Cathy's Summer Pt. 05

Story Info
Group sex with a like-minded couple.
7.5k words
4.57
9.3k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers

Ron still had on the black t-shirt but he had changed into shorts. "Let's go...." He came over to me and looked at the top of the dress where I had left a few buttons undone. He took the "lapels" and spread them apart pretty much exposing my breasts. "Still in the Las Vegas spirit I see," he said. I showed him how the dress front stayed pretty well closed naturally unless someone gives it a tug or something.

Walking through the lobby of their hotel, I was feeling frisky. There were a lot of people moving around and there was an atrium rising above us to where the upper floors were. I pointed up and asked Ron, "What floor are Jake and Michelle on, again?"

"The room number is 1086 so probably the tenth floor."

I knew lifting my arm like that was lifting the skirt hem and flashing some butt cheek. I kept my arm up and pretended to count the floors. "Well let's go see," I said and we walked to the elevators.

Michelle answered our knock and we saw that she had changed too. She was wearing a pale pink camisole in a very sheer material. It was so short it barely fell below the bottoms of her breasts. It was obvious she was in Las Vegas mode too and her nipples were standing right out there in front. On her bottom was a pair of boy shorts that were so brief it was hard to know if they were underwear or not. She welcomed us in, surprising us with a hug each. They had a music system playing softly and a picture window looking out at the dark Las Vegas sky with the eternal electric glow from the ground up.

"Wow!" Ron and I said together.

We looked around and admired the size of the room and the bar in the corner and the huge bed with a couch and two chairs besides. Jake was over at the bar arranging glasses and bottles. "We don't usually live like this," he said. "We use points and groupons and things to get a great deal. But it's pretty rad isn't it!" He came around the bar with the ice bucket and said, "We need some ice." He had changed too and was wearing some loose silky basketball shorts. Without a shirt he was clearly well built and tanned.

"I'll get it." Michelle said and took the bucket and headed for the door. Without another word we watched her pert little butt sashay out the door.

A few minutes later there was a knock and since I was closest, I opened the door to let Michelle in. She was standing there with the ice bucket in one arm and with the other, she was holding a piece of ice and rubbing it around her nipple under the cami.

She looked up at me and said, "That sure does the trick. Want some?"

"Uh, not right now," I said.

Inside, she said, "So I was standing at the ice machine trying to figure out how to work it when this older guy comes in. He was wearing suit pants and a business shirt. Looked like he just took the tie off. While he waited, I got the machine to give me some ice. Then I 'accidentally' dropped a few cubes on the floor. Good citizen that I am, I bent over like this to pick up the loose ones."

She turned away from us, bent at the waist with her legs shoulder width apart and mimed picking up ice cubes. The view of her ass in the snug shorts was irresistible. But also, the cami kind of flipped up -- or down, since she was bent over -- and her boobies were exposed, at least the undersides. "I stood back up real quick, apologized and got out of there before he could say anything -- or grab anything." She was grinning and I could sense the same excitement I felt when doing that kind of thing.

"Be careful..." Jake said in a concerned tone.

"I'm sure it was ok," Michelle replied, "I was around the corner and out of sight before he knew what happened. I'm sure he didn't try to follow me or anything."

At this point Ron piped up and said, "Well, I think you are a very talented flasher, Michelle. You and Cathy seem to be naturals at it." We all chuckled and Michelle and I shared a glance that seemed to hold some slight bond between us.

Jake made us all tall Jack and Cokes and we toasted, "To adult playtime!" We all sat down on the couch with Michelle and I in the middle.

Michelle said, "Well, I'm ready for some California flash photos."

I realized that we hadn't added to the album since our trip to the mall. "Don't get your hopes up too high. We're kind of new at this," I said. I found the pictures on my phone and handed it to Michelle. She flipped through the dozen or so shots with Jake looking over her shoulder.

"Hm, a restaurant. Nice. Ooh the furniture department. This is a good one." After a minute or so they went through them again a little more slowly. "So, you're going for the anonymity approach I see," Michelle said.

"Yeah, I'm really trying not to be found out by anybody I don't want to find out," I answered.

