bed. He crawled up next to me and lay on his side with an arm over my shoulders. We lay like that for quite a while. After maybe 5 minutes our breathing had returned to normal and I sensed we were dozing off.

"Hey," I said.

Ron opened his eyes and said, "Hey." We kissed gently and sweetly.

"My head is spinning," he said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Well, you are a horny little vixen, but I think of a slut as someone who has sex indiscriminately with whoever comes along. I don't think that's happening. And, I think we have something more than just the hottest sex in the world. As you mentioned before, trust."

"Yeah," I said and closed my eyes again and snuggled into him. I popped up and looked at the bedside clock. "Ya know, I have to be to work in a half hour," I said.

"Are you gonna wear that butt plug all day?"

I giggled and said, "Oooh, should I?" He just looked at me and smiled. "No," I said. "Enough for one day."

I laid back down with my legs in the air and grabbed the ring. I started easing it out but my butthole had tightened up and it took some concentration to work it back out. I looked at the plug again. Good. Still no poop. I headed for the shower and said to Ron, "Babe, could you go get a couple granola bars from the kitchen? They're in the cupboard next to the fridge. We played through lunch time today."

"Sure," he said, "and I'll drive you to work."


12