Cathy's Summer Pt. 04

Story Info
Flashing on a road trip and new friends in Las Vegas.
6.3k words
4.55
9.6k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers

(Sorry about the order mix up. Not sure what happened.)

That afternoon at work, I settled down somewhat and gradually returned to being a normal girl in the real world. Ron and I talked on the phone but we didn't get together for a couple days. The next night, I asked him how he felt about a road trip.

"Where to?" he asked.

"I've been thinking about Las Vegas," I said.

"Hmm," he said, "Hot there."

"You're hot anywhere, Babe," I said with a wink.

"Thanks, but I mean the weather."

"So, I won't wear too much clothing."

"Hmm, I better come along. What'll we do there? They won't even let us into the casinos."

"Well, first we'll have a hotel room. Then there's the boulevard. There are restaurants and shops. And a swimming pool. Do they allow naked sunbathing there?" I asked.

"We'd better go find out," he said, and I could see the concept was growing on him. We agreed we'd go for Friday and Saturday nights the weekend after next. It was time for me to visit the waxing salon again and Ron had to get the car checked out for a road trip across the desert. He said this weekend he'd try to caddy some double rounds and raise some extra funds. I arranged to get the time off and broke the news to my folks. They were very skeptical.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea. You are not even old enough to gamble. How will you get there? Where will you stay?"

I told them Ron would drive and we already had reservations at a decent if economical hotel off the strip.

"Well, what if Ron gets drunk and drives the car into a bridge abutment?"

I told them Ron and I don't drink, etc., etc. In the end, my dad took out $100 and gave it to me and said, "Have a nice dinner somewhere or maybe you could see a show."

I gave him a hug and said, "Thanks, Daddy! We'll be fine. Don't worry."

My mom said, "We're gonna text you and you better answer!"

Ron and I talked about the trip. "What are you gonna wear?" he asked.

"I'm going to bring all my latest wardrobe purchases," I replied. After a second, I said, "Ya know, I'm looking forward to the anonymity. Nobody in Vegas knows me. So what if they see my boob or butt cheek. Who cares?"

He answered, "Oh, I see where this is going. I can't wait!"

"Well, I couldn't do it without you. Not only do I like you seeing me flashing but I also feel safer with you there. Like, 'Get back you creeps. I got my guy here and you'll just have to go find your own hot chick!'"

We both laughed.

I said, "I have in mind one more wardrobe item if I can find it. It's a t-shirt in white, very form fitting and tight, made of very thin stretchy material that's almost see-thru. Something that would only go in Las Vegas."

"This trip is sounding better all the time," he answered.

"So, what about you, what are you gonna wear?" I asked him.

"I dunno, just the usual I guess."

"Wait a minute," I said. "If were gonna go stylin' down the boulevard you'll have to do better than that. Do you have a black shirt? Maybe something without a Raider's logo?"

He thought for a second and then said, "Well, I got kind of a dressy t-shirt that I wore with a jacket once to a wedding last year. It's black."

"Sounds good. How about some long pants in a light color like linen or something?"

"No, I just have jeans and some dark colored slacks."

"OK, we'll go shopping," I said.

Over the next week, we did our routines. We went shopping and I found a T-shirt that I think will work, at least once I get my courage up. We found Ron some loose casual pants in a natural muslin. On a whim I bought him a hipster hat which, to my surprise, he took to right away. We each made it to the hairdresser for a haircut. I went back to the waxing salon and this time it was a much more pleasant experience. The results were as good or maybe a little better. I was smooth as a cue ball down there. I kept up my backyard tanning salon, too. Ron joined me some days and we were looking pretty uniformly tan. Of course, with applying lotion and all we often had to take care of each other's business. Ron got the car greased and gassed and we were ready to go Friday about 9:00am. I had a small overnight duffle bag and Ron had a backpack. They easily fit in the Mustang's trunk. I knew the trip would be hot so I had on the booty short cutoffs and plaid shirt I had worn when we went to the beach. I had my new white half-bra on too.

The trip went fine as we made our way past the coastal mountains and foothills. The car worked well and we cruised along listening to tunes over Ron's upgraded stereo. We had a cooler in back with some water and sodas on ice. We were on a regular road trip!

Once we got out onto the desert it started to heat up. The Mustang's A/C worked good but it was fifty year old technology and not quite up to the task.

I asked Ron, "Would you mind if I took off my shirt?" as I unbuttoned it without waiting for an answer.

"It is warm," he said, "I can see how you'd want to. I think I'll take mine off too. But I can't do it while I'm driving. At the next rest area..."