Jake said, "Michelle is the sole owner of any photos of her. I don't have any copies and I'm fine with that. But she is ok with having her face in the pictures. I think it gives them more of a frame of reference. Of course, her face is very pretty so that doesn't hurt either. Her face can express a mood or attitude that just body parts can't."

"I'm sold," Ron put in. "Let's see!"

Michelle got out a tablet and found the photos. She handed it to me and Ron looked over my shoulder. The first series was of Michelle on a city street, window shopping. She was wearing a dark blue print skirt, fairly short and full and the material was very light so it swung around as she walked or the breeze came up. Her top was a plain cotton blouse with loose short sleeves, very plain in front. The back, however, consisted of a couple buttons below the nape of her neck and the rest was completely open. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. That in itself was sexy.

There were several shots of her with stores and people on the street behind her as she lifted the front of her top to various heights showing various amounts of breasts. In others, she bent over to look at something in the window while casually flashing her lovely ass by lifting her skirt. In one she was sitting on the edge of a pedestal under a statue of a general or something, while lifting one leg to work on her shoe. That caused the skirt to slide up her thigh revealing pale blue panties.

"Beautiful!" Ron said with enthusiasm.

I said, "Yeah, really nice work. Michelle, you look like you are enjoying yourself which is essential. And, Jake, the camerawork is great. Lighting and focus and framing. And enough background to show that Michelle is 'out there' in public. Outstanding!"

"Thanks!" Michelle said and she was beaming a little with pride.

"It's the first time we ever showed them to anyone. Glad you like them." Jake said, "Well, these are the best ones. A ton of the shots went in the trash. But the more we practice the better we get, huh, Babe." He nudged Michelle.

The next series was set in what looked to be high desert and it looked like they were on a hike. In the first one, Michelle was wearing a sports bra and spandex workout shorts and running shoes. She had a little backpack on. As we went to the next shots, the bra was gone and she was in various poses showing her tits to great advantage. The sunlight and shadow were striking and made for some very artistic shots. The next one showed Michelle hiking away up a trail with the backpack and shoes on and nothing else, again displaying her firm butt and well-toned legs.

"So this is how you get your 'all over' tan," I commented.

"It's one way," she chuckled.

The next one surprised us a little. It was a shot of Michelle and Jake, standing on a rock out crop, facing the camera, each with one arm around the other, backpack straps and shoes the only adornments. Jake, it turns out had and 'all over' tan too! Michelle had a small patch of pubic hair over an otherwise bare pussy and Jake had a nice-looking cock that wasn't standing up at all.

"So, who took this one?" Ron asked.

"A little tripod and time delay," Jake replied.

I put in, "We went to a nude beach a while back but we weren't into the photography at the time. It's nice being outside naked though, isn't it?"

The next shots were of Michelle and emphasized her womanly parts. Some were plainly pussy shots and even her asshole got some exposure. She had rather plump pussy lips that were a color that matched her dark nipples.

"I think the camera loves you, Michelle," I said.

"Thanks," she replied and she seemed proud of her portfolio.

I glanced at Ron and said, "What do you think, there, cowboy?"

"Well, as a connoisseur of female exhibitionists, we're talkin' world class here!"

The drink was making me a little excited as well, and I reached over and put my hand on Ron's crotch. "Oh, I see!" I said, as I felt his dick was swollen some.

"Hey!" he said as I massaged it around a little so that it was sticking up inside his shorts.

Jake said, "Yeah, that happens to me sometimes too." And with that he got up, held out his glass and said, "Who's ready?" The three of us raised our hands. As he walked toward the bar, it was plain he was having the same problem as Ron. Not the full 'tent pole' but a noticeable bulge in front.

With the fresh round in front of us, we took up the tablet again.

Michelle said, "We're short of oceanfront beach in Arizona but we have a bend in the river that is clothing optional. This next group was taken there." The setting looked like a beach but with a river in the background rather than ocean. There was sand all around with people on blankets and in beach chairs. A few umbrellas. A lot of the girls were topless and some of the guys and girls were bottomless as well. It looked like the same mix we saw at the Pacific.

