Cathy's Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on my heels and Ron got down on his knees and sat the same way. We looked at each other and leaned in and kissed. We kissed very gently and tenderly and held it for quite a while. I felt something more than just our hot sex and I think Ron did too. We sat back again.

Ron smiled and said, "Viva Las Vegas!" We made a plan to take a nap and then a shower and then go foraging for dinner.

As we lay down on our nice king-size bed, I said, "You know, we've never actually slept together, like all night. You don't snore do you?"

"I don't know," he replied, "I'm always asleep and don't hear a thing."

After the nap and shower, we decided to get ready to go stylin' on the Boulevard. Ron put on his linen-look pants and black T-shirt. I put on my short tight stretchy skirt and my new tight white T-shirt. The material the shirt was made of was very fine, like silk only stretchy. Looking in the mirror, I had to make a decision: full bra, half bra or no bra. "What do you think?" I asked Ron. "Well, it is no-underwear Friday in no-underwear Las Vegas..." he reasoned. "Ok, then." I turned toward him and said, "What do you think? They're really out there." I couldn't help my nipples from getting erect and they were pretty obvious. You could almost make out my areolae. I bobbed up and down a little to see how they bounced. And they did. Ron said, "Whoa, Baby! You're gonna get some looks!" I had a plan though. I got a very light, pale yellow scarf out of my bag and draped it over my shoulders and down the front. "See? Perfectly modest!" "Well, OK, then," he said with a grin. I knew we were going to be walking a ways so I wore my cork wedge sandals. Comfortable but still made my legs look good, I thought. I grabbed my bag and Ron put on his hipster hat and we headed out.

We drove to a casino on the strip and parked in the lot. We got out and started walking. Technically, we weren't legal to walk through the casinos but going through the hotel part was no problem. Nobody seemed to care anyway. We walked out on the sidewalk and strolled around looking at the sights -- lights, people, cars, people, lights, more people. It was beautiful in that Las Vegas way: the air was warm and dry; the sky was clear and a deep blue above and colorful toward the horizon where the sun was setting. There were all kinds of people but there were a lot of young people some of whom were dressed to kill even more than Ron and I. Ron and I commented to each other about them: "Now, that's a pretty short skirt. Look at the muscles on that guy. Her boobs are about to fall out of her top!" Ron put his arm around my neck and pulled one end of the scarf around my neck so it fell down my back. That left one breast poking out front. We walked along that way and I could catch glances of some of the men looking my way. I pretended not to notice. After a while, Ron pulled the other end of the scarf over my shoulder too so both ends were in back. I looked up at him and we shared a smile. I could feel my tits bouncing as we walked but I continued to pretend to be oblivious. I could feel the looks of some of the men directed at me and felt a thrill at the notice.

I pulled over toward a building wall and told Ron, "Just a minute..." I crouched down and messed with the strap of my sandal. But in so doing, my clingy skirt rode up my thighs. OK, so maybe I helped it a little. Anyway, when I stood up, it was quite a ways up. Ron got what I was doing and had a gleam in his eye. I said, "Lets go up that escalator there. Me first." He got the idea and followed a few stairs below. There were quite a few other people there and I didn't pull any stunts. When we got the top, I asked, "So?"

He said, "There was some lovely butt cheek but no pussy lips."

"Perfect," I said and stood on my tip-toes, put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. I knew my ass was showing and between that and the kiss, I was really warming up. I modestly pulled my skirt back down to just below my crotch and we walked on.

As we strolled along, we noticed a guy and a girl leaning on the railing looking over at the street below. The guy had on jeans and a T-shirt but the girl had a really short skirt. She had really nice legs and they went all the way up to a perky ass that was peeking out below the hem. As we continued toward them, they left the rail and headed toward us. We recognized each other at the same time: they were the couple in the truck in the parking lot back down the freeway!

"Hey!" I said, "Do we know you?"

"Well, sort of," the girl said, "We've shared some intimate moments!" We all laughed. We introduced ourselves and they said they were Michelle and Jake.

Jake looked us over and said, "Well you guys are looking good!" Jake had dark hair and a dark complexion. He was lean and had a 3-day beard. He had an infectious smile and very white teeth. Michelle was also very tan with shoulder length medium brown hair and surprising blue eyes. She had a quick grin alternating with a sardonic look. The result was kind of sultry. She was wearing a short top that showed a well-toned midriff. It was cut away in front, so the rise of her breasts was clearly visible. And since we'd already seen a flash of them, we knew they were spectacular.