So, I took mine off and enjoyed the feeling of having my boobs out. There was traffic on the freeway but mostly I was below the window level so I wasn't really exposed. Trucks on the other hand had a better angle. I stretched my left arm over Ron's seat which gave my chest a little up-thrust.

Ron said, "Do you want me to pass that truck up there?"

"Sure, why not?" I answered.

He sped up and eased past it. The driver looked over and grinned and gave a little blast on his horn. I smiled back and gave him a small wave and we were gone. Ron just shook his head. That happened a few more times with varying results: some didn't notice at all and some got all excited.

The car's vinyl seats were getting a little sticky in the heat. I asked Ron if he still had those towels in the trunk that maybe we could put them over the seats. He said he did and I could get them out at the rest stop while he took off his shirt. Once he pulled in to a parking space, I took a look around. One space over there was an older couple just resting in the front seat of their car with the doors open. No other cars were very nearby so I just hopped out wearing my bra and shorts. The man looked up from his paper then pushed his glasses up his nose and stared at me. I pretended not to notice and just went around to the back of the car and rummaged around in the trunk for the towels. I got them and went to hand Ron one by side of the car.

He looked at me smiling and said, "Hey, didn't you forget to put your shirt on?"

I looked down at my chest and said, "Damn if I didn't! Oh, well..."

I slung the towel over my shoulder and walked back to my side of the car and leaned in to arrange the towel on the seat. I'm sure the old guy was ogling my butt. I hopped back in and as I closed the door, the old guy was smirking at me and I could see his wife glaring at him and me from her side of the car. As Ron started the car and backed out, I gave the couple a little wave. I doubt that that calmed the atmosphere in their car though. As we were getting back on the freeway, Ron said, "So that's how it's going to be, eh? Well all right then!" Then he reached over and squeezed my thigh.

As we were tooling along, listening to tunes I casually played with my nipples.

I said, "Do you think Ralph and Edna back there would have liked it better if I had some rouge on my nipples?"

"I'm sure they would have loved it," Ron answered. "Did you bring some?"

I leaned over close to him and whispered, "Baby, I brought every trick I could think of!"

He didn't say anything. He just smiled and reached over to fondle my breast. Then he said, "Do you think if I sucked your tits with rouge on them my lips would get all red?"

"I don't know," I said, "Let's find out. It's in the trunk. Next potty stop."

We pulled off the freeway and into a gas station with a big convenience store. I put my shirt back on but I didn't button it. I could flap it open or closed as needed. I was getting the hang of ignoring glances and pretending I didn't notice that my things were showing. I didn't see any kids around. I wanted to avoid, "Hey, mommy, why does that lady have her underwear showing?" I got my make-up bag out of the trunk and headed for the store and the ladies room. Ron said, "I'm gonna get gas and I'll meet you in the store. I did ignore some glances: people could see my shirt was open and see my bra but it was just a strip down the middle. Not much boob and no nipples, just a hint of a promise. I went straight to the ladies' room and had a pee. I waited till no one was at the sinks and mirrors and rouged my nipples a little. I wasn't going for 'hooker at 2:00am' but just a 'rosy glow'. I put a touch on my cheeks to match. Very tasteful, I said to my reflection.

I went back out into the store. I saw Ron down an aisle of snacks. I went down toward him and pulled open my shirt. A guy behind him was looking at the shelves but Ron saw and grinned.

"What do you think? Rosy glow?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah! I think that can be your new user name: Rosy Glow."

I covered up some and we went to the cooler where the drinks were. Since we were facing the cooler doors I let my shirt fall open again and, in the reflection, we could admire my nipples in rosy contrast to my tan skin. I could also see there was a guy over my shoulder and he could see the reflection too if he was looking. He was looking. I pretended not to notice and finally opened the glass door and got out a bottle of water. By the time it closed, I had tugged my shirt back shut. The guy in the reflection was still looking but with nothing else to do, he got out a soda and wandered off. Ron and I looked at each other and shared a brief grin. Then, at the check out stand, there was a guy who looked about 30 working the register. As I got some money out of my purse to pay, I was a little inattentive and my shirt may have fallen open again exposing my breast to the guy.

"Oh!" I squealed and pulled my shirt closed as I handed him the cash.

He smiled at me and said, "No problem. We're very casual here."

"Oh, good," I said as I put the change in my purse and darned, if the shirt didn't just fall open again.

Ron said to the guy, "You'll have to excuse her. She's a little scatterbrained."

"It's just that it's such a hot day." I said and flapped my shirt open and closed as if to create a little breeze.

"Don't I know it!" said the guy with a smile. And we went back to the car and had a good laugh.