Away from the water it got grassy and and there was tall brush. The first picture of Michelle was of her heading toward the camera on a path through the grass. She was wearing a light blue shirt that looked like it might have been Jakes along with some loose black shorts. In subsequent frames she gradually took off the shirt to reveal an electric blue micro bikini top. It was stunningly small. It was a string around under her breasts with a couple more strings looping up toward her nipples with a very small strip of fabric barely covering her areolas supported by another string going around her neck. In each new shot she was closer to the camera and changing her position slightly to emphasize her lovely chest and catch the sunlight in different ways. She always had an engaging smile which really made them stand out for me. I'd have to remember that if Ron and I got photographical again.

The camera dropped back again and Michelle gradually lowered her shorts. The bottom was every bit as tiny. It was a string around her hips with a loop dipping down below her pubic patch and another barely visible piece of fabric presumably leading to a thong headed up the back. Thus attired, she assumed various poses that showed her beautiful tan body and hints of her most private places. Then, oops! There would be a nipple that got loose. Then another one.

Then the top straps were cast aside as she got down on the blanket and rolled around tanning various secret places in the bright sun. In a couple shots the small patch of fabric covering her pussy lips slipped aside and there she was, showing it all again. In my opinion, this is as good as pornography gets!

"Wow!" I said.

We talked about the art of nude photography for a bit and then Michelle said, "So what do you want to do now?"

I was even more excited by the photos and the whiskey so I undid a another button at the top of my shirt-dress and I said, "Well, we could go down stairs and flash some unsuspecting tourists."

Jake and Ron just grinned but Michelle said, "Or, we've got a couple of tourists right here that might do." And with that, she stood up, walked around the coffee table to face the couch and lifted her camisole to flash her boobs at the three of us, gave them a shake and dropped her top again. As if on cue, we all three applauded and Michelle did a demure stage curtsy. Then she said, "What do you think, Cathy?"

I got up and said, "Don't go away." I went to the chair where my shoulder bag was sitting, bent over briefly displaying a little butt cheek, picked up the bag and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I got some things out of my bag: the rouge, my butt plug and the lube. I undid the chain around my waist and hung it on the door hook. Then off with the dress and I was standing there in just my shoes. Looking in the mirror, I applied a little rouge to each of my nipples. Buzzed as I was, it felt real good and they popped up and seemed to buzz as well. This time, I was a little heavier with the rouge, tending more toward the 'hooker at 2:00am'. Maybe I was getting carried away but I rubbed a little into my cheeks and then just a touch running between the outer lips and inner lips of my pussy. Just a touch.

Then I lubed up the plug, lifted my leg putting my foot on the counter top and found my asshole with the end of the plug. I massaged my anus with the end of the plug and gradually increased the pressure, thrusting the plug a little deeper each time. It felt so good I was feeling delirious. Finally, it eased all the way in with a flood of satisfying sensation. I moved it around some to get it seated and comfortable.

Putting my foot back on the floor, I gave myself a wicked grin in the mirror and put the dress back on. I buttoned all the buttons. Then, I took the chain and looped it in half putting the loose ends thru the loop around my waist as before. But this time, I took the loose ends and ran them between 2 buttons on my dress just below my waist. I ran the two ends thru the loop/handle on the butt plug. It took a little jockeying but I got the clasp on one end hooked to a link back up toward my waist so there was a little tension on it.

I looked in the mirror and saw the effect I was looking for. First, there was the loose end hanging just below the hem of my dress. (Where did that go?) Then, with some kagel action, I could make the chain move a little at my waist. I thought that might be intriguing. All this tugging and kageling was feeling very nice, too. My last inspiration was to take a little charm off my key ring - it just happened to be an elephant. I hooked the clasp of the loose chain-end to the elephant and now had a little more swinging action. OK, let's see what the audience thinks! I sashayed back into the room, picking up the rhythm of the background music Jake had playing.

I was surprised by what I saw. Michelle was sitting on the couch between the two guys. She was holding her camisole up above her boobs and Jake was fondling her left one and Ron was doing the same to the right one! She had her eyes closed and a dreamy expression on her face while the guys were intent on their tasks.

"Whoa, what have we here?" I asked.

Ron looked at me only slightly guiltily and smiling said, "Michelle here wanted to show us a couple of her things. And lovely things they are, too, wouldn't you say?"