Well, this was interesting. It looked as if Michelle and I were both amateur flashers. The thought made me look at Jake. He was looking right back at me with his winning smile. His look slipped down to my boobs and as he returned his glance to my face, he licked his lips just a little. This made me want to look at Ron. His gaze slipped from Jake to me and he was smiling too. I looked between the two of them and shrugged.

"Well, it's no-underwear Las Vegas!" I said. I took the scarf from around my neck and put it around Ron's neck. It didn't look bad on him.

Michelle was watching all this and said, "Well, I guess so!" and with that she turned around and bent over at the waist. Her short skirt rose up her butt and Jake gave the hem a little flick. We could see that Michelle was in no-underwear mode also. She expertly stood back up, turned around and said, "So, what do you want to do now?" We ignored a few passing turned head and smiles and decided to go into a burger place right nearby for dinner. We got a place on the patio which was separated from the walk way by a low wrought iron fence. We were seated at a round table, also wrought iron with Michelle and I facing the walk way and Ron and Jake facing the restaurant.

The waiter was a young guy and seemed very attentive. Michelle and I were very smiley and I had a feeling we were going to get good service. After we got some sodas and ordered food, we chatted about where we were from and what we were up to. They were a year or so older than Ron and I and Jake was a student at Arizona State. Michelle worked in a clothing store in a mall. They had an apartment together and I had the impression they had a pretty solid relationship.

The food arrived, and I said, "So what brings you to Las Vegas?"

They looked at each other and Jake said, "I dunno..."

Michelle said, "Sin?" We all laughed.

Jake said, "Actually, I'm the only one old enough to gamble but I'm not really the type. We just like to get away, see the sights..."

"And maybe flash a little skin," Michelle added with a sort of a wink.

"What about you?" she added gesturing with her hands toward my chest.

"What, this?" I answered while cupping one breast with my hand. "This is all Ron's idea!" I said, and I could clearly see him shaking his head 'no' out of the corner of my eye.

Ron then put his hand on my shoulder and said, "This woman has been a revelation to me, both figuratively and literally. She has a headful of ideas and I'm just the willing participant."

I said, "I don't know about you Michelle, but I enjoy a little flashing only when Ron, here, is at my side. I don't mind giving the random guy a thrill but I don't want to attract a train of creeps."

"I hear you," Michelle said. "Jake is always there for me whenever I get a little flashy. Aren't you, Honey?"

Jake said, "I love it! It's like a hobby we both enjoy!"

"Exactly!" I said. I looked at Ron and gave his thigh a squeeze under the table.

He leaned over and kissed me, then said, "This is the funnest summer I've ever had!"

Then, Jake looked at Michelle and said, "Ron, we're a couple lucky guys."

"True dat!" he replied.

"So, have you guys engaged in any photography on your adventures?" I asked. They looked at each other and silently considered for a moment.

"Well..." Jake said.

"Well..." Michelle said.

"Well, let me ask it this way:" I said, "Have you posted these pictures on the web?"

"No way!" said Michelle.

"Un-uh!" said Jake.

Michelle added, "I couldn't bear the thought of some guy coming up and, like 'Hey, Michelle, look at this! That's you!'"

Jake said, "No, we just have a nice little album on a tablet with no cloud connection. For our private enjoyment. So, how 'bout you? Any hot shots of this hot babe floating around?" He gestured to me.

"Nope," I said, "Just a few carefully stored away from prying eyes."

Michelle looked at Jake with a smile and said to Ron and me, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Ron looked at me with a questioning expression. I thought about it. It seemed we all shared the same hobby and it wasn't like they were going to spread it all over our friends and families.

"OK," I said.

Jake said, "How bout this: we got a nice room upstairs and bottle of Jack Daniels. Why don't we get some Cokes and go up there and have a little private viewing."

Ron and I looked at each other again and he shrugged an 'ok'. I said, "OK, sounds good. But I'd like to go back to our motel and change into something more, uh, comfortable. Be back in a half hour max. What's the room number?"

In the car, Ron asked, "Are you ok with this?"

I said, "They really seem like just a couple kids like us. They don't trigger any alarms in me. It's amazing that they seem so like us. I think it will just be fun Las Vegas style. How about you? Are you ok with it?"

"I agree with everything you said. But you are a little more exposed, so to speak, so if you wanted to bail you ought to have a chance," he said.

"No, I'm good," I answered, "Besides, if it gets weird, we can just leave. I don't see them locking us in."

I changed into my recently-shortened shirt dress with the chain belt. I went into the bathroom and touched up my makeup. I put a few things in my shoulder bag, came out and said, "Ready."

12