Once we were in the car, I got on my knees facing Ron and leaned over the center console and kissed him. I ran my hands over his head and ruffled his hair as we kissed deeply. He had his left hand inside my shirt grabbing my tit. My nipple immediately responded and perked right up. I glanced out the windows and didn't see anyone very nearby so I shrugged off the shirt again. Then I straighted up a little and guided Ron's head to my chest. He dutifully responded by kissing and sucking and nibbling. I looked down and enjoyed watching him enjoying me. He looked up at me and when he saw I was looking back, he moaned in acknowledgement. Then I closed my eyes and just floated on the sensation.

"Hey, get a room!" We both jumped at the voice from outside the car. There was a young guy unlocking the driver's door to a white pickup parked in front of us. An attractive girl was about to get into the passenger side. They were both grinning as if in understanding.

Ron rolled down the window and said, "We have a room but it is in Las Vegas."

Not feeling any kind of threat or unpleasantness, I just sat there with my shirt off letting them see whatever they could through the windshield.

"We're going there too," said the girl. Then the guy said something to the girl that we couldn't hear. She looked at us then back at the guy and said, "Should I?"

"Do it!" he said. The girl looked around the parking lot for a sec and then back at us. Then she grabbed the bottom of her tee-shirt and whipped it up exposing her naked breasts! They were a nice set, about the same size as mine but with darker nipples. She was grinning at us as she shook her boobs back and forth a little, then pulled her shirt back down and jumped into the truck. Ron and I were a little dumbfounded as they backed out of the parking space they both stuck their hands out the windows and waved. We did the same. We looked at each other and kissed again.

Ron said, "We'd better head for our room."

"Oh, yeah!" I replied as he started the car. "By the way, your lips have a sort of rosy glow," I said to him with a wink.

Back out on the interstate, I said, "You know I'm still pretty warm. Do you mind if I take my shorts off?"

Ron said, "Not as long as you don't mind if I occasionally glance at the road."

I kicked off my flip flops and wriggled the shorts down and off. I sort of kicked back in the seat in just my half bra and panties and put my feet up on the dashboard.

"How long before we get to that room?" I asked.

"Two, Two-and-a-half hours," he replied.

"Mmm," I said, as my fingers found my nipples and idly played over the tips. "I can't wait," I said.

"Neither can I," Ron answered as he ran his hand along the inside of my thigh.

"No, I mean I literally can't wait. Would you mind if I got myself off over here while you keep your eyes on the road?" He pretended to think for a minute and then said,

"I guess it would be ok as long as you don't thrash around too much."

"I'll be calm," I said, "sort of..." I reached down and slipped my fingers inside the waistband of my thong. "Aw, geez! I'm all wet!" I said in mock exasperation. "Flashing just affects me that way. Good thing we got the towels," I said as I took off the panties. I rubbed Ron's arm with a wet part of the panties and said, "This car has an antenna. Maybe we should hang them out to dry!"

"Nah, they might blow off and then where would you be: bareassed!"

"You're probably right. I'll just hang them here," I said as I draped them over my upraised knee. Then I sat back and felt the pulse of the car, the warmth of the sun and the passing desert scenery. I closed my eyes and slowly started rubbing my smooth pussy with one hand and my nipples with the other. I looked at Ron for a bit and he was about half watching the road and half watching me. I spread my knees as far as I comfortably could in the confines of the car. It just happened that the sun was shining in right on my puss. I used both hands on my breasts for a while to give Ron a few good glimpses between my thighs.

"Don't forget to drive the car," I said as his glance lingered.

"Oh, OK," he said and looked back at the road. But his right hand slid along my thigh again and he kept reaching till his fingers were fondling my lips.

"I'll handle things over here," I said as I gently removed his hand and put it on the steering wheel.

"Oh,OK," he said again.

I returned my hand to my sex and slid a finger down the length of my lips feeling the moisture. I ran it back up a little deeper and found my clit at the top. I started circling it with the same rhythm I was using on my nipple with the other hand. I closed my eyes and started to go with the flow. I was getting a sense of warmth that wasn't all from the sun. I brought my other hand down and eased a couple fingers into my warm wet vagina. They adopted the same rhythm as my clit was getting and the synergy of the two was great. I sped up a little and my legs started to twitch involuntarily now and then. Although I kept my eyes closed, I imagined a guy in a big truck who was able to look down thru the car window and see what I was doing. This caused another thrill to go through me and I sped up a little more. I could feel myself getting close to the tipping point and started pumping my fingers in and out pretty hard. My hand working the clit was going fast too and I found myself whimpering. I finally came, feeling as if a huge, hot flood of light washed over me in waves. As the waves subsided, I opened my eyes and looked at Ron with a dreamy little smile. He was alternately grinning down at me and glancing out the windshield.