I agreed that they were and said, "Well, maybe I'll show you some of my things, how about that?" They all cheered and sat up and Michelle let her top drop back down.

As all eyes trained on me, I could feel the music and the drinks and walked over so I was just the other side of the coffee table from the couch. I closed my eyes and started to sway. I did a slow turn so the little elephant could swing around the backs of my thighs and maybe catch their attention.

I pretended not to hear their comments: "Hey, what's that?", "What's it connected to?"

I acted like I was swaying around in my own world and they caught on and acted like they were voyeurs looking in. I turned back to face them and let them focus on the chain going into my dress front. Now, I kageled my bottom and made the chain twitch. "Ooh!" I heard. I gave a couple of bumps or slow hip-thrusts and kageled some more.

"Oooh!" I heard again. Now I started undoing buttons on the top of my dress. I got a couple undone and reached in and released my right tit.

I still had my eyes closed but I heard Ron say, "Look at the rosy glow of her nipple!" "Yeah!" said the other two. I undid a couple more buttons, down about to my waist and let out my other tit.

"Oooh yeah!" I heard from my audience. Still swaying with my eyes closed I dreamily massaged my boobs and pinched my nipples. At this point it wasn't just for show -- it was feeling pretty good!

Considering I was tipsy, the next move was a risk: I stepped up onto the coffee table. The audience scrambled to get the glasses and phones and things out of the way. I continued swaying and massaging and swinging my little charm around as they sat back on the couch. I wasn't exactly sure what this new angle did for the view from the couch. I knew from experience how to raise the hem of this dress, though. I clasped my hands together and slowly raised them into the air until they were over my head. It afforded the audience a view of chains coming and going. It also had the effect of tensing the chain up and tugging on the butt plug. Ooo. Then, I slowly spun around facing away from them still with my hands in the air.

"Oh! A butt plug!" I heard Michelle say, "Cool." Someone clapped. Then, I bent over at the waist giving them a pretty good ass-view. I waved my ass back and forth so the little elephant was swinging and then I held still and flexed my muscles to make the plug twitch in and out.

"Woo-hoo," I heard from Jake. I stood back up and turned around. Now, I started with the bottom buttons and gradually got the dress all open. It was just held in place by the chain going around my waist. That had the effect of holding the dress open all the way down the front. By now I was really getting into stripper mode and enjoying gyrating around with it all hanging out.

As I was rotating around I opened my eyes to survey the 'audience'. I could see signs of arousal in the guys shorts and Michelle was rubbing Jakes thigh. I closed my eyes again and tried to hoist my dress up in back to free it from the chain around my middle. I knew this was an awkward move and I had to sort of wrestle it up and out from under the chain. I finally got it so the dress was hanging outside the chain. I just let it fall from my shoulders and then I cast it aside.

So, there I was, gyrating around in just a chain with an elephant on the end and a butt plug! I let my hands wander around my skin in a titillating (wink, wink) fashion. I put my feet a ways apart opening my thighs and fiddled with the chain, tugging and pulling it tight along my pussy lips. The other end was still hooked to the butt plug so it was sending shivers up me at each tug.

Now I noticed that somehow Jakes shorts were down to his knees and Michelle was stroking his dick. And Ron was rubbing his cock thru his shorts. The two guys were looking at me but Michelle was looking at Ron as if she were trying to decide something. She looked at me and gestured with her head and eyes toward Ron's lap.

She had a questioning look and I gave her a nod and said, "Sure."

I continued with my 'act' while Michelle got Ron to lower his shorts springing his dick from captivity. Now Michelle had a dick in each hand and was stroking slowly in time with the music and my swaying!

"Whew!" I thought, "Is this really happening?"

I suppose it was the whiskey but I really felt like a different person living out my fantasy. I stepped down to the floor between the table and the couch, more or less right in front of Michelle. I turned around facing away from her and bent over at the waist and leaned on the table giving them a closeup of my ass with its accessories. I felt someone's hand on the inside of my thigh and someone was also tugging on the elephant. I gyrated my ass around and I felt more hands fondling and playing around. It felt great! One hand was on the inside of each thigh and another was on each of my buns, massaging away. But some fingers were fiddling around with my pussy lips and that was really getting my attention.

Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers
12