"You are too much, Cathy!" he said. "What am I gonna do about this?" he asked pointing to the tent pole in the front of his shorts. I shuffled back upright in my seat, leaned over and put my head against his shoulder and ran my hand up the inside of his shorts toward his crotch. The first thing I touched was his ball sack.

"Hey," I said, "did you forget your undies?"

"It's 'No Underwear Friday' isn't it?"

"I guess so," I replied as I moved my hand further and got a hold of his tent pole.

"I'll tell you what. It'll be about lunch time when we get to our room. I think I'd like some sausage for lunch. How about that?" I said. I gave his cock a squeeze and took my hand back.

"Sounds good to me," he answered.

I sat up and looked around just in time to see we were crossing the border into Nevada.

"Getting close," I said as I rummaged around for my clothes. My thong had dried out in the dry desert air. I held it out and said, "Still Friday, huh," and tossed them into the back seat. I wriggled back into my cutoffs and pulled on my shirt. I even did up a couple buttons on it. "You know, I've never had sex in Nevada before. I'm kinda looking forward to it," I said.

"Me either," Ron replied. "Before this summer, I never had much sex at all. I don't have a lot to compare it to, but Cathy, this has been great! I can't imagine a more fun hobby."

"I know, right? I can't imagine what we'll do when I have to go back to school." We were both quiet for a minute. Then I brightened and said, "But I have some things I have been imagining we can do in Vegas!" He looked at me and we smiled at each other. I leaned over and kissed his bicep and licked it a little with my tongue as he refocused on the highway ahead.

We got to Las Vegas and made our way to our motel. That's all it was. No glitzy high-rise. But it was clean looking, had a pool and was not far from the strip. We brought our stuff upstairs to our second-floor room. We opened the drapes and there was a balcony with a couple chairs and a little table overlooking the pool area. We kept the sliding glass door closed and turned on the A/C.

Ron was checking the view of the pool and I walked up behind him and said, "Any hot bathing beauties out there?" I put my arms around him and slid my right hand down the top of his shorts and got a hold of his dick. I could feel it immediately respond as I fooled around with his junk. I took my hand out and undid the zipper and button and let his shorts fall to the floor around his ankles. I lifted the bottom of his T-shirt and hoisted it up. He helped get it off and stepped out of his sandals and shorts all at the same time. He was standing there buck naked in the bright Las Vegas sunlight coming through the sliding doors.

"That's a good look for you," I said in a mock-appraising way. I walked around him as if I were examining a prospective new car. "Hmm, nice uniform tan." I ran my hand over his tight buttocks. "Strong looking frame." I jostled him a little and hugged his arm to my chest. I squatted down and felt his leg muscles. "Nice running gear." I crawled around in front of him and kneeled right in front of his cock. I poked it with my fingers and it throbbed to a more rigid state. "Look! A fresh firm sausage!" I grabbed his dick and squeezed it a few times and let go. It was stiff all right. It was standing up past horizontal and looked very hot! "Put your hands on your head," I said. "I want to eat you up with my eyes. Turn around, slowly." He did as I said, and I sat on the floor and looked up at his trim physique with its prominent member and felt a rush of lust. "OK, hold it right there," I said as his back was toward me. I crawled over behind him and reach my hands around to the front of his thighs and, kneeling, started kissing his splendid ass. As I was doing this, I put one hand on the inside of his thigh and started upward. The other one was holding his dick out front. As my hand got to the top of the space between his legs I fondled and massaged his balls. He groaned a little at this point. I gave his right ass cheek a bite and guided him to turn to face me. This brought his unit right front and center. I squeezed and stroked it and saw a little clear drop come out the end. I smeared the slippery juice around the engorged head of his dick with my thumb. This caused him to moan again. I stroked a few more times and then finally, I had to have him in my mouth. I just plunged ahead and took in as much as I could. It felt so great to have him in my mouth I was almost dizzy. Ron liked it too because now he really moaned. Between my hand and my mouth, I was working it pretty hard. He spread his feet a little farther apart and bent at the knees slightly. He started to grunt in rhythm to my strokes and I could feel he was getting near. At last, I used just my mouth and tried to make contact with everything but my teeth. I got his dick as far in as possible and sucked as it pulled out. Then he came. I just pushed his dick as far back in my throat as I could and swallowed as hard as I could. He was whimpering pretty loud now and slowing his thrusts. I took his dick in my hand and having gone this far, milked the last of his cum out and licked it off. I looked up and he was watching me do that with an expression of great gratitude. It was like we were two celestial beings.

Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers
12